The road to 2020

3 hours ago, Argus said:

Look. I couldn't care less what you Trumpers have to say on the subject. The absolutely undeniable, rock-solid proof that it's not easy to successfully cheat with mail-in ballots is that Trump is opposing their use. Because no one involved in politics in the United States has fewer morals or less integrity than Donald J Trump. It if it was easy to cheat with them he'd be encouraging mail-in ballots because that bastard will cheat any way he can. Cheating at things is the story of his life. He's cheated at everything from business to school to marriage. He has less integrity than a pimp.

So you're admitting that you don't care about facts and common sense, all you have is your hatred of Trump that you got from mindlessly gobbling up everything that you see on the MSM channels that are known to tell lies 24/7. 

Congrats, your leftist indoctrination is almost complete. Soon you'll be voting for Trudeau.

1973 [Biden elected]
2020: NOW I’ll get results!

• Thanks 2

13 hours ago, Shady said:

1973 [Biden elected]

*SNIP*

... 2019
2020: NOW I’ll get results!

Great post!

On that timeline it would be nice to see the year that Biden's new crime bill came out, and all the years that Kamala incarcerated black men for selling marijauna using Biden's bill, how long their average sentences were for selling that weed, and the year that Trump introduced the First Step Act and what it did for black Americans. 

Edited by WestCanMan
  • Thanks 1

52 minutes ago, DogOnPorch said:

Biden supporters continue to terrorize normal citizens.

It's so disgusting to see Dems try to flip the script, and act like Trump is 'America's divider'. 

Trump wasn't even a politician in 2014, 2015 and 2016 when all of this started, and in 2020 as soon as there was the spark of trouble, the Obama's popped out of their mansions to fan the flames. 

• Like 1

Trump certainly has flaws just like any other candidate but can anyone honestly deny that Trump is way more accessible to the press than Biden is? He clearly get's more openly hostile questions than Biden does. Biden's events are so tightly controlled,feeding people easy questions. Biden's handlers should make him more accessible , or are they afraid of that?

23 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

So you're admitting that you don't care about facts and common sense, all you have is your hatred of Trump

All I have is my judgement, which looks at Trump's history going back forty years, his own statements, his behaviour, and the people he surrounds himself with, and judges that this is a man without ethics or morals who would cheat his own grandmother out of her last dollar. He would, as his former lawyer attests, gleefully cheat at an election if he could. Therefore, common sense says if Trump is opposed to mail-in ballots it's because he can't cheat at them without getting caught.

44 minutes ago, Argus said:

All I have is my judgement, which looks at Trump's history going back forty years, his own statements, his behaviour, and the people he surrounds himself with, and judges that this is a man without ethics or morals who would cheat his own grandmother out of her last dollar. He would, as his former lawyer attests, gleefully cheat at an election if he could. Therefore, common sense says if Trump is opposed to mail-in ballots it's because he can't cheat at them without getting caught.

Blah, blah blah.

Trump ran for an election on a very broad platform with a lot of specific policies and he successfully completed most of them, made a large amount of progress on most of the rest and has worked hard at the rest. 

As far as politicians go, he's in the top 1% for doing what he says. 

On the flipside, America had a power-hungry sleazebag with a horrible record as a politician to vote for. They made the right choice. 

It's unfortunate that a guy like Brad Wall couldn't make it to the 2016 Presidential election in the US. That didn't happen and it's sad. But Trump has been a GREAT President. I didn't predict that (he was the lesser of two evils imo), but I'll at least admit to it. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Argus said:

Therefore, common sense says if Trump is opposed to mail-in ballots it's because he can't cheat at them without getting caught.

No, but Democrats can, especially with the way they want to do it.  Their plan violates some states ballot harvesting laws.  But, Trump is bad, so who cares!

17 hours ago, DogOnPorch said:

Trump is the Minority Report...

You can imagine him doing X...so he is guilty of X.

So you're saying all the reporters, including the one at FOX, who verified this with people at the White House and Pentagon are outright lying?

16 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

Trump ran for an election on a very broad platform with a lot of specific policies and he successfully completed most of them, made a large amount of progress on most of the rest and has worked hard at the rest. 

