Faisal Hussain - the evolving story

16 hours ago, dialamah said:

But if you already believe that Muslims are a threat to Canadian culture and safety, then any anti-Islam site, article or rant on the internet must be true, and of course a drug dealer with a Muslim name having a huge stockpile of drugs must mean a terror attack, right?  Right??  Pretty please?

(You bunch are too funny, really.)  

I believe that SOME Muslims are a threat to Canadian culture and safety - esepcially the ones who have a huge stockpile of a CHEMICAL WEAPON, enough to kill everyone in Canada.  And an arsenal of guns.

And it seems that you are the one who believes anything on the internet, as long as it is said by a Muslim - including a suspicious spin doctor with ties to radical Islam who makes claims of mental illness that have not been verified.

But ya, you continue laughing about all this.  Really hilarious.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, DogOnPorch said:

Your trusted news source doesn't understand what μg means. 1 kg = 50 MILLION doses...not 1 kg = 10 thousand doses.

One grain of sand sized speck of this stuff kills.

So 42 kg is enough to kill 2.1 billion people.  You didn't answer my question by the way.  I guess I'm left to assume China will just has happily Fed-ex anyone the weaponizing technology and delivery systems they'd need.  

See why this sounds like such paranoid nonsense?

Edited by eyeball

10 minutes ago, eyeball said:

So 42 kg is enough to kill 2.1 billion people.  You didn't answer my question by the way.  I guess I'm left to assume China will just has happily Fed-ex anyone the weaponizing technology and delivery systems they'd need.  

https://www.cbc.ca/news/world/carfentanil-exports-china-ap-investigation-1.3795415

For a few thousand dollars, Chinese companies offer to export a powerful chemical that has been killing unsuspecting drug users and is so lethal that it presents a potential terrorism threat, an Associated Press investigation has found.

The AP identified 12 Chinese businesses that said they would export the chemical — a synthetic opioid known as carfentanil — to the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, France, Germany, Belgium and Australia for as little as $2,750 US a kilogram, no questions asked.

Despite the dangers, carfentanil is not a controlled substance in China, where it is manufactured legally and sold openly online. 

"We can supply carfentanil, for sure," a saleswoman from Jilin Tely Import and Export Co. wrote in broken English in a September email. "And it's one of our hot sales product."

Eyeball, are you under the impression that ISIS has no access to the black market or to online sales?

3 minutes ago, Goddess said:

https://www.cbc.ca/news/world/carfentanil-exports-china-ap-investigation-1.3795415

Eyeball, are you under the impression that ISIS has no access to the black market or to online sales?

No, I seriously doubt they have access to the sort of technology they'd need to kill 2.1 billion people though.

I'm under the impression governments aren't anywhere near as worried as you due to the fact they spend more time waging wars over access to milk and stuff.

Just now, eyeball said:

No, I seriously doubt they have access to the sort of technology they'd need to kill 2.1 billion people though.

I'm under the impression governments aren't anywhere near as worried as you due to the fact they spend more time waging wars over access to milk and stuff.

Well now you're just changing the goalposts.  You said it was "paranoid nonsense" to think that China just mails it out to people.  I showed you that that is exactly what they do. 

The "technology" for aerosoling this stuff would be pretty simple, I imagine.  I've aerosoled  my own oils and stuff before and it's not rocket science.

If governments weren't worried about this amount of carfentanyl before, I'm pretty sure they are now.

5 hours ago, Michael Hardner said:

We have been hearing about such restrictions from decades now, and yet the lies about Muslims get bolder and bolder.  Pretty hard to resolve that.

This comes in line with the fact that terrorism in Canada is getting "bolder and bolder". 

• Like 1

23 hours ago, Michael Hardner said:

1. I didn't disagree, but it is unproven.  You have to prove out your observation.

2. Again, you have to prove it.

3. You haven't demonstrated that, objectively.

Michael, it seems like you're just looking for an argument here. You don't disagree but still want me to prove this sort of violent behaviour is common throughout the Muslim world? How? By posting repeated cites of religious violence? And then somehow posting the lack of same in non-Muslim countries (except of course that coming from Muslims), particularly in the West? Then you say I have to prove it in response to a question I posed as to whether there are any other possible commonalities between such diverse nations. As my my demonstrating it 'objective', you do not appear to be being very objective.

