Jerusalem is Israel's Capital...

2 hours ago, blackbird said:

South Africa was a systemic racist country with laws against blacks.   Israel is not a racist country.  The laws are not systematically against non-Jews.  Israel does what it does only to defend it's existence in a sea of hostile neighbours, who deny it's right to exist.

Well didn't Israel not too long ago want to get expel some black Jews that were living in Israel and send them back to their African country. Jews can be just as racist as anyone else can be. We live in a racist world everyday. Racism is alive and well and will never disappear. The only way for racism to end is to stop multiculturalism. Multiculturalism is what creates hatred and racism. Flooding a country with too many other racial people into that country and try and mix them all together with another race of people will eventually breed racism.  

5 minutes ago, taxme said:

Well didn't Israel not too long ago want to get expel some black Jews that were living in Israel and send them back to their African country. Jews can be just as racist as anyone else can be. We live in a racist world everyday. Racism is alive and well and will never disappear. The only way for racism to end is to stop multiculturalism. Multiculturalism is what creates hatred and racism. Flooding a country with too many other racial people into that country and try and mix them all together with another race of people will eventually breed racism.  

Africans...not Jews...in Israel illegally. The offer was take the money and leave or visit an Israeli jail.

Edited by DogOnPorch

1 hour ago, Rue said:

The topic is supposed to be about Jerusalem. You will notice once again Marcus uses it as a platform, a pretext, an excuse, to attack Jews and engage in comments that insult ALL Jews and have nothing to do with the Jerusalem issue. This individual engages in blatant and classic anti-semitism. He uses a conflict between the Israeli government and Palestinian terrorist groups and the PA as an excuse to insult Jewish victims of Nazism. Its pathetic and it of course attracts more participants like Taxme who like Marcus and Hudson Jones et al, engage in comments about all Jews in a way that assigns all  Jews negative characteristics.

The exercise of invoking the word JEWS then assigning all Jews the same description as Marcus has done to then engag ein holocaust inversion, i.e., accusing them of being Nazis is anti-semitic. Marcus does not discuss the issue. He calls Jews Nazis.

That is what makes his words anti-semitic. He like Taxme are no victims. They are pathetic bigots using this forum to ferment hatred between not just Palestinians and Israelis but all people against Jews. Its a pathetic attempt to exploit Palestinians as a cover to hate Jews. Marcus uses Palestinians to ferment hatred against Jews, no more, no less.

No. The problem is that with and in your intolerant and "pathetic" bigotry world Jews can never be questioned or challenged about anything they say or do. They are all considered to be caring and loving and funny people and all holocaust victims which is not the case at all. Many Jews are racist a fact you refuse to accept. No hatred is being promoted here, only questions. Stop always trying to appear being anti-gentile for a change. 

Just now, taxme said:

No. The problem is that with and in your intolerant and "pathetic" bigotry world Jews can never be questioned or challenged about anything they say or do. They are all considered to be caring and loving and funny people and all holocaust victims which is not the case at all. Many Jews are racist a fact you refuse to accept. No hatred is being promoted here, only questions. Stop always trying to appear being anti-gentile for a change. 

Soros is a f-------g POS. And he happens to be Jewish.

1 minute ago, DogOnPorch said:

Africans...not Jews...in Israel illegally. The offer was take the money and leave or visit an Israeli jail.

Oh, but when another country tries to do the same thing the liberal zionist controlled media treat the story differently and call it racism. That country is a racist country. Hypocrisy at its' worse. 

12 minutes ago, marcus said:

Israel is a systemic racist country with laws against Palestinians. Israel treats both the Palestinians living in Israel differently than Jews and the Palestinians living in the Occupied Territories different than the illegal Jewish settlers who have stolen Palestinian land. So you are absolutely wrong.

Difference in treatment of Palestinians in Israel vs Jews in Israel

1) Citizenship laws - Palestinians are not allowed to have their families immigrate to Israel. If a Palestinian marries someone from outside of Israel, they would not be able to bring them over to live in Israel. Whereas any Jew, anywhere around the world has automatic citizenship in Israel.

