Jerusalem is Israel's Capital...

4 hours ago, GostHacked said:

OH Doggy, where did I say that? Nowhere. Prove it or shut the fuck up.  Still waiting for you to quote eyeball in another thread but I know you won't be able to honour that.

East Jerusalem is not part of Israel, plain and simple. I'll check in tomorrow and say the same thing once you go off on my and nazis a bit more. 

If your claim is that East Jerusalem is part of some other country, you're free to say which one.

Jordan, perhaps...they annexed it before.

But, terrorists don't get countries. 

16 hours ago, DogOnPorch said:

If your claim is that East Jerusalem is part of some other country, you're free to say which one.

Jordan, perhaps...they annexed it before.

But, terrorists don't get countries. 

It's not part of Israel either. Facts are facts Dog!  Now that may change one day, but for today, you just have to live with it.

1 hour ago, GostHacked said:

It's not part of Israel either. Facts are facts Dog!  Now that may change one day, but for today, you just have to live with it.

Your facts are opinion. The Arabs started all the various wars...and lost. 

Israel controls Jerusalem. Fact.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, DogOnPorch said:

Control does not mean own. But its no surprise someone who treats historical facts like pieces of Mr Potato Head would also treat the definitions and context of words the same way when cobbling their own stories together.

1 hour ago, eyeball said:

Control does not mean own. But its no surprise someone who treats historical facts like pieces of Mr Potato Head would also treat the definitions and context of words the same way when cobbling their own stories together.

History disagrees with you. The Arabs started the Arab-Israeli Conflict.

2 hours ago, DogOnPorch said:

History disagrees with you. The Arabs started the Arab-Israeli Conflict.

History doesn't disagree with the observation that Arabs are merely retaliating - history is filled to the brim with examples of people attempting to drive out invaders.

History is also rife with examples of invaders who imagine their conquests are settled...practically ancient history - of no more importance than things that happened 1000's and 1000's of years ago.

Edited by eyeball

On 1/21/2018 at 2:11 PM, bush_cheney2004 said:

Sure...just another 150 years....such a deal !     Israel is only a rookie at this sort of thing compared to Canada/USA.

Perhaps the racist Israeli government can consult with the S.A. Apartheid government to see what they did after the racist government fell after a global boycott movement.

BDS is making some people very nervous.

ISRAEL TO SPEND $72 MILLION IN CAMPAIGN AGAINST BDS MOVEMENT

10 minutes ago, bush_cheney2004 said:

All the Israeli government needs to consult is Canadian past and present for the permanent occupation of unceded land.

Ha ha, now that's rich coming from an mericun. Oh yeah, it's THAT mericun. Carry on then, boy.

On 1/20/2018 at 4:16 PM, taxme said:

I will try to ignore your insults again. I don't invent anything. I get all of my information from the internet. So, you say Soros is not a Jew, yet many websites says he is. So, who is right? You or the websites? Maybe Soros is a closet Jew like with so many other Jews in Hollyweird or the entertainment industry where they try to hide their Jewishness identity by using Anglo Saxon names. The liberal media is loaded with Jews that use Anglo Saxon names. You would not know that unless they tell you that they are Jews. Soros does and acts like a zionist Jew in everything he says and does. Soros is out to destroy Western civilization anyway he can because he appears to hate the West, the West that helped him become a billionaire. Some thanks to the Western people who helped him to become a billionaire. His pay back is to now kick them in their azzes. 

Why should anyone believe you anyway? Maybe it is you who is full of shit for all we know? Hey, we never know, eh? :D

You need to know when to walk away from your bullshit. Nothing you said dettracts from your being wrong about him being a Zionist.

7 hours ago, Omni said:

Ha ha, now that's rich coming from an mericun. Oh yeah, it's THAT mericun. Carry on then, boy.

What does that comment mean. Why does his being American make his comment less valid? Other than showing you are a bigot what have you proven. I love it. You presumptious leftist snots come on this board engaging in bigotry posing it as if you are some superior moral creature. You are pathetic for saying the above. As long as you insult Jews, Israelis or Americans all is well right? You are a bigot.

12 hours ago, marcus said:

Perhaps the racist Israeli government can consult with the S.A. Apartheid government to see what they did after the racist government fell after a global boycott movement.

BDS is making some people very nervous.

