The Battle of Charlottesville

1 minute ago, Michael Hardner said:

1. Why would you say THAT ?

2. Why would I know ?

3. Why should I know that ?

Why can't you call them out for being the anarchists they are. They are at the same level as neo Nazis and the KKK...they all support massive government and free market capitalism.

9 minutes ago, Michael Hardner said:

So we should call them 'goons' ?  Counter-protesters seems to be a better word, although 'antifa' would work if you were speaking about those specific groups.

Harboring goons and thugs is what Antifa is all about, and that should be pointed out by the lying and fake liberal media. CNN and Blitz boy would never utter such a thing. The gang of ilk that he supports Are always only labelled as "counter protesters". Such bull chit indeed that always comes from the liberal fascist zionist crowd. Disgusting. 

1 minute ago, taxme said:

1.But it is the liberal/democrat/RINO gang of traitors that do not want Trump to reach is potential.  

2. Stop running Trump down all the time and give the guy a bloody chance.

3. The next election will either see him stay on for another four years or he gets booted out. That will be up to the American people, not a Canadian like you.

4. Geez, you anti-Trump people are such deplorable and such an intolerant bunch of misfits. 

1. maybe/of course/no.  It's politics so they all have an agenda.

2. Nope.  He does something, and people give their opinions.  Only snowflakes ask for trophies for losing and a 'chance' for a blowhard who bullshit and oversold himself.  If he eats a little shit and comes up with some fresh approaches, you'll be surprised at how many people line up behind him.

3. Yes, that's how it works.  So you want me to shut up ?  Sorry to hurt your feelings about your bullshitting incompetent and immoral hero.  How do you feel about Hitler by the way ?

4. I actually said I would give him a chance.  Would you do the same for a Trudeau, or say a Jewish woman leader ?

10 minutes ago, Cum Laude said:

Once the process of the corralling of the mind is commenced there is no telling to where the boundaries can be contracted. Thinking the Soviet Union , Hitlerite Germany, or Khmer Cambodian style. How about the contemporary atmosphere of Best Korea.

All pikers. The USA has, has always had the best propaganda system in the world. Look how it has shut your brain off. 

The Russians came to their senses, as did Germany, the Cambodians, Korea would be fine if it weren't for the 75 years of US terrorism. Why do you ignore that the US has always been right tight with brutal, right wing dictatorships, that the US has always been totally against democracy and freedom flowering in poor countries?

2 minutes ago, taxme said:

1. lying and fake liberal media. CNN and Blitz boy would never utter such a thing.

2. The gang of ilk that he supports Are always only labelled as "counter protesters". Such bull chit indeed that always comes from the liberal fascist zionist crowd. Disgusting. 

1. As opposed to your take on the peaceful and accommodating alt-right people which is so open and forthcoming.

2. Fake morality to call something disgusting when you do it yourself.

1 hour ago, Michael Hardner said:

I don't know who that is.

Of course you don't? Maybe if you took the time to visit an alternative media website once in awhile you might find out who people like Milo are? Try it some time? I do and I like it. I haven't been bitten by the alt media yet. 

5 minutes ago, Cum Laude said:

1. Why can't you call them out for being the anarchists they are.

2. They are at the same level as neo Nazis and the KKK...they all support massive government and free market capitalism.

1. That doesn't make sense.  Calling them 'anarchists' isn't calling them out.  I just don't know that they're the same groups.  You really want to make assumptions on me then disagree with those.

2. I don't think anarchists support capitalism.  They're equally into violence as the alt-right though.  They like that.

18 minutes ago, Cum Laude said:

Ha....calling Bush a Nazi reveals your lunacy. You are good for entertainment purposes only, not to be taken seriously.

You have a deep aversion to the truth. You always ignore the things that put you in deep cognitive dissonance. 

GWB is as nazi like as Hitler. He presided over two illegal invasions. He lied his ass off, like Hitler. He murdered how many? He is a Class A war criminal. All Hitler like "qualities".

You are the guy who said to MH, "Easier for you to be an internet rabble rouser than be questioned." 

You, Michael and DOP are all kissing cousins. 

Edited by hot enough

11 minutes ago, Michael Hardner said:

1. 'alternative' LOL.  Do they have the truth on the holocaust by any chance ?

2. If you answer my question, I'll visit whatever site you want me to and give a full report.

You catch yourself out with your most every post, Michael. And I venture that you hardly even notice.

Edited by hot enough

10 minutes ago, Michael Hardner said:

1. maybe/of course/no.  It's politics so they all have an agenda.

