Trump actions kill 63 Canadians

2 hours ago, eyeball said:

He's being accused of escalating tensions to the point where missile operators and such were on a hair trigger.

And if a President irresponsibly escalates international tensions the way Trump did people don't normally start saying...hey there goes a gun nut!

Complete and utter nonsense.  How come producing IEDs to kill American soldiers wasn’t escalating tensions?  How come seizing American ships in the straight of Hormuz wasn’t escalating tensions?  How come attacking Saudi oil fields wasn’t escalating tensions?  How come attacking American embassies wasn’t escalating tensions?  Give me a f**king break.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, eyeball said:

And if a President irresponsibly escalates international tensions the way Trump did people don't normally start saying...hey there goes a gun nut!

Dial it back to reasonability eyeball. 

It’s not “”A FACT” that Trump “irresponsibly escalated tensions”, that’s just a reasonable starting point for this topic. 

“Trump actions kill 63 Canadians” is just blatant stupidity. Unfortunately that seems to fit like a glove for a lot of people here. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Shady said:

Complete and utter nonsense.  How come producing IEDs to kill American soldiers wasn’t escalating tensions?  How come seizing American ships in the straight of Hormuz wasn’t escalating tensions?  How come attacking Saudi oil fields wasn’t escalating tensions?  How come attacking American embassies wasn’t escalating tensions?  Give me a f**king break.

Because the enemy of my enemy is a friend? 

The left instantly falls in love with anyone that hates Trump. 

They defend huge payments to Iran and Noko, they portray Soleimani as a grassroots hero, they downplay the deaths of Americans, and when Khomeini kills Canadians these god-damned morons blame Trump. “He never should have killed Soleimani! He should have just let him keep killing Americans!” lol.

If you wrote a fictional novel about people this stupid no one would believe it, but there are at least a million people that dumb. That’s why they say truth is stranger than fiction. 

• Like 2

36 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

Because the enemy of my enemy is a friend? 

The left instantly falls in love with anyone that hates Trump. 

They defend huge payments to Iran and Noko, they portray Soleimani as a grassroots hero, they downplay the deaths of Americans, and when Khomeini kills Canadians these god-damned morons blame Trump. “He never should have killed Soleimani! He should have just let him keep killing Americans!” lol.

If you wrote a fictional novel about people this stupid no one would believe it, but there are at least a million people that dumb. That’s why they say truth is stranger than fiction. 

If you want to sound like a person with a stature with credible and well informed knowledge of the country being discussed here then you should know that “Khomeini” died 22 years ago!!! And although his corpse has rotten in hell, in no way is there any relevance to the death of 176 innocent passengers some of whom were Canadians.....Just sayin......

31 minutes ago, kactus said:

If you want to sound like a person with a stature with credible and well informed knowledge of the country being discussed here then you should know that “Khomeini” died 22 years ago!!! And although his corpse has rotten in hell, in no way is there any relevance to the death of 176 innocent passengers some of whom were Canadians.....Just sayin......

Ali Khaimeni. Give your bs lecture a rest. You knew damn well who he was referring to Kack tiss.

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, kactus said:

My bad, Khamenei. 

• Thanks 1

57 minutes ago, Rue said:

Ali Khaimeni. Give your bs lecture a rest. You knew damn well who he was referring to Kack tiss.

....Who the phack is Ali Khaimeni!?!?! :rolleyes: You cannot even get a name right and butt into another conversation as usual...

It has nothing to do with you to come here, do some random rants and derail the subject.....

Edited by kactus

America's vision of the world is by far the greatest vision of the world among the big powers, stop pretending that because Trump got elected this is no longer the case, that's completely ridiculous. America doesn't have to be perfect, she just has to be better than everyone else, and that is the case. Every country on earth has flaws, constantly having a knee-jerk reaction to point out the flaws in America if anyone ever says anything positive about it, while neglecting to mention that other nations don't have far bigger flaws is just silly.

No country is a monolith, and no one pretended they were, just because they said some positive things about America. Pointing out some of America's positives is not a claim of perfection. So stop strawmanning everyone who doesn't shit on America in every post as someone pretending it's perfect and filled with no citizens who aren't saints. Pointing out that ever nation has flaws including America, is not an insightful point, everyone already knows that, you aren't smart because you pointed it out, you're captain obvious pretending to add a relevant point to the discussion when you said something that doesn't even need to be said.

