Trump actions kill 63 Canadians

7 minutes ago, eyeball said:

Nothing. It's just that the American overthrow of the democracy that was in Iran in 1953 helps explain why Iran started down the path to becoming an unstable shit-disturber itself.

Prior to 1953 there was no reason whatsoever for any of the animosity Iranians have for the US in fact there was probably a lot of admiration.

It was more the damn devious British and fucking Winston Churchill who were stealing Iran's oil for decades and about to lose that privilege who tricked Americans into this horrible action. They provided false intelligence that Mossadegh was a communist or cooperating with the Tudeh party a Russian puppet party then.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

10 minutes ago, eyeball said:

Nothing. It's just that the American overthrow of the democracy that was in Iran in 1953 helps explain why Iran started down the path to becoming an unstable shit-disturber itself.

Prior to 1953 there was no reason whatsoever for any of the animosity Iranians have for the US in fact there was probably a lot of admiration.

So you don’t think the Islamic revolution would have occurred in 1979, despite that group being against that current government and the government that existed before the c’oup?  Maybe, but I doubt it.

12 minutes ago, Shady said:

So you don’t think the Islamic revolution would have occurred in 1979, despite that group being against that current government and the government that existed before the c’oup?

Who was against the temporary government?

15 minutes ago, CITIZEN_2015 said:

who tricked Americans into this horrible action

Oh, poor Unite States! :lol:

They just can't get out of this vicious circle of taking advantage of those around them.

Do you want a pity reward?

Edited by Marocc

15 minutes ago, Shady said:

So you don’t think the Islamic revolution would have occurred in 1979, despite that group being against that current government and the government that existed before the c’oup?  Maybe, but I doubt it.

There's little reason to believe the Islamic revolution would have ever gotten off the ground if the US had passed on England's request to overthrow Mossadah.  Democracy and Iran likely would have continued to progress naturally and deprive the revolution of oxygen before it could even take a decent breath. And if the Soviets interfered in Iran in 1953 who do you think the Islamic Revolution's wrath would have been directed at?  If you want another clue as to how events likely would have unfolded look at what happened in Afghanistan when Muslims reacted to Soviet interference there.

Edited by eyeball

12 minutes ago, eyeball said:

There's little reason to believe the Islamic revolution would have ever gotten off the ground if the US had passed on England's request to overthrow Mossadah.  Democracy and Iran likely would have continued to progress naturally and deprive the revolution of oxygen before it could even take a decent breath. And if the Soviets interfered in Iran in 1953 who do you think the Islamic Revolution's wrath would have been directed at?  If you want another clue as to how events likely would have unfolded look at what happened in Afghanistan when Muslims reacted to Soviet interference there.

How is there little evidence when almost every country in the region has seen the rise of islamicism over the last 30 - 40 years.  Turkey is a perfect example of going from secular to Islamic.  Regardless, it’s the British that you should be most upset with.  They had the most to do with it.  But I know that doesn’t fit the narrative in this situation.

Edited by Shady

21 minutes ago, Shady said:

No because people used the clergy as last resort to rid of the system as everyone else and everything else failed. The opposition Not knowing that they have just asked for help from the devil himself. The commies also supported the clergy as it was their thought that they can easily get rid of a few hundred uneducated clergy. Gosh they mistaken as the commies became the first target for elimination and many thousands were executed first few years. Everyone else including the nationalists front party failed.  It is important to note that the Shah played no role in the coup and was unaware of it. He genuinely thought as he was told that the nation has risen demanding him back on the thrown.

1 minute ago, Shady said:

How is there little evidence when almost every country in the region has seen the rise of islamicism over the last 30 - 40 years.  Turkey is a perfect example of going from secular to Islamic.  Regardless, it’s the British that you should be most upset with.  They had the most to do with it.  But I know that doesn’t fit the narrative in this situation.

It followed the 1979 islamic revolution in Iran for which The peanut brain Carter is responsible. If there was no such revolution none would have happened. It would have been a much more peaceful middle east.

Guest ProudConservative

So this is great. Trudeau is playing right into the neocons hands, by saying he's furious, and that Iran needs to take full responsibility... and Give Canada money for the accent. So Trudeau is trying to score some brownie points with the Alberta conservatives... by siding with Trump's push for war. A plan crashed.... Get over it. A small price to pay in avoiding the next Shock and Awe.

We the Taxpayers, don't need any more money wasted in the middle east, or wanna see hundreds of Thousands of lives lost... Like what has happened... when we try and destabilize countries in the middle east.... Just look at the war in Iraq.... The civil war in Syria... which we started by funding rebels with weapons, we smuggled from Libya.