2. Nope.  He does something, and people give their opinions.  Only snowflakes ask for trophies for losing and a 'chance' for a blowhard who bullshit and oversold himself.  If he eats a little shit and comes up with some fresh approaches, you'll be surprised at how many people line up behind him.

3. Yes, that's how it works.  So you want me to shut up ?  Sorry to hurt your feelings about your bullshitting incompetent and immoral hero.  How do you feel about Hitler by the way ?

4. I actually said I would give him a chance.  Would you do the same for a Trudeau, or say a Jewish woman leader ?

1. And you have your own agenda as to who should be allowed to speak and who should just shut up.  

2. Trump has millions of Americans lined up behind him. Trump has many Canadians behind him also. All wishing that here in Canada we could have someone like Trump running this place called Canuckistan. Trump will do just fine without your help and your criticism. I guess that you are hoping that Trump will take your advice and resign, eh? NOT. Instead Trump loves toying with people like you on Twitter.. HA-HA. 

Edited by taxme

10 minutes ago, taxme said:

2. Trump has millions of Americans lined up behind him. Trump has many Canadians behind him also. All wishing that here in Canada we could have someone like Trump running this place called Canuckistan. Trump will do just fine without your help and your criticism. I guess that you are hoping that Trump will take your advice and resign, eh? NOT. Instead Trump loves toying with people like you on Twitter.. HA-HA. 

I think that you might think that you are somehow helping Trump [and yourself] with these comments. 

3 minutes ago, taxme said:

1. And you have your own agenda as to who should be allowed to speak and who should just shut up.  

1. Nope.  Everyone is allowed to speak.  You shouldn't, though.  You just don't have much to add.  Your idea that liberals/democrats/RINOs are equally against Trump are without merit.

2. Trump has millions of Americans lined up behind him.

3. Trump has many Canadians behind him also. All wishing that here in Canada we could have someone like Trump running this place called Canuckistan.

4. Trump will do just fine without your help and your criticism. 

2. If he has 3 million Americans, that's "millions".  And 1%.  Not impressive.

3. Two hundred Canadians counts as 'many'.

4. I have been fair in my assessment for his present and future.

As expected, you have dodged my questions.  Too tough, i guess, even for a stranger with a fake name on the internet.  

5 minutes ago, Michael Hardner said:

1. 'alternative' LOL.  Do they have the truth on the holocaust by any chance ?

2. If you answer my question, I'll visit whatever site you want me to and give a full report.

Obviously you have not heard of a book written by Norman Finklestein(Jewish)who wrote a book called "The Holocaust Industry"? Try looking up on the internet some time about how many historical revisionists have pretty much proven that the Hollywood version of the Holocaust did not happen as told by the establishment that you enjoy supporting. If it were not for the internet,  I would be still just as ignorant of the Holocaust and would still believe what the establishment wanted me all to not know about their version of what really happened during the holocaust. 

Oh, I forgot,  you think that the internet and Youtube and anyone that visits those two are just for conspiracy nut cases, right? There is nothing that one can read or listen to on the internet or Youtube that is not just full of chit, right? 

2. Answer your questions? When the hell are you going to answer mine? You just keep avoiding my questions? The more I deal with you the less I want too. Why don't you visit one of the many websites I have offered up to you and come back with an illustrious MH report on those websites? Maybe then I will answer your questions? Although, I do believe that I have been doing that all the time, unlike you, who keeps running away. But I guess that is just you. Run away when the squeeze is on. :D

57 minutes ago, taxme said:

Thru the reduction of bringing in people from the 3rd world of course. Those that are here can stay if they qualify for citizenship. Canada is starting to look like it needs to build a wall to keep all those hundreds of criminal illegals entering Canada from the USA every day now. I bet that you do not have a problem with this invasion and criminality happening, eh? 

So, why is it that there are homelands for Japanese, Mexicans, Pakistanis, Blacks, Arabs, Asians, Jews, and so many others to run to and preserve and who can call those countries their homelands, and who are not being invaded by the rest of the world, but yet Caucasians are not allowed to call and have a homeland that they can call all their own, be able to say anything without being called a racist, and be able to stop as to who is immigrating to Canada? No multiculturalism being forced on those countries mentioned above like Caucasian countries have to put up with.  

Instead Caucasians of all countries around the world must accept multiculturalism and the invasion of every other race and culture on earth and be happy with it? We are a race of people who I am pretty sure would like to keep and have a homeland that they can call their own, and keep it majority Caucasian as they can.. If say Jews are allowed to keep non-Jews out and not become multicultural then why can't Caucasians be able to do the same thing?    Can you enlighten me on why this is so? 

