The Battle of Charlottesville

1 minute ago, hot enough said:

One of your best ever, "Oh look, there's a squirrel", which illustrates just what I said, the hypocrisy of the USA and USians regarding these nonsense things they love to brag about, free speech being the present example, but they don't actually believe in them. They simply have great propaganda value.

Your's is just another perfect example of American conceit; silly little memes repeated ad nauseam because real discussion, on real issues is not within your ken.

Your agenda is just not important, no matter how hard you may try.

Why is the American "propaganda" so successful ?

Charlottesville is yet another American reference anchoring stories about "racist" statues and plaques...in Canada.

Just now, hot enough said:

Because Americans are thee most gullible sheeple on the planet. Even when you know it's all propaganda, a mess of lies, your conceit stands out. 

But it is not just Americans....it is gobbled up around the world.

That's why more immigrants have come to the U.S. more than any other nation on the planet....by far.

People voting with their feet, not worried in the least about a dead Robert E. Lee...or a statue.

My conceit trumps your hate.

1 minute ago, bush_cheney2004 said:

Your agenda is just not important, no matter how hard you may try.

Why is the American "propaganda" so successful ?

Charlottesville is yet another American reference anchoring stories about "racist" statues and plaques...in Canada.

On the CBC news today there is some Native Indian group whining about wanting to get rid of the name of our first Prime Minister of Canada Sir John A. Mcdonald's name taken off some school building wall. They say his name is offensive to them. The chit that is going on in America is starting to spill over into Canada. I guess that they should also then want to maybe go after having Sir John A. Mcdonald's picture next and have it removed from our ten dollar bills. The liberally insane morons are truly taking over. The architects of all this mess going on about statues and monuments must be truly having one hell of a good laugh watching all the fools out there creating chaos and havoc and all in their anti-American name. What fools. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, taxme said:

We are only a multicultural country because it was forced on Canadians and Canada to become one. Before Canada became and was declared multicultural we were pretty much a non multicultural country. After the sixties our immigration policy was changed, and people from non Caucasian countries were now going to be the in thing, and there would now be less Caucasian immigration. This will be the end of the Caucasian majority if it is allowed to continue in Canada. I am sure that this will happen and I do not believe that this will be good for Canada or the Caucasian people of this country. Multiculturalism really means white genocide. Plain and simple in my view.

I cannot believe that the majority of Caucasian Canadians today want to see themselves becoming a minority in their own Caucasian country, and being swamped by other cultures, religions and languages and traditions that we see today and those other cultures are not worried about having to assimilate into Canadian culture anymore. They have been told that they can stay as they are and the government will help them in their every efforts to not truly become Canadian, and can keep their culture alive and well in Canada. If the present day immigration policy is allowed to continue than it is the Caucasian people of Canada who will have to assimilate into the many other cultures that are increasing in Canada today.  I have nothing against other cultures. I have a problem with their numbers coming into Canada. That's all. This is a majority Caucasian country and it needs to remain that way for always.  

I do enjoy going out for dinner to a Chinese or Thai or Mexican restaurant for a change. I enjoy the change. 

We may not want to be isolated but we also may not like or want to be taken over either by others. 

Caucasian isn't a culture.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, taxme said:

On the CBC news today there is some Native Indian group whining about wanting to get rid of the name of our first Prime Minister of Canada Sir John A. Mcdonald's name taken off some school building wall. They say his name is offensive to them. The chit that is going on in America is starting to spill over into Canada....

Agreed...it is a cross border social disease.

Canada's state broadcaster (CBC) continues to run the Mcdonald story with the obligatory reference and borrowed gravitas from the American narrative.

It is the Canadian way.....

...The debate over whether to remove Macdonald's name from the schools comes as legislators south of the border mull the removal of Confederate statues seen by many as painful reminders of some of the darker moments in American history. 

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/toronto/wynne-john-a-mcdonald-schools-1.4261433

16 minutes ago, hot enough said:

Because Americans are thee most gullible sheeple on the planet. Even when you know it's all propaganda, a mess of lies, your conceit stands out. 

