How dangerous is Trump?

2 hours ago, Don Jonas said:

35 indictments and the report isn't out yet. You don't know what's going on until the report is out, but there are already 35 indictments and he hasn't even submitted the report. 

Seeing Trump practically admit he is a subservient puppet in Helsinki was enough evidence for anyone with half a brain.

WHOA. WHOA.  WHOA.

Shades of "Kavanaugh got caught committing perjury."     giggle.gif  That's why I'll be asking you to support your statement with  a credible source. 

Edited by betsy

9 hours ago, Don Jonas said:

35 indictments and the report isn't out yet. You don't know what's going on until the report is out, but there are already 35 indictments and he hasn't even submitted the report. 

Seeing Trump practically admit he is a subservient puppet in Helsinki was enough evidence for anyone with half a brain.

Zero indictments re:American involvement with Russians. Zero.

There are 25 Americans in the FBI/DOJ involved in the witch hunt that have been fired, demoted or resigned though. So right now it’s 25-0 for Trump.  

FYI Trump never acted like a subservient dog in Helsinki either, he just failed to insult a superpower at the request of Jim Acosta or some other CNN flunky. 

After Trump bombed Syria the first time there was plenty of sabre-rattling by Assad AND PUTIN about what would haooen if the Americans ever bombed Syria again.

Did Trump look like a subservient dog when he promptly bombed Syria a second time?

Looking back, a proper response by Trump to that reporter’s question would have been “I’m not going to insult the leader of a foreign country by asking your stupid question, just to dignify Mueller’s witch hunt”.

Last thing: anyone with half a brain knows that CNN is garbage. 

Ill post a link to Van Jones admitting that the collusion probe is a big nothingburger for you if you still haven’t seen it. I doubt you would because you don’t seem like the kind of person to welcome a bit of cognitive dissonance. 

Yes, Trump bombed some sacrificial Russian mercenaries with Putin's permission.  Big deal.

There have been 35 indictments as a direct result of the Russia collusion investigation. You don't know how they directly relate to it because the report isn't out yet, but if they didn't relate, Mueller would have referred it to other law enforcement. So you're misrepresenting the facts or you just don't know them.

What specifically has CNN reported that you take issue with? I imagine they told the truth and that somehow offended you?

13 hours ago, Don Jonas said:

But none of those 35 indictments have anything to do with Trump and Russian collusion. Hello. All Mueller is doing is being allowed to go after people who worked for Trump or who knew Trump and try to jail them all. As far as I know no one on the democratic side have been sought after or sentenced to any crime by the Mule and sent to jail as yet. Why is that? 

If anyone thinks that Trump kissed Putin's ass well that should really tell us all that those people have only a quarter of a brain. Look at all the sanctions being put on Putin by Trump? That does not look like Trump is kissing Putin's butt. Hello. :D

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Don Jonas said:

Yes, Trump bombed some sacrificial Russian mercenaries with Putin's permission.  Big deal.

There have been 35 indictments as a direct result of the Russia collusion investigation. You don't know how they directly relate to it because the report isn't out yet, but if they didn't relate, Mueller would have referred it to other law enforcement. So you're misrepresenting the facts or you just don't know them.

What specifically has CNN reported that you take issue with? I imagine they told the truth and that somehow offended you?

I take issue with everything that CNN reportS about. The actors and activists of CNN have all been proven to be nothing more than a bunch of lefty liberal pro Hillary liars. They are so dumb that every other week or two they come out with another this time we will get Trump story that in the end always backfires on them. Woof woof Blitzer and Acosta always end up getting blitzed. Two stupid no minds they is. :lol: 

7 hours ago, Don Jonas said:

There are some indictments against Russians who will never see the inside of a US court. Just for election meddling mind you, not helping the Republicans.

The Russians who were “meddling” on FB weren’t picking sides either. Just sewing discord, which the Dems fell for hook, line and sinker. They’re tthe ones doing Putin’s dirty work right now, by splitting up the country. They’re calling for verbal abuse against Republicans, supporting Antifa violence, name-calling, fear-mongering, speaking out against a duly-elected President, etc. It’s extremely pathetic the way Demmies are acting, and anyone who supports them is equally pathetic.

Question: if Dems want foreigners to vote so badly, why should they care if some Russians influenced the election? What’s the difference if they illegally cross the border and vote, or give some cash to influence the election from the outside?

10 hours ago, taxme said:

I take issue with everything that CNN reportS about. The actors and activists of CNN have all been proven to be nothing more than a bunch of lefty liberal pro Hillary liars. They are so dumb that every other week or two they come out with another this time we will get Trump story that in the end always backfires on them. Woof woof Blitzer and Acosta always end up getting blitzed. Two stupid no minds they is. :lol: 

So you have nothing. That's what I figured.

10 hours ago, taxme said:

But none of those 35 indictments have anything to do with Trump and Russian collusion. Hello. All Mueller is doing is being allowed to go after people who worked for Trump or who knew Trump and try to jail them all. As far as I know no one on the democratic side have been sought after or sentenced to any crime by the Mule and sent to jail as yet. Why is that? 

If anyone thinks that Trump kissed Putin's ass well that should really tell us all that those people have only a quarter of a brain. Look at all the sanctions being put on Putin by Trump? That does not look like Trump is kissing Putin's butt. Hello. :D

They all have something to do with Trump and Russian collusion. Otherwise they would have been referred to other law enforcement.

