The Battle of Charlottesville

6 minutes ago, Michael Hardner said:

Keep pursuing me about something that has nothing to do with me if it makes you feel better.

The point is that a stupid man made a stupid claim.  Rather than acknowledge what I'm saying you try to paint me as in favour of illegal drugs, or not having a better plan than the head of the US government.  

Trump people just love him, though.  He could go on TV and sniff his own crotch and they'll come on here telling us how great he is.  Carry on...

Easier for you to be an internet rabble rouser than be questioned.

Just now, Cum Laude said:

1.I have a serious problem with CNN types like you and your self-righteous belly button clichés.

2. Do you acknowledge that the border as it has been under Bush and Obama is/has been a disaster?

1.  Ah, ok you hate liberals.  I don't hate conservatives, so I can talk to you.  Since you have nothing more to say about my belly-button clichés, namely that Trump is full of shit (twice) on Mexico/Mitch paying for the wall, or that he asks people to beat on his opponents I guess we'll assume you're ok with it and move on.

2. Sure.  I also see lots of potential for a President like Trump.  Tons.

Easier for you to be an internet rabble rouser than be questioned.

Well, I answered the questions:

1. I don't know what to do about illegal drugs.

2. I don't support the illegal drug trade.

Is it to much to ask that you acknowledge that the original point I made is valid before we switch over to interviewing me on my views ?  I don't think so.

5 hours ago, Cum Laude said:

We won’t change. History has proven over and over again that societies in the midst of catastrophic collapse foolishly double down on the lunacy that got them there in the first place rather than come to grips with the painful change that might possibly save them, or at least minimize their collapse. But at this point, that ship has sailed as well. We’re committed to our current course of (in)action now, no matter what the consequences.

Keep in mind history also shows us, that the doomsayers have been predicting this impending collapse ever since western nations adopted the Keynsian economic model. The "consequences" for us so far,  have been having among the highest standard of life in human history, and relatively steady economic growth for many many decades.

Some people are just predisposed to predicting doom.  

People should be wary of people who throw around terms like "catastrophe, collapse, etc".

Just now, Michael Hardner said:

1.  Ah, ok you hate liberals.  I don't hate conservatives, so I can talk to you.  Since you have nothing more to say about my belly-button clichés, namely that Trump is full of shit (twice) on Mexico/Mitch paying for the wall, or that he asks people to beat on his opponents I guess we'll assume you're ok with it and move on.

Politically, I'm independent. I grow tired of people who refer to masked antifa goons as counter-protestors.

9 minutes ago, Cum Laude said:

No, I don't support your heroes - Che, Castro, mao, Pot, Stalin...

But you support the war criminals/terrorists/child killers/rapists/the evil ones who support their chosen evil ones. Nixon sought to make Mao his friend in 1972. The US was the cause of PolPot coming to power and after that PolPot and the Khmer Rouge was supported by the USA. The US always supports the big murderers, they never support those who seek to help or actually help the poor, the destitute, the starving. 

18 minutes ago, Michael Hardner said:

I don't think he anticipated that.  He just asked for some beatings and his army of yokels obliged and offered to commit murder for him.

21 minutes ago, hot enough said:

Why do you supporters of right wing fascists always lie? And you people are usually Trump [the master liar] supporters.

I have never once said anyone who is "my hero". The USA has seen mass murderer after mass murderer throughout their long, sordid, genocidal, terrorist, war criminal history.

How many millions have died in the US's Syrian, Iraqi, Afghan, Libya, ... illegal invasions?

Don't blame the we the people. Start blaminge the globalist elite bankster zionist warmongers who have been the ones committing all the atrocities that have gone on and still do around the world in the name of the USA. America has been hijacked by a bunch of scum bag aliens who have no respect for life but their own. All they want is power and control of the people's money. You need to start calling out as to who the rats really are? 

1 minute ago, dre said:

Keep in mind history also shows us, that the doomsayers have been predicting this impending collapse ever since western nations adopted the Keynsian economic model. The "consequences" for us so far,  have been having among the highest standard of life in human history, and relatively steady economic growth for many many decades.

Some people are just predisposed to predicting doom.  

People should be wary of people who throw around terms like "catastrophe, collapse, etc".

I guess I should just bend over and accept that anybody who disagrees with third-wave feminism, political correctness, or social justice warriors is always a Nazi.

