How dangerous is Trump?

4 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

https://www.google.ca/amp/s/www.newsweek.com/immigrants-are-getting-right-vote-cities-across-america-664467%3famp=1

Dems also want people to be able to vote without id, which seems to make it so that you and I could cross the border, pick names from the phone book, and cast ballots for thise people. It’s ridiculous. 

Democrats want to let all illegals be allowed to vote. To the democrats all the world should be allowed to come to America and become citizen's right away and all then be able to vote. The democrats are truly out to destroy America. Everything they say or do shows this all the time. Open borders. Immediate citizenship for all who enter America. Wow, what a deal for the rest of the world, eh?  I wish that I could vote in American elections. I would vote for Trump in the next election. :D

3 minutes ago, DogOnPorch said:

I can only go by what I read on the internet. Whether all true or not it will never really be determined as to what is the truth or not because anyone who does have a thing or two to say about it all will be immediately branded as an anti-semite automatically without any proper discussion or debate about whether the accusations are true or not. Anyone who dares to question anything that has to do with Judaism will be attacked and mocked immediately. It would appear as though Judaism has become a taboo and sacred cow subject that must never be discussed or debated or criticized or challenged in polite circles. Just saying.  

1 hour ago, taxme said:

I can only go by what I read on the internet. Whether all true or not it will never really be determined as to what is the truth or not because anyone who does have a thing or two to say about it all will be immediately branded as an anti-semite automatically without any proper discussion or debate about whether the accusations are true or not. Anyone who dares to question anything that has to do with Judaism will be attacked and mocked immediately. It would appear as though Judaism has become a taboo and sacred cow subject that must never be discussed or debated or criticized or challenged in polite circles. Just saying.  

The Jews control the world meme. Getting a little old...

Plenty more rich powerful influential Chinese to worry about than sneaky Harvey Weinstien type Judenratten. 

Ja?

I say this out of respect for most of your posts which don't fall off the cliff and set-off alarms in me.

Edited by DogOnPorch

21 minutes ago, DogOnPorch said:

Quotes falsely attributed to Ariel Sharon:

"Every time we do something you tell me America will do this and will do that. …I want to tell you something very clear: Don't worry about American pressure on Israel. We, the Jewish people, control America, and the Americans know it." – Fake quote by Ariel Sharon to Shimon Peres (October 3, 2001); actually fabricated by a the pro-Hamas website Islamic Association for Palestine.

https://en.wikiquote.org/wiki/Talk:Ariel_Sharon

We hear and read about one thing that is supposed to be factual but then we hear and read about another thing that says it is not factual. So what or how will we ever know and learn the real truth? Someone is lying, but who? That is the question. 

Just now, taxme said:

We hear and read about one thing that is supposed to be factual but then we hear and read about another thing that says it is not factual. So what or how will we ever know and learn the real truth? Someone is lying, but who? That is the question. 

Hamas wrote it. 

Just now, DogOnPorch said:

The Jews control the world meme. Getting a little old...

Plenty more rich powerful influential Chinese to worry about that sneaky Harvey Weinstien type Judenratten. 

Ja?

I say this out of respect for most of your posts which don't fall off the cliff and set-off alarms in me.

1. Maybe so, maybe not. It all depends on whether one wants to believe as to what is being said or not believe as to what is being said. I have visited some websites that say that Jews do rule and run the world and they give many facts to show that this may be true. So why do you appear to believe that this is not so? 

2. Harvey Weinstien was a sexual predator and may even be a zionist one at that. Indeed, the rich and powerful Chinese communists can be considered a threat to all the world. But so can Israel also. 

3. Ja what?   JAmaica? Jennifer Aniston? Yummy. 

4. Hey, most of my posts are just that posts. Whether they sometimes appear that they are falling off the cliff or not well then so be it. I am here to discuss and debate all subjects about all things. I am not afraid to discuss or debate anything.  And from the many previous conversations with you I have found that you do get upset when I do question or challenge anything that has to do with Judaism or Israel and that is your right to do so. If some of my posts offends you well it is not meant too. But I do have the right to question or challenge anything that I wish too and be able to discuss and debate any topics or issues that come up here just like you are able to do here also. Some things said here can set off the alarms in me also. Sometimes we agree on things and sometimes we do not. That's life. If I cannot brainwash you into my way of thinking well that is cool with me. LOL. But I do enjoy our talks between one another. :) 

On 9/10/2018 at 10:18 AM, WestCanMan said:

If the day comes that Hannity is a cheap huckster of anonymous trash then his integrity will be shot and his show will cease to have meaning.

