Is this really racism

Taxme, I used to think allot like you do now then I started wondering why these people are the way they are. I opened up my mind and my ears and really started listening and a whole new world was opened up to me. Today I understand a lot more why these people are the way they are.

You think there is no racism? Paint your skin red, go out and look for work, get a loan, even stand in line or walk down the street or in a mall and get back to us.

The past is the only evidence we have, it's all we got to determine how we act today and in the future. 

Money is only part of the overall solution, it's going to take effort on everyone's part to fix this.

Obviously I won't convince you in these few posts but you never know, I may have planted a seed. Next time you see, interact with or hear something about these people you may actually pay attention ;)

• Thanks 1

17 hours ago, Thinkinoutsidethebox said:

Taxme, I used to think allot like you do now then I started wondering why these people are the way they are. I opened up my mind and my ears and really started listening and a whole new world was opened up to me. Today I understand a lot more why these people are the way they are.

You think there is no racism? Paint your skin red, go out and look for work, get a loan, even stand in line or walk down the street or in a mall and get back to us.

The past is the only evidence we have, it's all we got to determine how we act today and in the future. 

Money is only part of the overall solution, it's going to take effort on everyone's part to fix this.

Obviously I won't convince you in these few posts but you never know, I may have planted a seed. Next time you see, interact with or hear something about these people you may actually pay attention ;)

I will always think the way I do now because nothing is going to change if we keep bringing up the past. The past has been brought up for decades now with no results. It is the same old, same old. Bitch about old whitey all the time. I am tired of it. I had nothing to do with what happened in the past so I need to be left out of the past. It's racism for the Indians to keep blaming white people all the time especially for those white people of today who had nothing to do with what happened to them in the past. Get over it. 

Like I said, the Indian better be careful with their constant whining about what some white people did in the past.  If old whitey becomes a minority in this country, the Indians are going to have a tougher time dealing with, say, Asians or Muslims or East Indians because they can easily say with confidence that they had nothing to do with it, and start cutting off the welfare and free money. Then it will be either get out and go find a job or starve. You just have to see what goes on in most of those third world countries and how they treat their minorities to realize that the Indian is better off having the white man/woman in the majority otherwise they will be in big time trouble. Personally, I think that you are still stuck in that guilt ridden bleeding heart liberal leftist box. Just saying. 

On 11/2/2017 at 12:20 AM, taxme said:

I will always think the way I do now because nothing is going to change if we keep bringing up the past. The past has been brought up for decades now with no results. It is the same old, same old. Bitch about old whitey all the time. I am tired of it. I had nothing to do with what happened in the past so I need to be left out of the past. It's racism for the Indians to keep blaming white people all the time especially for those white people of today who had nothing to do with what happened to them in the past. Get over it. 

People who support the purveyors of genocide as grand people with grand motives and a grand society are as much to blame as the actual purveyors of genocide.

Stop doing that and "you" are no longer part of the problem.

I'm sure that Hitler and his crew were tired of everyone bitching about them too but that didn't get them anywhere. 

What part of 'genocide is genocide' don't you understand? 

Edited by hot enough

On 11/3/2017 at 2:51 PM, hot enough said:

People who support the purveyors of genocide as grand people with grand motives and a grand society are as much to blame as the actual purveyors of genocide.

I'm sure that Hitler and his crew were tired of everyone bitching about them too but that didn't get them anywhere. 

The only genocide I see happening today is white genocide. What part of this genocide are you not getting?  

On 11/9/2017 at 5:27 AM, Thinkinoutsidethebox said:

Oh oh, time to watch my back? The natives will be coming over the hill any moment now?

You wouldn't be visiting from an alternate universe by any chance?

Funny boy. If you are to blind to see what is going on with all of the massive third world immigration that is going on into just about every white country on earth than you are the one that is living in an alternate universe. When 80 - 85% of the new immigrants coming to Canada are coming from 3rd world countries, which has been going on for decades now thanks to old man trudeau who started it all, well even a dummy can figure it out that we are slowly going to be replaced by a foreign people and white people will become the minority in Canada. What is needed here now is for the white cavalry to come over the hills  to the rescue and save the day for the white race from being overwhelmed by foreign invaders. If you are white then you had better watch your back. The native Indians found that out already. I don't want to see this happen to the founders of this country, and the people who helped build it up and made it a great place to live. 

