Faisal Hussain - the evolving story

1 minute ago, scribblet said:

It is not pretty much established he was mentally ill, we stil, only have the  muslim uncorroborated spin docs letter.  

The same Muslim Brotherhood spin doctor that handled the Fake Hijab Cutting event. Now ain't that special??

Contrast this heinous act with a far less serious act - quickly proven to be a hoax. Where is Justin Trudeau's outrage - not to mention everyone else - who in the hijab hoax case immediately (within a few hours) jumped to conclusions with absolutely no police verification that in fact, a crime had occurred. How quickly and conveniently they all "forget". And - oh yes - the same spin doctor for Faisal Hussain chirped in with his two cents (thanks to that Dog on the Porch). Why is this the case?

The assault against Khawlah, a student at Pauline Johnson Junior Public School in Scarborough, is being condemned by leaders from all three levels of government as unrepresentative of Canadian values.

“I can’t imagine how afraid she must have been,” said Prime Minister Justin Trudeau in an unprompted statement of support for Khawlah at a news conference in London, Ont.

“I want her and her family and her friends and community to know that that is not what Canada is and that is not who Canadians are.”.................................

Premier Kathleen Wynne was outraged.

“Everyone in our province has the right to worship and dress however they choose,” she said. “And everyone has the right to feel safe and respected no matter what they are wearing or where they go.”...................................

Mayor John Tory said he was “shocked and appalled” by the incident, stating, “No child should ever be afraid walking to school in Toronto because of what they are wearing.”.............................................

“Having the police recognize this as a potential hate crime is a much greater act of deterrence, and a signal that Islamophobia will not be tolerated,” said Mohammed Hashim, a member of the Urban Alliance on Race Relations.

Link: https://www.thestar.com/news/crime/2018/01/12/man-cuts-hijab-off-girl-in-scarborough-police-say.html

Edited by Centerpiece
  • Like 4

3 minutes ago, Centerpiece said:

Contrast this heinous act with a far less serious act - quickly proven to be a hoax. Where is Justin Trudeau's outrage - not to mention everyone else - who in the hijab hoax case immediately (within a few hours) jumped to conclusions with absolutely no police verification that in fact, a crime had occurred. How quickly and conveniently they all "forget". And - oh yes - the same spin doctor for Faisal Hussain chirped in with his two cents (thanks to that Dog on the Porch). Why is this the case?

Link: https://www.thestar.com/news/crime/2018/01/12/man-cuts-hijab-off-girl-in-scarborough-police-say.html

Call me crazy....some do...but I feel there is a weeeee bit of a connection between ALL THESE ACTORS turning-up. From Khadr to this latest terrorist/murderer. The PM listens to this Muslim Brotherhood scum bag...for one. Too many folks seem to know each other...not to mention getting bags of money or other considerations from the government. Dig, dig, dig...rats will come out.

• Like 4

2 hours ago, DogOnPorch said:

Folks from Trudeau to dialamah have a vested interest in Islam becoming dominant in Canada so Islam will never be the cause of anything except good things. Mmmmmmm...sure love that cooking.

Interesting that Islam is so protected unlike other religions, certainly there is no hesitation about critsizing Christianity or those who practice it.  Not just islam but those who commit rape or grope female swimmers but get off because of cultural differences.  Trudeau will leap immediately to the defence of an alleged hijab cutting but not a word when an Islamist shoots up  non muslims.  

TO DATE WE STILL HAVE NOTHING ON THE INCIDENT, IT'S being covered up.  Trudeau has gone back surfing, nothing to see here folks 

1 minute ago, scribblet said:

Interesting that Islam is so protected unlike other religions, certainly there is no hesitation about critsizing Christianity or those who practice it.  Not just islam but those who commit rape or grope female swimmers but get off because of cultural differences.  Trudeau will leap immediately to the defence of an alleged hijab cutting but not a word when an Islamist shoots up  non muslims.  

TO DATE WE STILL HAVE NOTHING ON THE INCIDENT, IT'S being covered up.  Trudeau has gone back surfing, nothing to see here folks 

Did you get a look at how they treated Lauren Southern in Australia?? Protected religion...totally. 

4 minutes ago, scribblet said:

Yes I did, reporters cannot even report on it, just as in UK.  There is too much evidence showing cover ups to dismiss the thouht.  

Lauren was deemed a national security threat to the UK for saying "Allah was Gay"...

That's all.

Banned for life.

was-jesus-gay-702-1435872963.jpg?crop=0.

Edited by DogOnPorch

And in the UK http://thewashingtonstandard.com/uk-proposes-six-year-prison-sentence-for-criticizing-islam/

It proposes increased punishment if you are perceived to have targetted a protected group.  

Motion 103 in Canada is not law but eventually it will be.  

As Thomas Sowell says "Europe is belatedly discovering how unbelievably stupid it was to import millions of people from cultures that despise Western values and which often promote hatred toward the people who have let them in."

Edited by scribblet

49 minutes ago, scribblet said:

And in the UK http://thewashingtonstandard.com/uk-proposes-six-year-prison-sentence-for-criticizing-islam/

It proposes increased punishment if you are perceived to have targetted a protected group.  

Motion 103 in Canada is not law but eventually it will be.  

It's a hate speech law, but if you want to make it into something that will stop idiots from posting bullshit on the internet then that's good for me.  M103 is more bullshit - I thought we got past that one already ?  All of you who are trying to whip up anti-Islam hate are getting desperate now....

