America under President Trump

On 6/3/2018 at 9:01 PM, Michael Hardner said:

Oh, I found this.  When Trump is impeached, and eventually the Democrats have to come back and clean up, you will see the same kind of line.

So what. I found this:

Kevin Hassett, chairman of the White House Council of Economic Advisers, said the trend of low economic growth has been broken by President Donald Trump’s policies which are driving the U.S. economic rebound.

“We’ve gone from a new normal of low growth to just normal which is the 3% growth that Americans are used to expect, ” Hassett told reporters on Tuesday.

The White House summarized the state of the economy by looking at GDP growth over the previous year. Currently, the economy is growing at a rate of slightly under 3%, compared to the Obama administration which experienced growth of under 2%.

And there are some forecasting that it will continue to rise beyond 4% in the coming year. But hey...

On 6/3/2018 at 11:32 AM, Michael Hardner said:

You won't look at the truth, no matter how obvious it is.

Which data do you want to believe?

Edited by OftenWrong

4 hours ago, Michael Hardner said:

Yeah, I put a graph up there.

I know. It is an interesting graph, although I did not verify its authenticity. Let's say I accept it, which is fine... it indicates that the data continued along the same trend, as the situation in 2018 improved further. 

5 minutes ago, OftenWrong said:

I know. It is an interesting graph, although I did not verify its authenticity. Let's say I accept it, which is fine... it indicates that the data continued along the same trend, as the situation in 2018 improved further. 

Sure.  I think the main take-away is the slowness with which the economy can be turned around.

On 5/31/2018 at 6:59 AM, Michael Hardner said:

The MSM tells the truth.  You have posted here that I am Jewish and Angela Merkel is Jewish despite that being false.

As such, you and Trump both are proponents of falsehoods.  Why do you care so much about that religion anyway ?  Just asking.  You know Trump himself is a friend of Israel right ?  Doesn't that conflict you since you despise 'those people' ?

Well, either the internet is lying about Merkel or you are. So, why should I believe you over what is said on the internet? In your case I must take a step back. Only you know for sure. :D

Trump has called politics in America a bastion of swampsters. That we all should know is true and not false by now. Trump must do what all politicians must do. Bow down to the Israeli sacred and taboo cow if they want to stay alive and well in politics. It would appear as though just about every politician has too at least once in their political career take a trip to Israel. It would be in their best interest to do so. Just saying. 

3 minutes ago, taxme said:

Well, either the internet is lying about Merkel or you are. So, why should I believe you over what is said on the internet? In your case I must take a step back. Only you know for sure. :D

"the internet" isn't lying.  I cited real sources with decades-long history, good reputations, teams of researchers and people who use their real names.   What do you have ?

Reputation matters and if you don't, my cousin the Internet Prince from West Blogia needs to wire you some money.

3 minutes ago, taxme said:

That we all should know is true and not false by now. Trump must do what all politicians must do. Bow down to the Israeli sacred and taboo cow if they want to stay alive and well in politics. It would appear as though just about every politician has too at least once in their political career take a trip to Israel. It would be in their best interest to do so. Just saying. 

You really seem to prioritize Israel in all of your posts.

On 6/3/2018 at 8:22 AM, OftenWrong said:

US Black unemployment rate hits a record low

Black unemployment rate hits a record low

The point of this post and the above is to demonstrate the obvious, and to challenge the notion the US is heading towards starvation, or going to be starving any time soon.
Truth is in your face. But hey. Better for you to stick with the tabloid stories guys, they are less easy to disprove. Trump is Putin's lap-dog... Trump is hell bent on destroying America... Trump is a dangerous mad man...

The lieberal establishment and it's liberal MSM actors and activists dogs never have once given Trump credit for anything that he has done and he has done a hell of a lot. All they want to do is attack and mock a man that appears to be doing something great for America and Americans. Geez, those liberal democratic misfits need to give the guy a chance which of course they will not. They work every day to try and get him impeached or nailed on something. All they want to do is talk about and condemn Trump. From reporters to some comedians and late night comedians they all talk the same talk. let's get Trump. The liberals and their media and the democrats are the dangerous ones here. They don't want to see people happy. They want to see  people look and be and feel miserable. Divide and conquer is their name of the game. Sick bunch of batards. 