2) Civil Rights - Palestinians are discriminated against regularly. Israeli High Court Justice Theodor Or wrote in The Report by the State Commission of Inquiry into the Events of October 2000:

The Arab citizens of Israel live in a reality in which they experience discrimination as Arabs. This inequality has been documented in a large number of professional surveys and studies, has been confirmed in court judgments and government resolutions, and has also found expression in reports by the state comptroller and in other official documents. Although the Jewish majority’s awareness of this discrimination is often quite low, it plays a central role in the sensibilities and attitudes of Arab citizens. This discrimination is widely accepted, both within the Arab sector and outside it, and by official assessments, as a chief cause of agitation.

According to the U.S. State Department Country Reports on Human Rights Practices:

• "Israeli-Arab advocacy organizations have challenged the Government's policy of demolishing illegal buildings in the Arab sector, and claimed that the Government was more restrictive in issuing building permits in Arab communities than in Jewish communities, thereby not accommodating natural growth."
  • "In June, the Supreme Court ruled that omitting Arab towns from specific government social and economic plans is discriminatory. This judgment builds on previous assessments of disadvantages suffered by Arab Israelis."
  • "Israeli-Arab organizations have challenged as discriminatory the 1996 "Master Plan for the Northern Areas of Israel," which listed as priority goals increasing the Galilee's Jewish population and blocking the territorial contiguity of Arab towns."
  • "Israeli Arabs were not required to perform mandatory military service and, in practice, only a small percentage of Israeli Arabs served in the military. Those who did not serve in the army had less access than other citizens to social and economic benefits for which military service was a prerequisite or an advantage, such as housing, new-household subsidies, and employment, especially government or security-related industrial employment. The Ivri Committee on National Service has issued official recommendations to the Government that Israel Arabs not be compelled to perform national or "civic" service, but be afforded an opportunity to perform such service"."
  • "According to a 2003 University of Haifa study, a tendency existed to impose heavier prison terms to Arab citizens than to Jewish citizens. Human rights advocates claimed that Arab citizens were more likely to be convicted of murder and to have been denied bail."
  • "The Orr Commission of Inquiry's report […] stated that the 'Government handling of the Arab sector has been primarily neglectful and discriminatory,' that the Government 'did not show sufficient sensitivity to the needs of the Arab population, and did not take enough action to allocate state resources in an equal manner.' As a result, 'serious distress prevailed in the Arab sector in various areas. Evidence of distress included poverty, unemployment, a shortage of land, serious problems in the education system, and substantially defective infrastructure.'"
  • "According to a 2005 study at Hebrew University, three times more money was invested in education of Jewish children as in Arab children."

3) Property Ownership Discrimination - Jewish National Fund (JNF) owns a portion of land in Israel. Majority of this land belonged to Palestinians who lost their land after a bizarre Absentee Property Law was past, because the owners of the lands were 'absent'. As many know, these "absent" Palestinians were driven out of Israel by the Israeli military and terrorist groups such as Irgun. Land owned by JNF is only given to Jews. Palestinians only have access to purchase only 6.5% of land in Israel. There is discrimination there as well as it's almost impossible for Palestinians to receive permits to build new homes. In essence, Palestinians are able to live in small portions of Israel, while the Jews can live anywhere in Israel.

4) Allocation of government funds - When it comes to education, health and other funding, Palestinians regularly receive a lot less funds from the Israeli government than Jewish Israelis. Have a look at this report from The Guardian where this is well documented. 

Treatment of Palestinians in the Occupied Territories vs Jewish Settlers in the Occupied Territories

This can be a long post. Everything from the use of natural resources, to land, to economic access, to discriminatory laws. If you want to learn more about the racist and discriminatory treatment of Palestinians and the difference in treatement of Jews, I would recommend that you start here, on the HRW site.

The Arabs should not have attacked Israel starting the Arab-Israeli Conflict. But they did...and this is your result.

2 minutes ago, taxme said:

Oh, but when another country tries to do the same thing the liberal zionist controlled media treat the story differently and call it racism. That country is a racist country. Hypocrisy at its' worse. 

I'd kick them all out and fast....so spare me your outrage.

Israel doesn't have to take the world's economic invaders. That's Justin's fetish...not theirs.

Edited by DogOnPorch

1 minute ago, DogOnPorch said:

Soros is a f-------g POS. And he happens to be Jewish.

I agree. Soros is a zionist Jew. In my humble opinion, most Jews are being used as scapegoats for what that sicko and his ilk are doing in the name of Judaism. 

Let me by you a fancy coffee the next time. Even if it costs me $35.00   :) 

Just now, taxme said:

I agree. Soros is a zionist Jew. In my humble opinion, most Jews are being used as scapegoats for what that sicko and his ilk are doing in the name of Judaism. 

