America under President Trump

On 1/7/2021 at 3:45 PM, Infidel Dog said:

Everyone he was speaking to knows the election was stolen.

He was speaking to patriotic Americans who respect the constitution. He wasn't speaking to John Roberts either.

You mean he was speaking to people with low IQs and little education (God bless the uneducated!) who get their talking points from Brietbart and FOX and OAN. I saw those guys in the Capitol. They looked like the kind of guys who drool down their fat bellies when they talk.

4 minutes ago, Argus said:

You mean he was speaking to people with low IQs and little education 

Well if that were true you would know all about all the evidence of all the election fraud. Yet you don't or won't see it. Too bad. It's still there though.

https://hereistheevidence.com/

Edited by Infidel Dog

40 minutes ago, DogOnPorch said:

No shit.

You want people to roll over...understood. Not going to happen.

The FBI is not to be trusted according to their own actions.

You're free to join the crooks.

The FBI under a guy appointed by Trump is not to be trusted.

The Justice Department under an AG and acting AG he appointed is not to be trusted.

The Supreme Court under people he appointed is not to be trusted.

Judges he appointed in the federal and lower courts are not to be trusted.

FOX news which supported him for four years is not to be trusted.

Republican election commissioners are not to be trusted

Republican legislatures that certified the votes are not to be trusted.

Mitch McConnel is not to be trusted.

Mike Pence is not to be trusted.

Just who in the hell DO you trust? Just Trump and family? Just them? No one else?

1 minute ago, Infidel Dog said:

Well if that were true you would know all about all the evidence of all the election fraud. Yet you don't or won't see it. Too bad. It's still there though.

https://hereistheevidence.com/

Here's the problem with these internet summations of 'evidence'. Every time a lawyer has tried to use it as evidence and brought it before a judge the election officials have explained it and the judges have found against the Trump people. Ordinary people know little to nothing about the intricacies of how elections are run so it's easy to say "Aha!" and hold something up in the air as 'evidence'. The 911 truthers do the same. So do the flat earthers. But the moment someone who does have knowledge looks at it he points out there's no THERE there.

1 minute ago, Argus said:

The FBI under a guy appointed by Trump is not to be trusted.

The Justice Department under an AG and acting AG he appointed is not to be trusted.

The Supreme Court under people he appointed is not to be trusted.

Judges he appointed in the federal and lower courts are not to be trusted.

FOX news which supported him for four years is not to be trusted.

Republican election commissioners are not to be trusted

Republican legislatures that certified the votes are not to be trusted.

Mitch McConnel is not to be trusted.

Mike Pence is not to be trusted.

Just who in the hell DO you trust? Just Trump and family? Just them? No one else?

The FBI are not to be trusted. Part of the swamp.

They were caught spying on the Trump campaign. You're free to pretend they didn't.

1 minute ago, Argus said:

Here's the problem with these internet summations of 'evidence'. Every time a lawyer has tried to use it as evidence and brought it before a judge the election officials have explained it and the judges have found against the Trump people.

Here's the problem with that claim. It never happened. There hasn't been a court case that relied on the evidence.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Infidel Dog said:

There's a photo of him at a BLM event. But yeah, he talks about what he calls "Q" too. I'm not sure how unusual it is to find "Q" at a far left gathering. During the summer riots BLM and Antifa were ponting the finger at guys they called neonazis and blaming them for some of the crap that happened there.

I call tue bullshit. Where is the photo?  And how do you know he wasn’t there trolling them or for false flag rioting to male BLM look bad like Umbrella Man?

10 minutes ago, BeaverFever said:

I call tue bullshit. Where is the photo?  And how do you know he wasn’t there trolling them or for false flag rioting to male BLM look bad like Umbrella Man?