Two years ago today Trump tweeted his criticism that candidate Hillary had not had a press conference in 7 months. Outraged Trump supporters on this board expressed concern over this "terrible precedent".

Trump the so-called president has not had a press conference in 16 months. Something tells me there is absolutely no concern among Trump supporters about that.

4 hours ago, Michael Hardner said:

Sure.  I think the main take-away is the slowness with which the economy can be turned around.

Most certainly, the economy can be tanked by a mere word. And that word has not yet been spoken by Donald Trump. In fact, quite the contrary has happened, according to your graph.

8 hours ago, BubberMiley said:

Two years ago today Trump tweeted his criticism that candidate Hillary had not had a press conference in 7 months. Outraged Trump supporters on this board expressed concern over this "terrible precedent".

Trump the so-called president has not had a press conference in 16 months. Something tells me there is absolutely no concern among Trump supporters about that.

Why should Trump have a press conference with a bunch of fake and phony actor and activist liberal media liars? It would be a total waste of time for him to do so because Trump knows that all he is going to get is asked silly stupid ass liberal MSM questions like where is Melanie? Is she dead? Did you beat her up? You know, silly ass questions like that. LOL.

Well at least Trump is the President and not Hillary. No concern there. Just delight. LOL. 

6 hours ago, Michael Hardner said:

Most certainly he hasn't done anything to change the trend.

Well that is what you and the lieberal lying establishment want we the sheeple to believe. Trumps graph is on the way up big time unlike when Obama was dictator where everything was going down. More jobs created, markets up and getting rid of murderous gangs like MS13 and fighting illegal immigration is helping Trumps graph to go way. But you would not know anything about that because you keep listening to the likes of the MSM liars like CNN , MSNBC and our own Canadian version of liars the CBC. I was able to get all of that information that I posted about how well Trump is doing for America from FOX news. Try listening to FOX news for longer than three minutes next time. I promise you they will not bite you. Ha-ha-ha. 

6 hours ago, taxme said:

1) Well that is what you and the lieberal lying establishment want we the sheeple to believe. 

2) Trumps graph is on the way up big time unlike when Obama was dictator where everything was going down. 

1) Fair enough to call out lying but the difference between a liar and someone who makes big mistakes is the ability to correct oneself.   Which leads us to...

2) Here's the graph again.  'Up' is bad (it's unemployment - get it ?) and 'down' is good.  Are you going to retract your statement about Obama vs Trump's impact (ie. a mistake) or are you going to stand on your misstatement (ie. a lie) ?  Be sure to show your work, and the 'true' conservative character of accountability in your response.

6a00d83451b33869e201b7c8904515970b-500wi

7 hours ago, Michael Hardner said:

1) Fair enough to call out lying but the difference between a liar and someone who makes big mistakes is the ability to correct oneself.   Which leads us to...

2) Here's the graph again.  'Up' is bad (it's unemployment - get it ?) and 'down' is good.  Are you going to retract your statement about Obama vs Trump's impact (ie. a mistake) or are you going to stand on your misstatement (ie. a lie) ?  Be sure to show your work, and the 'true' conservative character of accountability in your response.

6a00d83451b33869e201b7c8904515970b-500wi

I get my graph from FOX news and that is all I need to go by. FOX news tells it like it is. Where you get yours from is where I could careless. Unless you can prove to me that FOX spreads lies I will stick with FOX and their graph about how good Trump is doing for America and unemployment and the economy. The globalist controlled federal reserve is not a true source for anything and I do not think that you are either. Take that from a real and true conservative. Chuckle-chuckle. 

49 minutes ago, taxme said:

I get my graph from FOX news and that is all I need to go by. FOX news tells it like it is. Where you get yours from is where I could careless. 

1) Please post the graph

2) You didn't respond to my criteria for legitimate news, nor provide the name of your source for comparison.

3 minutes ago, Michael Hardner said:

1) Please post the graph

2) You didn't respond to my criteria for legitimate news, nor provide the name of your source for comparison.

