Russians accused of interfering in election to get Trump elected

50 minutes ago, Wilber said:

At the G20 Trump said to Putin "These are the ones who insulted you, These are the ones" referring to the assembled media. This in support of a guy who's media opponents have a habit of winding up dead. Has this guy met a despot he doesn't like?

Well he was talking about inviting "hard working" Fat Kim to the WH for dinner. Maybe Putin could come along too. Oh hell, let's make it a soiree and get Duterte  in there too. But no tape recorders. 

On 12/20/2016 at 9:57 PM, bush_cheney2004 said:

Team Trump's people have been working with Putin even before Trudeau was a substitute drama teacher.  

Moscow is far more interesting than Ottawa.

Ottawa is full of boring politically correct liberal politicians, and that is why politics in Canada is so corrupt and boring. It is hard to believe that there are some here who seem to feel and think that Canada is the greatest creation and gift to mankind since slice bread. We are one of the most sucker countries on earth that exist today, and the rest of the world knows it. Moscow is more interesting than Ottawa alright. We just celebrated the 150th birthday of Canada, and it was one of the most un-birthday like celebrations that I have ever seen go on in Canada. It was boring like hell. All I heard from trudeau was how wonderful and diverse and inclusive Canada and Canadians are. :rolleyes: 

42 minutes ago, Omni said:

Well he was talking about inviting "hard working" Fat Kim to the WH for dinner. Maybe Putin could come along too. Oh hell, let's make it a soiree and get Duterte  in there too. But no tape recorders. 

And what about your hero JT? Don't you want him there also? 

7 minutes ago, Omni said:

He's already been. 

Ya, so I noticed, and no one there seem to care if he were there or not. Canada and our PM are just so insignificant to these other G20 leaders because Canada is an insignificant country. All our dear leader thinks about is third world so-called illegal refugees who are only coming to Canada for all the freebies that Canada hands out. They could careless about Canada. JT is a joke. 

11 minutes ago, taxme said:

Ya, so I noticed, and no one there seem to care if he were there or not. Canada and our PM are just so insignificant to these other G20 leaders because Canada is an insignificant country. All our dear leader thinks about is third world so-called illegal refugees who are only coming to Canada for all the freebies that Canada hands out. They could careless about Canada. JT is a joke. 

Trump calls JT regularly for guidance. Haven't you heard? And if you don't like it here.....leave.

10 hours ago, Omni said:

Trump calls JT regularly for guidance. Haven't you heard? And if you don't like it here.....leave.

It is probably more like Trump calls up our dear leader for fun and calls him an idiot just for something to do. :D

1 hour ago, taxme said:

It is probably more like Trump calls up our dear leader for fun and calls him an idiot just for something to do. :D

Trump is too busy tapping out his latest idiotic tweet to bother attempting an intelligent conversation, speaking of idiots, and how are you this morning? hahaha

U lose again.

Edited by Omni

37 minutes ago, Omni said:

Trump is too busy tapping out his latest idiotic tweet to bother attempting an intelligent conversation, speaking of idiots, and how are you this morning? hahaha

U lose again.

I am always a winner when it comes to you speaking of idiots loser. I have defeated you so many times that I have lost count. But hey. :D 

How many of u will come out a admit u were wrong about Trump Jr. when its proven u r wrong? The Russian lawyer admitted there was nothing wrong in what happened between her and Jr. The corruption is on Obama and Clinton's side with the Russians and the election.

Topaz, I'm not sure why you are so hypnotized by this crew of bullshitters who have changed their story repeatedly about meeting with Russians.  I don't think that there is anything definitive yet, but at this point it looks as though the campaign at least tried to collude with a foreign government.  If they didn't do it, they're innocent of that charge, but not because they didn't try.

I would give less credence to some of this if the admissions hadn't come from Don Jr. himself.  Here's another claim that adds another allegation to Don Jr.'s admissions:

http://www.cnn.com/2017/07/10/politics/donald-trump-jr-natalia-veselnitskaya/index.html

An email sent to Donald Trump Jr. last year stated that a Russian lawyer had "compromising" information about Hillary Clinton as "part of a Russian government effort" to help the Trump campaign, The New York Times reported Monday.

