Jerusalem is Israel's Capital...

Oh more pictures..  awesome.  Even before I clicked,  I had a feeling it would be your other fave go-to for debate tactics.  Mufti Mufti Mufti..

Come on Dog, give it your best, I know you got more to throw around than just this. Step it up some will ya?

Just now, GostHacked said:

So now we can clearly see Dog's 'debate' tactics.  We've gone far off the thread now. Thanks Dog, you never fail to be predictable.

You're free to support his cause. I'm just asking you why you support it.

36 minutes ago, GostHacked said:

Oh I have no doubt Israel is in charge,  but that does not mean East Jerusalem is part of Israel.

No? How long does Israel have to run the place before you accept that? A century? Two?

• Thanks 1

33 minutes ago, Argus said:

No? How long does Israel have to run the place before you accept that? A century? Two?

Of course, the Jordanian Arabs took East Jerusalem by force during the 1948 War...annexed the West Bank as theirs...fait accompli.

That was before the 'Palestinians' (aka clan al-Husseini) were officially made an Arab cause. That took place in Khartoum in 1967 right after the Arabs lost another war they had started...the famous Six Day War. Jordan (Hashemites...rivals to the al-Husseini clan) attacked Israel from the West Bank...even after the Israeli gov't expressly warned them not to during an emergency phone call. King Hussein made his bold statement 'The Die Is Cast'...like Caesar...and attacked anyways....sure of his superiority.

One of the worst defeats in modern times resulted...the Jordainians were routed like the other Arab armies.

The Arabs were lucky Israel didn't take it to the ARAB capitals. Because they were poised to do MUCH more damage to the Arabs if needed.

Six days. If we ALL could be so efficient...in terms of war. :lol:

Christian Jerusalem* was captured by Muslim forces and occupied in 637 AD. Part of a much larger military campaign conducted by Muhammad's surviving Companion generals. Muhammad had died five years previously in 632 AD.

Companion Omar declared the Jew's ruined Temple the very site of Muhammad's rise to Paradise after a night flight aboard a Gryphon in his dreams. The Quran was recited to him in Paradise at this time, apparently. This is why Jerusalem is holy to Muslims...but you know...kind of far-fetched.

Muhammad likely never actually made it to Jerusalem during his lifetime. Some tales do have him travelling through the region with his uncle as a child...but they tend to be from many hundreds of years post death and seem contrived to fit the narrative. No way to prove either way....say the lawyers. 

*Under the East Roman/Byzantium Empire

Edited by DogOnPorch

1 minute ago, Gingerteeth said:

What one guy did 70 years ago has no bearing on palestinian land claims. Nothing more than a red herring.

The point being: there are no land claims. Please locate East Prussia on a map for me.

3 minutes ago, Gingerteeth said:

What one guy did 70 years ago has no bearing on palestinian land claims. Nothing more than a red herring.

And I must add. People that advocate not paying attention to history are doomed to repeat it.

On 1/7/2018 at 1:07 PM, DogOnPorch said:

Trudeau is the enemy of Canada. He gives my tax money to terrorists. If you voted for this traitor, you're supporting terror via taxes. Not me.

A real patriot would take up arms against the sort of treachery you're describing so you must be a fake patriot.

52 minutes ago, DogOnPorch said:

The point being: there are no land claims. Please locate East Prussia on a map for me.

The UN disagrees.

50 minutes ago, DogOnPorch said:

And I must add. People that advocate not paying attention to history are doomed to repeat it.

Strawman argument. I never advocated ignoring history.

Just now, Gingerteeth said:

The UN disagrees.

Strawman argument. I never advocated ignoring history.

Sure you did. You want us to ignore 70 years ago etc.

The UN advocated for a Partition which Israel agreed to. The Arabs rejected the UN Partition and attacked Israel. 

When you attack another country with your military and lose...all bets are off. Nobody cares what the current UN...dominated by the Muslim OIC...thinks anymore. I'm with Nikki Haley on that one.

Just now, DogOnPorch said:

Sure you did. You want us to ignore 70 years ago etc.

The UN advocated for a Partition which Israel agreed to. The Arabs rejected the UN Partition and attacked Israel. 

When you attack another country with your military and lose...all bets are off. Nobody cares what the current UN...dominated by the Muslim OIC...thinks anymore. I'm with Nikki Haley on that one.

I never said to ignore 70 years of conflict that is you dishonestly putting words in my mouth.

1 minute ago, Gingerteeth said:

I never said to ignore 70 years of conflict that is you dishonestly putting words in my mouth.

Who was the Mufti if you're so into history?

5 minutes ago, Gingerteeth said:

So now that you have abandoned your claim that I said history doesn't matter, because I never said that, what relevance does a person 70 years ago have to do with land claims today?

I accept your surrender if you just wish to play word games.

2 minutes ago, DogOnPorch said:

I accept your surrender if you just wish to play word games.

You are dodging my question now and instead ironically opting for the same word games you are accusing me of.

what relevance does a person 70 years ago have on the land claims palestinians have today? 

Edited by Gingerteeth

Just now, Gingerteeth said:

You are dodging my question now and instead ironically opting for the same word games you are accusing me of.

what relevance does a person 70 years ago have on the land claims palestinians have today? 

The Arabs STARTED the war. Started by that man. A Nazi. Continued by HIS nephew. A terrorist.

Germany would certainly LIKE to have Pomerania and East Prussia back. But Poland is going to keep them...thanks.

1 hour ago, Gingerteeth said:

The UN disagrees.

And? What did the UN do when the Arabs rejected the partition plan and invaded Israel? Did they help Israel to protect its borders and safeguards its people against this aggression? Did the UN help the hundreds of thousands of Jewish refugees fleeing persecution in Arab countries after the founding of Israel? In later years, did the UN even so much as lift a finger to deter Hezbollah from arming itself and committing acts of aggression against Israel? No, no, and no. The UN does nothing regardless of what the Arabs do, but condemns Israel again and again. The UN has zero credibility on the Arab-Israeli conflict, and therefore is irrelevant. 

Edited by Bonam
  • Thanks 1

36 minutes ago, Bonam said:

And? What did the UN do when the Arabs rejected the partition plan and invaded Israel? Did they help Israel to protect its borders and safeguards its people against this aggression? Did the UN help the hundreds of thousands of Jewish refugees fleeing persecution in Arab countries after the founding of Israel? In later years, did the UN even so much as lift a finger to deter Hezbollah from arming itself and committing acts of aggression against Israel? No, no, and no. The UN does nothing regardless of what the Arabs do, but condemns Israel again and again. The UN has zero credibility on the Arab-Israeli conflict, and therefore is irrelevant. 

"But, but, but, we object!"

"Overruled"

"But, but, but, we STRONGLY object!"