Russians accused of interfering in election to get Trump elected

1 hour ago, sharkman said:

If Trump was involved, all the major networks would be sending their troops to the Ukraine to start digging.  But since it was only the Dems, you won't hear anything from the MSM.  It doesn't fit the narrative. 

Are the CIA, Faux News and Breitbart too stupid to find it?

50 minutes ago, Wilber said:

Are the CIA, Faux News and Breitbart too stupid to find it?

What about you?  Do you know how to use the google thingy?  Here ya go:

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/dnc-could-face-investigation-into-ukraine-ties-if-christopher-wray-is-confirmed/article/2628480

Politico's investigation asserted that Ukrainian government officials "helped Clinton's allies research damaging information on Trump and his advisers."

Edited by sharkman

15 hours ago, sharkman said:

But like I said, to the left, the facts don't matter.  

I am not on the left. Your problem with me is I'm a conservative, and you don't like conservatives any more than Trump does.

Edited by Argus

15 minutes ago, sharkman said:

I didn't bring it up. Don't expect me to do your  research for you.

So investigate it. Works for me. 

1 hour ago, Wilber said:

I didn't bring it up. Don't expect me to do your  research for you.

So investigate it. Works for me. 

Oh, you're just here to play games?  Well enjoy yourself then.  If you ever decide you want to discuss political events, let me know.

2 minutes ago, sharkman said:

Oh, you're just here to play games?  Well enjoy yourself then.  If you ever decide you want to discuss political events, let me know.

Why would I object to the FBI investigating? Some people are interested in the truth. Maybe Hillary and Donald can share a cell together.

On 7/11/2017 at 5:18 PM, Omni said:

They may be, but that doesn't stop the US from protecting it's own interests.

The point is you have to have evidence, and the US does, and the emails coming to light now enforce it.

Look at where the US and their bases are,,  what are they protecting? What interests in Iraq? Libya? Syria?

4 minutes ago, GostHacked said:

Look at where the US and their bases are,,  what are they protecting? What interests in Iraq? Libya? Syria?

I'm not quite sure what your point is. What do bases in Iraq have to do with hacking emails in the US during an election campaign?

1 minute ago, Omni said:

I'm not quite sure what your point is. What do bases in Iraq have to do with hacking emails in the US during an election campaign?

No problem, I can explain.  The US is continually moving in on Russian territory via the war on terror. Placing bases in Iraq and Afghanistan ect while putting up bases and supplying weapons to former Soviet Bloc nations. The US has the physical military, the Russians have a decent cyber military.

You should not complain if others are messing with the US elections while the US has done the same thing via different methods.  It's like complaining your mom slaps your dad while your dad also slaps your mom but you give that a pass.

2 minutes ago, GostHacked said:

No problem, I can explain.  The US is continually moving in on Russian territory via the war on terror. Placing bases in Iraq and Afghanistan ect while putting up bases and supplying weapons to former Soviet Bloc nations. The US has the physical military, the Russians have a decent cyber military.

You should not complain if others are messing with the US elections while the US has done the same thing via different methods.  It's like complaining your mom slaps your dad while your dad also slaps your mom but you give that a pass.

If the US is hacking and interfering with other countries elections, let those countries show their evidence and then the US should answer for it. The US currently has it's evidence and is trying to make Russia answer for it. 

7 hours ago, Omni said:

If the US is hacking and interfering with other countries elections, let those countries show their evidence and then the US should answer for it. The US currently has it's evidence and is trying to make Russia answer for it. 

Except for the evidence part.

5 hours ago, Wilber said:

Yes, no one should complain if a foreign country tries to hack their elections.

Election hacking by foreign governments is common, and nothing new. Even among so-called allies in some cases. Lots to learn about here-

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Foreign_electoral_intervention

1 hour ago, Omni said:

17 security agencys have the evidence.Have you not heard the news for a while?

3 actually have evidence, and even at that, most of the evidence has come from DNC information.  No one from any intelligence service has inspected the DNC servers, so....

Not saying they didn't hack the DNC, but the evidence is not quite as concrete as the media would lead us to believe. 

43 minutes ago, Hal 9000 said:

3 actually have evidence, and even at that, most of the evidence has come from DNC information.  No one from any intelligence service has inspected the DNC servers, so....

Not saying they didn't hack the DNC, but the evidence is not quite as concrete as the media would lead us to believe. 

Best to wait to see what mueller comes up with

8 hours ago, Omni said:

17 security agencys have the evidence.Have you not heard the news for a while?

Nothing definitive. I'm waiting for actual facts. I will know they have them when legal action is taken, not when people like you mouth off with your speculation.

As you said... "Best to wait and see what they come up with..."

So even when idiot boy 'comes clean' and admits the meeting with the Russian lawyer he still can't actually come clean. According to NBC there was another participant at the meeting, a former Soviet agent. Trump Jr was directly and repeatedly asked even by US state controlled media (FOX) propaganda master Sean Hannity if this was it, if this was all, if there was any other information related to or about the meeting, and he said no.

The Russian lawyer who met with Donald Trump Jr. and others on the Trump team after a promise of compromising material on Hillary Clinton was accompanied by a Russian-American lobbyist — a former Soviet counterintelligence officer who is suspected by some U.S. officials of having ongoing ties to Russian intelligence, NBC News has learned.

The lobbyist, first identified by the Associated Press as Rinat Akhmetshin, denies any current ties to Russian spy agencies. He accompanied the lawyer, Natalia Veselnitskaya, to the June 2016 meeting at Trump Tower attended by Donald Trump Jr.; Jared Kushner, the president's son-in-law; and Paul Manafort, former chairman of the Trump campaign.

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/russian-lawyer-brought-ex-soviet-counter-intelligence-officer-trump-team-n782851