Citing three people with knowledge of the email, the Times reported that Rob Goldstone, who connected Trump Jr. with the Russian lawyer, sent the email to Trump Jr. pointing to the Russian government as a source of potential information that could damage Clinton.
The story that Trump Jr. was offered potential information from the Russian government to aide his father's campaign came after months of staunch denials from President Donald Trump that his campaign had a connection to Russia.

15 hours ago, The_Squid said:

You think it was the Illuminati?

What a stupid reply. It's about as dumb as believing the Russians hacked the elections as opposed to Hillary being such a terrible candidate, which is the real reason Trump won the election.

3 hours ago, Topaz said:

How many of u will come out a admit u were wrong about Trump Jr. when its proven u r wrong? The Russian lawyer admitted there was nothing wrong in what happened between her and Jr. The corruption is on Obama and Clinton's side with the Russians and the election.

Wrong about what, that at the very least Trump Jr.  was manipulated by a Kremlin connected lawyer in the hope he could get some dirt on Clinton, and invited Kushner and Manafort to join the party?

Edited by Wilber

1 hour ago, Wilber said:

Wrong about what, that at the very least Trump Jr.  was manipulated by a Kremlin connected lawyer in the hope he could get some dirt on Clinton, and invited Kushner and Manafort to join the party?

Ah, but according to Trump he didn't know who the person was he was going to meet! And he never told Kushner or Manafort what the meeting was about!

So right after Trump clinched the nomination, when things were incredibly busy as they tried to get a national campaign off and running, and line up a running mate, Trump Jr invites Manafort and Kushner to a meeting and they don't ask what it's about or who it's with because, well, they were bored and had time on their hands anyway...

I believe it!

Edited by Argus
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, Argus said:

Ah, but according to Trump he didn't know who the person was he was going to meet! And he never told Kushner or Manafort what the meeting was about!

So right after Trump clinched the nomination, when things were incredibly busy as they tried to get a national campaign off and running, and line up a running mate, Trump Jr invites Manafort and Kushner to a meeting and they don't ask what it's about or who it's with because, well, they were bored and had time on their hands anyway...

I believe it!

Sorry to disappoint you but Trump Jr. says you shouldn't.

Trump Jr. Emails

5 hours ago, Michael Hardner said:

Topaz, I'm not sure why you are so hypnotized by this crew of bullshitters who have changed their story repeatedly about meeting with Russians.  I don't think that there is anything definitive yet, but at this point it looks as though the campaign at least tried to collude with a foreign government.  If they didn't do it, they're innocent of that charge, but not because they didn't try.

I would give less credence to some of this if the admissions hadn't come from Don Jr. himself.  Here's another claim that adds another allegation to Don Jr.'s admissions:

http://www.cnn.com/2017/07/10/politics/donald-trump-jr-natalia-veselnitskaya/index.html

I read your link.  In it, no actual proof of Russian government involvement is given.  The article mentions 3 unnamed people that contend that the meeting was part of a Russian government effort to aid Trump's campaign.  They all claim to have knowledge of the email, again no proof is given that they do.  Their names don't appear.  No proof is given that the Russian lawyer is connected to the Kremlin.  It reads like the National Enquirer, and this conspiracy theory is what blue chip news organizations are running with today.  What a joke.

Tell me how this is any worse than the Clinton campaign trying to gather dirt on Trump or Sanders.  How is it any worse than Obama famously telling the Russian president in 2012 that he would be freer to negotiate with Russia after his election? 

Edited by sharkman

21 hours ago, GostHacked said:

Can you show me where Putin admitted to the hacks??

See, the left doesn't actually need proof.  They just repeat it enough times in their echo chamber until, as Dan Rather famously said, it has the ring of truth!.  Of course, Rather lost his job after that fiasco, but the point is, the facts don't matter.

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, sharkman said:

See, the left doesn't actually need proof. 

So if 17 American intelligence agencies say the Russians hacked and Vladimir Putin says otherwise, you'll go with Putin? Have I got that right?