The road to 2020

37 minutes ago, ironstone said:

I know a lot of people posting on here really hate Trump and of course he has his faults. But for those on the Biden side, do you have any concerns about his mental and cognitive state right now?He often looks lost without the use of a teleprompter and sometimes he's clearly confused even while reading from one. His campaign events are carefully controlled and scripted and questions are hand-fed to him. If he wins in November, does anyone seriously think he can serve two full terms?

Biden has had two lifelong problems. He stutters, and he's famous for saying goofy things (gaffes). But from what I can see if you sit him down behind a desk and discuss something with him he's more than capable of making an entirely rational and intelligent decision. Which is more than can be said for Trump. Trump's refusal to read reports or even be briefed unless they talk about him is legendary. And his mind seems to be easily swayed by whoever last speaks to him, be it the Turkish president, Putin, or some clown on FOX news. Biden is hardly ideal but he appears to be leagues ahead of Trump.

11 hours ago, ironstone said:

I know a lot of people posting on here really hate Trump and of course he has his faults. But for those on the Biden side, do you have any concerns about his mental and cognitive state right now?He often looks lost without the use of a teleprompter and sometimes he's clearly confused even while reading from one.

Biden is fine. This week, Trump was reading a speech. He clearly didn't know what he was reading and pronounced "fortune" as "for-tooney". That's why we're talking about this. Desperate projection.

• Thanks 1

I don't think anyone can honestly deny that Biden's team is heavily protecting him from any and all possibilities of tough questions. If he actually does plan to be in live debates with Trump his staffers must be terrified at the prospect of what will come out of his mouth.He does tend to flip-flop as well on big issues like his support for fracking.

At some point he should come out in the open and leave the teleprompter behind.

Why doesn't he take question? I mean unscripted questions?

On 9/13/2020 at 9:43 AM, ironstone said:

I don't think anyone can honestly deny that Biden's team is heavily protecting him from any and all possibilities of tough questions. If he actually does plan to be in live debates with Trump his staffers must be terrified at the prospect of what will come out of his mouth.He does tend to flip-flop as well on big issues like his support for fracking.

At some point he should come out in the open and leave the teleprompter behind.

Why doesn't he take question? I mean unscripted questions?

His toughest interview was with Cardi B. :lol:

2 minutes ago, Shady said:

This is why I will always support Donald Trump over Joe Biden.  Under a Biden administration, this psychotic garbage will continue.  Imagine declaring a race of people not human?

So... if Trump gets elected... this stops ?  What do you think Trump will do to stop it ?  Free expression is difficult to tamp down, although he is clearly interested in trying

14 minutes ago, Michael Hardner said:

So... if Trump gets elected... this stops ?  What do you think Trump will do to stop it ?  Free expression is difficult to tamp down, although he is clearly interested in trying

Yeah it will be tough. I'm not sure if he's cut the funding to universities that push it yet but a week ago or so he did cut the funding to organizations that were pushing what's called "critical race theory' to government workers.

Race Hustlers like Tubby in the  vid above are no longer allowed to push their hateful BS to the public sector. Trump chucked em' out. Federally at least. 

Edited by Infidel Dog
  • Like 1

48 minutes ago, Michael Hardner said:

He’s already put an end to it with an executive order pertaining to any government agencies participating in this nonsense.  I would expect the department of education and labor getting involved in what’s allowed in schools are workplaces.  If people want to participate in this nonsense on their own time voluntarily I have to problem with it.  But nobody should be forced to participate in this disgusting racist nonsense.

6 minutes ago, Shady said:

1. He’s already put an end to it with an executive order pertaining to any government agencies participating in this nonsense.  

2.   If people want to participate in this nonsense on their own time voluntarily I have to problem with it.   

1. He's not going to 'end' people talking about racism, though.  He ended a racism sensitivity program.  I think that will probably make the discussion continue.
2. That's unbelievably kind of you.  Hopefully , dear leader will allow us to continue with this nonsense on our own time but maybe not.