Hannity never had any integrity. Nor does FOX news.

On 9/10/2018 at 8:07 PM, DogOnPorch said:

The only way Hillary would go to prison is if she suddenly became a Republican. 

Or if someone found some of that... uh... what was it called again..... oh right, 'evidence' stuff that said she was guilty of something.

1 hour ago, Argus said:

Hannity never had any integrity. Nor does FOX news.

Don't believe everything (anything) you see on CNN Argus.

This whole Russian Collusion farce that CNN has been playing up for 2 years still has no ties to collusion with Russia by any Americans. Or at least, any non-Democrats.

Hannity was right about a lot of people in the FBI who got fired or demoted, does CNN even cover the FBI firings? So far these are the only Americans facing discipline for wrongdoing in the Russia probe.

I've posted several outright lies broadcast by CNN. Just the other day the NYT tried to blame Nikki Haley for curtains put up by the Obama administration - more fake news.

If you want to post some Hannity lies go ahead, but don't call out the integrity of a national broadcaster with no more than your own opinion.

9 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

This whole Russian Collusion farce that CNN has been playing up for 2 years still has no ties to collusion with Russia by any Americans. Or at least, any non-Democrats.

Hannity was right about a lot of people in the FBI who got fired or demoted, does CNN even cover the FBI firings? So far these are the only Americans facing discipline for wrongdoing in the Russia probe.

I've posted several outright lies broadcast by CNN. Just the other day the NYT tried to blame Nikki Haley for curtains put up by the Obama administration - more fake news.

If you want to post some Hannity lies go ahead, but don't call out the integrity of a national broadcaster with no more than your own opinion.

Anyone who believes what CNN has to say about Trump or anything after all the lies that they have been caught trying to spread about Trump really do have mental issues. I have found that Argus is truly an exercise in futility. His constant attacks on people like Hannity who if he even bothered to listen too FOX more than once in awhile, if at all, would see and learn that his opinions about Trump are pretty much all wrong. Mr. A. just has to be jealous of Trump because he is stuck with a prime mistake of Canada that irks him off. I would like to see where Mr. A can produce any lies that Hannity may have said. 

Some people just can't seem to get away from this bull shit story about Trump and Russia. There has not been one thing proven that Trump had an affair with Russia. LOL. 

50 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

No, I believe what I see on FOX news is bullshit, though.

There is precisely ZERO evidence of democratic collusion. And the investigation is still under way. The Ken Starr investigation of Clinton ran for three years. And it didn't have to send investigators around the world, or persuade foreign witnesses to talk despite threats from foreign powers.

Hannity was right about a lot of people in the FBI who got fired or demoted,

You mean about public servants being attacked by Trump and driven out of their jobs for daring to investigate him and his political friends?

That is an indictment of Trump not the people fired.

Edited by Argus

1 hour ago, Argus said:

1) There is precisely ZERO evidence of democratic collusion. And the investigation is still under way. The Ken Starr investigation of Clinton ran for three years. And it didn't have to send investigators around the world, or persuade foreign witnesses to talk despite threats from foreign powers.

2) You mean about public servants being attacked by Trump and driven out of their jobs for daring to investigate him and his political friends? That is an indictment of Trump not the people fired.

1) Hillary Clinton used a law firm to funnel money to Russians, through Christopher Steele, for dirt on D trump. If she paid Russians for info isn't that the kind of thing that they're trying  to get on Trump?

2) LMAO, you've been programmed Argus. Your buttons have been pushed and your internal BS filter has been turned off by CNN and CBC. 

It's a known fact that Hillary had evidence destroyed after it was subpoenaed by the FBI. I can get you a link if you want.

Strzok/Comey investigated her and let her off the hook. She was also negligent in her handling of classified information. They still let her off the hook. Strzok was wildly biased in favour of Hillary, whom he let off the hook, and against Trump, against whom he started an investigation (aka insurance policy). Those guys tampered with witness statements, misrepresented the accuracy of Christopher Steele's intel, and presented it as being independently corroborated when they knew it wasn't. Should FBI agents get fired for that, or not? Is the FBI the Democrats' equivalent of the KGB now? They do this stuff with impunity, and get medals and raises?

I'd like to see what kind of coherent response you can muster for this because honestly I'm fed up with CNN's mindless drones uttering the same bullshit all the time.

