The Battle of Charlottesville

1 minute ago, Cum Laude said:

I guess Michael supports the free flow of deadly drugs across the porous border sponsored by mainstream Dems and GOPers.

Of course, because I don't support a retarded monkey who claims he can get Mexico to pay for their own wall, I support illegal drugs.  Carry on.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, DogOnPorch said:

Batista was a mobster more or less. Your Communist heroes were, however, mass murderers.

Why do you supporters of right wing fascists always lie? And you people are usually Trump [the master liar] supporters.

I have never once said anyone who is "my hero". The USA has seen mass murderer after mass murderer throughout their long, sordid, genocidal, terrorist, war criminal history.

How many millions have died in the US's Syrian, Iraqi, Afghan, Libya, ... illegal invasions?

1 minute ago, Michael Hardner said:

Obscure references come out of you as fast as your refusal to answer questions.  I assume this is something from the Mexican Koran.

You're free to pretend I invented both the Quran and Mara Salvatrucha.

Of course, because I don't support a retarded monkey who claims he can get Mexico to pay for their own wall, I support illegal drugs.  Carry on.

So what would you do to decrease the flow of deadly drugs from Mexico into the USA? Illegals are costing the USA much more than a potential wall. But this is all part of the Oligarchs' plan which I don't think you can fathom, unfortunately.

2 minutes ago, hot enough said:

Why do you supporters of right wing fascists always lie? And you people are usually Trump [the master liar] supporters.

I have never once said anyone who is "my hero". The USA has seen mass murderer after mass murderer throughout their long, sordid, genocidal, terrorist, war criminal history.

How many millions have died in the US's Syrian, Iraqi, Afghan, Libya, ... illegal invasions?

Are you blaming Obama now?

3 minutes ago, Michael Hardner said:

No no, Mexico isn't paying for the wall. Now he is threatening to shut down the government unless Congress gives him the money.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Cum Laude said:

So you support the status quo..... a porous border easily breached by criminals and drug dealers? Nice.

I don't care if he builds a wall. He can build one on the northern border as well if he wants, but we ain't paying for it. Just more Trump bullshit.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Cum Laude said:

So what would you do to decrease the flow of deadly drugs from Mexico into the USA? Illegals are costing the USA much more than a potential wall. But this is all part of the Oligarchs' plan which I don't think you can fathom, unfortunately.

Gee, I don't know.  I guess if I don't have an answer it means I'm not the President, or that every stupid idea he comes up with is great, huh ?

• Like 1

Just now, Cum Laude said:

Did Trump specifically target blacks like you insinuated? Are all the antifa and black block losers good people in your view?

I didn't insinuate that.  I said that he had Black people kicked out of the rallies which is true.  I should have said 'supporters' but in my mind I just remembered white people protected by the law, spurred on by Trump getting kicked out.  Don't know why I thought racism would be involved but Trump didn't say "get those blacks out".

• Like 1

Gee, I don't know.  I guess if I don't have an answer it means I'm not the President, or that every stupid idea he comes up with is great, huh ?

So you support the status quo. As long as it isn't your family member who ruins his/her life with cheap Mexican black tar heroin. How elitist of you.

10 minutes ago, Cum Laude said:

So you support the status quo. As long as it isn't your family member who ruins his/her life with cheap Mexican black tar heroin. How elitist of you.

Michael didn't say that at all. He didn't even come close to suggesting that. Talk about way out in space.

You, on the other hand, illustrate that you are chest deep in supporting the murderers who have murdered millions, tens of millions, wrecked hundreds of millions of lives. 

24 minutes ago, Wilber said:

How will they make that happen? Mass deportations? Camps? Forced sterilization of other races so they can't reproduce? Resurrection of Jim Crow and other racist legislation that courts will throw out in a heartbeat? Enlighten us.

Thru the reduction of bringing in people from the 3rd world of course. Those that are here can stay if they qualify for citizenship. Canada is starting to look like it needs to build a wall to keep all those hundreds of criminal illegals entering Canada from the USA every day now. I bet that you do not have a problem with this invasion and criminality happening, eh? 

So, why is it that there are homelands for Japanese, Mexicans, Pakistanis, Blacks, Arabs, Asians, Jews, and so many others to run to and preserve and who can call those countries their homelands, and who are not being invaded by the rest of the world, but yet Caucasians are not allowed to call and have a homeland that they can call all their own, be able to say anything without being called a racist, and be able to stop as to who is immigrating to Canada? No multiculturalism being forced on those countries mentioned above like Caucasian countries have to put up with.  

Instead Caucasians of all countries around the world must accept multiculturalism and the invasion of every other race and culture on earth and be happy with it? We are a race of people who I am pretty sure would like to keep and have a homeland that they can call their own, and keep it majority Caucasian as they can.. If say Jews are allowed to keep non-Jews out and not become multicultural then why can't Caucasians be able to do the same thing?    Can you enlighten me on why this is so? 

4 minutes ago, Cum Laude said:

Keep pursuing me about something that has nothing to do with me if it makes you feel better.

The point is that a stupid man made a stupid claim.  Rather than acknowledge what I'm saying you try to paint me as in favour of illegal drugs, or not having a better plan than the head of the US government.  

Trump people just love him, though.  He could go on TV and sniff his own crotch and they'll come on here telling us how great he is.  Carry on...

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, hot enough said:

Michael didn't say that at all. He didn't even come close to suggesting that. Talk about way out in space.

You, on the other hand, illustrate that you are chest deep in supporting the murderers who have murdered millions, tens of millions, wrecked hundreds of millions of lives. 

No, I don't support your heroes - Che, Castro, mao, Pot, Stalin...

3 minutes ago, Michael Hardner said:

Keep pursuing me about something that has nothing to do with me if it makes you feel better.

The point is that a stupid man made a stupid claim.  Rather than acknowledge what I'm saying you try to paint me as in favour of illegal drugs, or not having a better plan than the head of the US government.  

Trump people just love him, though.  He could go on TV and sniff his own crotch and they'll come on here telling us how great he is.  Carry on...

Nah, I don't support Trump. I have a serious problem with CNN types like you and your self-righteous belly button clichés. Do you acknowledge that the border as it has been under Bush and Obama is/has been a disaster?