And Canadians are not that gullible also, eh?  I think that you need to rethink what you just wrote? The fools who voted for trudeau for PM sure looks like they were gullible enough to be convinced enough that JT was the one to vote for. They all listened to the liberal media party who told them that Harper has been bad for Canada, and that JT would be better for Canada and Canadians. We can see today that JT is no better. JT is spending Canadian taxpayer's tax dollars like there will be no more Canada tomorrow. Canadians are just as gullible sheeple as most American sheeple are. Many Americans are being sheepled into believing that Trump is a disaster for America but yet are trying to ignore all the facts and the crimes that Hillary and Obama have committed while they ran the show for eight years.  

7 minutes ago, Wilber said:

Caucasian isn't a culture.

Caucasians are a race of people. And those Canadians have a culture and traditions and a right to hold on to their culture and traditions without it being taken over by the many other foreign cultures and traditions that are moving into Canada en masse these days. All other races have a right to have their own homeland and they can immigrate to Canada and can keep their culture and traditions alive and well and promoted in Canada while Caucasian Canadian should not be allowed the right to continue to promote and preserve their culture and traditions and the right to have a homeland that they can call their own. Caucasian Canadians and are not allowed to have that right or privilege to do the same as others are allowed. Pathetic. 

32 minutes ago, bush_cheney2004 said:

But it is not just Americans....it is gobbled up around the world.

Such is the power of US propaganda. You seem to be suggesting that lying about your country is a good thing. I can understand why YOU feel this way. And you, being the product of such an insidious propaganda system, do the same, pump out the propaganda. But this deep a conceit is indicative of a very unhealthy individual. One who knows of such deep evil should not be attempting to glorify it. 

That's why more immigrants have come to the U.S. more than any other nation on the planet....by far.

People voting with their feet, not worried in the least about a dead Robert E. Lee...or a statue.

You're right when you point out that many of these immigrants don't know of the deep evil that is the USA. Of course some do, but the prospect of not having to suffer under and from worldwide deep US evil is a strong magnet for people, especially people with children. You can't blame them for wanting to provide a safe place for their kids. You know how much the US loves killing kids. 

Which makes your great conceit even more puzzling. 

13 minutes ago, taxme said:

Caucasians are a race of people.

That they are, one of the most racist races on Earth. 

And those Canadians have a culture and traditions and a right to hold on to their culture and traditions without it being taken over by the many other foreign cultures and traditions that are moving into Canada en masse these days.

That they do. Keep it in your homes and STFU; quit your incessant and petulant whining. You can do your highland dance on R Burns day. [deep tongue in cheek]

Edited by hot enough

16 minutes ago, bush_cheney2004 said:

Agreed...it is a cross border social disease.

Canada's state broadcaster (CBC) continues to run the Mcdonald story with the obligatory reference and borrowed gravitas from the American narrative.

It is the Canadian way.....

The globalist elite establishment scum want all references to American and Canadian Caucasian culture and traditions gone, and to be replaced with other foreign cultures and traditions. The CBC is lucky that they don't have to go out there and have to try and work for a living, and try to run the CBC on commercial revenue only. They are lucky to have the Canadian taxpayer's pay for them to exist. It's the Canadian way. 

Which makes your great conceit even more puzzling.

It is not puzzling at all....it is logical and consistent with very successful U.S. hegemony.

The immigrants still going to the U.S. are equally logical for self interest and quite dismissive of your puny, moral condemnations, which are of no use to them at all.

American history has a thousand Charlottesvilles, and it is stronger because of them.

2 minutes ago, hot enough said:

That they are, one of the most racist races on Earth. 

We are no better or worse than any other countries that have practiced racism in the past. In South Africa today racism runs rampant against white people. In Israel they do not want non-Jewish people to immigrate to their country. 

Btw, why do you never bother to bring up about all the atrocities that Israel is committing against the Palestinian people? It's always about what the Americans have done or are doing to the rest of the world?  Do you not yet realize as to who really runs America? It is for sure that the American people are not running their country. If they were than they would not be in the mess that they find themselves into today. Do make me have to tell you? 

3 minutes ago, taxme said:

The globalist elite establishment scum want all references to American and Canadian Caucasian culture and traditions gone....

Perhaps they do, but there is another, very Canadian dynamic going on with the Charlottseville story.

The usual 'fraidy cats in Canada are convinced, yet again, that this clash is surely the beginning of the end for the USA, a longstanding worry for what that would mean for Canada.

