Disruptions to be in order during Trump inauguration.

From the Natural News website I read that there is a website called DISRUPTJ20.org that is planning to try and organize an attempt to get as many anti-Trump loser lefty cry baby Americans to go to Washington, DC, and to create havoc and chaos in order to try and stop Trump from being sworn in as President. This does not look good at all if this does take place. From my understanding is that there is going to be a few hundred thousand bikers for Trump attending also in support of Trump, and to give him the protection that he may need. And seeing that there is an actual website promoting this insanity this could turn out to be quite a disaster with plenty of violence to go around if these loser baby Americans show up, and try to take on these bikers.

The election is over, the Hillary losers lost. Why can't they live with their defeat? They are not going to change anything. They are only going to be met with force not only by the bikers, but police, and maybe even the military as this website no doubt now has been shown to the authorities who are in charge of this ceremony, and who are there to see and make sure that all goes well. It will be interesting to see if this comes about. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

A joint session of the U.S. Congress has certified President-Elect Donald Trump's Electoral College victory.   Procedural objections from 10 representatives found no support from any senators.  That being the case, VP Joe Biden declared, "Well....it is over".   

Triggered protesters in the gallery were physically removed by the Sergeant at Arms.

https://www.nytimes.com/video/us/politics/100000004857217/congress-certifies-the-electoral-college-vote.html

Edited by bush_cheney2004

Grapevine has told me that they read online that there will be many protesters and some will have drums beating, to  make loud noise and confusion and some will try to keep the SS busy because some want Trump stopped and the ware there to do it. Apparently. Trump has been told about these plans and is taken more security and this info. came from a mole that was attending a secret meeting by these groups and  told the Trump security. Is this all true, don't know have to wait for  the 20th.

On Jan 20th, Donald Trump will become the 45th president of the United States.   Gov. Pence will become vice president.

Here is the final electoral college vote count:

• Donald Trump: 304 electoral votes
  • Hillary Clinton: 227
  • Colin Powell: 3
  • Ohio Gov. John Kasich: 1
  • Former Rep. Ron Paul of Texas: 1
  • Vermont Sen. Bernie Sanders: 1
  • Faith of Spotted Eagle: 1

http://www.nbcnews.com/politics/congress/despite-objections-congress-certifies-donald-trump-s-election-n704026

Triggered protesters can make all the noise they want....should make for a good show.

1 hour ago, DogOnPorch said:

All the bikers (et al) for Trump are looking forward, apparently. Good times...

I guess you're implying that there will be a beat-down on the mall in Washington.   That would be an apt image for the history books, wouldn't it ?  After so much divisiveness during the campaign, my hope would be that Trump can unify people so that he can sell his vision of the future to the American people.

49 minutes ago, Michael Hardner said:

I guess you're implying that there will be a beat-down on the mall in Washington.   That would be an apt image for the history books, wouldn't it ?  After so much divisiveness during the campaign, my hope would be that Trump can unify people so that he can sell his vision of the future to the American people.

I'm implying nothing. Stating a fact.

4 hours ago, DogOnPorch said:

All the bikers (et al) for Trump are looking forward, apparently. Good times...

Probably looking forward to a rosy future as Black-shirts and the vanguard of Republican values in the community. Taking it to the streets really is the only way to root the left out of America.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, eyeball said:

Probably looking forward to a rosy future as Black-shirts and the vanguard of Republican values in the community. Taking it to the streets really is the only way to root the left out of America.

That'll get Hillary elected. Say that!

2 hours ago, Michael Hardner said:

my hope would be that Trump can unify people so that he can sell his vision of the future to the American people.

Trump's vision of the future doesn't actually have anything to do unity.

-k

1 minute ago, Michael Hardner said:

Well I did hear him say, post election, that Americans have to come together.  I believe that he sees the need for unity, and that's why he has said that.

Frankly, America hasn't been very unified as of late...you know...8 years or more.

2 minutes ago, DogOnPorch said:

Frankly, America hasn't been very unified as of late...you know...8 years or more.

As I said, I hope he can do it.  I try to be positive, if skeptical, with regards to the prospects that lie ahead for America.  I will wait and see.  Unlike Rush Limbaugh, who said after Obama won "I hope that he fails".

The inauguration will very much be part of this story, more than in the past.

2 minutes ago, DogOnPorch said:

The last time America was truly united was in the aftermath of 9/11. Bush had unlimited goodwill at that point, and squandered it within a couple of years.

-k