Time to take on far-right terrorists

1 hour ago, Yzermandius19 said:

The loss of trade with the United States, which is infinitely more important than reducing illegal immigration coming from the United States.

closing the border to immigration has absolutely no reason or cause to interfere with trade.

(on edit) let me correct that:  it will drop the amount of drugs coming in from caribbean gangs and scams from Nigerian princes.

Edited by cannuck

2 hours ago, Yzermandius19 said:

No, Canada shouldn't be taking it seriously, and neither should the FBI. White Supremacy is a small fringe group, 

The number of far right groups has tripled in recent years. Now they have a mainstream national identity in the 'Yellow vests'. Andre Scheer and other mainstream politicians attend their rallies, include them in their events. They rally in every city across the country. They incite and recruit online. 

There is certainly a need to monitor their activities, identify those inclined to speak of violence, and for police to  pursue them diligently. Far right mass shooters of Muslim people leave a trail a mile wide but to date police only discover that after the fact.

Edited by jacee

1 hour ago, cannuck said:

I can tell you that every time I have had the chance to learn about what an "immigration consultant" has instructed clients to say and write, and in most cases the documents provided are complete BS and bear no relation to the truth at all.   Of course, I / we have no idea of what percentage are falsified, you can bet your bottom dollar the ones who have hired help to prepare are a significant fraction.

Picking up the phone in Ottawa and announcing yourself as immigration to a third world authority who is being paid big bux to provide falsified docs you will get the answer you would expect, not some kind of admission of guilt (that would derail the gravy train).  In some cases, home countries are DELIGHTED that we are taking their problem people off of their hands, and will do it for free.

You are not wrong, and I am not saying them are not an issue. However, those illegal immigrants do not poses a "clear and present danger" yet. (trust me, they are not) We need to stop illegal immigrants who will claim they are refugees from crossing the US / Canada border first. After we are done with that, we can deal with different kind of illegal immigrants (immigration with falsified docs, birth-right baby .).

13 hours ago, cannuck said:

Yeah, there is: closed borders.

I recommend that we keep borders open for outgoing white supremacists ... and close it behind them. Strip them of citizenship, and watch their sorry behinds disappear into TrumpNation where he'll welcome those "fine people" with open arms. :D

34 minutes ago, jacee said:

I recommend that we keep borders open for outgoing white supremacists ... and close it behind them. Strip them of citizenship, and watch their sorry behinds disappear into TrumpNation where he'll welcome those "fine people" with open arms. :D

Perhaps take your 'cause' a step further and round-up all the white supremacist literature and burn it in a big pile. Then head-on over to where white supremacists meet and start smashing their windows and mark their doors with a big "WS" so that good folks will know not to enter.

:D (smiley makes it fun)

5 hours ago, Michael Hardner said:

https://www.cnn.com/2019/04/04/politics/fbi-director-wray-white-supremacy/index.html?fbclid=IwAR3AY1JsWMjPkY-Bs-439F_2tg5eJVqmx_ieddS9LWXBIO4CFINwdWFt5Zw

The FBI takes it seriously and so should we.  They are trying to infiltrate our Conservatives too.

There are very, very few of them in Canada, and I would presume they would be aiming at Max Bernier's party, not the wishy-washy sorta-conservative-but-not-really Conservatives.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, jacee said:

The number of far right groups has tripled in recent years. Now they have a mainstream national identity in the 'Yellow vests'.

The yellow vests are not a white supremacist group.  And it is the Left's tendency to label anyone with opposing ideas as being associated with them which discredits this entire claim about 'white supremacists'.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, egghead said:

You are not wrong, and I am not saying them are not an issue. However, those illegal immigrants do not poses a "clear and present danger" yet. (trust me, they are not) We need to stop illegal immigrants who will claim they are refugees from crossing the US / Canada border first. After we are done with that, we can deal with different kind of illegal immigrants (immigration with falsified docs, birth-right baby .).

Why I say we need to close the border to immigration is exactly because we really do NOT have anything in place to effectively screen.   Once that is there, I can see allowing real refugees.  It is not something unique to Canada, but the hoardes of people migrating to Europe and North America (and out of Venezuela) are not what most countries' immigration departments were set up to deal with.  Instead of doing so, our idiot Mr. Dressup just simply put the word out for everyone to come, and everyone INCLUDING a lot of very undesireable people who have fostered to growth of the "immigration consultants" rings are flocking into here - because they KNOW they will very likely be accepted.   Just have to say what you are told, write what you are told, and present the documents you have paid for.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, cannuck said:

closing the border to immigration has absolutely no reason or cause to interfere with trade.

(on edit) let me correct that:  it will drop the amount of drugs coming in from caribbean gangs and scams from Nigerian princes.