30 minutes ago, Michael Hardner said:

1. He's not going to 'end' people talking about racism, though.  He ended a racism sensitivity program.  I think that will probably make the discussion continue.
2. That's unbelievably kind of you.  Hopefully , dear leader will allow us to continue with this nonsense on our own time but maybe not.

Shady would prefer that companies/governments continue to get sued because uneducated people who think racism doesn't exist continue to discriminate against certain groups.

McDonald's sued.

Five companies lost discrimination suits

Canadian gov to settle racial harassment suit

Black US farmers recieve 1.25B from USDA for racial discrimination

Joe Biden gaffe from 2007 while running for president...Biden received 0 Democratic primary delegates and lost the nomination to Obama.

Jan. 31, 2007

"I mean, you got the first mainstream African-American who is articulate and bright and clean and a nice-looking guy. I mean, that's a storybook, man."

Joe Biden, describing fellow candidate Barack Obama. The remark was made the same day Biden filed the official paperwork to launch his presidential campaign. Biden later apologized and said the remark was taken out of context.

http://content.time.com/time/specials/packages/article/0,28804,1895156_1894977_1644536,00.html

• Like 1

23 hours ago, dialamah said:

Shady would prefer that companies/governments continue to get sued because uneducated people who think racism doesn't exist continue to discriminate against certain groups.

There is zero evidence any of these racial sensitivity or unconscious bias sessions do anything whatsoever other than make money for those who put them on. If you're weak-minded, you probably already buy into the guilt trip about how you're racist just because of your skin. If you're not weak-minded you just sit there trying to keep control of yourself so you don't let the fat cow up front know how much contempt you feel for her and everything she says, counting down the minutes until the shit-show ends and you can get back to your desk.

And btw, anyone who says all whites are racist is a racist - or a moron - or both.

Edited by Argus
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Argus said:

And btw, anyone who says all whites are racist is a racist - or a moron - or both.

You say that everytime you make the claim that people prefer those who are most like them - whites prefer whites, SA prefer other SA, Asians prefer Asians, etc - when it comes to neighborhoods, employees, customers, business partners.   

You can't have it both that white people naturally and unsurprisingly show preference for white people, and also aren't racist.  

On 9/14/2020 at 12:59 PM, Michael Hardner said:

You're confusing racism with the delusion of "systemic" racism. Racism exists. No reasonable person says it doesn't. Systemic Racism however is today a fantasy born out of the neo-marxist gobbledy-gook of "Critical Race Theory."

Don't know what that is? No problem. I'm here to help.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Infidel Dog said:

You're confusing racism with the delusion of "systemic" racism. Racism exists. No reasonable person says it doesn't. Systemic Racism however is today a fantasy born out of the neo-marxist gobbledy-gook of "Critical Race Theory."

Don't know what that is? No problem. I'm here to help.

Is the video objective, not slanted at all?  Hard to tell from the title.   /s

Afraid to click it, eh?

No problem. I'll give you his answer to what critical race theory is.

"Yeah, critical race theory is the academic formulation that contends that the kind of social structures including the Constitution, the Declaration, and inherited laws are all really not objective formulations or neutral and not even necessarily good in themselves but are actually cover for a kind of white supremacy power structure for racial imbalances and oppression,

Critical race theory questions objectivity. It question meritocracy. It questions...really the kind of foundational values, principles and structures of the United States. And it's something that has been circulating in the Academic world for many year. Really kind of started to take off in the 1990s, but then all of a sudden, out of nowhere has become really ubiquitous in our public discourse and the kind of left leaning policies...in HR departments, and even in trainings of the federal government."

1 hour ago, DogOnPorch said:

Joe Rogan offers to moderate a four hour live streamed debate with Trump & Biden in the same studio...no teleprompters.

Trump agrees immediately.

Biden.......

Four hours? LMAO. I would hope that there's a bathroom/coffee break in there somewhere. I don't even drink coffee and I would be uncomfortable going that long.