1. FOX comments on what Trump is doing is my graph and works fine for me. They can pretty much back up what the report on FOX about Trump. They may have posted graphs on FOX but I have never seen one yet. Probably missed it. The website Rightedition is one of my great sources for news and maybe even graphs. I just don't watch them all the time. There are just too many other alternative websites to visit. I cannot post graphs myself because I do not know how to do it. I am not so great with doing things like that on the internet. I just know how to get here. :D

15 hours ago, taxme said:

1) FOX comments on what Trump is doing is my graph and works fine for me. ... They may have posted graphs on FOX but I have never seen one yet.

2) Probably missed it. 

3) The website Rightedition is one of my great sources for news and maybe even graphs. 

4) There are just too many other alternative websites to visit.

5) I cannot post graphs myself because I do not know how to do it. 

1) Ok, so there is no actual graph ?

2) I posted a graph, then you said you had one from FOX and now it seems like you don't.

3) Ok, who is behind that site ?

4) Fine then - what are your top 3 and who makes them ?

5) Just get somebody to help you with it: right click -> get the image address then paste it here with ctrl-V

6 hours ago, Michael Hardner said:

1) Ok, so there is no actual graph ?

2) I posted a graph, then you said you had one from FOX and now it seems like you don't.

3) Ok, who is behind that site ?

4) Fine then - what are your top 3 and who makes them ?

5) Just get somebody to help you with it: right click -> get the image address then paste it here with ctrl-V

1. Graph facts can go up and down every day. They are not all that reliable. Graphs had Ford and the NDP pretty much even. How wrong that turned out to be. 

2. Read above. I don't believe that I said that FOX had a graph. Can you quote me on that? 

3. A conservative who's name is Brian Lovig. 

4. Why bother. You would not bother to take the time to read what they have to say anyway. And if you did you would no doubt end up having a negative/conspiracy type response towards them all. But say you did go I would challenge you to pick out something that Brian Lovig has said on his website and prove to me that what he said was false? Go ahead make your day. 

5. Thanks. I will try that sometime when I need too. 

27 minutes ago, taxme said:

1. Graph facts can go up and down every day. They are not all that reliable. Graphs had Ford and the NDP pretty much even. How wrong that turned out to be. 

2. Read above. I don't believe that I said that FOX had a graph. Can you quote me on that? 

3. A conservative who's name is Brian Lovig. 

4. Why bother. You would not bother to take the time to read what they have to say anyway.  

5. Thanks. I will try that sometime when I need too. 

1) I thought you were defending YOUR graph though ?  Now you have switched to 'graphs are not reliable'.  Hmm.

2) You said "I get my graph from FOX news and that is all I need to go by"  What is the graph you get from FOX news if FOX doesn't have a graph ?  Hmm.

3) https://rightedition.com/brian-lovig/ I see.  Well I have to say that he has the guts to put his face out there and his bio.  Side question: Is he the one who talked about Merkel's religion ?  If not then who ?  What does Lovig say ?

4) Just proved you wrong by reading Lovig's bio.

5) Facts and numbers are your friend.

19 minutes ago, Michael Hardner said:

1) I thought you were defending YOUR graph though ?  Now you have switched to 'graphs are not reliable'.  Hmm.

2) You said "I get my graph from FOX news and that is all I need to go by"  What is the graph you get from FOX news if FOX doesn't have a graph ?  Hmm.

3) https://rightedition.com/brian-lovig/ I see.  Well I have to say that he has the guts to put his face out there and his bio.  Side question: Is he the one who talked about Merkel's religion ?  If not then who ?  What does Lovig say ?

4) Just proved you wrong by reading Lovig's bio.

5) Facts and numbers are your friend.

As I already asked of you, when are you going to pick out something from what Lovig has said in many of his commentaries on different topics on his website and challenge any of them so we can have a great discussion about them. I await. Maybe he has talked about graphs somewhere? LOL. 

Edited by taxme

13 minutes ago, taxme said:

As I already asked of you, when are you going to pick out something from what Lovig has said in many of his commentaries on different topics on his website and challenge any of them so we can have a great discussion about them. I await. Maybe he has talked about graphs somewhere? LOL. 

Hey, fair enough.  You have been forthcoming about your evasion of my questions so I will go look.