Right. But one should take note that after 9/11 the US more than doubled security at their border crossings...and have not had a noticeable effect on cross border drug or gun traffic. 

3 hours ago, Realitycheck said:

As soon as you put the word "white" before "nationalist" you are a racist. But then we knew that about you.:rolleyes:

I do not see any problem with someone calling themselves a white nationalist. That does not have to mean that someone has to be a racist for saying so? Liberals????  Some black people call themselves black nationalists so I guess that they are racists also? But that should be okay with you, right? I guess that you are one of those alt-left white liberal nationalists then, right? Just wondering. So, what has Trump done to hurt you? Still waiting? :D

7 minutes ago, taxme said:

I do not see any problem with someone calling themselves a white nationalist. That does not have to mean that someone has to be a racist for saying so? Liberals????  Some black people call themselves black nationalists so I guess that they are racists also? But that should be okay with you, right? I guess that you are one of those alt-left white liberal nationalists then, right? Just wondering. So, what has Trump done to hurt you? Still waiting? :D

Of course you don't see any problem since that is what you are. <_<

5 hours ago, jacee said:

The number of far right groups has tripled in recent years. Now they have a mainstream national identity in the 'Yellow vests'. Andre Scheer and other mainstream politicians attend their rallies, include them in their events. They rally in every city across the country. They incite and recruit online. 

There is certainly a need to monitor their activities, identify those inclined to speak of violence, and for police to  pursue them diligently. Far right mass shooters of Muslim people leave a trail a mile wide but to date police only discover that after the fact.

What is with people like you that always want to label any nationalist as alt-right terrorists? In every organization there are those in that organization that do things that makes everyone else look like a bunch of alt-right terrorists. Just where have you seen in Canada these past few years where the KKK like people have committed any kind of terrorism in Canada? All I vere see is just more zionist bull chit. 

17 minutes ago, Realitycheck said:

Right. But one should take note that after 9/11 the US more than doubled security at their border crossings...and have not had a noticeable effect on cross border drug or gun traffic. 

Thanks to the alt-left liberal terrorists running this country there never will be any stopping of gun traffic and drugs crossing into Canada. Why? Because the alt-left liberals are nothing more than a bunch of wimps and sissies and who believe that giving those criminals light sentences and then later try to rehabilitate them does not work. Would you hire one of those gun runners or drug pushers into your business after they got out of jail? NOPE. 

5 minutes ago, taxme said:

Thanks to the alt-left liberal terrorists running this country there never will be any stopping of gun traffic and drugs crossing into Canada. Why? Because the alt-left liberals are nothing more than a bunch of wimps and sissies and who believe that giving those criminals light sentences and then later try to rehabilitate them does not work. Would you hire one of those gun runners or drug pushers into your business after they got out of jail? NOPE. 

The traffic is in both directions.

6 minutes ago, Realitycheck said:

The traffic is in both directions.

A lot more going into America rather than out of America. Mexico does nothing to try and stop anything from going into their country and they deserve whatever they get. Trump is only concerned about what is coming into America. Hello? I can remember a couple of times when I would cross the border into Mexico from San Diego and the border guards just waved us on thru. It's no wonder that Mexico has thousands and thousands of people murdered every year. Open borders will mean just that for America if Trump does not get his wall built. Hello? 

15 minutes ago, taxme said:

A lot more going into America rather than out of America. Mexico does nothing to try and stop anything from going into their country and they deserve whatever they get. Trump is only concerned about what is coming into America. Hello? I can remember a couple of times when I would cross the border into Mexico from San Diego and the border guards just waved us on thru. It's no wonder that Mexico has thousands and thousands of people murdered every year. Open borders will mean just that for America if Trump does not get his wall built. Hello? 

:rolleyes:

9 hours ago, Michael Hardner said:

https://www.cnn.com/2019/04/04/politics/fbi-director-wray-white-supremacy/index.html?fbclid=IwAR3AY1JsWMjPkY-Bs-439F_2tg5eJVqmx_ieddS9LWXBIO4CFINwdWFt5Zw

The FBI takes it seriously and so should we.  They are trying to infiltrate our Conservatives too.

Any evidence that we are not taking these threats seriously….my last source posted said RCMP are tracking over 300 groups, not counting CSIS, or any other intel group.

4 hours ago, Argus said:

There are very, very few of them in Canada, and I would presume they would be aiming at Max Bernier's party, not the wishy-washy sorta-conservative-but-not-really Conservatives.

No, they are touting Scheer as the guy who is going to take us out of the UN and ban immigration - no joke.

• Sad 1

7 hours ago, jacee said:

OMG THE SKY IS FALLING! 

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yellow_vests_movement

Only Trudeau and his lackeys think that the yellow vests are a dangerous right-wing terrorist movement. They actually know it’s not true they’re just selling that because Trudeau doesn’t want protests here