America under President Trump

54 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

LMAO. 

Where the hell do they think the info for the Trump dossier (the one that they used to get a FISA warrant and hold a 2+ year-long investigation) came from? Kansas? 

Where are the adults? This is even dumber than the last round of stupid BS.

Not from a foreign government, obviously. That's what makes it illegal.

Glad to help.

2 hours ago, Rue said:

I think the Dems think a woman is the best bet to take down Trump and will try turn this into a gender war of sorts.

The US is headed for a recession. All the signs are there of a stock implosion.

A real war seems more likely - the signs seem more indicative of Trump's need to wag a dog.  A stock explosion seems pretty minor in the scheme of things and I can't think of anything that would cause most people to say meh.

2 hours ago, Rue said:

I think the Dems think a woman is the best bet to take down Trump and will try turn this into a gender war of sorts.

The US is headed for a recession. All the signs are there of a stock implosion. Both China and the US are over extended and bankrupt for different reasons.

Where were you in 2016? :o

At first, Dems think the far-left will vote for moderate; now it is uncertain how to proceed. Dems believe impeachment is the best bet to take down trump.

2 hours ago, BubberMiley said:

Not from a foreign government, obviously. That's what makes it illegal.

Glad to help.

Hillary got her information from Russian nationals, and who are you to say that the Russians that Hillary got info from weren't working for the government? And the Russian are the very people that the Dems only started recognizing as a geopolitical adversary after Obama left the Whitehouse. The Republicans warned them about Russia many times and were scoffed at.

If Trump was caught getting info from Russian nationals you and the Dems and CNN would claim victory for collusion. It's stupid/hypocritical. 

Trump was talking with a foreign country that's potentially entering NATO. A country that Congress had approved money and military aid to. What he talked to them about is being declassified tomorrow. It's more than just a bit hypocritical for the Dems to give a billion dollars to the Ukraine, contingent upon them pulling Hunter Biden's fat out of the fire, and then to say that Trump can't even talk to them.

Get help.

Edited by WestCanMan

10 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

Hillary got her information from Russian nationals, and who are you to say that the Russians that Hillary got info from weren't working for the government? 

Who are you to say they were? No one else is. I rely on facts. You can't just make up stuff and be taken seriously.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, BubberMiley said:

Who are you to say they were? No one else is. I rely on facts. You can't just make up stuff and be taken seriously.

In this new MAGA world, Facts are completely subjective. 

It seems this Impeachment news has made Trump blink, he now says the Whistleblower complaint will be turned over. Being Impeached isn't good for his brand, I reckon. 

Trump has admitted to pressuring Ukraine to try and dig dirt/investigate the Bidens. That itself seems like an abuse of power and an impeachable offence. 

The real smoking gun aspect is being able to prove that this money was withheld as leverage for Ukraine to Investigate the Bidens. 

Trump is on record as giving two reason's as to why the money was withheld. 

1) He didn't want to reward corruption in Ukraine. 
2) He didn't think the rest Europe was pulling its weight. 

I'm pretty sure both of those a lies, but at least one of them is a lie. 

Occam's Razor would indicate that because the money was withheld a week before this famous phone call and was finally paid two days after this Whistle blower complaint became public, that it's about the Biden's. 

There'll be a lot of public hearings about that. And someone will have to be on record officially as to why this money was withheld.  

People will have to make up their minds, I suppose. 

Edited by Boges

The Transcripts have been released. 

Trump definitely asked the President of the Ukraine to look into the Bidens. He also asked him to reach out to his Attorney General and Rudy Guiliani so they'll both be part of this investigation. 

He also prefaces the request by discussing military aide. 

Edited by Boges

1 hour ago, Boges said:

The real smoking gun aspect is being able to prove that this money was withheld as leverage for Ukraine to Investigate the Bidens. 

Trump is on record as giving two reason's as to why the money was withheld. 

1) He didn't want to reward corruption in Ukraine. 
2) He didn't think the rest Europe was pulling its weight. 

I'm pretty sure both of those a lies, but at least one of them is a lie. 

Obama, Joe and clinton all can get off scot-free, don't think Trump will be in big trouble.

The really problem in here is that the whistleblower has no first hand knowledage, and he/she "knew"  one of dems candidates.

28 minutes ago, egghead said:

Obama, Joe and clinton all can get off scot-free, don't think Trump will be in big trouble.

The really problem in here is that the whistleblower has no first hand knowledage, and he/she "knew"  one of dems candidates.

We don't know what the Whistleblower has. It should be released. The entire Senate has asked for it to be released. 

Beyond that. .  .

The Call was made a week before Military Aid was suspended. 

The President-Elect of the Ukraine mentions Military Aid. In response to that statement by the President of Ukraine, Trump asks for a "favour" immediately after. 

Edited by Boges

56 minutes ago, Boges said:

We don't know what the Whistleblower has. It should be released. The entire Senate has asked for it to be released. 

Beyond that. .  .

The Call was made a week before Military Aid was suspended. 

The President-Elect of the Ukraine mentions Military Aid. In response to that statement by the President of Ukraine, Trump asks for a "favour" immediately after. 

Unless he/she has been digging around unlawfully, the whistleblower has nothing.

The funny thing is that all media need to read the transcripts out loud, and it is really killing obama legacy :rolleyes:

Edited by egghead

4 minutes ago, egghead said:

Unless he/she has been digging around unlawfully, the whistleblower has nothing.

