America under President Trump

44 minutes ago, Aristides said:

Trump had over 80 million followers on Twitter. Not anymore.

Yeah...then Twitter started fucking with people....including Trump. Now they're leaving...in droves.

22 minutes ago, Aristides said:

Wow, 1.5 million. Only 273 million more to match Twitter.

Every journey begins with a single footstep.

29 minutes ago, DogOnPorch said:

It's right on camera...

It's on camera them smashing through windows too.

I still wanna know who you trust. Obviously not Lyndsay Graham any more. He's now a despised, hated member of the enemy swamp.  Like Bill Barr and Mitch McConnell and Tom Cotton, like Mad Dog Mattis and HR McMaster and John Kelly and John Bolton.

Who the hell is left? Is it just Trump? Or is it that only those who support Trump unquestioningly who can be trusted?

Edited by Argus

Trump's speech was on when I was doing something else but I heard it and it made it clear that even though it is admirable that you can speak by heart without looking at a teleprompter you end up repeating things which you already have said which Trump did many times during his speech.

Another thing is that. I guess it is a cultural thing I dont know, but most American politicians when they give speeches they sound like they are talking to children. Trump is really the worst in that respect.

It is not about the English language as British politicians dont sound as ridiculous when they give speeches. 

the 

6 hours ago, Infidel Dog said:

I've heard it all over the place but by luck I just happened to be cruising by a link as I got your notification:

The Viking Guy Who Entered Capitol Is Actor, Took Picture With Pelosi’s Son-In-Law And He Not On MAGA’s Most Wanted FBI List (Photos)

Why is it so important to you that this guy be important?

He really isn't, you know. He's an attention hound who likes to dress up and go to political rallies.

He’s a well-known pro-Trump QAnon nut and I didn’t see anything in your link to suggest otherwise 

8 hours ago, Aristides said:

The general public won't be lining up to join a RW echo chamber.

Nor will corporations, or many businesses at all, comedians artists, liberals or centrists...

The topics will be things like "Political Correctness" and presumably "Holocaust Denial" and "White people can use the N-Word" because - hey - free speech.  What percentage of communication falls into those groups ?  Maybe 10% at tops ?

7 hours ago, BeaverFever said:

He’s a well-known pro-Trump QAnon nut and I didn’t see anything in your link to suggest otherwise 

My Facebook chums who love Qanon say something BIG is coming.   Of course they said that about last week which I guess referred to the failed coup by the water buffalo man, and Trump's abandonment by Pence and more as well as Impeachment II.

14 hours ago, Infidel Dog said:

I've heard it all over the place but by luck I just happened to be cruising by a link as I got your notification:

The Viking Guy Who Entered Capitol Is Actor, Took Picture With Pelosi’s Son-In-Law And He Not On MAGA’s Most Wanted FBI List (Photos)

Why is it so important to you that this guy be important?

He really isn't, you know. He's an attention hound who likes to dress up and go to political rallies.

You're the one who was yesterday spreading lies that he was "antifa", and now you're mad that people are talking about him?

Have you figured out the other Trumper's "hammer and sickle" tattoo is from a popular video game yet? 

Yes, that was a lie too.

Glad to help show you the light. You're welcome.

10 minutes ago, DogOnPorch said:

What Bullshit ^

It appears you were either deliberately spreading misinformation or were fooled into doing it.

https://www.reuters.com/article/uk-factcheck-protester-antifa-photo/fact-check-photo-is-not-proof-that-trespasser-pictured-in-the-capitol-building-was-part-of-antifa-idUSKBN29C302

Edited by BubberMiley

2 minutes ago, DogOnPorch said:

As he pulls yet another MSM article from the stinking vile swamp...

You are free to investigate whether the so-called "hammer and sickle" tattoo is identical to the "Outsider's mark" in the popular video game "Dishonored" without relying on the MSM to provide you information. Then you can come back and thank me for helping you distinguish truth from fiction and identify those who are manipulating and lying to you.

12 minutes ago, DogOnPorch said:

You'll look good in a uniform. Been fitted yet?

You're changing the subject to me because you were caught spreading easily verifiable misinformation. Correcting that is a service to free, western democracy, which such misinformation seeks to destroy.

Again, you're welcome.

Edited by BubberMiley