He's a Jew...but certainly no Zionist. He works for the OIC and Muslim Brothers to achieve their ends. Not Israel's.

2 minutes ago, DogOnPorch said:

I'd kick them all out and fast....so spare me your outrage.

Israel doesn't have to take the world's economic invaders. That's Justin's fetish...not theirs.

I would like to also kick out a bunch of illegal immigrants from Canada that should not be here. This is an outrage to let people walk right on in and ask for asylum, and with most of them they get to stay. 

And neither does Canada or the rest of the Western world countries need to take in the rest of the world's criminal illegal so-called migrants. JT could careless about Canada and it's borders. I think that if he had his way he would get rid of the border and let the rest of the world walk right on in. The guy has to be a social justice liberal Marxist. Just saying.

4 minutes ago, taxme said:

I would like to also kick out a bunch of illegal immigrants from Canada that should not be here. This is an outrage to let people walk right on in and ask for asylum, and with most of them they get to stay. 

And neither does Canada or the rest of the Western world countries need to take in the rest of the world's criminal illegal so-called migrants. JT could careless about Canada and it's borders. I think that if he had his way he would get rid of the border and let the rest of the world walk right on in. The guy has to be a social justice liberal Marxist. Just saying.

He's the enemy of the Canada I grew-up in. Trudeau would like us all to bow to his preferred desert cult. Or else.

Sick of religions calling the shots. Freedom of Religion also means freedom FROM religion...all of it. Even Justin's cult of Islam.

7 hours ago, DogOnPorch said:

He's the enemy of the Canada I grew-up in. Trudeau would like us all to bow to his preferred desert cult. Or else.

Or else what? I mean seriously, you expect him to oversee our beheading or something?

And no one is advocating armed resistance against this? How do you explain that?

Sick of religions calling the shots. Freedom of Religion also means freedom FROM religion...all of it. Even Justin's cult of Islam.

So do something about it.

On 1/9/2018 at 9:16 PM, Hudson Jones said:

It's International Law, which Israel, U.S. and Canada are a signatory to. 

Perhaps in the medieval times, but you cannot just conquer a territory by war and say it's mine. 

Really....what about germany after WWII....when it was carved up....then there is the whole Yugo thing, after the war new borders were drawn up....the kosovo conflict, Ukraine ring a bell....i am sure there is a few more....

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Army Guy said:

Really....what about germany after WWII....when it was carved up....then there is the whole Yugo thing, after the war new borders were drawn up....the kosovo conflict, Ukraine ring a bell....i am sure there is a few more....

Is it too late to go back and carve out a piece of Europe for the Jews that had to flee?  Given the 4000 year old land claim Israel is based on, a claim based on living memory of Europeans should be a no brainer.

45 minutes ago, eyeball said:

Is it too late to go back and carve out a piece of Europe for the Jews that had to flee?  Given the 4000 year old land claim Israel is based on, a claim based on living memory of Europeans should be a no brainer.

Zionists bought the land the UN partition was based originally on. They had been busy in the later part of the 19th century buying any plot possible that was contiguous...and then any plot possible. Zionist Jews had to pay the Jizya, but were exempt from Ottoman military service...unlike Arab landowners.

Europe's attitude towards Jews during WW2 (and before) is why there is an Israel in the first place. 

Land in Kansas was also for sale...it was much better and cheaper. 

Jewish presence in the Levant is backed-up by archaeology. The Arabs are relative newcomers to the region...7th century AD.

8 hours ago, DogOnPorch said:

Zionists bought the land the UN partition was based originally on. They had been busy in the later part of the 19th century buying any plot possible that was contiguous...and then any plot possible. Zionist Jews had to pay the Jizya, but were exempt from Ottoman military service...unlike Arab landowners.

Europe's attitude towards Jews during WW2 (and before) is why there is an Israel in the first place. 

Land in Kansas was also for sale...it was much better and cheaper. 

Jewish presence in the Levant is backed-up by archaeology. The Arabs are relative newcomers to the region...7th century AD.

Right, Jews bought the deed to the land and decided to take over the rest after blaming the Arab world for not accepting this newly created nation.  It would be like Muslims coming into your neighborhood  by buying homes and such and then you all of a sudden end up attacking them because you don't like them.