So if the Whistleblower did find anything corrupt, that's illegal and can't be used? :lol:

The funny thing is that all media needs to read the transcripts out loud, and it is really killing obama legacy :rolleyes:

How so? The Prosecutor that was fired was corrupt and the case against Hunter Biden's company was dormant. 

Edited by Boges

3 hours ago, BubberMiley said:

LMAO Bubber. You've been quoting everything you heard on CNN [facts lol] for the last two years and it's all turned out to be a huge joke, yet you still let them do your thinking for you and you let them give you all your talking points. When has CNN been right Bubber? Is the wall racist? (kind of ot, but I think my car is gay). Are you on-side with all the fuss that the Dr Ford testimony is STILL getting from Dems who say that the FBI didn't investigate it seriously enough? Was there ever any evidence of collusion ever found? Did Trump obstruct the Russia investigation even half as much as Hillary obstructed her own email investigation? 

If Trump talked to those guys then you would consider them government agents until proven otherwise. Since Hillary talked to them you consider them sweet, helpful, pro-America Russians until a jury of all-Democrats finds them guilty of supporting their own country, as if it would be surprising to find out that they do. If collusion is such a big crime, and YOU KNOW [there's an actual fact for you Bubber] that Hillary enlisted Russians for aid in her election bid, then why aren't you interested in an investigation into Hillary's election meddling?

Can you think for yourself? Do you ever figure things out on your own? If not, then can you at least connect the dots and acknowledge some salient points when you see them? You come back with crap which amounts to "CNN never said that so it can't possible be worth considering. IT'S ALL LIES!" 

It would be one thing if you could acknOwledge that you've caught them lying to you for the last two straight years now but YOU NEVER CATCH ON. YOU JUST GOBBLE UP THEIR NEXT LIE UNTIL IT'S PROVEN FALSE, RINSE, REPEAT. YOU GO FROM LIE TO LIE WITHOUT EVEN NOTICING. THE NEXT LIE WILL GET YOU HOOK, LINE AND SINKER.

1 hour ago, Boges said:

So if the Whistleblower did find anything corrupt, that's illegal and can't be used? :lol:

How so? The Prosecutor that was fired was corrupt and the case against Hunter Biden's company was dormant. 

Which story are you going with Boges? Was the prosecutor fired because he was weak on corruption like you said before, or was he actually corrupt as you said here?

He was investigating a pro-Russian CEO, in charge of the Ukraine's largest non-gov't gas co, who fled the country, was he not? I'm not bothering to refresh my memory right now.

1 minute ago, WestCanMan said:

Which story are you going with Boges? Was the prosecutor fired because he was weak on corruption like you said before, or was he actually corrupt as you said here?

He was investigating a pro-Russian CEO, in charge of the Ukraine's largest non-gov't gas co, who fled the country, was he not? I'm not bothering to refresh my memory right now.

That case against Hunter Biden's son was dormant when he was fired. 

BTW you can be both weak on corruption and corrupt at the same time. Being weak on corruption is corrupt. 

7 minutes ago, Boges said:

BTW you can be both weak on corruption and corrupt at the same time. Being weak on corruption is corrupt. 

I don't think it wast dormant, apparently the investigation was ended under pressure.  But I agree about your corruption assertion.

11 minutes ago, Boges said:

Also, you can be corrupt if you are playing for the other team. At the end, we know nothing. That is what we know, his son knows shxt but he can make deal with China and gas co..

Edited by egghead

7 minutes ago, Shady said:

They can, as can Biden's.  As long as they don't get caught up in an overseas company embroiled in corruption.  

I think there's plenty of evidence that "The Biden's" weren't being corrupt. That the prosecutor, who Trump actually praises in these transcripts, was the one that was corrupt. 

https://www.factcheck.org/2019/09/trump-twists-facts-on-biden-and-ukraine/

In May, Ukraine’s top prosecutor at the time said the younger Biden — a former board member for a gas company in Ukraine — was not investigated.

“Hunter Biden did not violate any Ukrainian laws — at least as of now, we do not see any wrongdoing,” Yuriy Lutsenko, Ukraine’s then-prosecutor general, told Bloomberg News. Lutsenko, who resigned in August, said a corruption investigation into leaders of Ukrainian gas companies concerned a potential money-laundering transaction that had occurred before Hunter Biden joined the board.

But even if they were. The POTUS is not supposed to use the Attorney General of the US and Congressionally approved Military Aide to leverage information about that corruption. 

Edited by Boges

18 minutes ago, Boges said:

Dormant, as in, Biden had already told them to make it dormant? He gave the order to fire that guy on his "12th or 13th trip to Kiev". We know that Biden was all over that guy and there's a 99.99% chance that it had to do with his son.

4 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

Dormant, as in, Biden had already told them to make it dormant? He gave the order to fire that guy on his "12th or 13th trip to Kiev". We know that Biden was all over that guy and there's a 99.99% chance that it had to do with his son.

https://www.factcheck.org/2019/09/trump-twists-facts-on-biden-and-ukraine/

In May, Ukraine’s top prosecutor at the time said the younger Biden — a former board member for a gas company in Ukraine — was not investigated.

Hunter Biden did not violate any Ukrainian laws — at least as of now, we do not see any wrongdoing,” Yuriy Lutsenko, Ukraine’s then-prosecutor general, told Bloomberg News. Lutsenko, who resigned in August, said a corruption investigation into leaders of Ukrainian gas companies concerned a potential money-laundering transaction that had occurred before Hunter Biden joined the board.

Edited by Boges