I've heard it all over the place but by luck I just happened to be cruising by a link as I got your notification:

The Viking Guy Who Entered Capitol Is Actor, Took Picture With Pelosi’s Son-In-Law And He Not On MAGA’s Most Wanted FBI List (Photos)

About the Trump Viking, he turns out to be an actor named Jake Angeli from Phoenix, Arizona. He also attended a Black Lives Matter rally in January of last year. The mainstream media claims that he is QAnon supporter, after Trump supporters claimed he was an antifa counter-protester.

Why is it so important to you that this guy be important?

He really isn't, you know. He's an attention hound who likes to dress up and go to political rallies.

Edited by Infidel Dog

24 minutes ago, Infidel Dog said:

I've heard it all over the place but by luck I just happened to be cruising by a link as I got your notification:

The Viking Guy Who Entered Capitol Is Actor, Took Picture With Pelosi’s Son-In-Law And He Not On MAGA’s Most Wanted FBI List (Photos)

Why is it so important to you that this guy be important?

He really isn't, you know. He's an attention hound who likes to dress up and go to political rallies.

Tell you what though, Beave, if the photo is really important to you, you can find it at the leftist "fact checker" site Snopes.

Here ya go...

Screenshot-2021-01-07-at-11.16.39.png

1 hour ago, Infidel Dog said:

Here's the problem with that claim. It never happened. There hasn't been a court case that relied on the evidence.

I already posted one. Others have been posted too, detailing the judges' scathing comments about the lack of evidence. You simply keep ignoring it.

1 hour ago, Infidel Dog said:

A swamp took over Washington. Trump wanted to drain it,

Why do you think he wanted to drain it?  Because he said so?

What is it about Trump's long past history of lying, cheating and stealing, of hiring illegals and outsourcing work to China, of screwing over investors and suppliers and doing deals with organized crime convinces you he's the guy to clean up corruption rather than wallow in it?

1 hour ago, DogOnPorch said:

The FBI are not to be trusted. Part of the swamp.

They were caught spying on the Trump campaign. You're free to pretend they didn't.

Is every group and person I named part of the swamp? Who do you trust Dog?

16 minutes ago, DogOnPorch said:

Twitter: Left wing echo chamber...far Left....Commie at times.

Personally, if Parler is right and Twitter is left, I'm fine with that.

This one from June makes me smile:

The Great Awakening: Tidal Wave of Social Media Users Exit Twitter for Free Speech Alternative

This week alone, according to analytics researched by Mediate, around a half a million people have migrated to Parler.

The increase brings the total number of accounts on the platform, which was co-founded in 2018 by John Matze and Jared Thomson, to 1.5 million.

7 minutes ago, Infidel Dog said:

Show me. Please don't just give me a photo of your butt.

“Free, fair elections are the lifeblood of our democracy. Charges of unfairness are serious. But calling an election unfair does not make it so. Charges require specific allegations and then proof. We have neither here,” 3rd U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals Justice Stephanos Bibas wrote in a 21-page opinion issued Friday.

The three-judge panel noted that the campaign’s grievances amounted to “nothing more” than allegations that Pennsylvania restricted poll watchers and let voters fix technical defects in their mail-in ballots.

“The Campaign tries to repackage these state-law claims as unconstitutional discrimination. Yet its allegations are vague and conclusory,” the opinion says.

“It never alleges that anyone treated the Trump campaign or Trump votes worse than it treated the Biden campaign or Biden votes.”

https://www.yahoo.com/news/court-rejects-trump-pa-election-180520069.html

"This court allowed the plaintiff the chance to make his case and he has lost on the merits. In his reply brief, plaintiff 'asks that the Rule of Law be followed.' It has been."

https://www.mapleleafweb.com/forums/topic/25761-america-under-president-trump/?do=findComment&comment=1433439

U.S. District Judge Matthew Brann in Williamsport, Pennsylvania, described the case as "strained legal arguments without merit and speculative accusations. This claim, like Frankenstein's Monster, has been haphazardly stitched together," wrote Brann.

https://www.usnews.com/news/top-news/articles/2020-11-21/us-judge-dismisses-trump-lawsuit-challenging-pennsylvania-mail-in-votes