11 minutes ago, Michael Hardner said:

It's a hate speech law, but if you want to make it into something that will  All of you who are trying to whip up anti-Islam hate are getting desperate now....

Just the usual response to increasing restrictions on freedom of speech, 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, dialamah said:

But I ask you, even if the gov/media released a statement that FH's actions had no links to terrorism and provided supporting details, would that be accepted?  Or would certain people still say "They aren't telling us everything"?

I suspect most would accept a fulsome explanation of the circumstances. Some people would probably still believe there must be more to the story. Unfortunately, the delay in providing updates and explanations in the aftermath of the shooting will likely be held for quite some time as amounting to a legitimate basis for conspiracy theories.

7 minutes ago, turningrite said:

I suspect most would accept a fulsome explanation of the circumstances. Some people would probably still believe there must be more to the story. Unfortunately, the delay in providing updates and explanations in the aftermath of the shooting will likely be held for quite some time as amounting to a legitimate basis for conspiracy theories.

Goodness knows Islamic terror attacks are exceedingly rare these days.

:)

3 hours ago, Centerpiece said:

It continues to fascinate me how Trudeau, Wynne, the media and the usual progressive choir quickly amped up the rhetoric about a reported hijab attack that turned out to be a hoax. It's particularly jarring, on the other hand, that Trudeau and Co. have been virtually silent about circumstances relating to the Danforth shooting - which was a real event in case they haven't yet figured it out. Real people were injured and killed. They were certainly willing to rush to judgment in the first case but have been so very unwilling to even appear to speak openly about the second. Besides utter hypocrisy, what's going on here?

• Like 2

4 hours ago, OftenWrong said:

It's possible the case is bigger than we know, might include other people stlll at large and if that's true, authorities will not tip their hand. In fact, the silence from the authorities is unusual if it were due to mental illness and case closed. But who knows... we must wait and see.

I think it reasonable to conclude at this point that it's likely the shooting was not primarily a result of a mental illness. Or at least not substantially so. The authorities have had ample time at this point to access the shooter's medical and hospital records and would surely have had all such evidence reviewed by qualified professionals. And if mental illness were the sole or even the main issue involved here I suspect the authorities would be champing at the bit to let the public know this. A reasonably objective observer would likely conclude that there's more going on.

Edited by turningrite

7 minutes ago, turningrite said:

Besides utter hypocrisy, what's going on here?

As I mentioned, too many folks seem to know each other. If it was Law & Order...some questions would be axed. 

This freakin' stinks, Mike.

download.jpg.204ffc8c0411771058e0ed0e15715bf4.jpg

10 hours ago, Goddess said:

So anything that suggests this was Islamic terrorism is completely dismissed by you, then, right?  Not even a possibility worth considering. 

Gotcha.

I don't know why anyone would completely dismiss it, speaking for myself. In any case what I won't stand by without piping up about is when people persist in inappropriately misrepresenting an illness and people who suffer from it while speculating about something completely unrelated.  There's plenty enough bullshit about Islamic terrorism to draw from without having to drag innocent people into it.

He was just a poor, mentally ill man, deserving of our sympathies.

So anything that suggests otherwise is completely dismissed by you, then, right?  Not even a possibility worth considering.

Got who?

10 hours ago, turningrite said:

I'm not sure how germane details relating to Hussain's brother are to the Danforth investigation. There were apparent leaks from the investigation that were reported in the days following the shooting although these leaks recently appear to have been plugged. There was an interesting AP report last week, which I referenced via a link in a previous post on this topic, that appears to have received little if any attention in Canadian mainstream media coverage. It seems to me that the coverage has been throttled, but it's not clear whether this might be due to a request on the part of the government for media deference, which if so would suggest an abdication by our mainstream media of their crucial role in our democracy. 

Why did Conservatives leave such a capacity to thwart democracy in Trudeau's hands? What were they thinking?

2 hours ago, eyeball said:

How exactly. This sounds like really paranoid nonsense.

Police said the total seizure equals 420,000 doses of carfentanil

Your trusted news source doesn't understand what μg means. 1 kg = 50 MILLION doses...not 1 kg = 10 thousand doses.

One grain of sand sized speck of this stuff kills. 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Equianalgesic

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carfentanil

• Like 2

Lies, don't think so, only ,lies,  if  liberal disagrees.  Obviously not all Muslims are terrorists, but too many are or do want to change our society, ignoring and not really recognizing the issues doesn't help, it only example exacerbates them.  E.g.  Trudeau is still waffling over saying fgm is abhorrent for fear of offending muslims, what's to think about.  

7 hours ago, DogOnPorch said:

Your trusted news source doesn't understand what μg means. 1 kg = 50 MILLION doses...not 1 kg = 10 thousand doses.

One grain of sand sized speck of this stuff kills. 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Equianalgesic

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carfentanil

Almost enough to kill every Canadian twice.

EMT's and police have had to treat themselves with Naloxone after just being in contact with someone who is overdosing on this stuff.  So when a journalist reports that this turd's brother overdosed on heroin and cocaine and some other substance and speculates that the other substance could have been the 42 kilos of carfentanyl that was in the house, that seems a reasonable speculation to me.  It also seems reasonable to me that 50 million doses of this stuff wasn't meant for selling on the street.

• Like 2