Let's see. Build the wall? Nope. Bring jobs back from overseas? Nope. New health care plan? Nope. Drain that swamp? Nope. What exactly has he accomplished other than signing a big fat tax cut created and passed by the Republicans in congress? A tax cut which hugely increased the deficit, and whose proceeds mostly went to the wealthy, by the way.

4 minutes ago, Argus said:

So you're saying all the reporters, including the one at FOX, who verified this with people at the White House and Pentagon are outright lying?

Which people did they verify it with?  Why would the pentagon be involved?  
Simply False

https://www.foxnews.com/media/john-bolton-denies-atlantic-report-trump-soliders-france

12 minutes ago, Argus said:

Let's see. Build the wall? Nope. Bring jobs back from overseas? Nope. New health care plan? Nope. Drain that swamp? Nope. What exactly has he accomplished other than signing a big fat tax cut created and passed by the Republicans in congress? A tax cut which hugely increased the deficit, and whose proceeds mostly went to the wealthy, by the way.

You just lied a bunch of times there, why would I even respond to that? 

Do you even have a clue what the actual facts are or do you just drink stupidity from CNN's firehose and then projectile vomit?

I can't for the life of me figure out how you're not Justin Trudeau's biggest supporter. 

https://nypost.com/2020/09/04/trump-trashes-ex-chief-of-staff-gen-john-kelly/

The Atlantic also alleged that Trump said to Kelly at the grave of his son, who died in Afghanistan, “I don’t get it. What was in it for them?”

Has Kelly denied this or even commented ?  I think that's the important source to confer with.  Let's wait and see...

Here's some better context on that one:

One particular incident retold in the article is a visit by Trump to the Arlington Cemetery grave of General Kelly’s son, Robert Kelly, who was killed in Afghanistan in 2010. During that visit, Trump allegedly said to his then Secretary of the Department of Homeland Security, “I don’t get it. What was in it for them?”

As the newest political firestorm threatened to engulf the President’s reelection campaign, during a White House press conference on Friday, an embattled Trump offered fierce words of criticism of Kelly.

“I know John Kelly, he was with me, didn’t do a good job, had no temperament and ultimately he was petered out,” Trump said about Kelly.

“He got…  was exhausted. This man was totally exhausted, he wasn’t even able to function in the last number of months. He was not able to function. He was sort of a tough-guy,” Trump continued. “By the time he got eaten up in this world — it’s a different world than he was used to, he was unable to function.”

In response to a question about whether Kelly may have been a source for The Atlantic article, Trump said  “... I don’t know that it was him, I haven’t seen that … but it could have been a guy like a John Kelly.” Goldberg’s reporting in The Atlantic specifically states Kelly declined to comment for the story.

This isn’t the first time that the President has attacked the decorated general, nor is it the only time that Kelly has been caught up in a White House controversy. In fact, his tenure with the Trump administration was marked by numerous incidents that drew the ire of internal and external critics alike, and his departure as Chief of Staff in December of 2018 was the conclusion of a rocky sixteen months in the chaotic Trump White House. Since then, with the exception of a handful of speeches and occasional comments, Kelly has remained largely silent about his White House tenure, and generally refused to openly criticize his former boss.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/sethcohen/2020/09/05/general-john-kelly-knows-what-trump-said-about-veterans---this-is-why-is-he-cant-remain-silent/#343149a730c1

34 minutes ago, Michael Hardner said:

https://nypost.com/2020/09/04/trump-trashes-ex-chief-of-staff-gen-john-kelly/

The Atlantic also alleged that Trump said to Kelly at the grave of his son, who died in Afghanistan, “I don’t get it. What was in it for them?”

Has Kelly denied this or even commented ?  I think that's the important source to confer with.  Let's wait and see...

What's wrong with the sentiment of "What was in it for them?" 

Really, why did Canadian soldiers die in Afghanistan? What was in it for them? It's not like they were going to get anything out of it, or that anyone there is thankful for anything.

Sure, at the outset, they beg for help, but at the end of the day it will be remembered by Afghans and ME'ers in general as "America bullying another muslim country".

We supported the guys whose generals have young boys as sex toys to fight against the guys who shoot girls who go to school. Do we really need to be a part of that? Is one side really that much better than the other? Was it really worth the loss of Canadian lives? Wouldn't the world be better off if we just let those guys kill each other?