The road to 2020

Whatever Qanon is, people are throwing that term around and laughing at it. Mainly people on the left, who support the Biden wins and that we return to the globalist, progressive leftist agenda we were on before Donald Trump.

National Post article-

Nevertheless, the raging pandemic, having wrecked the world’s economies, is being taken as a cue by various eminent globalists to pursue a totally unrelated agenda. Rather than being described as an opportunity, this should be seen as opportunism, pure and simple.

A combination of United Nations satraps, tech billionaires and, naturally, the apocalyptic environmental contingent have decided that this time of anxiety and disruption is the perfect moment to push their agenda.

To be sure, the push is not coming from the people bearing most of the costs of the COVID shutdowns. Tellingly, it is coming from a group of people whose wealth and power have exempted them from its stresses — people who are far removed from the day-to-day experience of the masses. Among them, it appears, is our own prime minister, as evidenced by some much-quoted statements he gave in a speech to the UN.

“This pandemic has provided an opportunity for a reset. This is our chance to accelerate our pre-pandemic efforts to re-imagine economic systems that actually address global challenges like extreme poverty, inequality and climate change,” he said.

And in case you think it's a joke, Mr. Trudeau is on this. Trudeau has a hard-on for globalism, especially Chinese globalism.

Edited by OftenWrong

7 minutes ago, OftenWrong said:

Whatever Qanon is, people are throwing that term around and laughing at it. Mainly people on the left, who support the Biden wins and that we return to the globalist, progressive leftist agenda we were on before Donald Trump.

National Post article-

And in case you think it's a joke, Mr. Trudeau is on this. Trudeau has a hard-on for globalism, especially Chinese globalism.

I'll give you my avocado when you pry it from my cold, dead hands...

It is the RINOs who are the biggest losers in this episode.

Trump himself is too old to carry on in 4 years time but he could start a Trumpist movement.

The Democrats on the other hand are going to be in power.

But why would anybody vote for the RINOs? 

On 11/24/2020 at 11:52 AM, bcsapper said:

I'll give you my avocado when you pry it from my cold, dead hands...

Thank you.

Here's Trump's trade war... what a victory...

https://www.census.gov/foreign-trade/balance/c5700.html

RINOs, Qanon, Virtual signalling and Globalists...

When are adults going to come back to the table and take over our western democracies ?

We need decent, caring and pragmatic government that can balance our collective goals.  

No more game show hosts, or sons of presidents and PMs.  Where are our Eisenhowers, our Mulroneys, our LBJs ?

How does it actually work? If Biden becomes senile, I mean even more so than he already is, so that he is clearly uncapable of executing his duties as President could a team of doctors declare him unfit for office if he himself doesn't want to go and Congress doesn't want him removed?

I'm actually surprised that they didn't try to remove Trump by declaring him insane.

On 11/29/2020 at 4:09 PM, -TSS- said:

But why would anybody vote for the RINOs? 

I'm not sure just who you think a "Republican" is supposed to be. Because if you look back on over 200 years of Republican Party politics and ideology the Trumpist types have virtually nothing to do with any of it. Trump himself isn't conservative nor has he ever been a Republican until he decided to run. It's astonishing to see the party of the 'moral majority' and family values rally behind a sleazy,whoremongering gambler, liar, cheater and adulterer like Trump. And the party of fiscal balance and deficit hawks voting in favor of larger and larger deficits.

This kind of thing below is why I keep hearing people don't trust Kemp. Its a rumor I've heard - that he's China's bitch and that's why he's not helping Trump.

Georgia Gov. Kemp Awarded $107 Million Contract to Dominion Two Weeks After Meeting With People’s Republic of China Consul General

I think there's a lieutenant Governor in Georgia who's a never Trumper too.

In 1984 Reagan won 49 states. With today's demographics he most probably wouldn't even get elected.

The old America is gone forever. I guess that a lot of Americans aged 60 and upwards must be at a loss with what is happening in their country these days compared to how they remember how it used to be.

1 hour ago, Shady said:

F**k you Trump Haters.

ArmyNavy crowd goes WILD!

Old Abe Lincoln was spot on when he said "some of the people all the time", but I think even he would be surprised at how easy it is.

On 12/11/2020 at 9:13 PM, bush_cheney2004 said:

President Reagan would still be re-elected today, but with less of a landslide.

Since you thought he would be re-elected, can I ask you a question? :) My friend and I had a debate month ago. He said that even Reagan in his heyday could not make ALL americans wearing mask. What do you think?

18 minutes ago, 366h34d said:

Since you thought he would be re-elected, can I ask you a question? :) My friend and I had a debate month ago. He said that even Reagan in his heyday could not make ALL americans wearing mask. What do you think?

Your friend is correct...no president could make ALL Americans don masks.   Just isn't going to happen.    Hell, even some Canadians refuse to wear masks.

Btw, it surely must be a world record that anybody who has served as head of state is still alive 40 years after having completed his or her term as head of state.

I'm talking about Jimmy Carter of course. He improved that record by losing an election but nevertheless a very respectable achievement that he is still around.

I was counting how many former presidents were still alive at the time every new president took office. 

With Carter it was Nixon and Ford.

With Reagan it was Nixon, Ford and Carter.

With Bush Sr it was Nixon, Ford, Carter and Reagan

With Clinton it was Nixon, Ford, Carter, Reagan and Bush Sr

With Bush W it was Ford, Carter, Reagan, Bush Sr and Clinton

With Obama it was Carter, Bush Sr, Clinton and Bush W

With Trump it was Carter, Bush Sr, Clinton, Bush W and Obama

Unless something dramatic happens on Jan 20th with Biden there will be five former living presidents; Carter, Clinton, Bush W, Obama and Trump

2 hours ago, -TSS- said:

Btw, it surely must be a world record that anybody who has served as head of state is still alive 40 years after having completed his or her term as head of state.

I'm talking about Jimmy Carter of course. He improved that record by losing an election but nevertheless a very respectable achievement that he is still around.

I was counting how many former presidents were still alive at the time every new president took office. 

With Carter it was Nixon and Ford.

With Reagan it was Nixon, Ford and Carter.

With Bush Sr it was Nixon, Ford, Carter and Reagan

With Clinton it was Nixon, Ford, Carter, Reagan and Bush Sr

With Bush W it was Ford, Carter, Reagan, Bush Sr and Clinton

With Obama it was Carter, Bush Sr, Clinton and Bush W

With Trump it was Carter, Bush Sr, Clinton, Bush W and Obama

Unless something dramatic happens on Jan 20th with Biden there will be five former living presidents; Carter, Clinton, Bush W, Obama and Trump

Then, only Obama is the first ex-POTUS who criticizes his successor and is still living in DC (did he move yet???) .