Liberalism/communism? The destroyers of all things good, moral and decent and who gives people only slavery, debt, and no hope. :rolleyes:

16 hours ago, taxme said:

Funny boy. If you are to blind to see what is going on with all of the massive third world immigration that is going on into just about every white country on earth than you are the one that is living in an alternate universe. When 80 - 85% of the new immigrants coming to Canada are coming from 3rd world countries, which has been going on for decades now thanks to old man trudeau who started it all, well even a dummy can figure it out that we are slowly going to be replaced by a foreign people and white people will become the minority in Canada. What is needed here now is for the white cavalry to come over the hills  to the rescue and save the day for the white race from being overwhelmed by foreign invaders. If you are white then you had better watch your back. The native Indians found that out already. I don't want to see this happen to the founders of this country, and the people who helped build it up and made it a great place to live. 

Liberalism/communism? The destroyers of all things good, moral and decent and who gives people only slavery, debt, and no hope. :rolleyes:

Taxme, you must be a great source of entertainment when you enter an area occupied by non whites :rolleyes:

Although I agree there is far too much immigration into this country and the government is doing it for completely wrong reasons 99.9% of these people and their offspring are decent, law abiding individuals. We are not being colonized by a "supreme" race that thinks we're savages that's hell bent on wiping us out or knocking the "white" out of us.

8 hours ago, Thinkinoutsidethebox said:

Taxme, you must be a great source of entertainment when you enter an area occupied by non whites :rolleyes:

Although I agree there is far too much immigration into this country and the government is doing it for completely wrong reasons 99.9% of these people and their offspring are decent, law abiding individuals. We are not being colonized by a "supreme" race that thinks we're savages that's hell bent on wiping us out or knocking the "white" out of us.

Well, all I can say it that you are quite the source of entertainment for me. Your ignorance about what is going on in Canada with our immigration system is laughable. When I enter an area where non-whites are they all speak with a foreign language. Sometimes I have to wonder as to whether I am in Canada or some 3rd world country. Can't these people speak the language of the country? 

Our dear leader politicians appear to know as to what they are doing. They are trying to make the white people in Canada become a minority otherwise why would 80 - 85% of our new immigrants are being brought in from 3rd world countries. That is a recipe for genocide if there ever was one. To difficult for you to figure that one out I guess, eh? 

We are certainly not being colonized by a supreme race because there is only one supreme race. But we are being colonized by dozens of different languages,religions, culture and traditions that soon will be creating big problems for our children and grandchildren in the not to distant future. We all ready know that Muslims want to take over the world and thousands are living among us now who are totally in favor of making Islam and Sharia the religion and law of the land. 

Look up the Muslim word called " Muruna". We have the makings of a Troy horse being built up here in Canada today. The majority refuse to believe it. They will become the losers also one day. 

But hey, who cares, eh? 

On 11/11/2017 at 4:29 PM, Thinkinoutsidethebox said:

Pray tell :huh: what is this supreme race of which you speak :o

You must know by now who that race is? The race that just about created and invented everything that you look at and use in your home and how you get around in the world. And pretty much the rest of the world has benefited from their creations and inventions. Think about it?  And no, I am not trying to be racist here. Just trying to inform the less informed. :)

14 hours ago, taxme said:

You must know by now who that race is? The race that just about created and invented everything that you look at and use in your home and how you get around in the world. And pretty much the rest of the world has benefited from their creations and inventions. Think about it?  And no, I am not trying to be racist here. Just trying to inform the less informed. :)

OH! The Germans! Specifically the blond haired/blue eyed ones?

Edited by Thinkinoutsidethebox

On 11/14/2017 at 4:49 AM, Thinkinoutsidethebox said:

OH! The Germans! Specifically the blond haired/blue eyed ones?