Edited by Yzermandius19
  • Like 1

12 minutes ago, kactus said:

....No problem.....You stepped up to it unlike some other members on this forum. 

To be honest, I don't even know if there's a difference between Khomeini and Khamenei. Old dude, long beard, black robe & turban, hates America, oppressive religious zealot who jails/kills dissidents, wants nukes, a-hole....

Is there a noticeable difference between the two aside from what they eat for breakfast lol? 

• Like 2

52 minutes ago, kactus said:

....Who the phack is Ali Khaimeni!?!?! :rolleyes: You cannot even get a name right and butt into another conversation as usual...

It has nothing to do with you to come here, do some random rants and derail the subject.....

I deliberately spelled the name wrong and you just bite right on to it showing you were not debating what he said but spelling of a name when you knew damn well who he was referring to. If you need to use a spelling mistake as an excuse to get on your throne then I will sure as hell call you out as a self righteous phony. Deal with the damn issue he was talking about or can you not do that..... Phoney. I am going to spell it Ali Kaphoney.

Edited by Rue

11 minutes ago, Yzermandius19 said:

America's vision of the world is by far the greatest vision of the world among the big powers, stop pretending that because Trump got elected this is no longer the case, that's completely ridiculous. America doesn't have to be perfect, she just has to be better than everyone else, and that is the case. Every country on earth has flaws, constantly having a knee-jerk reaction to point out the flaws in America if anyone ever says anything positive about it, while neglecting to mention that other nations don't have far bigger flaws is just silly.

No country is a monolith, and no one pretended they were, just because they said some positive things about America. Pointing out some of America's positives is not a claim of perfection. So stop strawmanning everyone who doesn't shit on America in every post as someone pretending it's perfect and filled with no citizens who aren't saints. Pointing out that ever nation has flaws including America, is not an insightful point, everyone already knows that, you aren't smart because you pointed it out, you're captain obvious pretending to add a relevant point to the discussion when you said something that doesn't even need to be said.

America has caused more shit than your post would lead one to believe.  We could have long discussions about Pinochet and other propped up dictators, arming Iraq and the Mujahadeen, the list goes on.  The bottom line is that some/many of the geopolitical problems we have today wouldn’t be so bad if America hadn’t engaged in so much clandestine manipulation of world affairs.  America tends to put out a burning match with a fire hose, then can’t understand the source of anti-Americanism.  It’s a pattern in domestic politics/law as well, with “three strikes you’re out” and making the poor accept guilty pleas when they’re innocent to avoid trials.  There are many examples.  You’re right, all countries have problems, but American problems have farther reaching impacts.  On greenhouse gas emissions, US policy is leading the world off a cliff.  

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, kactus said:

....No problem.....You stepped up to it unlike some other members on this forum. 

Yah you  stepped up to it. You don't even have the integrity to address the issue he discussed and instead puff over a spelling error. What bullshit. Back to the actual topic you won't step into

Is the extremist Iranian regime's record since the extremist religious councils took over and which has precipitated the latest response by the US. In your world what it happened in a nacuum? Iran has  done nothing to precipitate any responses from people sick and tired of their financing terror world-wide or killing their own citizens? What you are so concerned about how to spell a man man's name you can't step on to the issue? What crap. What sanctimonious crap because you want to sound like you are some righteous Mullah talking down an infidel is it? Hmmm?

Here go on step on this:

https://www.lawfareblog.com/iran-and-hezbollahs-presence-around-world

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2019/oct/23/albanian-police-say-iranian-terror-cell-planned-to-attack-exiles

https://www.wsj.com/articles/irans-other-terror-front-11568068776

https://www.brookings.edu/blog/order-from-chaos/2019/01/24/the-iranian-revolution-and-its-legacy-of-terrorism/

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2020/01/11/revealed-iran-tried-set-terror-cells-central-africa/

Here you want to know how to spell A Khamenei is A T E R R O R I S T.

Edited by Rue

Just now, Zeitgeist said:

America has caused more shit than your post would lead one to believe.  We could have long discussions about Pinochet and other propped up dictators, arming Iraq and the Mujahadeen, the list goes on.  The bottom line is that some/many of the geopolitical problems we have today wouldn’t be so bad if America hadn’t engaged in so much clandestine manipulation of world affairs.  America tends to put out a burning match with a fire hose, then can’t understand the source of anti-Americanism.  It’s a pattern in domestic politics/law as well, with “three strikes you’re out” and making the poor accept guilty pleas when they’re innocent to avoid trials.  There are many examples.  You’re right, all countries have problems, but American problems have farther reaching impacts.  On greenhouse gas emissions, US policy is leading the world off a cliff.  

