Warning to All MLW Members - Fear and the Cronavirus

Guest ProudConservative

4 minutes ago, ProudConservative said:

That's because it's mutated.

Maybe, but also it does seem to be more dangerous the more you are exposed to it in close quarters, that's why it's killing medical staff.

There are probably multiple strains, the more you hang around, the more likely you are to meet the bad ones.

Edited by Dougie93

Guest ProudConservative
2 minutes ago, Dougie93 said:

Maybe, but also it does seem to be more dangerous the more your are exposed to it in close quarters, that's why it's killing medical staff.

So basically, if you breath in a tiny amount... Your body had more time to produce antibodies.... If you breath in too much, it spread's in your lungs too quickly?

Edited by ProudConservative

1 minute ago, ProudConservative said:

So basically, if you breath in a tiny amount... Your body had more time to produce antibodies.... If you breath in too much, it spread's in your lungs too quickly?

The vector of infection is that you are going to touch it with your hands and then put it in your mouth in effect

The theory is that the Millennials just have a very high infection rate because they are ignoring the warnings, and so they are now getting it more relative to everybody else.

I don't think it is about producing antibodies. I think it is just that you need to ingest a certain amount to become ill and the more you pick up the iller you become.

Guest ProudConservative
4 minutes ago, Dougie93 said:

The vector of infection is that you are going to touch it with your hands and then put it in your mouth in effect

The theory is that the Millennials just have a very high infection rate because they are ignoring the warnings, and so they are now getting it more relative to everybody else.

So what would happen if you cut your finger, and had a sick person spit on your finger? If you took a small dose in the blood, wouldn't that help you build up antibodies before it reaches the lungs.

To me this seems like a bioweapon designed to give you pneumonia... It doesn't seem to be dangerous in the blood.

Or take the blood out of the body, infect the blood, and inject it back into the body in a few days.

I bet there are really smart people figuring out how to inoculate themselves.

3 minutes ago, Dougie93 said:

All that vaping huge clouds of steam into your lungs can't help either.

1 minute ago, ProudConservative said:

So what would happen if you cut your finger, and had a sick person spit on your finger? If you took a small dose in the blood, wouldn't that help you build up antibodies before it reaches the lungs.

To me this seems like a bioweapon designed to give you pneumonia... It doesn't seem to be dangerous in the blood.

Or take the blood out of the body, infect the blood, and inject it back into the body in a few days.

If it were that easy we would already have a vaccine.

• Thanks 1

So what would happen if you cut your finger, and had a sick person spit on your finger?

Instant infection probably, it goes through your lungs to get to your blood, injecting into a wound would go straight into the blood then back to the lungs from there.

Edited by Dougie93

Guest ProudConservative
4 minutes ago, Iceni warrior said:

If it were that easy we would already have a vaccine.

Or the elites could be suppressing that information, or drowning in red tape...

Big pharma doesn't give a damn who dies. They want to go about things their way. They're not here to share all their secrets and help cure a pandemic. They're just waiting for everyone to become extremely desperate, and for governments to pay billions for their vaccines.

Just now, ProudConservative said:

Or the elites could be suppressing that information, or drowning in red tape...

Big pharma doesn't give a damn who dies, they want to go about things their way. They're not here to share all their secrets and help cure a pandemic. They're just waiting for everyone to become extremely desperate, and for governments to pay billions for their vaccines.

I hope you have stocked up on tin foil.

• Thanks 1

Guest ProudConservative
Just now, Iceni warrior said:

I hope you have stocked up on tin foil.

O ya, because we've been told.... please be patient and wait 18 months for the vaccines... Come on now... They could produce them in months, if they really cared.

Guest ProudConservative

The globalists are shorting the stock market. It hasn't dropped far enough for them to care. There is trillions of dollars to be made, by crashing it all the way.

9 minutes ago, Iceni warrior said:

All that vaping huge clouds of steam into your lungs can't help either.

I think it's just that every older person on Earth has retreated into shelter and now the virus is going after whomever it can find hanging out in the hot zone.

Guest ProudConservative
3 minutes ago, Dougie93 said:

I think it's just that every older person on Earth has retreated into shelter and now the virus is going after whomever it can find hanging out in the hot zone.

Probably the dumbass conservatives who think's this all a hoax... Then liberals we be left to vote in biden :( It's funny Mike Adam's is like. Please don't die. We need you to vote in November.

27 minutes ago, ProudConservative said:

That's because it's mutated.

Studies of younger Chinese who had the virus and survived it easily enough now show many have lung damage, scar tissue which will permanently reduce their lung capacity by 20%-30%

Guest ProudConservative

Ok so the latest news is that Trudeau is going to unveil 82 Billion dollars for Canadian business. So that's 4 years of typical liberal debt.

It would of been far cheaper to give all Canadians a biosuit.

Guest ProudConservative
16 minutes ago, Argus said:

Studies of younger Chinese who had the virus and survived it easily enough now show many have lung damage, scar tissue which will permanently reduce their lung capacity by 20%-30%

Alright... Should I built my shelter in the woods now, or head to James Bay? Hopefully the Canadian Geese don't carry it. There are too many hunters around here, but I could probably build something in the lowland swamps... Surrounded by thousands of thorn bushes.... no one ventures into that crap.

I could see the hunters taking out all the big game, but they won't get all the squirrels, and birds.

There is 30km in one direction without a road.

Walk on the railroad, and take a 10 kilometer detour halfway between Kapuskasing and Moosonee. Of course that's not where I'm headed. If Canada enters a civil war, i'll be nowhere to be found.

3 minutes ago, ProudConservative said:

Ok so the latest news is that Trudeau is going to unveil 82 Billion dollars for Canadian business. So that's 4 years of typical liberal debt.

It would of been far cheaper to give all Canadians a biosuit.

And wear it non-stop for the next year to 18 months?

I'm guessing you've never worn a bio-suit for an extended period of time.

Edited by Iceni warrior

6 minutes ago, Iceni warrior said:

I have, but the thing is, soon as they pop the nukes,  you have to keep changing out the canisters and fall back to decontamination points where a crew decontaminates you.

Guest ProudConservative

Oh ya... If your computer stops working, and you're cellphone dies. You probably been hit with an EMP weapon. That is the time to head for the boreal forest.

I'm gonna wrap my spare phone in tin foil, just in case.

Guest ProudConservative
17 minutes ago, Iceni warrior said:

No everyone could be forced to wear it for 3 weeks, and the virus would be virtually non-existent.

Guest ProudConservative
14 minutes ago, Dougie93 said:

I have, but the thing is, soon as they pop the nukes,  you have to keep changing out the canisters and fall back to decontamination points where a crew decontaminates you.

Well at that point, I will give in.... I mean, i'll put up a fight, but there is no way i'll be dodging radiation. Paraguay seems more risky during a pandemic.

Lets say if Chicago gets hit with a 9mt bomb, How long until you can go outside, after the nukes... if you were in Peterborough? If the winds were in that dirrection?