Just now, taxme said:

Don't blame the we the people. Start blaminge the globalist elite bankster zionist warmongers who have been the ones committing all the atrocities that have gone on and still do around the world in the name of the USA. 

Well, God knows you won't blame people who commit violence.  Especially the ones from your side.  Soros and the Jews (ie. Zionists) made that old cowboy slug that black kid.  Got it.

Just now, Michael Hardner said:

So we should call them 'goons' ?  Counter-protesters seems to be a better word, although 'antifa' would work if you were speaking about those specific groups.

Antifa are masked anarchists. What exactly are they fighting for? Why did they destroy chunks of Toronto during the G20? I dunno.

I guess I should just bend over and accept that anybody who disagrees with third-wave feminism, political correctness, or social justice warriors is always a Nazi.

No you don't have to do that, but people will take you a little more seriously if you dump the "sky is falling" schtick, and talk about the problems we face in a substantive measured way.

13 minutes ago, taxme said:

Don't blame the we the people. Start blaminge the globalist elite bankster zionist warmongers who have been the ones committing all the atrocities that have gone on and still do around the world in the name of the USA. America has been hijacked by a bunch of scum bag aliens who have no respect for life but their own. All they want is power and control of the people's money. You need to start calling out as to who the rats really are? 

I've heard this dog and pony show before. Most assuredly there are wealthy Zionists involved in the USA's predatory behavior against the world but to suggest that they are the puppet masters of US war criminal/terrorist behavior is ludicrous beyond belief.

"we the people" are supposed to be running the democratic governments. Now you are saying that we are totalitarian societies. Actually, you aren't too far off.

Edited by hot enough

1 minute ago, dre said:

No you don't have to do that, but people will take you a little more seriously if you dump the "sky is falling" schtick, and talk about the problems we face in a substantive measured way.

I share my thoughts. I'm not trying to win favor with you or anyone else. I enjoy thinking outside the plastic. It's amazing how easily the Tavistock Institute has manipulated people.

6 minutes ago, Michael Hardner said:

I see lots of potential in Trump.Tons. But it is the liberal/democrat/RINO gang of traitors that do not want Trump to reach is potential.  Stop running Trump down all the time and give the guy a bloody chance. The next election will either see him stay on for another four years or he gets booted out. That will be up to the American people, not a Canadian like you.

Geez, you anti-Trump people are such deplorable and such an intolerant bunch of misfits. 

6 minutes ago, hot enough said:

I've heard this dog and pony show before. Most assuredly there are wealthy Zionists involved in the USA's predatory behavior against the world but to suggest that they are the puppet masters of US war criminal/terrorist behavior is ludicrous beyond belief.

"we the people" are supposed to be running the democratic governments. Now you are saying that we are totalitarian societies. Actually, you aren't too far off.

Once the process of the corralling of the mind is commenced there is no telling to where the boundaries can be contracted. Thinking the Soviet Union , Hitlerite Germany, or Khmer Cambodian style. How about the contemporary atmosphere of Best Korea.

A noose around the neck of the thinking class – cutting off the air supply – killing the brain. Or perhaps the outright murder of any “intellectuals” who should happen to need glasses as the Pol Pot people used to do.

As for the lumpen mass, they are quite happy with the careful addition of State sanctioned alimentation and medications, to have the space-between-the ears filled by the vacuum of the “acceptable” and games, plenty of games.

Serious discourse is for ‘tards.

9 minutes ago, Cum Laude said:

ANtifa=Black Block....you should know that.

WOW!

Antifa movements, movements opposing fascism which are known by the name "Antifa" An Antifascist Action group or its members, such as: Antifa (United States), an American political movement. ... Antifaschistische Aktion, a German group whose name means "Anti-Fascist Action"

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antifa

1 minute ago, hot enough said:

I'm not a "peple". GWB is as nazi like as Hitler. He presided over two illegal invasions. He lied his ass off, like Hitler. He murdered how many? He is a Class A war criminal. All Hitler like "qualities". 

Ha....calling Bush a Nazi reveals your lunacy. You are good for entertainment purposes only, not to be taken seriously.

Just now, hot enough said:

WOW!

Antifa movements, movements opposing fascism which are known by the name "Antifa" An Antifascist Action group or its members, such as: Antifa (United States), an American political movement. ... Antifaschistische Aktion, a German group whose name means "Anti-Fascist Action"

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antifa

Wikipedia....CLAP, CLAP!!