So compare the US track record's to Iran's. Also tell me would you prefer Iran to the US as your neighbour...see if you want to get into a pissing match of which country is more morally righteous at least do it Z.  What next. How about Canada? Because we have phacked up in our country with aboriginals does this mean we have no right to criticize Iran or stop it from financing and inciting terror? Where do you want to go with the comparisons and finger pointing because if you are asking me to accept the argument that the US is immoral and has no right to contain Iranian financed terrorism and human rights violations I call bull crap with utmost respect. 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Rue said:

I deliberately spelled the name wrong and you just bite right on to it showing you were not debating what he said but spelling of a name when you knew damn well who he was referring to. If you need to use a spelling mistake as an excuse to get on your throne then I will sure as hell call you out as a self righteous phony. Deal with the damn issue he was talking about or can you not do that..... Phoney. I am going to spell it Ali Kaphoney.

So you are a mind reader now are you rue?

It is not a misspelling....It is a totally different person that was duscussed here which has no bearing on the deaths on so many civilians dying on that Iranian flight. Not that you care....

27 minutes ago, Zeitgeist said:

Again, other countries cause more problems than America. Just because they can't project power as far as America doesn't make America worse than them.

On Greenhouse gas emissions, it is India and China who are the problem, not America. Chile is better off after Pinochet than they were before he came to power, and they are better off than the rest of South America as well.

US foreign policy is better than any other world hegemon before it. If they are the best option, then complaining about all their shortcomings as if they aren't the best option, is just silly, that is what you're doing Zeitgeist. Enough of the America Derangement Syndrome, stop comparing America to perfection, and start comparing America to the alternatives, if you start doing that, then America is nowhere near as bad as your above post would lead one to believe.

The only way you can make America look bad, is to compare it to a standard that cannot or hasn't been achieved by anyone else. It's like saying if America can't kick an 80 yard field goal then it's a shitty kicker, ignoring that no one else can even come close to making that 80 yard field goal either and will miss by a lot more than America would.

Weak sauce.

Edited by Yzermandius19

25 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

To be honest, I don't even know if there's a difference between Khomeini and Khamenei. Old dude, long beard, black robe & turban, hates America, oppressive religious zealot who jails/kills dissidents, wants nukes, a-hole....

Is there a noticeable difference between the two aside from what they eat for breakfast lol? 

Look I don’t give a shekel about either of these two nut jobs just like I don’t give a dime about Bibi and many other world leaders. But common talking about a man who died 22 years ago responsible for the deaths of Iranians on that plane raises the question if one really understands what is going on in that region. The politics in that region is quite complicated as it is....Besides....we have our own fake news to contend with let’s not add to that shall we? Lol

14 minutes ago, kactus said:

So you are a mind reader now are you rue?

It is not a misspelling....It is a totally different person that was duscussed here which has no bearing on the deaths on so many civilians dying on that Iranian flight. Not that you care....

Once you've seen one bearded mullah ranting from the pulpit...you've seen them all.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, DogOnPorch said:

Once you've seen one bearded mullah ranting from the pulpit...you've seen them all.

Bull crap. You jumped on the spelling error and that is why I ridiculed it. This is not about how you spell the name. Mine is spelled,  HEBE RUE. I know you get it.

14 minutes ago, kactus said:

Look I don’t give a shekel about either of these two nut jobs just like I don’t give a dime about Bibi and many other world leaders. But common talking about a man who died 22 years ago responsible for the deaths of Iranians on that plane raises the question if one really understands what is going on in that region. The politics in that region is quite complicated as it is....Besides....we have our own fake news to contend with let’s not add to that shall we? Lol

Underneath my giving you a hard time is a lol back. You can not tell in the responses. I am just giving you back as good as you give. Seriously, now, we both agree the US is no innocent virgin and neither is Iran but Iran's Many Ka's and Ko's and their policies are the issue not whether they spell thei r name with an a or an o and as you are well aware there is no correct spelling of either name in English script, its a Farsi name and when we spell it in English it is subject to a spelling someone made up in English.

For the sake of clarity let's just call the latest head of the council Ka Ka Head.

As for your use of the monetary unit, shekel, I don't give a toman either.

Edited by Rue