The Battle of Charlottesville

2 minutes ago, Omni said:

That's what the plan was in Charlottesville, but the alt right wouldn't stand for that either. Anything to get to wave a nazi flag and tote an assault rifle around town for that crowd it seems.

Democratic referendums or local governments to decide their fate, though.  Not mob rule.

15 hours ago, Omni said:

Perhaps leave that one there just as an overall reminder.

The alt-left globalist zionist Soros sjw's snowflakes are starting to look like Mao's red guards. If you are not in agreement with Mao's agenda and programs then you must be punished or eliminated. That is what is happening in America today. If you are on the right than you must be punished or eliminated. It's as simple as that. And you are in support of just that. Shut down all right nationalists from expressing their right to freedom of speech. Mao would be proud of you. :P

Um, who's decision do you think it was to move the one in Virginia? Give you a hint, it wasn't mob rule.

Was that the one they pulled off and bent?

Can't we at least agree when we agree?

8 minutes ago, bcsapper said:

Democratic referendums or local governments to decide their fate, though.  Not mob rule.

They did decide to do so, however.   I didn't hear anything about the 'other' side damaging the statue ahead of time, which I agree would be wrong - but that's hardly "mob rule", since the decision to remove the statue was made by local government.

3 minutes ago, dialamah said:

They did decide to do so, however.   I didn't hear anything about the 'other' side damaging the statue ahead of time, which I agree would be wrong - but that's hardly "mob rule", since the decision to remove the statue was made by local government.

3 minutes ago, Omni said:

I'm talking about the Robert E Lee statue. You know, the one that sparked the protest by the neo Nazis in the first place.

There's a video here of one being pulled over by thugs.  I was thinking of that one.

6 hours ago, Michael Hardner said:

There are things called books that explain history.  That's why we don't need to send our children to Hitler High to figure it out.

In Canada we send our children to Stalin and Mao high. So, what's your point? 

18 minutes ago, Omni said:

Maybe you should study the first amendment. It doesn't say it's OK to cause a riot under the guise of freedom to speech.

Are you for real? Maybe you should be the one studying the first amendment?  It is ANTIFA that does not believe in the first amendment. They do not believe in freedom of speech unless it is their kind of freedom of speech, and of course your kind of snowflake liberal free speech. 

A year ago almost no one cared about these statues and monuments. Now it seems to have taken over from transgender bathroom as the obsession du jour for the flighty progressive set. Never mind about all the important stuff going on. Let's fixate on identity politics yet again.

This is why ordinary people who are not racists and not crazy vote Republican, you know.

Where are those schools located?

In Canada. One just has to look at what our Canadian school children are being indoctrinated with these days should be enough to show you that brainwashing of our children does exist in our Canadian schools. 

2 minutes ago, taxme said:

Are you for real? Maybe you should be the one studying the first amendment?  It is ANTIFA that does not believe in the first amendment. They do not believe in freedom of speech unless it is their kind of freedom of speech, and of course your kind of snowflake liberal free speech. 

So not only do you not understand the first, you also didn't bother to watch the videos. Try to keep up eh.

3 minutes ago, taxme said:

In Canada. One just has to look at what our Canadian school children are being indoctrinated with these days should be enough to show you that brainwashing of our children does exist in our Canadian schools. 

So there are no such schools. Thank you.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Argus said:

A year ago almost no one cared about these statues and monuments. Now it seems to have taken over from transgender bathroom as the obsession du jour for the flighty progressive set. Never mind about all the important stuff going on. Let's fixate on identity politics yet again.

This is why ordinary people who are not racists and not crazy vote Republican, you know.

Apparently, Obamarama and ANTIFA did not have any problems with confederate statues or monuments during his presidency. This is all just more attacks against the right which will never end until ANTIFA is put out of business. I have no problem with people and their right to freedom of speech but since all of these ANTIFA thugs have declared war on free speech, and that they will not stop with the violence until they win than I think that it is time to outlaw them. All they are is just a bunch of low life mindless fascist/communist red guard thugs. 

6 minutes ago, Omni said:

So not only do you not understand the first, you also didn't bother to watch the videos. Try to keep up eh.

I have watched the videos. So what's your point?  

So just what am I suppose to keep up with? How are the ANTIFA thugs doing today? 

12 minutes ago, Argus said:

If you think these monuments are an "obsession du jour" you are either ignorant of history, or just simply happy to ignore in favor of your typical wild often erroneous, assumptions. They have been a source of contention for many years in the US.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Omni said:

So there are no such schools. Thank you.

I just told you that just about every school in Canada is teaching our vulnerable children on how to become good productive multicultural communist citizens. 

4 minutes ago, taxme said:

I have watched the videos. So what's your point?  

So just what am I suppose to keep up with? How are the ANTIFA thugs doing today? 

Your rather feeble attempt to support your idol Trump's attempt at moral equivalency is rather transparent and falling flat.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Omni said:

If you think these monuments are an "obsession du jour" you are either ignorant of history, or just simply happy to ignore in favor of your typical wild often erroneous, assumptions. They have been a source of contention for many years in the US.

But today now those people who always appeared to have a problem with those monuments and statues are now getting very violent and destructive. And that is the problem that you appear to want to over look. Watch Hannity and Tucker Carlson on FOX news and try and get the other side of the story for once in your not so great looking life. The zionist brain washing that you have been subjected to all your life has really not been all that good for your health or your brain. Listening to the fake and lying liberal media like CNN and MSNBC is not good for anyone. Just saying.