Time to take on far-right terrorists

Over the past 20 years in Europe, separatist, right wing and leftist terrorist groups have carried out more terrorist attacks than Muslims. right-wing terrorism in the US is  much bigger threat than anything steming from the 1% of the population that is Muslim-American. What happened in New Zealand was not an isolated case. It is about time people wake up and start to hold the media, and those that peddle far-right hatred, to account.

5 minutes ago, Saudi Monitor said:

Over the past 20 years in Europe, separatist, right wing and leftist terrorist groups have carried out more terrorist attacks than Muslims. right-wing terrorism in the US is  much bigger threat than anything steming from the 1% of the population that is Muslim-American. What happened in New Zealand was not an isolated case. It is about time people wake up and start to hold the media, and those that peddle far-right hatred, to account.

Meanwhile...

TROP.jpg?9217

• Like 3

On 3/31/2019 at 1:30 PM, Argus said:

A federal court ruled that unconstitutional last week and said all refugee claimants had to be treated the same regardless of the safe third party rule.

The Federal Court has struck down one of the last remaining planks of a controversial revamp of the refugee asylum system introduced with great fanfare by the Harper government as a way to root out what it called bogus claims.

On Wednesday, Justice Keith Boswell declared it is “unconstitutional” for Ottawa to treat refugees from so-called “safe countries” differently from other refugees when it comes to being assessed to determine if deporting them would put them in danger.

https://www.thestar.com/news/gta/2019/03/22/court-calls-canadas-treatment-of-safe-country-refugees-unconstitutional.html

No one knows what this decision means. Thanks though you are right.  It's poorly worded. Let us see if it's appealed. Reporting people back to a safe third country does not put them in danger and I did not read in the decision it did. You could be right though as tonite implications. Its a very poorly worded decision.

Edited by Rue

17 hours ago, Yzermandius19 said:

Deport them after their claim is processed and denied, problem solved. Don't even have to change the law, that's already on the books.

That might be good if we where talking a couple of days here, even a couple of weeks, but these guys are staying for a year or more before they even see their claim looked at, costing the tax payer... 

50 minutes ago, Army Guy said:

That might be good if we where talking a couple of days here, even a couple of weeks, but these guys are staying for a year or more before they even see their claim looked at, costing the tax payer... 

They're staying a couple of years before their claim is even heard, plus multiple years of appeals.

3 minutes ago, egghead said:

Did you hear this news "23-year-old man charged for allegedly lighting ‘incendiary devices’ at Langara College"?  hmmm, suspect with no name :rolleyes:

Gonna take a guess that his name is Nasradin Abdusamad Ali. But that's just a guess.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Rue said:

No one knows what this decision means. Thanks though you are right.  It's poorly worded. Let us see if it's appealed. Reporting people back to a safe third country does not put them in danger and I did not read in the decision it did. You could be right though as tonite implications. Its a very poorly worded decision.

They can now ask for asylum at regular ports of entry, even from a "safe" country.

I hope it's implemented immediately.

1 hour ago, Army Guy said:

And sometimes being accosted by hateful far right white supremacists. 

As if the police weren't busy enough.

How much do the white supremacists cost us for policing every time they try to rally in public to incite hatred or harass groups of 'immigrants' with their racial hatred ???!!!

1 hour ago, Rue said:

An example is worth a thousand words: Rahaf Mohammed al-Qunun :P

Edited by egghead

On 3/30/2019 at 3:03 PM, jacee said:

So ... the topic is far-right terrorists, and the far-right posters won't talk about that problem. They only, as always, want to bash immigrants.

Figures. 

:wacko:

And the far alt-left refuse to talk about their problems and they have many faults. Too many to count. So, just what are the so called far right doing that is destroying America or Canada? The so called far right are only pointing out the foolishness of Canada's immigration system. From time to time there is a need to point out and bash new immigrants. When new immigrants come to Canada some have no intentions of becoming Canadian, like Muslims as an example, then they need to be bashed. Why do new immigrants that come to Canada want to carry on like they did from whence they came? If new immigrants do not want to change into wearing Canadian pants then why come here at all? I would never think about immigrating to some other country and not adopt their culture and traditions and leave mine behind. I would assimilate. I have no right to force my culture and traditions on another culture like what is being allowed to happen here in Canada where our dear politically correct politicians are allowing that happen all the time. :rolleyes: 

5 minutes ago, taxme said:

And the far alt-left refuse to talk about their problems and they have many faults. Too many to count. So, just what are the so called far right doing that is destroying America or Canada? The so called far right are only pointing out the foolishness of Canada's immigration system. From time to time there is a need to point out and bash new immigrants. When new immigrants come to Canada some have no intentions of becoming Canadian, like Muslims as an example, then they need to be bashed. Why do new immigrants that come to Canada want to carry on like they did from whence they came? If new immigrants do not want to change into wearing Canadian pants then why come here at all? I would never think about immigrating to some other country and not adopt their culture and traditions and leave mine behind. I would assimilate. I have no right to force my culture and traditions on another culture like what is being allowed to happen here in Canada where our dear politically correct politicians are allowing that happen all the time. :rolleyes: 

"Need to point out and bash new immigrants" I wonder if ignorance precedes arrogance or is it the other way around.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, jacee said:

How much do the white supremacists cost us for policing every time they try to rally in public to incite hatred or harass groups of 'immigrants' with their racial hatred ???!!!