1 hour ago, GostHacked said:

Right, Jews bought the deed to the land and decided to take over the rest after blaming the Arab world for not accepting this newly created nation.  It would be like Muslims coming into your neighborhood  by buying homes and such and then you all of a sudden end up attacking them because you don't like them.

Like it or not, the Sultan needed money after his adventures in the Crimea...Zionists provided that money. You can always rewrite history to suit your narrative, I suppose.

You are free to think however you want, but you are wrong and East Jerusalem is not part of Israel. Plain and simple, and yes it's not up to me, OR to you, blah blah blah.... I get it. Really I do. But again, facts are facts DoP. That's just the way it is bro.

38 minutes ago, GostHacked said:

You are free to think however you want, but you are wrong and East Jerusalem is not part of Israel. Plain and simple, and yes it's not up to me, OR to you, blah blah blah.... I get it. Really I do. But again, facts are facts DoP. That's just the way it is bro.

Your viewpoint is that of the Arabs who naturally think a do-over is in order.

However, the Arabs were defeated in a series of wars THEY started...this after following a Nazi on the run from the hangman's noose. They should have NEVER listened to him...but they did...and his terrorist nephew.

Do you want a do-over for the Third Reich next?

On 1/12/2018 at 2:42 PM, taxme said:

I try ignore your ignorance. Anyone can go on the internet though and find out for themselves. Soros is not a Jew.

In fact he comes from a family of Hungarian Jews that denounced their Jewish identity and changed their name.

You fabricate. You invent as you go along.

George Soros is anything but a Zionist, in fact the exact opposite:

http://www.bnaibrith.ca/jewish_billionaire_george_soros_funds_groups_that_support_boycotts_of_israel

https://www.algemeiner.com/2016/09/28/george-soros-israel-hatred-spills-out-into-the-open/

https://www.dailywire.com/news/8427/9-things-you-need-know-about-george-soros-aaron-bandler

You again show not only how full of shit you are but how you take a supposed issue about whether a sovereign state can choose where its capital is to turn it into attacks on all Jews.

21 hours ago, GostHacked said:

You are free to think however you want, but you are wrong and East Jerusalem is not part of Israel. 

You clearly have a repeating behavioural manifestation which compels you to try dictate to Jews where our place is and to deny our history. Bottom line who the phack cares what you think. Where do you get off coming on this forum talking down to Jews, telling us where our place is and referring to yourself as some infallible unquestionable authority on Jews? Hmmm? Can you go a day...a minute...without coming on this forum compelled to patronize, insult and talk down to we Jews telling us our place?

The fact is you are as usual wrong, and your error is based on your deliberate ignorance as to Jewish history and attempts to deny it and patronize Jews and engage in this pathetic role play that you can tell us who we are and where we come from.

In fact, the spiritual centre of we  Jewish people since c. 1000 BCE, (when David the King of Israel first established it as the capital of the Jewish Nation, and his son Solomon commissioned the building of the First Temple in the city, Jerusalem has been our capital. Long before Muslims or Christians came about, and long before you were born and grew into the person you are today compelled to tell Jews who we are and where we belong.

What you think means sweet phack all. Your bigoted, patronizing blow-hard pronouncements of righteousness are meaningless.

In fact there is archeological evidence, i.e., ceramics that confirm the occupation of Ophel, within present-day Jerusalem, as far back as the Copper Age, c. 4th millennium BCE, with evidence of a permanent settlement during the early Bronze Age, c. 3000–2800 BCE.

There are as well the Execration Texts (c. 19th century BCE), which refer to a city called Roshlamem or Rosh-ramen.

There are also the Amarna letters (c. 14th century BCE) which refer to Jerusalem. 

The fact is history is not defined by your pronouncements and clear and open bias against Jews and our history. What you think of Jews and Jerusalem means sweet phack all.

According to our Jewish tradition and history which you of course would never acknowledge,  Jerusalem was founded by Shem and Eber, ancestors of Abraham. In the Bible,  Jerusalem  is first referred to as "Salem"  and was ruled by Melchizedek, an ally of Abraham.

Then after that, during the lifetime of  Joshua, Jerusalem was in a larger area of land allocated to the tribe of Benjamin (Joshua 18:28) andcontinued  under the independent control of the Jebusites until it was then conquered by David and made into the capital of the united Kingdom of Israel (c. 1000s BCE).

No one disputes that historic time line.

No one not Muslims, Christians, anyone disputes that King David reigned until 970 BCE abd then was  succeeded by his son Solomon, who then built the Holy Temple on Mount Moriah.

