The road to 2020

2 hours ago, BeaverFever said:

False 

I think it's possible that you over-summarized your post this Beaver. You edited most of the content out of it. But thanks for that.

Maybe I'll summarize some of my posts the same way. Instead of going through the long-winded version and actually taking the time to fill my posts with greatness I'll just write things like "Awesome" or "Brilliant".

11 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

I think it's possible that you over-summarized your post this Beaver. You edited most of the content out of it. But thanks for that.

Maybe I'll summarize some of my posts the same way. Instead of going through the long-winded version and actually taking the time to fill my posts with greatness I'll just write things like "Awesome" or "Brilliant".

From a logic standpoint: Does it really make sense to you that liberal academics are teaching students that school is for suckers? That’s like saying the Catholic Church is teaching its followers that religion is a lie. 

1 hour ago, BeaverFever said:

From a logic standpoint: Does it really make sense to you that liberal academics are teaching students that school is for suckers? That’s like saying the Catholic Church is teaching its followers that religion is a lie. 

It makes sense that actual racists who were/are in the Dem party, like Sen Byrd, came up with a plan for a new type of plantation.

Instead of putting people into actual shackles, they create a prison/plantation within the minds of those people.  

"The police are committing genocide against you. Systemic racism will never allow you to succeed even if you do go to college and do all the right things. Stay angry! There's no room for positivity in your world, just anger and strife!"

Honest to god, have you ever heard Tony Robbins' speech about "Hey Jack everyone hates you. They're coming to kill you. You don't need to be positive or optimistic, and you definitely shouldn't bother getting a university education - you need to watch your own back bruh. Society is out to get you."

Literally every business/life coach on the planet will blow sunshine up your arse if they want to help you succeed. They'll focus on the positive, and the opportunities that exist. Your religion will tell you "if you pray to _______ for it hard enough, it will happen, and you will live for eternity/be reborn to a fortunate existence" and that's what makes religion popular.

The only people who tell you to look on the dark side are the people who want to see you fail. The dems preach to black people about a life that's destined to fail. 

This is what can happen when people stop to consider Trump's actual accomplishments for blacks since 2016 and tune out the hateful rhetoric coming from his opponents. Not much happened under Obama's leadership that was positive for African Americans in comparison to Trump. More Americans of all races collecting some form of government entitlements was certainly not beneficial during Obama's 8 years. It was in no way helpful to try and get more and more people dependent on government but we all know the real purpose was keep them supporting the Democrats.

Under Trump,prison reform and record low levels of unemployment for blacks and latinos prior to Covid. I think he'll get back to those levels quickly if he's re-elected . Don't forget about manufacturing jobs actually coming back under Trump as well.

https://www.independentsentinel.com/welfare-increased-41-under-obama/

https://cnsnews.com/news/article/terence-p-jeffrey/obama-was-first-president-spend-more-welfare-defense

Biden has said some really offensive things about blacks and gotten a pass from the media. "He's gonna put y'all back in chains....,well,I tell you what,if you have a problem figuring out if you're for me or Trump,then you ain't black! "

• Like 2

I caught a bit...in the middle of vehicle purchase. Yes...stunning numbers. 

Meanwhile...Bobby Orr has joined the Trump train. Put out ads to that effect. TDS infected hockey fans immediately give him the Lil Wayne treatment.

https://www.cbc.ca/sports/hockey/nhl/united-states-election-endorsement-bobby-orr-donald-trump-1.5783723

• Like 1

3 hours ago, DogOnPorch said:

Meanwhile...Bobby Orr has joined the Trump train. Put out ads to that effect. TDS infected hockey fans immediately give him the Lil Wayne treatment.

Indeed....some Canadians are really worked up over this...now saying Orr was just an uneducated,  mediocre player.  They have no problem with "uneducated" Lebron James endorsing Joe Biden, and other "celebrities" using their platform for social and political ideology.   But not Bobby Orr, or Jack Nicklaus, or Brett Favre...no, their speech and speech rights must be condemned.

https://people.com/sports/jack-nicklaus-endorses-donald-trump-for-president/

Bobby Orr statue outside "The Gahhhden".   I suspect this statue will soon be vandalized if not pulled down by the rabid left.

cut.jpg

Edited by bush_cheney2004
  • Thanks 1

Hearing the name Bobby Orr always brings back great memories. He has always been a class act from day one.It takes a lot of courage for anyone to voice their support for Donald Trump but even more so for celebrities. We all know what kind of vicious backlash is now going to be directed at Orr but kudos to him for standing up!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

"You know our doctors get more money if somebody dies from COVID, you know that, right. I mean our doctors are very smart people."

I sure feel sorry for you guys.  It must be so embarrassing...

2 minutes ago, Cannucklehead said:

Its funny how trump calls everyone a crook everytime he can't get his way. 

Meanwhile he lines his pockets on a daily basis and trumpers turn a blind eye.  

How much money did Trump get for his dead mother from We Charity ?

Edited by bush_cheney2004
  • Like 1

15 minutes ago, bush_cheney2004 said:

How much money did Trump get for his dead mother from We Charity ?

How much money has he gotten from all the lobbyists, federal public service suck-ups, Saudis, and other foreign governments visiting his properties in order to curry favour with him?  Plus all the taxpayer money he gets from whenever he or his family visit, which is like every other day and twice on Sundays. And all winter long at Mar-a-Lago

Edited by BeaverFever

34 minutes ago, bush_cheney2004 said:

That's the beauty...it is not "embarrassing".   No extra virtue signaling burden to carry around in a pit of self-imposed guilt.  Quite liberating....

It doesn't take virtue signaling or self-imposed guilt to be embarrassed by that statement.  A heartbeat ought to do it.

1 hour ago, Cannucklehead said:

Its funny how trump calls everyone a crook everytime he can't get his way. 

Meanwhile he lines his pockets on a daily basis and trumpers turn a blind eye.  

It seems you're just flat out wrong just like so many on your side. Apparently Donald Trump's personal net worth has declined substantially since he took office in 2016. 

https://www.nbcnews.com/business/business-news/trump-has-lost-1-billion-personal-wealth-running-president-n916221

Compare that to his career politician opponent Joe Biden and his family who have made enormous amounts of money from the family name and selling access. All the while creating nothing tangible for the American people.

1 hour ago, BeaverFever said:

How much money has he gotten from all the lobbyists, federal public service suck-ups, Saudis, and other foreign governments visiting his properties in order to curry favour with him?  Plus all the taxpayer money he gets from whenever he or his family visit, which is like every other day and twice on Sundays. And all winter long at Mar-a-Lago

Please let us know when an abandoned laptop with this information turns up to verify what you claim.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, ironstone said:

It seems you're just flat out wrong just like so many on your side. Apparently Donald Trump's personal net worth has declined substantially since he took office in 2016. 

https://www.nbcnews.com/business/business-news/trump-has-lost-1-billion-personal-wealth-running-president-n916221

Compare that to his career politician opponent Joe Biden and his family who have made enormous amounts of money from the family name and selling access. All the while creating nothing tangible for the American people.

https://ag.ny.gov/press-release/2019/donald-j-trump-pays-court-ordered-2-million-illegally-using-trump-foundation

Get a clue.  Notice its not just his name on the documents, but also his kids.  

1 hour ago, bcsapper said:

It doesn't take virtue signaling or self-imposed guilt to be embarrassed by that statement.  A heartbeat ought to do it.

Doesn't change anything....there' no money to be made in getting potable water to reserves in Canada...hence it still isn't complete with "heartfelt" Trudeau.