Trudeau lying about SNC

9 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

Can you imagine the uproar from CTV if Trump shut down the Russian Collusion investigation? Lisa LaFlamme would turn green, spin her head around and puke like the girl from the old Exorcist movie. 

But when Trudeau just exercises his dictatorial powers to body slam the legal processes of this country CTV is busy reporting on kittens in trees.

Lisa Laflamme is a joke just like the rest of them that work at CTV or Global or the CBC. They are all on Teflon Dons payroll now and will side with any and everything Donny boy says or does. There will be no real criticism allowed to be said on their networks against TD because the leftist liberal media has sold it's soul to the Canadian swamp devil and they are ready to cover and protect his azz. Honest and true journalism in Canada is pretty much dead because the Canadian mainstream media has been bought and sold. Canada has truly become a liberal leftist communist sad state of affairs. 

• Like 2

10 hours ago, taxme said:

Lisa Laflamme is a joke just like the rest of them that work at CTV or Global or the CBC. They are all on Teflon Dons payroll now and will side with any and everything Donny boy says or does. There will be no real criticism allowed to be said on their networks against TD because the leftist liberal media has sold it's soul to the Canadian swamp devil and they are ready to cover and protect his azz. Honest and true journalism in Canada is pretty much dead because the Canadian mainstream media has been bought and sold. Canada has truly become a liberal leftist communist sad state of affairs. 

Is it just me or all those medians have more female anchors / in-house analysers than male?

Anyway, cannot wait -_-

Wilson-Raybould to provide emails, texts and written statement on SNC-Lavalin affair

https://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/wilson-raybould-justice-snc-lavalin-1.5067543

41 minutes ago, egghead said:

Is it just me or all those medians have more female anchors / in-house analysers than male?

Anyway, cannot wait -_-

Wilson-Raybould to provide emails, texts and written statement on SNC-Lavalin affair

https://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/wilson-raybould-justice-snc-lavalin-1.5067543

It would appear as though women are starting to outnumber men on Canadian TV news networks. I demand an inquiry into this. LOL. 

2 hours ago, egghead said:

In order to balance out and correct the errors of the age of the patriarchy ... like destroying the earth ... women will, of course, be in power everywhere now for the coming millennium. 

And there are dishes and laundry and meals to be done. Hop to it! :lol:

Edited by jacee
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, jacee said:

In order to balance out and correct the errors of the age of the patriarchy ... like destroying the earth ... women will, of course, be in power everywhere now for the coming millennium. 

You do realize there have been highly successful women throughout history, or don't you?  From what you write one might think that all women have needed the social justice contracts that some are demanding.  Fact is, they got where they did but hard work and dedication.  There is more to history than just your narrow version. 

• Like 1

18 hours ago, mowich said:

You do realize there have been highly successful women throughout history, or don't you?  From what you write one might think that all women have needed the social justice contracts that some are demanding.  Fact is, they got where they did but hard work and dedication.  There is more to history than just your narrow version. 

Oh come on! It was just a joke! :lol:

19 hours ago, mowich said:

Do you ever get the feeling that the leftist liberal globalist establishment is trying to turn all real men into a bunch of limp wristed feminist wussies? 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, taxme said:

Do you ever get the feeling that the leftist liberal globalist establishment is trying to turn all real men into a bunch of limp wristed feminist wussies? 

"Real men" aren't troubled by strong women. 

Edited by jacee
  • Like 1

On 3/22/2019 at 4:51 PM, jacee said:

Okay I hope you’re joking.  For all of the supposed evils perpetrated by men, we also received all of the civilizations, defence against tyrants, democracy, and now equity protection under law.  Women have emerged as a major economic and political force over the past century.  Women have traditionally born more of the burden of work in the home.  Essentially technology (the pill) created a sexual revolution and reproductive freedom has freed more women up to participate in the paid workplace exclusive of domestic work.  I don’t lament leaving the old world behind, but I find it interesting that now men and women are putting in more time at work and experiencing less of the private sphere of home life. It feels like we’re all on treadmills. 

6 hours ago, jacee said:

To quote Nietzsche, “Only the man in man can bring out the woman in woman.”

Feminist Camille Paglia also admires strong men.  

Consider 50 Shades of Grey and all the female fantasy fiction about dominate males.  There’s a big market for that in private life, but publicly it’s called sexist stereotyping.  