No one disputes that during the time period referred to as  the "First Temple Period",  Jerusalem was in fact the political capital of Israel and then Judah and the Temple was the religious center of the Israelites.

No one disputes that in fact The First Temple period ended around 586 BCE, when theBabylonian ruler, Nebuchadnezzar II laid destroyed Solomon's Temple,  andt ook large numbers of  Jews into captive slavery after a failed uprising against him.

No one disputes that  in 538 BCE,  fifty years after Nebuchadnezzar, King Cyrus the Great of Person allowed Jews to return to Judah to rebuild the Temple resulting in its second existence in 516 BCE, referred to as the era during the reign of Darius the Great, seventy years after the destruction of the First Temple.

No one disputes Jerusalem and Judea then fell under Macedonian control, which then fell to Ptolemy I who in 198 BCE, lost Jerusalem and Judea to the Seleucids under Antiochus III.  leading to yet another revolt by the Jews in168 BCE with the successful Maccabean revolt of Mattathias the High Priest and his five sons against Antiochus Epiphanes, and their establishment of the Hasmonean Kingdom in 152 BCE with Jerusalem again as its capital.

No one then disputes the Romans then marched in conquering it and placing Herod as a Jewish puppet King of the Romans who in fact bulilt up the Temple Mount, doubling its size.

No one denies that In 6 CE,  Jerusalem came under direct Roman rule while Herod's descendants  down through to Agrippa II remained puppet Jewish kings of Judea until 96 CE when.Emperor Hadrian then decidedto rename Jerusalem  Aelia Capitolina and banned the Jews from entering it. Hadrian also renamed all of  Judea  Syria Palaestina after the biblical Philistines in an attempt to de-Judaize the country. Enforcement of the ban on Jews entering Aelia Capitolina continued until the 4th century CE.

No one denies that until the 7th century CE the city repeatedly changed hands between the Roman Empire, the Byzantine Empire, and the Sassanid Empire and that in 638 the Islamic Caliphate extended its dominion to Jerusalem, which is considered Islam's third holiest city after Mecca and Medina and in fact with the Arab conquest, Jews were allowed back into the city and until the Crusades Jerusalem remained under Arab control.

No one denies the continued Jewish presence in ALL of Jerusalem through all of the above and then from the above times all the way to the present tense.

To pretend Jews have never lived or have been in East Jerusalem or have a right to live there is bull shit. 

They have lived in every square inch of Jerusalem since the above times.

Oh but we have someone with an anti Jewish agenda who wants to tell we Jews what our history is and where we come from and tell us where we should live. His name is what, Emperor  GhostHacked or is it the Prophet Ghosthacked, or is it the Feurher GhostHacked, what title does he want? Holy Ghost? Oh wait how about His Eminence Ghost the Always Right Dictator of  DAajhooz Existence.

Ghost Hacked shut the phack up. Shut the phack up with your claims of righteousness and presumptions of telling me or any Jew what our identity is or where we come from. You want to be ignorant and deny our history, do it- but don't you phackin tell me or any Jew where we come from or what our  connection is to Jerusalem- ditch your patronizing, elitist, presumptuous holier then thou act with me and any Jew. Save it. You don't come on this forum and dictate to Muslims or Christians or anyone else-just Jooz? Why? What is it that compels you time and time again to think you can dictate to Jews what we are, where we came from? What compels you to spew your patronizing crap? Hmmmm?

Here is the point. This thread is being used to piss on we Jews for being from Jerusalem, for having a history attacked to Judea, Somaria, Israel, Palestine and Jerusalem. This is a thread being used as a pathetic flimsy attempt to spit and piss at we Jews for existing and daring to acknowledge let alone point out where we come from. How dare we presume to tell His Highest Righteous Gentile Prophet of the Gentiles, Ghost of the Joodeniers where we were born and originate from. Its wrong. How dare we point out our history. We are wrong. Oh phack your denial. Phack your constant pissing on Jews.

The fact is Jews have lived in and have a right to every damn square inch of Jerusalem and for that matter as I have stated many times, so do Christians and Muslims. All three can rightfully say they have religious, historic, archeological roots to Jerusalem. Onlyh Ghost and a handful of pathetic Muslim extremists on this board would try use this trilateral historic fact as a platform to try incite hatred against Jews.

