Jerusalem is Israel's Capital...

1 hour ago, DogOnPorch said:

The Arabs STARTED the war. Started by that man. A Nazi. Continued by HIS nephew. A terrorist.

Germany would certainly LIKE to have Pomerania and East Prussia back. But Poland is going to keep them...thanks.

You are still dodging my question by putting one red herring after the other.

1 hour ago, Bonam said:

And? What did the UN do when the Arabs rejected the partition plan and invaded Israel? Did they help Israel to protect its borders and safeguards its people against this aggression? Did the UN help the hundreds of thousands of Jewish refugees fleeing persecution in Arab countries after the founding of Israel? In later years, did the UN even so much as lift a finger to deter Hezbollah from arming itself and committing acts of aggression against Israel? No, no, and no. The UN does nothing regardless of what the Arabs do, but condemns Israel again and again. The UN has zero credibility on the Arab-Israeli conflict, and therefore is irrelevant. 

The partition plan isn't legally binding it is a suggestion by the UN. If one side says no then it is back to the drawing board.

Just now, Gingerteeth said:

The partition plan isn't legally binding it is a suggestion by the UN. If one side says no then it is back to the drawing board.

The Arabs went to war, rejecting the UN Partition.

3 minutes ago, DogOnPorch said:

Non-sequiturs don't help yours. Your understanding of the Arab-Israeli Conflict = zero

What part of my argument is a non sequitur? 

Your opinion on my knowledge of the conflict doesn't matter.

6 minutes ago, DogOnPorch said:

The Arabs went to war, rejecting the UN Partition.

UN doesn't see it that way.

What part of my argument is a non sequitur? 

Your opinion on my knowledge of the conflict doesn't matter.

UN doesn't see it that way.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_Nations_Partition_Plan_for_Palestine

Start reading newb.

Doesn't change what I said.

You haven't said anything other than reject every response I give you.

Perhaps take up your questions with Jordan who got you into this mess. Or toss a few rocks at the IDF. That always gets their attention.

:lol:

3 minutes ago, DogOnPorch said:

You haven't said anything other than reject every response I give you.

Perhaps take up your questions with Jordan who got you into this mess. Or toss a few rocks at the IDF. That always gets their attention.

:lol:

Your responses are red herrings. The mufti being a Nazi doesn't change Palestinian's land claims. Your next set of responses were attempts to paint me in a false lights. I didn't fall for it and now you are calling me naive, claimed I haven't responded and so on.

1 minute ago, Gingerteeth said:

Your responses are red herrings. The mufti being a Nazi doesn't change Palestinian's land claims. Your next set of responses were attempts to paint me in a false lights. I didn't fall for it and now you are calling me naive, claimed I haven't responded and so on.

There are only land claims in your head from wars in the distant past. If you knew where East Prussia was and why it isn't there anymore...you'd know.

But you don't. 

So just go ask Jordan why you don't have a home. Do yourself a favor...

8 minutes ago, DogOnPorch said:

There are only land claims in your head from wars in the distant past. If you knew where East Prussia was and why it isn't there anymore...you'd know.

But you don't. 

So just go ask Jordan why you don't have a home. Do yourself a favor...

The UN disagrees or else it wouldn't be making a fuss with Israel over it today.

East Prussia has nothing to do with it.

2 minutes ago, bush_cheney2004 said:

...and they sure as hell do not respond to you in Canada.

Or to you.

They only respond to their masters. Those who bank roll their elections, like Sheldon Adelson and Haim Saban. 

2 minutes ago, bush_cheney2004 said:

The Jerusalem Embassy Act was passed over 20 years ago:   https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jerusalem_Embassy_Act

Yes. The Zionist money has been controlling congress for a long time. 

But for the first time, the 'very stable genius' had to show what a loyal dog he is to his financiers, the Israeli Firster billionaires. 

16 hours ago, Gingerteeth said:

We're well past that at this point, obviously. The point of my post was to explain to you that the UN is not seen as a credible or neutral or balanced authority when it comes to the Arab-Israeli conflict or the issue of Palestine. Therefore there's no point for you to keep referring to the UN doing something or saying something, because no one who disagrees with you cares. You have to come up with your own argument, rather than the "UN said so". 

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, Bonam said:

We're well past that at this point, obviously. The point of my post was to explain to you that the UN is not seen as a credible or neutral or balanced authority when it comes to the Arab-Israeli conflict or the issue of Palestine. Therefore there's no point for you to keep referring to the UN doing something or saying something, because no one who disagrees with you cares. You have to come up with your own argument, rather than the "UN said so". 

Thay is my argument. The UN doesn't agree the arab war ended palestinian land claims in israel. If they did they wouldn't be making an issue of it.