Because unlike those countries, we are a nation of immigrants. We were a multicultural country even when we were an almost all white society. Maybe its because unlike you, most people don't feel the need or want to live isolated from other cultures.

One thing I will say about  multiculturalism, the food's a hell of a lot better.

• Like 1

1. Obviously you have not heard of a book written by Norman Finklestein(Jewish)who wrote a book called "The Holocaust Industry"? 

No.

2. Oh, I forgot,  you think that the internet and Youtube and anyone that visits those two are just for conspiracy nut cases, right? 3. There is nothing that one can read or listen to on the internet or Youtube that is not just full of chit, right? 

2. Not 'just' for nut cases, no.

3. Sorry, this is your take on my criticism of you saying "it's on the internet" as validation of a viewpoint.  Let's not forget that, despite your efforts to reframe it as me saying Youtube is garbage.

4. Answer your questions? When the hell are you going to answer mine?

5. Why don't you visit one of the many websites I have offered up to you and come back with an illustrious MH report on those websites?

6. Run away when the squeeze is on. :D

4. I said I would answer the question on my religion if you elaborate on your views on Fascist Germany.  I once again off you that.

5. Offer #2 - elaborate on your views and I'll go to a link.

6. Speaking of running away why are we discussing this again ?  Oh right, because I had to bring it up again when you refused to respond.

12 minutes ago, Michael Hardner said:

1. Nope.  Everyone is allowed to speak.  You shouldn't, though.  You just don't have much to add.  Your idea that liberals/democrats/RINOs are equally against Trump are without merit.

2. If he has 3 million Americans, that's "millions".  And 1%.  Not impressive.

3. Two hundred Canadians counts as 'many'.

4. I have been fair in my assessment for his present and future.

As expected, you have dodged my questions.  Too tough, i guess, even for a stranger with a fake name on the internet.  

1. I know that you would prefer me to stay quiet and not speak. That way you hope that people like me won't challenge or question you on what you have to say which is pretty much nothing at most times anyway. You only come here to insult and attack rather than debate or answer questions.  You are great at making so many accusations against me or others here but you are not prepared to back them up. MH says that if it looks like racism so then it must be racism. But hey that is just you over and over and over again.

2. Again you show just how stunned you can be. Did I say three million? NO. Trump got far more votes than Hillary did. And Trump even got more of the votes even though the dumbocrats were found out later to be pretty much stuffing the voting boxes with names of dead people. Voter fraud existed big time when the dumbocrats were in office. Trump is going to fix that dumbocrat chit up and put an end to it. 

3. Two hundred Canadians is better than none. :P

4. Fair my white ass. You have shown many times that you despise Trump, and have nothing good or decent to say about Trump. You haven't even got the decency to give the guy a chance to see what he can do. So quit with the bulk chit will you. Geez, it would be nice if you and others here would want to talk more about trudeau and what he is and has already done to this country. But no, Trump has you and them all concerned about what Trump is doing in America. And I bet that you and the anti-Trump people here could careless about what is going on in Canada. There is one thing that I know for sure and that is that there are more unpatriotic Canadians in Canada than there are patriots. Would call yourself patriotic and tell us all why you feel that you are patriotic? 

You do like to keep up with that lying kosher bull chit all the time, don't you?  You keep running and hiding and asking questions with more questions. What a coward and a wimp you really are. Your ilk deserve no respect only scorn. I approve of this reply.  :D 

15 minutes ago, taxme said:

You have shown many times that you despise Trump, and have nothing good or decent to say about Trump. You haven't even got the decency to give the guy a chance to see what he can do. 

I'll ignore your insults and bring it back on topic.  (Kosher ?  Really?) Trump gets a 'chance' every time he's in front of a mic or on twitter.  With regards to Charlottesville he ignored advice to stay on script, he brought denouncements from his own party then he lied about it in Phoenix.  He lost the battle.  That was his 'chance'.

Again, I think he has the potential to do far more than hard-aligned politicians and we have seen a few rare examples where he broke out on his own such as extending the mission in Afghanistan.  I'm not saying whether that's good or bad, but he did his own thing and didn't get shot down.

As for Charlottesville, again, he had a few chances and soiled himself yet again.  Some politicians may deserve training wheels but not if they present themselves as the single answer to problems then make freshman mistakes over and over.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Michael Hardner said:

Again, I think he has the potential to do far more than hard-aligned politicians and we have seen a few rare examples where he broke out on his own such as extending the mission in Afghanistan.  I'm not saying whether that's good or bad, but he did his own thing and didn't get shot down.

You are suggesting the ultimate war crime is a good thing. That's bad.