What? Do you have something against Germans and blond hair and blue eyed people?  The Germans are a very smart people. After WW2 ended many Nazi German scientists were brought to the USA and given a new life and new names. They obviously had something going for them. 

And why do so many people always use the word "Nazi" still? If I were German I would take that word being used as an insult and I am pretty sure that the majority of Germans that are alive today are not Nazi's and would most likely would not want to hear that word spoken anymore. No one would dare say the word "Japs" today, who btw were on the side of the "Nazi's", now would they? Why we do not say words like chink, Paki or Japs anymore?  Because it sounds derogatory and offensive and may offend someone, and may get one in trouble with the Human Rights Commission police but yet it is alright to say the word "Nazi", and there is no fear of retribution?  Are you able to explain this one to me or can anyone else? Just curious. 

5 hours ago, taxme said:

What? Do you have something against Germans and blond hair and blue eyed people?  The Germans are a very smart people. After WW2 ended many Nazi German scientists were brought to the USA and given a new life and new names. They obviously had something going for them. 

And why do so many people always use the word "Nazi" still? If I were German I would take that word being used as an insult and I am pretty sure that the majority of Germans that are alive today are not Nazi's and would most likely would not want to hear that word spoken anymore. No one would dare say the word "Japs" today, who btw were on the side of the "Nazi's", now would they? Why we do not say words like chink, Paki or Japs anymore?  Because it sounds derogatory and offensive and may offend someone, and may get one in trouble with the Human Rights Commission police but yet it is alright to say the word "Nazi", and there is no fear of retribution?  Are you able to explain this one to me or can anyone else? Just curious. 

You're drifting off topic Taxme. 

Who is this supreme race you speak of? Come on, spill it :rolleyes:

2 hours ago, Thinkinoutsidethebox said:

You're drifting off topic Taxme. 

Who is this supreme race you speak of? Come on, spill it :rolleyes:

True, I did go a bit off topic. I just had to add write that. Did you like it? 

You still haven't answered my question as to whether you have something against Germans and blond hair/blue eyed people? C'mon, spill the beans yourself. Well, if you have not figured that one out by now as to who I am referring to than you are not as smart as you like to make yourself out to be. Just saying. 

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, taxme said:

True, I did go a bit off topic. I just had to add write that. Did you like it? 

You still haven't answered my question as to whether you have something against Germans and blond hair/blue eyed people? C'mon, spill the beans yourself. Well, if you have not figured that one out by now as to who I am referring to than you are not as smart as you like to make yourself out to be. Just saying. 

Come on Taxme, who is this superior race :huh:  Who are these humans that are above all others? Are you a member? I might be?!

On 10/31/2017 at 6:19 AM, Thinkinoutsidethebox said:

You need to go right back to when white man first invaded North America. 

Imagine someone shows up on your doorstep and says "Your property is mine, you can have a little room out in the yard. You are not recognized as a citizen here, your children will be taken away and will not be allowed to practice any features of your culture. We will do this for generations, we will throw you food, shelter, to quench our guilt a bit but we will continue piping our culture into "your" home. We will continue to insult and quash any attempt by you to move ahead through racism because we are "civilized" and you are a savage." 

Racism is still alive and thriving... 

Stop living and bringing up the past. It's done and over with. The white people have done more than enough to try and make up for what was done to the Indians. You need to get off this liberal left wing high horse white guilt bleeding heart trip you are all wrapped up in. The Canadians that are alive today had nothing to do with what happened a long time ago in the past, and this appears to be something you cannot appear to get over with or thru your head. 

Hello. Racism is alive and well in every race and culture, and not only in Canada but all over the world. Hello again. 

On 16/11/2017 at 7:07 PM, taxme said:

Stop living and bringing up the past. It's done and over with. The white people have done more than enough to try and make up for what was done to the Indians. You need to get off this liberal left wing high horse white guilt bleeding heart trip you are all wrapped up in. The Canadians that are alive today had nothing to do with what happened a long time ago in the past, and this appears to be something you cannot appear to get over with or thru your head. 