Biology matters.  Not all maleness or femininity is socially constructed, which neuroscience has proven. 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, jacee said:

This is a fact. For me it's a preference.

I hope we get more answers on this, but I am going to say we won't.  I have a feeling that this would expose a good deal of politicians, both on the provincial and federal levels. This is not a new issue, this is an issue going back 20+ years and allowing SNC-Lavalin to get away with severe corruption. The government sanctioned the criminal activity through law. I would like SNC and the government charged with corruption. What we see before us is undeniable and they all admitted as much anyways.  We should be collectively more pissed at how bad this all really is.  The good? Trudeau is done. The bad? Nothing will change.

16 minutes ago, jacee said:

See lol icon. 

Fair enough. I certainly like strong women. The difficulty for men is that they are socialized to be providers, and since they don’t give birth, they don’t have the mother-child connection.  Men are valued and value themselves by what they do in the workplace.  Now that they are in direct competition with women, and now that women rely much less upon men for financial support of their children, we’re seeing a lot of lost, frustrated men.  This is all a sidebar discussion of course.  

The only connection I would make to the SNC situation is that Trudeau, who was elected in part on a feminist platform, is no longer to be believed, perhaps because he is male.  If a female PM handled Wilson-Raybould in the same way as Trudeau, would media be calling her a feminist imposter?  Let’s not forget that Trudeau had kept JWR in Cabinet.  Same goes for Philpotts.  They chose to leave.  The reality is that Trudeau and the Liberals have elevated women and Indigenous concerns.  The Conservatives didn’t and won’t, yet Trudeau’s own party members, JWR and Philpotts, have given the Conservatives their biggest boost so far, in an election year.  It seems foolish and selfish on their part, however upset JWR deserved to feel over being shuffled into Verterans Affairs.  

Edited by Zeitgeist
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Zeitgeist said:

It seems foolish and selfish on their part,  

Committing political suicide on principal is hardly a "selfish" move on part of either of these ladies.  I consider it the most honourable thing I have seen from elected individuals in the last half century.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Zeitgeist said:

Fair enough. I certainly like strong women. The difficulty for men is that they are socialized to be providers, and since they don’t give birth, they don’t have the mother-child connection.  Men are valued and value themselves by what they do in the workplace.  Now that they are in direct competition with women, and now that women rely much less upon men for financial support of their children, we’re seeing a lot of lost, frustrated men.  This is all a sidebar discussion of course.  

The only connection I would make to the SNC situation is that Trudeau, who was elected in part on a feminist platform, is no longer to be believed, perhaps because he is male.  If a female PM handled Wilson-Raybould in the same way as Trudeau, would media be calling her a feminist imposter?  Let’s not forget that Trudeau had kept JWR in Cabinet.  Same goes for Philpotts.  They chose to leave.  The reality is that Trudeau and the Liberals have elevated women and Indigenous concerns.  The Conservatives didn’t and won’t, yet Trudeau’s own party members, JWR and Philpotts, have given the Conservatives their biggest boost so far, in an election year.  It seems foolish and selfish on their part, however upset JWR deserved to feel over being shuffled into Verterans Affairs.  

yawn.

When Liberals and Conservatives are both gone, Canada will have a hope of cleaning out the corruption and focusing on what really matters. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, cannuck said:

Committing political suicide on principal is hardly a "selfish" move on part of either of these ladies.  I consider it the most honourable thing I have seen from elected individuals in the last half century.

I think JWR calculated a political victory for herself.  She’s probably right.  The problem is, at what cost to her party and government?  Trudeau I’m sure would like to boot her out of Caucus, but of course he  would lose in the court of public opinion, the source of votes.  So now, as in the days of the Sponsorship Scandal, we see a weakened party that’s divided against itself and may lose the next federal election. I think the public by now sees through the problem with leaning on identity politics, which becomes a race to prove who is more politically correct and progressive, and who can give away the most taxpayer funding to support affirmative action programs.  Maybe not though.  Maybe the NDP will win a majority.  Sarcasm. 

• Like 1

On ‎3‎/‎23‎/‎2019 at 3:11 PM, taxme said:

Evidently not in your case when it comes to your wrists.

Edited by Rue

7 hours ago, Zeitgeist said:

I think JWR calculated a political victory for herself.

Yah for sure. She is set for life now. It was all a conspiracy by her to become PM. Get together with Taxme and share your conspiracy theories. He thinks Jody is one of Bronfman's daughters.