Canadians of all political persuasions have the right to protest anything if Canada still believes in freedom of assembly and freedom of speech. When white nationalists decide that they want to protest and demonstrate in the streets peacefully over something political the alt-left antifa communists get out there as quickly as they can to demonstrate against them and then want to start fights and throw objects at the WN. The leftist liberals do not believe that WN have a right to their freedom of speech and assembly. The alt-left are nothing more than a bunch of intolerant communists. 

Indeed, the police have better things that they should and could be dealing with like stopping criminal illegal immigration but instead they have to be there to hold back the communists from trying to start a war with the WN. How much is it costing the taxpayer's for having to police a bunch of communist Antifa thugs and goons who are there to only incite hatred and violence and harass peaceful demonstrators with their hatred? It's strange when one watching some demonstrations going on between WN and communist goons, the police always seem to want to go after the WN and try to get them to leave their peaceful protest but yet when the situation is reversed they will say nothing to the Antifa thugs. They will always go after the WN and try to get them to leave. It's Antifa communists one, WN's zero. The police, politicians and the justice system are quite bias and prejudiced against WN's. There will be no COR rights or freedoms for the WN's in Canada. The COR is there for the protection of communists. :(

9 minutes ago, Owly said:

"Need to point out and bash new immigrants" I wonder if ignorance precedes arrogance or is it the other way around.

If white racism runs rampant in Canada as people like you like to pretend is happening then why would non-white people want to immigrate to a country that is full of racists? 80-85% of our new immigrants are coming here from non-white countries. If Canada was that racist and racism is every where then what the hell are non white people doing here? Why would white Canadians bring in more non-whites then whites and commit racial genocide? If there is going to be real racism happening in Canada it will be done to the white people of Canada as they soon will become the minority in another couple more decades. That should now make your day to hear that, right? White Nationalists like me will soon be gone and there will be no one left to try and speak up for white Canada anymore. Gawd help white Canada when that day gets here. My opinion and I approve of my opinion. :D

2 minutes ago, taxme said:

If white racism runs rampant in Canada as people like you like to pretend is happening then why would non-white people want to immigrate to a country that is full of racists? 80-85% of our new immigrants are coming here from non-white countries. If Canada was that racist and racism is every where then what the hell are non white people doing here? Why would white Canadians bring in more non-whites then whites and commit racial genocide? If there is going to be real racism happening in Canada it will be done to the white people of Canada as they soon will become the minority in another couple more decades. That should now make your day to hear that, right? White Nationalists like me will soon be gone and there will be no one left to try and speak up for white Canada anymore. Gawd help white Canada when that day gets here. My opinion and I approve of my opinion. :D

Luckily most of us are not racists. Which is why we don't suggest "bashing immigrants"

Edited by Owly

22 hours ago, jacee said:

Not even sure where this comes from.. but more than likely there has been some, just as I'm assuming there has been some convicted of crimes, or have carried out crimes here in Canada...

As if police are not busy enough chasing bad guys, white supremacist, and now illegal immigrants.

The same amount it costs to police antifa

What point are you trying to make here...

1 hour ago, Owly said:

Luckily most of us are not racists. Which is why we don't suggest "bashing immigrants"

Or, just "anti-browns" for short... We actually aren't obligated to differentiate between these marginals - one is pretty much indistinguishable from the other and none are worth attention.

3 minutes ago, Michael Hardner said:

Or, just "anti-browns" for short... We actually aren't obligated to differentiate between these marginals - one is pretty much indistinguishable from the other and none are worth attention.

I guess we can hold out hope that if we simply ignore them, they will fade away.

On 4/2/2019 at 2:44 PM, Saudi Monitor said:

That's a lie that just keeps getting propagated by leftists. The list of terrorist attacks is right here: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Terrorism_in_the_United_States I keep having to point this out here. I'm not sure who keeps putting that info out but it's ridiculous BS.

Muslim terrorist attacks kill the most people in the US by a long shot, and attacks against people who would be considered to be on the "right" are the second deadliest terrorist attacks. I'm referring to the two attacks that happened at country music venues that ddn't even make that list. One was on college night at a country bar the other was in Vegas, 49 or 50 people died there. I don't doubt that it's the same in Europe but I haven't checked.

Some people like to compile lists of "threats", that include threats over the phone, and call them terrorist attacks and they just assign the attacks to whomever they want. If a Synagogue gets vandalized by anyone it's considered a "right wing" terrorist attack. It could have been done by muslims or Democrat supporters but that makes no difference - it goes into the right wing file. Some of the attacks are Jussie Smollett type false flag "attacks", just to divide the country.

On 4/2/2019 at 7:25 PM, jacee said:

They can now ask for asylum at regular ports of entry, even from a "safe" country.

I hope it's implemented immediately.

They can ask, but that doesn't make it more likely they'll be accepted, especially if they come in through a safe country. Economic migrants claiming asylum to front like a refugee coming in through the US, they don't get to skip the line, especially if they come in illegally.

Edited by Yzermandius19