ISRAEL TO SPEND $72 MILLION IN CAMPAIGN AGAINST BDS MOVEMENT

Perhaps the desk behind this pathetic recycled crap can try something new.

On 1/21/2018 at 9:24 PM, eyeball said:

History doesn't disagree with the observation that Arabs are merely retaliating - history is filled to the brim with examples of people attempting to drive out invaders.

History is also rife with examples of invaders who imagine their conquests are settled...practically ancient history - of no more importance than things that happened 1000's and 1000's of years ago.

History is something you have no clue of. You deny and ignore Jewish history on this thread because it does not suit your subjective political biases. Save me the horseshit posing yourself as an expert on history.

3 minutes ago, Rue said:

What does that comment mean. Why does his being American make his comment less valid? Other than showing you are a bigot what have you proven. I love it. You presumptious leftist snots come on this board engaging in bigotry posing it as if you are some superior moral creature. You are pathetic for saying the above. As long as you insult Jews, Israelis or Americans all is well right? You are a bigot.

Well you missed the point yet again, but at least it didn't take you multiple pages to demonstrate it, this time.

On 1/21/2018 at 3:53 PM, DogOnPorch said:

He runs from facts that do not suit him. He has no clue about the history of Jerusalem. His agenda is simply to come on this forum and try tell Jews our place. He has not a clue about Israel, Jewish history, Jerusalem. He's another pretentious gentile with an unresolved superiority complex and need to put Jews in their place. Where he got this idea he is a British officer putting swarthy Jews in their place in Palestine is anyone's guess. Maybe he sits at home with a pith helmet, a  monocle in one eye, drinking warm gin and waxing his mustache-maybe that is his fantasy who knows. Maybe he tried to sell paintings to Jews and they wouldn't buy them. Maybe that explains it.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Omni said:

Well you missed the point yet again, but at least it didn't take you multiple pages to demonstrate it, this time.

I did not miss the point. Your trying to partronize me and excuse your ignorance and bigotry by acting as if what you said is justified proves your ignorance. His nationality is not germaine to his opinion but you think it is. You are a classic and blatant bigot with the presumptious leftist horseshit stereotype of the bad American. Take ownership of it. Yah I know you and Justin are such superiors on this planet. Got news for you-the fact I am Canadian and you are does not absolve you or anyone Canadian or not making generalizations about any nationality in a negative sense. You are the very think you think you curl your nose at, intolerant, bigoted.

Edited by Rue

1 minute ago, Rue said:

I did not miss the point. Your trying to partronize me and excuse your ignorance and bigotry by acting as if what you said is justified proves your ignorance. His nationality is not germaine to his opinion but you think it is. You are a classic and blatant bigot with the presumotious leftist horseshit stereotype of the bad American. Take ownership of it.

Ah yes you did. Go read the thread again. in usual troll fashion there was an attempt to criticize Canada for it's treatment of indigenous people...by an American. Sorry if you don't get it. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Omni said:

Ah yes you did. Go read the thread again. in usual troll fashion there was an attempt to criticize Canada for it's treatment of indigenous people...by an American. Sorry if you don't get it. 

You engaged in an anti American bigoted slur and you now try justify it with the above?  Who the phack do  you think you are smeering all Americans or any American? Who the phack do you think you are getting off insulting anyone for questioning Canada's treatment of indigenous people? Go on and finish it you bigot. Explain why anyone, Canadian, American, British, whatever can not engage in critical analysis of how Canada has treated its indigenous people? Go o on finish it you bigot. Where do you get off holding your nose in the air assuming the Canadian government can not be criticized because its being done by a Yank. He has as much a right to criticize our history as we do his and the more you respond the more you manifest just how bigoted and presumptious an elitist CBC prick you are being.

3 minutes ago, Rue said:

You engaged in an anti American bigoted slur and you now try justify it with the above?  Who the phack do  you think you are smeering all Americans or any American? Who the phack do you think you are getting off insulting anyone for questioning Canada's treatment of indigenous people? Go on and finish it you bigot. Explain why anyone, Canadian, American, British, whatever can not engage in critical analysis of how Canada has treated its indigenous people? Go o on finish it you bigot. Where do you get off holding your nose in the air assuming the Canadian government can not be criticized because its being done by a Yank. He has as much a right to criticize our history as we do his and the more you respond the more you manifest just how bigoted and presumptious an elitist CBC prick you are being.

I think I'm a Canadian, One who knows a bit of history. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1