7 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

There are some indictments against Russians who will never see the inside of a US court. Just for election meddling mind you, not helping the Republicans.

The Russians who were “meddling” on FB weren’t picking sides either. Just sewing discord, which the Dems fell for hook, line and sinker. They’re tthe ones doing Putin’s dirty work right now, by splitting up the country. They’re calling for verbal abuse against Republicans, supporting Antifa violence, name-calling, fear-mongering, speaking out against a duly-elected President, etc. It’s extremely pathetic the way Demmies are acting, and anyone who supports them is equally pathetic.

Question: if Dems want foreigners to vote so badly, why should they care if some Russians influenced the election? What’s the difference if they illegally cross the border and vote, or give some cash to influence the election from the outside?

They won't see inside a courtroom because they're back in Russia and they won't be able to extradite them. 

That's a new one BTW. If you support immigration you should be cool with other countries trying to influence elections. I give you credit for creativity. 

So you have nothing. That's what I figured.

I just told you what I know and heard and thought about CNN. It's a garbage channel. That is not nothing. CNN has nothing to offer but bull shit. That's what I figured out. :D

They all have something to do with Trump and Russian collusion. Otherwise they would have been referred to other law enforcement.

Two years of total bull shit and millions of tax dollars blown and nothing on Trump yet. When will all the dummy Hillary supporting idiots out there ever get the message that there was no collusion between Trump and Russia. I cannot wait until Hillary and so many others in her gang of criminals are referred to law enforcement for the crimes she has committed. Hillary is just lucky that the deep state is still looking after her ass. Otherwise her ass would now be in the can, man or mam. :D

On 9/12/2018 at 8:12 AM, Don Jonas said:

I'd be more worried about collusion with a different foreign government. Israel.  If you want to talk about REAL influence on USA elections.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Boges said:

Illegal immigrants can't vote. Who's advocating for them to be able to vote? 

https://www.google.ca/amp/s/www.newsweek.com/immigrants-are-getting-right-vote-cities-across-america-664467%3famp=1

Dems also want people to be able to vote without id, which seems to make it so that you and I could cross the border, pick names from the phone book, and cast ballots for thise people. It’s ridiculous. 

1 hour ago, WestCanMan said:

https://www.google.ca/amp/s/www.newsweek.com/immigrants-are-getting-right-vote-cities-across-america-664467%3famp=1

Dems also want people to be able to vote without id, which seems to make it so that you and I could cross the border, pick names from the phone book, and cast ballots for thise people. It’s ridiculous. 

Those aren't illegal immigrants. Those are just non-citizens. You can be in the US, or anywhere for that matter, and not be a citizen. If I got a job to work in the US and moved there legally, I wouldn't be a Citizen right away and wouldn't be able to vote, even though I would be paying full taxes. 

On 9/10/2018 at 6:39 AM, WestCanMan said:

It’s too hard to put Saudi Arabia in with the same group because they have the carefully cultivated outward appearance of being respectable. 

They are misogynistic but they don’t openly advocate terrorism. Their inclusion on the list would take credibility away from the list imo.

No, like us, they secretly advocate it.   Makes it more respectable I guess.

58 minutes ago, Rue said:

Right on cue blame dah Jew. Lol.

I blame the people of Tonga. They control Trump. Come on.

Wrong. I said Israel. AIPAC is a huge force within the USA. And that is not even denied.

And we have to talk about foreign collusion via Russia, then we should be mentioning this as well.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/made-by-history/wp/2018/03/06/the-dark-roots-of-aipac-americas-pro-israel-lobby/?noredirect=on&utm_term=.8f8f5c961d4f

5 hours ago, Boges said:

Illegal immigrants can't vote. Who's advocating for them to be able to vote? 

If the liberals should win the next election I would not put it pass them to try and create a new rule where illegals would be allowed to vote. Hey, you never know?  

2 hours ago, GostHacked said:

Wrong. I said Israel. AIPAC is a huge force within the USA. And that is not even denied.

And we have to talk about foreign collusion via Russia, then we should be mentioning this as well.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/made-by-history/wp/2018/03/06/the-dark-roots-of-aipac-americas-pro-israel-lobby/?noredirect=on&utm_term=.8f8f5c961d4f

Ariel Sharon once said to a member in the Knesset when asked "what about the Americans"? Sharon said to him "do not worry about the Americans, we own them". Israel's AIPAC does own America. That is a fact. Russia is no threat to America but Israel appears to be. Just saying. 

3 hours ago, Rue said:

Right on cue blame dah Jew. Lol.

I blame the people of Tonga. They control Trump. Come on.

I blame the people who run AIPAC. They pretty much control Trump and America and you know that to be true, right? Come on fess up. :rolleyes: 

2 minutes ago, taxme said:

Ariel Sharon once said to a member in the Knesset when asked "what about the Americans"? Sharon said to him "do not worry about the Americans, we own them". Israel's AIPAC does own America. That is a fact. Russia is no threat to America but Israel appears to be. Just saying. 

Quotes falsely attributed to Ariel Sharon:

"Every time we do something you tell me America will do this and will do that. …I want to tell you something very clear: Don't worry about American pressure on Israel. We, the Jewish people, control America, and the Americans know it." – Fake quote by Ariel Sharon to Shimon Peres (October 3, 2001); actually fabricated by a the pro-Hamas website Islamic Association for Palestine.

https://en.wikiquote.org/wiki/Talk:Ariel_Sharon