Watching such conniption fits in Canadian media is actually more entertaining than the usual left-right circle jerk in American media.

9 minutes ago, bush_cheney2004 said:

It is not puzzling at all....it is logical and consistent with very successful U.S. hegemony.

"puzzling" is the wrong word. Your conceit about US pestilential behavior, [not hegemony; you just can't escape your brainwashing], is hardly a good or moral thing yet you wear it like a scapular.

How can a moral individual be proud of their country murdering tens of millions just to steal their wealth?

How can a moral individual be proud of their country murdering babies just to steal their wealth?

How can a moral individual be proud of their country destroying the lives of hundreds of millions just to steal their wealth?

How can a moral individual be proud of their country acting in a manner that is the total antithesis of US founding principles just to steal others wealth?

"puzzling" is the wrong word. Your conceit about US pestilential behavior, [not hegemony; you just can't escape your brainwashing], is hardly a good or moral thing yet you wear it like a scapular.

How can a moral individual ...

Ya think ?

Your morals are your own, not mine.

Morals are like farts in the wind....we only like the smell of our own.

17 minutes ago, taxme said:

Btw, why do you never bother to bring up about all the atrocities that Israel is committing against the Palestinian people? It's always about what the Americans have done or are doing to the rest of the world?  Do you not yet realize as to who really runs America? It is for sure that the American people are not running their country. If they were than they would not be in the mess that they find themselves into today. Do make me have to tell you? 

Be my guest. If Israel was not being used by the USA for political purposes, Israel would likely not even exist. 

I often comment on how silly Americans are believing the goofy propaganda they are fed. You can see clearly that Americans are proud of the evil their country does. We have one who happily rolls in US carnage like a dog rolls in a rotten carcass. 

I like to sum it all up in the idea that today, in our ruling system, just as in every cesspool, the scum rises to the top. In times gone by, the qualities required to rise to leadership were more often than not accompanied by enough decency and saving graces to afford this nation a relatively decent body of leadership. In its current form, our system that installs leaders with absolutely NO minimum job requirements, strictly on the results of a popularity contest with votes tallied from a distracted, uncaring, self-centered population can only lead to bad things. Far too many of the people in this country are no longer capable of being involved in governing themselves, either inside the arena or outside of it, simply voting. A nation that is addicted to happy, happy, happy can never choose any course of action that will lead to discomfort and discomfort will certainly result sooner or later. It is the Discomfort Bubble and its arrival is already way, way overdue.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, taxme said:

It will be more like the right wing will be pissing all over the fascists leftist thugs in the coming days. Bring it on. 

You're saying fascists are liberal....that Nazi's were/are leftists. Really? That's your perception and you're sticking with it?

I've seen that before around here.

5 hours ago, Michael Hardner said:

I got it from FOX... so the raw video is presumably true in this case...

The guy who said he would kill an anti-Trump protester if he saw him again... Trump would pay his bills ?

Right but Hillary used her personal email account... don't forget...

A difference between "says" vs. "does".

10 minutes ago, bush_cheney2004 said:

Morals are like farts in the wind....we only like the smell of our own.

A highly apt description. I can well imagine you do.  

Your own statements, your own words show that any claim to that word is completely specious nonsense. And no one calls you out for your enthusiastic embrace of such deep evil. Why? 

Nothing about a country that murders, rapes, steals, ... makes a country great. What could you possibly love, the grandiose nature of the lies, the unrelenting depravity, the ... ?

Again, you reject your own "US principles", which should come as no surprise to anyone. The grand hypocrisy of the USA at Nuremberg is as normal to you as the grand hypocrisy of the USA in everything it does. The US today, a polar opposite of the "principles" of the two plus centuries it has "existed". 

And surprisingly, within this cauldron of evil, there still are decent people in the USA. 

5 minutes ago, hot enough said:

A highly apt description. I can well imagine you do.  

Your own statements, your own words show that any claim to that word is completely specious nonsense. And no one calls you out for your enthusiastic embrace of such deep evil. Why?

See...you still don't get it.   You naively presume that "morals", especially your morals...should always be embraced over "deep evil".

Please get this back to Charlottesville if you can...way off topic.