• Thanks 1

On 9/13/2018 at 4:32 PM, taxme said:

I blame the people who run AIPAC. They pretty much control Trump and America and you know that to be true, right? Come on fess up. :rolleyes: 

https://www.aipac.org/about/mission

The mission of AIPAC is to strengthen, protect and promote the U.S.-Israel relationship in ways that enhance the security of the United States and Israel.

AIPAC’s staff and citizen activists educate decision makers about the bonds that unite the United States and Israel and how it is in America’s best interest to help ensure that the Jewish state is safe, strong and secure.

Cooperation between the two countries is advantageous for both nations. As America's bipartisan pro-Israel lobby, AIPAC urges all members of Congress to support Israel through foreign aid, government partnerships, joint anti-terrorism efforts and the promotion of a negotiated two-state solution—a Jewish state of Israel and a demilitarized Palestinian state.

That's AIPAC's mission statement. Take their word for it, not mine!   Right, left, don't matter really. The Russians could only dream of having this kind of control in the USA.

I get the Fox news Sunday morning show on TV. Chris Wallace seems fine.

Yep.  Brett Baier is great too.  So is Shep Smith.  Detractors of Fox News always try to smear the entire network with one or two people.  They also conflate the news programming with the opinion programming.  They are very different, much like a newspapers news vs opinion pages.

• Like 1

https://www.aipac.org/about/mission

That's AIPAC's mission statement. Take their word for it, not mine!   Right, left, don't matter really. The Russians could only dream of having this kind of control in the USA.

Personally, I cannot understand as to why a powerful nation like America needs Israel at all? Of what benefit are they to America and Americans? Israel appears to be getting a lot of American taxpayer's tax dollars to keep that good for nothing country up and running. The last I heard was that the American taxpayer's give over 15 billion tax dollars every year to Israel plus other goodies. And what does America and Americans get in return? Forced to get involved in Israel'e wars in the Middle East. Wow, such a deal for America and Americans, eh? :D

Personally, I cannot understand as to why a powerful nation like America needs Israel at all? Of what benefit are they to America and Americans? Israel appears to be getting a lot of American taxpayer's tax dollars to keep that good for nothing country up and running. The last I heard was that the American taxpayer's give over 15 billion tax dollars every year to Israel plus other goodies. And what does America and Americans get in return? Forced to get involved in Israel'e wars in the Middle East. Wow, such a deal for America and Americans, eh? :D

Because Israel is an ally of the United States in a region of the world with many U.S. interests....long before Trump.

Lots of U.S. DoD weapons development and testing happens in Israel.....without any whining like in....Canada.

Edited by bush_cheney2004

1) Hillary Clinton used a law firm to funnel money to Russians, through Christopher Steele, for dirt on D trump. If she paid Russians for info isn't that the kind of thing that they're trying  to get on Trump?

2) LMAO, you've been programmed Argus. Your buttons have been pushed and your internal BS filter has been turned off by CNN and CBC. 

It's a known fact that Hillary had evidence destroyed after it was subpoenaed by the FBI. I can get you a link if you want.

Strzok/Comey investigated her and let her off the hook. She was also negligent in her handling of classified information. They still let her off the hook. Strzok was wildly biased in favour of Hillary, whom he let off the hook, and against Trump, against whom he started an investigation (aka insurance policy). Those guys tampered with witness statements, misrepresented the accuracy of Christopher Steele's intel, and presented it as being independently corroborated when they knew it wasn't. Should FBI agents get fired for that, or not? Is the FBI the Democrats' equivalent of the KGB now? They do this stuff with impunity, and get medals and raises?

I'd like to see what kind of coherent response you can muster for this because honestly I'm fed up with CNN's mindless drones uttering the same bullshit all the time.

Good post. Mr. A. cannot come back with a coherent response worth listening too because he has nothing to offer. He is a lefty liberal at heart and does not want to get the other side of the story that FOX News has to present. Too much of CNN, MSNBC and CBC can really mess up anyone's common sense and logic and replace it with a heavy dose of politically correct emotional and foolish bull shit talk and it would appear as though his brain fits right into that description of someone who has been brainwashed by CNN and CBC.  

Just saying. :D

Because Israel is an ally of the United States in a region of the world with many U.S. interests....long before Trump.

Lots of U.S. DoD weapons development and testing happens in Israel.....without any whining like in....Canada.

More like America has been forced to be an ally of Israel. So, just what are the many US interests are you talking about? Oil? Sand? Beheadings? What? 

Why are lots of weapons development and testing being done in Israel and not America? Can't America do it's own weapons testing on American soil? There would be more jobs created for Americans for Trump to talk about.

