Trump and Canada

3 hours ago, betsy said:

....and there ends the discussion.  They always end up getting personal, don't they?  :lol:

Many Americans lights are on because we supply power to their electrical grid. Now if you think I am over estimating their need for us, then so be it. Have you considered giving up living in Canada which rates in the top 3 nations for  an educated citizenship? Or  perhaps moving to a dumbed downed nation that doesn't make the top 10? Your choice.

Oh by the way, something for you to be aware of... The American right wing red religious  states file far less patents for innovations and inventions than the blue liberal states do. Why do think  that is?

6 minutes ago, Canadianjim said:

Many Americans lights are on because we supply power to their electrical grid. Now if you think I am over estimating their need for us, then so be it. Have you considered giving up living in Canada which rates in the top 3 nations for  an educated citizenship? Or  perhaps moving to a dumbed downed nation that doesn't make the top 10? Your choice.

Oh by the way, something for you to be aware of... The American right wing red religious  states file far less patents for innovations and inventions than the blue liberal states do. Why do think  that is?

Who cares about patents!  Don't go wandering off into la-la land.  :rolleyes: Stick to the issue. 

Support your claim.  If you can't....tough luck.  Your comment will be classified as pure liberal bs.

Educated posters know bs when they see it.........and educated posters have credible sources to support their claims!  That's how you do serious discussions in a forum.  That is, if one is educated.  :lol:

Edited by betsy

9 minutes ago, betsy said:

Who cares about patents!  :rolleyes:

Stick to the issue.  Support your claim.  If you can't....tough luck.  Your comment will be classified as pure liberal bs.

Educated citizens know bs when they see it.........and educated citizens can support sources for their claims! :lol:

Apparently you don't when you see B.S.

http://www.patheos.com/blogs/friendlyatheist/2014/09/03/study-shows-that-more-religious-places-show-less-scientific-innovation-or-when-religion-wins-science-loses/

7 minutes ago, Canadianjim said:

Who cares about that!  We're not talking religion! :lol:

Yooo-hoooooo.....focus.

We're talking about your ignorant claim that we have the power over USA!

Back it up!

I backed up my own claim - do the same.    You can't defend your own claim, and now you're trying hard to change the channel.

If you don't even know how to focus and stick to our issue - why should I even bother with you?  And now I remember you -  you're also the one ignorant of the Bible, that's why I simply just let you say whatever you want.  

I'm busy.  Don't want to waste my time.

All I can say now is.........Whatever. 

Edited by betsy

1 minute ago, betsy said:

Who cares about that!  We're not talking religion! 

We're talking about your ignorant claim that we have the power over USA!

If you don't even know how to focus and stick to our issue - why should I even bother with you?  And now I remember you -  you're also the one ignorant of the Bible, that's why I simply just let you say whatever you want.  

Whatever.

I am the one that proved your bible was factually incorrect  if that's what you mean. Anyd that was just at the beginning of the bible. I have lots more evidence your book is a myth written by primitive goat herders. Nothing more.

11 minutes ago, Canadianjim said:

I am the one that proved your bible was factually incorrect  if that's what you mean. Anyd that was just at the beginning of the bible. I have lots more evidence your book is a myth written by primitive goat herders. Nothing more.

Yeah, I remember.

That's why I said you're ignorant of the Bible.  It didn't take long to show.  Your opinions were dead give-away! :lol:

In fact your first sentence showed your ignorance about the Bible.  What miracles indeed? :lol:

Here, review our exchanges which began on page 5

Whatever.

Back to the topic.

Edited by betsy

4 minutes ago, betsy said:

Yeah, I remember.

That's why I said you're ignorant of the Bible.  It didn't take long to show.  Your opinions were dead give-away! :lol:

Whatever.

Look you have every right to believe in anything you want. I respect that right. However you need to understand I could never believe in a God that committed the worst mass murder in human history. Exterminating every living thing on the planet with the exception of a small boat full. 

5 minutes ago, Canadianjim said:

Look you have every right to believe in anything you want. I respect that right. However you need to understand I could never believe in a God that committed the worst mass murder in human history. Exterminating every living thing on the planet with the exception of a small boat full. 

Get back to the topic.

What about your claim about Canada having the power over the USA with energy!  Back it up. 

Otherwise......:shrug:

.....believe what you want.  Just don't expect me to even entertain it.

Edited by betsy

6 minutes ago, Canadianjim said:

Let's hope so. The less we deal with them the better. Promoting torture and war crimes is immoral ../

Tell that to Trudeau.  Tell him to stop praising the Chinese government!

Trudeau admires China's 'basic dictatorship'

http://www.torontosun.com/2013/11/08/trudeau-admires-chinas-basic-dictatorship

If Trump has positive words to say to Putin (because he sees Putin as an ally against ISIS).......well, what about Justin?  What's his excuse for sucking up to China?

Edited by betsy

38 minutes ago, betsy said:

If Trump has positive words to say to Putin (because he sees Putin as an ally against ISIS).......well, what about Justin?  What's his excuse for sucking up to China?

An ally against Putin? The American republicans have attacked Obama for the Iran deal. They undermined Obama from day 1. They accused Iran of being the largest exporter of terrorism in the world./Trump called it the worst deal in American history.

Russia is aligned with Iran and Syria.

Russia signed the Iran deal as well as 4 other nations

Russia just delivered several billion in arms to Iran with more to come.

Russia and Iran are opening a free trade zone.

You think Trumps going to rip up the Iran deal?? Putin won't let him. Putin owns Trump and Trump will make up a phoney excuse why the deal won't be broken.

Now what?

3 hours ago, betsy said:

Heavens to Betsy I love that expression....Besty do you notice its not just China Trudeau has sucked up to, lately I would say in the last week I have heard sucking noises from him in the direction of Trump, i.e., Trudeau said Trump's policies will be good for the middle class. Listening to Trudeau make such sucking noises towards Trumo  while giving those tender fairwells to Obama and Biden at the same time was a blatant display of political sluttiness. What a tramp. 

Bottom line is money, big business trumps Trudeau or Trump. The Keystone oil pipeline will be back on line soon. Trump will initiate protectionist policies designed to draw jobs back into the US at the expense of both Canada and Mexico and we have to prepare for that and diversify and engage in more trade with Europe because Trudeau believes China is the alternative to replace the US in trade we lose.

Thanks but I would prefer Europe if Trump establishes to many unfair protectionist policies. I would prefer South America, South Korea, Australia, New Zealand, Europe, Japan, Taiwan, anyone but China and their predatory pricing and inferior junk.

It may also be if Trump is surrounded by business men who find out in fact NAFTA is far more favourable to the US than it is Canada, he will tone down his rhetoric and simply increase business with us.  Its too eearly to predict what Trump policies will look like other than to say they will subordinate themselves to the world oil consortium. 

I suspect Trudeau is going to be embarassing dealing with Trump as he has on world stage to date fawning and prancing and acting like some spazzed out bambi on ice slipping and sliding all over the friggin place.

Melania looks like she could take Justin in a boxing match easy and then run off with his wife. I wouldn't mess with her. 

Edited by Rue

1 hour ago, Rue said:

Melania looks like she could take Justin in a boxing match easy and then run off with his wife. I wouldn't mess with her. 

Didn't Brazeau and various Conservative types underestimate Trudeau already?   Both JT and Trump achieved power while being dismissed and mocked; kind of interesting isn't it?