The fact is NOTHING stops Muslims from recognizing Jewish or Christian historic rites in Jerusalem. They refuse because in Sharia law they are taught no non Muslim can own land or presume to have equal legal rights to land let alone any other legal rights as a Muslim can. Until that basic precept of Islam changes, Muslims  will continue to blindly follow sharia law expressed through Muslim extremist political expressions through Hamas, Islamic Jihad, the PA, Fatah, PFLP, Al Quaeda, Hezbollah,  and will continue their war against Jews for not just living in Jerusalem but ALL of Israel. This is not about where the capital of Jerusalem is. This is about Jews defying sharia law and declaring they have the right to their own state and title to lands. This is about Jews who do not know their place and need to be told by of course among others, the Lord of Joodeeneyerz, Ghost , All Righteous High Priest of the  Noyerplayzjooz Sect of what is it Ghostic Islam.

Who do you speak for Ghost... oh wait, I know, you speak for everyone including we JOOOZ not to mention God.

I say to Ghost and any other pisser of Jooz on this thread-in a peaceful world, all religions can be accepted and accommodated. The fact Jerusalem has ALWAYS been the centre of Jewish existence does not mean Israel or Jews have a problem with Christian or Muslim access to Jerusalem and using it for what they want as well.

As we speak the Muslim political representatives continue to refuse to recognize Jewish rights  in Jerusalem. Christian and Jewish leaders recognize each other's rights and Muslim rights already.

This thread is a crock of shit.

The fact Israel is Jewish did NOT stop the Bahaiis from building their world headquarters in Haifa, Israel.

Edited by Rue

4 hours ago, Rue said:

I try ignore your ignorance. Anyone can go on the internet though and find out for themselves. Soros is not a Jew.

In fact he comes from a family of Hungarian Jews that denounced their Jewish identity and changed their name.

You fabricate. You invent as you go along.

George Soros is anything but a Zionist, in fact the exact opposite:

http://www.bnaibrith.ca/jewish_billionaire_george_soros_funds_groups_that_support_boycotts_of_israel

https://www.algemeiner.com/2016/09/28/george-soros-israel-hatred-spills-out-into-the-open/

https://www.dailywire.com/news/8427/9-things-you-need-know-about-george-soros-aaron-bandler

You again show not only how full of shit you are but how you take a supposed issue about whether a sovereign state can choose where its capital is to turn it into attacks on all Jews.

I will try to ignore your insults again. I don't invent anything. I get all of my information from the internet. So, you say Soros is not a Jew, yet many websites says he is. So, who is right? You or the websites? Maybe Soros is a closet Jew like with so many other Jews in Hollyweird or the entertainment industry where they try to hide their Jewishness identity by using Anglo Saxon names. The liberal media is loaded with Jews that use Anglo Saxon names. You would not know that unless they tell you that they are Jews. Soros does and acts like a zionist Jew in everything he says and does. Soros is out to destroy Western civilization anyway he can because he appears to hate the West, the West that helped him become a billionaire. Some thanks to the Western people who helped him to become a billionaire. His pay back is to now kick them in their azzes. 

Why should anyone believe you anyway? Maybe it is you who is full of shit for all we know? Hey, we never know, eh? :D

On 1/19/2018 at 4:06 PM, DogOnPorch said:

Your viewpoint is that of the Arabs who naturally think a do-over is in order.

However, the Arabs were defeated in a series of wars THEY started...this after following a Nazi on the run from the hangman's noose. They should have NEVER listened to him...but they did...and his terrorist nephew.

Do you want a do-over for the Third Reich next?

You have no idea what the fuck I think. Remember the Nazis are part of your past.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, GostHacked said:

You have no idea what the fuck I think. Remember the Nazis are part of your past.

You side with the Arabs who actually followed a Nazi...so.

As for East Jerusalem, the Arabs could always try to re-annex it for themselves as they did in 1949...but that would require them winning one of the wars they start.

10 minutes ago, DogOnPorch said:

You side with the Arabs who actually followed a Nazi...so.

As for East Jerusalem, the Arabs could always try to re-annex it for themselves as they did in 1949...but that would require them winning one of the wars they start.

OH Doggy, where did I say that? Nowhere. Prove it or shut the fuck up.  Still waiting for you to quote eyeball in another thread but I know you won't be able to honour that.

East Jerusalem is not part of Israel, plain and simple. I'll check in tomorrow and say the same thing once you go off on my and nazis a bit more. 

• Thanks 1