18 hours ago, dialamah said:

Personally, I find it difficult to believe there was some kind of huge terrorism plot and no one else noticed - not his friends, not his family, not law enforcement.  

Uh, why? By their very nature, conspirators tend not to brag about such things. The police catch some, but not all.

18 hours ago, Goddess said:

But if you ignore the 42 kilos of carfentanyl, the 33 guns, the visits to ISIS websites and the similarity to other Islamic terrorist attacks, then it's definitely mental illness, right?  Right??  Pretty please.

It's mental illness because the family said it was. Well, actually, an NDP activist who wrote the letter on their behalf said it was.

23 minutes ago, Goddess said:

Well now you're just changing the goalposts.  You said it was "paranoid nonsense" to think that China just mails it out to people.  I showed you that that is exactly what they do. 

I'm not changing anything, I've been long aware of and spoken up before about the nonchalance afforded China's export of opioids.  As far as I'm concerned its good to see you people finally getting on that bandwagon. Another odd upside to right-wing paranoia about Islam, sort of like their newfound regard for LGBTQ people.

The "technology" for aerosoling this stuff would be pretty simple, I imagine.  I've aerosoled  my own oils and stuff before and it's not rocket science.

Key word being imagine.

If governments weren't worried about this amount of carfentanyl before, I'm pretty sure they are now.

Doesn't look like it to me.

Edited by eyeball

17 hours ago, DogOnPorch said:

The same Muslim Brotherhood spin doctor that handled the Fake Hijab Cutting event. Now ain't that special??

Do we know who wrote the letter? All I read was an NDP activist. I hadn't read it was the same one involved in the other thing.

16 hours ago, scribblet said:

Yes I did, reporters cannot even report on it, just as in UK.  There is too much evidence showing cover ups to dismiss the thouht.  

Well, they released Tommy Robinson today on appeal, pending an actual hearing. The appeals judge seemed to feel 5 hours from arrest to sentencing was a bit of a rush and may not have allowed him adequate time to consult his attorneys and such. Also, no one ever wrote down what exactly he did that was illegal. :rolleyes: Progressive police let Pakistani rape gangs rape thousands of young girls for years without intervening, but one white guy who tries to report on one of the trials gets yanked off the street and slammed it jail so fast they forgot to even say what law he broke.

And that's why the Court of Appeal ruled that Robinson's second conviction in a year for contempt of court was flawed. In essence, the five hours from arrest to sentence at Leeds Crown Court was rushed.

Robinson wasn't told what specific parts of his activity at the court had been potentially prejudicial to a jury - meaning nobody to this day knows exactly what he did wrong.

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-leeds-45029755

• Like 2

1 hour ago, eyeball said:

China only restricted it LAST YEAR.

Yes...42 kg is enough to kill billions.

You're free to support this stuff by not caring or NOT being paranoid that SO MUCH turned-up here in the hands of known CRIMINALS & TERRORISTS. I'd expect nothing else. Perhaps mention how you'd like ME to be killed by this poison so other members can "Like" it.

Edited by DogOnPorch

15 hours ago, Michael Hardner said:

It's a hate speech law, but if you want to make it into something that will stop idiots from posting bullshit on the internet then that's good for me.  M103 is more bullshit - I thought we got past that one already ?  All of you who are trying to whip up anti-Islam hate are getting desperate now....

I think you are probably unaware of the difference between British and Canadian definitions of hate speech. From the cases I've seen punished with prison terms in the UK I would most certainly be arrested if I were in the UK just for what I have posted here. It takes startlingly little to be criminalized in the UK. One person calling another person a rude name which is or might be considered to be racially offensive, even if it was in private, or a one-time insult can get you charged. Even the suspicion you might be of a mentality to want to do such a thing draws police attention. I watched a youtube video a few weeks ago where some guy wearing a 'Make Britain Great Again" hat was confronted by a half dozen police who wanted his name.