Hello. Racism is alive and well in every race and culture, and not only in Canada but all over the world. Hello again. 

Every Canadian continues to benefit from resources from land taken illegally from Indigenous Peoples.

Funds distributed to Indigenous communities are monies from their Trust Funds, monies from revenues from their traditional lands, under the treaties.

In many cases, those monies were also taken illegally, and put into General Revenues to benefit Canadians instead of into the Indigenous Trust Funds.

We are waaaay behind in our payments and debts to Indigenous Nations.

Sharing the revenues from traditional Indigenous land with the original owners is a process that has barely begun in recent years, due to Supreme Court decisions upholding Aboriginal and treaty rights.

On 11/3/2017 at 2:51 PM, hot enough said:

I understand the white genocide that appears to be happening in all the Western countries in the world. Wake up and look what is going on in Europe with all those European countries bringing in tens of thousands of Arab and African immigrants. Just the other day I read of a Western woman who married a Muslim and accepted Islam. Then she started to go back to her Western ways and the Muslim husband told her to not see her parents anymore. She refused and he hammered here to death. These Muslims are nuts. Hitler was well liked by the Germans because he took them from poverty to employment. I am sure that Stalin and his crew were tired of the bitching about them but that didn't get them anywhere. 30 million people were murdered by Stalin. Why does everybody seem to want to always point our what Hitler had done but yet always omit saying anything about Stalin or Mao or Kim Jung Ill?   

What part of "genocide" don't you understand? 

6 hours ago, jacee said:

Every Canadian continues to benefit from resources from land taken illegally from Indigenous Peoples.

Funds distributed to Indigenous communities are monies from their Trust Funds, monies from revenues from their traditional lands, under the treaties.

In many cases, those monies were also taken illegally, and put into General Revenues to benefit Canadians instead of into the Indigenous Trust Funds.

We are waaaay behind in our payments and debts to Indigenous Nations.

Sharing the revenues from traditional Indigenous land with the original owners is a process that has barely begun in recent years, due to Supreme Court decisions upholding Aboriginal and treaty rights.

Ya, and I will bet that you have no plans to give your share of resources back to the Indians anytime soon, eh? 

The money collected by the Indians was money taken from the white people and given to them in the hundreds of millions. They have nothing to whine about. 

Before the white people came along Indians did not know what money was. But they sure do like it now. I have not heard of any Indian turning down white man's money. 

Canadians have paid more than enough to try and compensate for what they have done to them. It is time for the Indians to stop trying to make the white man constantly keep paying for the past. And thanks to the Indians they have held up many work projects that could benefit us all just to be a pain in the azz. Of course, if the pay off is right well the project will be allowed to go ahead. They now play the white man's game and they like it and benefit from it. So stop worrying about the Indians, they are doing just fine. Well the chiefs are anyway. 

On 11/17/2017 at 5:15 AM, Thinkinoutsidethebox said:

You're afraid to write it? White, American and male? These should be the rulers of the world?

Might want to open your eyes, even you have stated they are the cause of most of the world's problems.

I already told you on another topic as to who I thought were the more superior people. Why do you keep asking? 

Me open my eyes? The Caucasian people have done more for the betterment of humanity and man kind than any other race of people. The warmongering ones were the problem ones. Not all Caucasians are bad. Look what we did for the Indians? The white people stopped them from killing each other but never get any thanks for it. You probably would not want to admit to that, eh? 

On 11/19/2017 at 4:52 PM, taxme said:

I already told you on another topic as to who I thought were the more superior people. Why do you keep asking? 

Me open my eyes? The Caucasian people have done more for the betterment of humanity and man kind than any other race of people. The warmongering ones were the problem ones. Not all Caucasians are bad. Look what we did for the Indians? The white people stopped them from killing each other but never get any thanks for it. You probably would not want to admit to that, eh? 

This was fun but it's getting old, I'm hoping you're just leading me on. 

All the best to you and yours Taxme :)