When the west gets involved in the middle east, chaos erupts.... It's time to cut our losses and GTFO.

It looks like Trudeau is a globalist.

https://toronto.citynews.ca/2020/01/11/trudeau-outraged-and-furious-after-irans-admission-over-jetliners-downing/

Guest ProudConservative
3 minutes ago, Marocc said:

Because basically he — I'm hoping anyway he doesn't enjoy killing people and provoking war but...

Why should anyone watch RT?

Because they aren't on the payroll of the military industrial complex. If Trudeau sends troops overseas, it will be tax dollars... and not just the idiot American's who continue to warship Trump.

I wish Chretien was still around. You wait and see... Trump is going to make Trudeau his B@tch.

Edited by ProudConservative

3 hours ago, CITIZEN_2015 said:

It was an intentional act and the plan was to blame American incoming missiles for the downing but plan changed because America never retaliated against the regime for its attack on bases in Iraq.

How could this be a mistake. JUST THINK PEOPLE. The large plane just taken off from Aryamehr (Tehran's) International airport in central Iran while flying AWAY from Tehran heading west towards the western border (it was NOT incoming but outgoing object) and then they mistook it with an incoming cruise missile much smaller coming from the western border!!!!!!!!. Mistake my ass.

It was a deliberate murderous act similar to Cinema Rex burning down by mullahs and blamed on the Shah.

https://kayhanlife.com/news/revolutionary-arson-19th-august-1978-470-burnt-alive/

Sorry but I can see it being a mistake.  They had just attacked US bases hours prior and were primed and waiting on high alert for a tough guy with a bad temper to bomb the crap out of them.  I can see why someone at the switch had an itchy trigger finger.

1 hour ago, ProudConservative said:

I can think for myself. Thank you.

Not when it comes to Anti-American propaganda, you buy a ton of it without thinking, as long as it paints America in a negative light, you pretty much think it's credible.

America Derangement Syndrome is a helluva drug.

Edited by Yzermandius19

President Trump warned Iran's islamic regime not to carry out another massacre as anti-regime demonstrations resumed in Iran (1500 unarmed people shot dead from behind last month by Iran's islamic regime), while saluting the brave nation of iran who came out and face with bare hands the heavily armed thugs of the most brutal regime in the history of mankind and that is the islamic republic of ayatollahs.

Trump said:

“We are following your protests closely, and are inspired by your courage.”

“To the brave, long-suffering people of Iran: I’ve stood with you since the beginning of my Presidency, and my Administration will continue to stand with you,” Trump wrote.

“There can not be another massacre of peaceful protesters, nor an internet shutdown. The world is watching,” Trump said.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2020/jan/12/donald-trump-warns-iran-against-another-massacre-amid-airliner-protests

Edited by CITIZEN_2015

4 hours ago, Shady said:

How is there little evidence when almost every country in the region has seen the rise of islamicism over the last 30 - 40 years.  Turkey is a perfect example of going from secular to Islamic.  

Well you're overlooking how many other countries in the region were similarly interfered with. As mentioned earlier another effect of Operation Ajax was how its success emboldened the CIA to behave similarly and court/aid/install/prop up other dictators and warlords and such in the region hence the destabilization that gave rise to subsequent Islamic revolutions, terrorism, 9/11, endless wars and so on.

Regardless, it’s the British that you should be most upset with.  They had the most to do with it.  But I know that doesn’t fit the narrative in this situation.

The US should certainly mention it's victimization to the international truth and reconciliation commission or whatever the peace process is called that will emerge at some point.  I'm quite certain the commission will be tasked with assigning responsibility for reparations to the appropriate parties.  It's almost too bad the Soviets collapsed and aren't around to send a bill to because they certainly helped contribute to the mess as well.

Edited by eyeball

10 minutes ago, eyeball said:

Well you're overlooking how many other countries in the region were similarly interfered with. As mentioned earlier another effect of Operation Ajax was how its success emboldened the CIA to behave similarly and court/aid/install/prop up other dictators and warlords and such in the region hence the destabilization that gave rise to subsequent Islamic revolutions, terrorism, 9/11, endless wars and so on.

The American government had already successfully toppled other regimes before the CIA and Cold War existed, especially in the Americas.    There was no resulting jihad...just lots of illegals.

13 minutes ago, bush_cheney2004 said:

The American government had already successfully toppled other regimes before the CIA and Cold War existed, especially in the Americas.    There was no resulting jihad...just lots of illegals.

Not covertly during peacetime you lying sack of excrement.