Despite the decades of zealous pursuit of anyone making racist or disparaging comments by British police there seems to be FAR, FAR, FAR more hostility between the races and religions in the UK than there is in Canada or the US (except for the ongoing Black/white issue). 

23 minutes ago, Argus said:

Do we know who wrote the letter? All I read was an NDP activist. I hadn't read it was the same one involved in the other thing.

The letter from the "family" was written by the same Muslim Brother dirt-bag that penned the kid's response to the Hijab Cutting event. That's my understanding.

39 minutes ago, Argus said:

It's mental illness because the family said it was. Well, actually, an NDP activist who wrote the letter on their behalf said it was.

The likelihood that the mental illness explanation/theory is viable weakens with each passing day as authorities continue to tell us virtually nothing about the investigation. Mental illness claims and concerns would have been relatively easy to establish in the time period that's passed since the shooting. I think it relatively safe, therefore, to significantly discount this theory. Unfortunately, as Heather Mallick pointed out in a recent column, in the vacuum that's been created by official silence concerning the investigation the left has elevated the shooter to victim status by embracing the mental illness theory. To call this outcome perverse is to vastly understate its implications.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, turningrite said:

The likelihood that the mental illness explanation/theory is viable weakens with each passing day as authorities continue to tell us virtually nothing about the investigation. Mental illness claims and concerns would have been relatively easy to establish in the time period that's passed since the shooting. I think it relatively safe, therefore, to significantly discount this theory.

You are in sooo much trouble when Dia sees this........

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Goddess said:

You are in sooo much trouble when Dia sees this........

Rumor has it that JT is laying low and saying...not much...due to this Muslim Brotherhood connection. He desperately doesn't want the apparent connection between this terrorist attack and all the other events he has stuck his nose into coming to light. Staying in Tofino for another week might keep the media from asking difficult questions.

I'll say it again: too many people know each other in this circle of lies.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Argus said:

I posted it a while back I think..  https://torontosun.com/opinion/columnists/furey-meet-the-spin-doctor-behind-the-hussain-family-statement

42 minutes ago, Argus said:

Evidence? Cite?

Objective commentators have noted the increasing tendency to restrict speech in this country and replace 'free speech' with what is sometimes called 'acceptable speech' as if the latter is an acceptable substitute for the first. A very good article that addresses this point, written by Neil MacDonald, was published on the CBC's website during last year's M-103 debate. For some reason, this forum will not allow the link to be copied but you can search for the article under 'Neil Macdonald M-103' as I did. It will be interesting to see if Mr. Hardner comes up with anything to substantiate his assessment.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, DogOnPorch said:

Rumor has it that JT is laying low and saying...not much...due to this Muslim Brotherhood connection. He desperately doesn't want the apparent connection between this terrorist attack and all the other events he has stuck his nose into coming to light. Staying in Tofino for another week might keep the media from asking difficult questions.

I'll say it again: too many people know each other in this circle of lies.

The other day, when in Toronto for the funeral of one of the victims and an obligatory visit to the Danforth, he looked like he wanted to be anywhere else. Maybe even meeting with Donald Trump. As I've said before, you really have to wonder what's going on. My guess is that senior public officials are aware of at least the preliminary conclusions arising out of the Danforth investigation. Will the public be the last to know? Apparently so.

4 minutes ago, turningrite said:

Objective commentators have noted the increasing tendency to restrict speech in this country and replace 'free speech' with what is sometimes called 'acceptable speech' as if the latter is an acceptable substitute for the first. A very good article that addresses this point, written by Neil MacDonald, was published on the CBC's website during last year's M-103 debate. For some reason, this forum will not allow the link to be copied but you can search for the article under 'Neil Macdonald M-103' as I did. It will be interesting to see if Mr. Hardner comes up with anything to substantiate his assessment.

Do you mean this Neil Macdonald opinion piece ?

https://www.cbc.ca/news/opinion/anti-islamophobia-motion-1.3994374