The second amendment is failing the USA : Another school shooting!

Just now, DogOnPorch said:

You can always TRY the Devil's Club...looks like it's nice n' soft.

Nah    i usually drop my pants beside a rabbit taking a shit and then ask the rabbit if shit sticks to his fur...which he reply's no....so i pick up the rabbit and wipe my ass with him.....Trumps toupee works just as well

• Haha 1

Just now, bcsapper said:

Good heaven's man!  You take enough off to do the trick, fold it and put it in your backpack, next to the bearspray and the trailmix.

Bear spray?? Aren't bears furry friendly fellows that like honey and crack-wise to the park rangers?

Just now, Kerfuffle said:

Nah    i usually drop my pants beside a rabbit taking a shit and then ask the rabbit if shit sticks to his fur...which he reply's no....so i pick up the rabbit and wipe my ass with him.....Trumps toupee works just as well

^^^ Had to look-up Devil's Club.

1 hour ago, bush_cheney2004 said:

That's right...and still it happened.

So much for prevention by notifying the "authorities".

The reality is that any American with a gun can shoot people if they decide to do so, and there is nothing that can be done about it.

Gun suicide numbers are greater than homicides.

That’s what makes it sad about this story. Promoting guns or knowing fully well what the intentions are and still giving him the gun is sign for death warrant. That’s what makes this story alarming.

Edited by kactus

55 minutes ago, Kerfuffle said:

Do you not agree that banning assault rifles and guns that have high capacity clips would be a good start ..you wouldn't prevent all deaths but you would severely reduce the dead count.

No, I do not agree.   The very definition of "assault rifle" has been politicized by the gun grabbers.  

Fully automatic rifles are already banned.

Larger capacity magazines (not clips) are manufactured independent of firearms.

45 minutes ago, Kerfuffle said:

Being that i have not ever owned a gun and have had no use for one...what is the fascination and feeling you need a gun.

You don't understand....I don't need a gun....I WANT a gun, for lots of purposes.

My country made ownership and bearing arms a constitutional right, and my government taught me how to use all kinds of guns for government purposes as well

So which rights would you so easily give up in Canada ?

2 minutes ago, bush_cheney2004 said:

No, I do not agree.   The very definition of "assault rifle" has been politicized by the gun grabbers.  

Fully automatic rifles are already banned.

Larger capacity magazines (not clips) are manufactured independent of firearms.

So in mass shootings you think that a hand gun with a clip that holds 6 can will kill as many as a high capacity magazine AR 15?

5 minutes ago, kactus said:

That’s what makes it sad about this story. Promoting guns or knowing fully well what the intentions are and still selling giving him tge gun us sign for death warrant. That’s what makes this story alarming.

Meh....the same bleeding hearts were not crying as much over 400+ gun deaths per year in Chicago.   

Canadians paid more attention to mass shootings in the U.S. than their own murder spree in a Quebec mosque.

1 minute ago, bush_cheney2004 said:

Meh....the same bleeding hearts were not crying as much over 400+ gun deaths per year in Chicago.   

Canadians paid more attention to mass shootings in the U.S. than their own murder spree in a Quebec mosque.

A murder spree with many unanswered questions, to boot. Best not ask too many difficult question lest one be branded with the "I" word.

Just now, Kerfuffle said:

Problem is most mass shootings are by people that need AR15 to inflict max damage.

AR15s are just one form of semi-automatic rifle.  They do not inflict max damage (round is small) , which is why there are usually survivors.

Rifles are easier to legally obtain in most states.

2 minutes ago, bush_cheney2004 said:

AR15s are just one form of semi-automatic rifle.  They do not inflict max damage (round is small) , which is why there are usually survivors.

Rifles are easier to legally obtain in most states.

I just hated the forward assist on the ones I shot. M-16s, as well. Felt cheap.

Edited by DogOnPorch

First of all, apparently the Secret Service was at the school 2 weeks ago to talk to the teachers, if I were a parent I'd be asking why?  Also here's a video, I hope the link works, of a senior female student who was talking to the accused while shooting was going on and news has report in the US in the last 45 days 18 shootings have happen in American schools.                                                                     https://twitter.com/KHOUSportsMATT         

4 minutes ago, Topaz said:

First of all, apparently the Secret Service was at the school 2 weeks ago to talk to the teachers, if I were a parent I'd be asking why?  Also here's a video, I hope the link works, of a senior female student who was talking to the accused while shooting was going on and news has report in the US in the last 45 days 18 shootings have happen in American schools.                                                   

It seems that after every shooting, a whole host of wacky conspiracies come up.  I don't know for sure that this is what this is, but it sure sounds like it.  God help you if you ever lost a loved one in this way, and then had to endure years of abuse from these crackpot conspiracy idiots.  The Sandy Hook parents have had people hounding them for years.  Just imagine that.  The one thing you are able to do after losing a child is eventually forget about it, but these people would never let you - hounding you with accusations that your child never LIVED.

I don't know what it is in some people to believe this stuff, but I hope that one by one they wake up and just realize how misled they are.

48 minutes ago, Michael Hardner said:

I don't know what it is in some people to believe this stuff, but I hope that one by one they wake up and just realize how misled they are.

I know...right ?   Can you believe that millions of Canadians actually believed that some guy tried to cut a school girl's hijab ?

How did they ever get so misled ?

Edited by bush_cheney2004
  • Like 1

31 minutes ago, bush_cheney2004 said:

I know...right ?   Can you believe that millions of Canadians actually believed that some guy tried to cut a school girl's hijab ?

How did they ever get so misled ?

Sad thing is Canadians react to these type of crimes than Americans do with their children being slaughter in school

3 hours ago, bush_cheney2004 said:

Not true, that got a lot of attention including from Americans when it happened. Unfortunately episodes like Parkland seem to be commonplace in the US.