Canadians have always been whiners and pretty much whine against everything. That is why it is very hard to get things done in Canada. The whiny minority always get their way and get to run and ruin the country. Whining is one of our specialties that we could trade with you? How many gallons of whiny would you like to have? No tariffs. LOL. 

More like America has been forced to be an ally of Israel. So, just what are the many US interests are you talking about? Oil? Sand? Beheadings? What?

It goes back to the beginning of the Cold War and Mideast geo-political realities.   Oil is certainly part of that.   Stability in the region is important to U.S. interests. 

AIPAC is an American lobby group...it is not Israeli.

Why are lots of weapons development and testing being done in Israel and not America? Can't America do it's own weapons testing on American soil? There would be more jobs created for Americans for Trump to talk about.

Weapons system development and testing happens in both nations, but Israel is a much better...errr....live fire "target rich" environment, if you catch my drift.

Canadians have always been whiners and pretty much whine against everything. That is why it is very hard to get things done in Canada. The whiny minority always get their way and get to run and ruin the country. Whining is one of our specialties that we could trade with you? How many gallons of whiny would you like to have? No tariffs. LOL. 

The joke is that for Canada to drop a bomb, it takes 5,000 Americans to develop and test the bomb/aircraft, 100 Canadian lawyers to approve the target, and one Canadian pilot to release the weapon.

It goes back to the beginning of the Cold War and Mideast geo-political realities.   Oil is certainly part of that.   Stability in the region is important to U.S. interests. 

AIPAC is an American lobby group...it is not Israeli.

Weapons system development and testing happens in both nations, but Israel is a much better...errr....live fire "target rich" environment, if you catch my drift.

The joke is that for Canada to drop a bomb, it takes 5,000 Americans to develop and test the bomb/aircraft, 100 Canadian lawyers to approve the target, and one Canadian pilot to release the weapon.

1. AIPAC is an American lobby group for zionist Israel. Their only interest and concern is for Israel and to make sure that Americans are there to look after those interests and concerns that Israel has in the Middle East at all costs and dam the consequences. It is Israel that gets America and Americans involved in their wars for Israel. America does not need Israel or Middle East oil. Website GlobalResearch.org will explain it all to you. Try going there sometime. You might learn something. I have and I have learned quite a bit about all those wars in the Middle East and as to who is behind them all.

2. I got your drift alright. Using real live human beings for targets, right?  So sad that you think like that. It's no wonder that America is always involved in a war somewhere every day on planet earth thanks to you know who, if you get my drift. :D   But hey. 

3. I guess that the reason it takes Americans to develop and test bombs and aircraft is because Canada is not a warmongering country like you know who. Get my drift? And it not only takes 100 lawyers but it also takes native Indians and environmentalists and special interest minority groups also. We love doing all that extra paper work in Canada. It keeps those lawyers busy with bull shit. You might as well supply the pilot for us too. How much for that American pilots services? LOL.  

The latest joke I heard going around in America is that Maxine Waters is so dumb that she thought Taco Bell was a telephone company. You sure do have some pretty dump politicians in America.  :lol:

1. AIPAC is an American lobby group for zionist Israel. Their only interest and concern is for Israel and to make sure that Americans are there to look after those interests and concerns that Israel has in the Middle East at all costs and dam the consequences. It is Israel that gets America and Americans involved in their wars for Israel. America does not need Israel or Middle East oil. Website GlobalResearch.org will explain it all to you. Try going there sometime. You might learn something. I have and I have learned quite a bit about all those wars in the Middle East and as to who is behind them all.

Try going to Israel sometime...you might learn something too.   American interests often coincide with Israeli interests.

2. I got your drift alright. Using real live human beings for targets, right?  So sad that you think like that. It's no wonder that America is always involved in a war somewhere every day on planet earth thanks to you know who, if you get my drift. :D   But hey. 

Not just human beings...but Russian, Chinese and Euro hardware as well.   Israel has bombed Syria with impunity.

3. I guess that the reason it takes Americans to develop and test bombs and aircraft is because Canada is not a warmongering country like you know who. Get my drift?

Canada has no problem with wars as long as it can make a buck, get juicy U.S. subcontractor jobs, and keep GDLS in Ontario.

The latest joke I heard going around in America is that Maxine Waters is so dumb that she thought Taco Bell was a telephone company. You sure do have some pretty dump politicians in America

...and even the dumb ones matter more than any politician in Canada.