America under President Trump

Nothing to see here. 

https://www.washingtonpost.com/national-security/acting-director-of-national-intelligence-threatened-to-resign-if-he-couldnt-speak-freely-before-congress/2019/09/25/b1deb71e-dfbf-11e9-be96-6adb81821e90_story.html

The acting Director of National Intelligence threatened to resign over concerns that the White House might attempt to force him to stonewall Congress when he testifies Thursday about an explosive whistleblower complaint about the president, according to current and former U.S. officials familiar with the matter.

The revelation reflects the extraordinary tensions between the White House and the nation’s highest-ranking intelligence official over a matter that has triggered impeachment proceedings against President Trump.

The officials said that Joseph Maguire, who was thrust into the top intelligence post last month, warned the White House that he was not willing to withhold information from Congress, where he is scheduled to testify in open and closed hearings on Thursday.

Tomorrow will be fun. :)

3 minutes ago, bush_cheney2004 said:

More unproven heresay.....just add it to the mix.  

Remember the Mueller Report ?     "We have Trump now !! "     Nope.

Mueller highlighted streams of indictable offences. At least 10! But he was instructed he couldn't form an opinion of the criminal nature of Trump's actions because of the DOJ opinion that a Sitting President can't be impeached.

He kicked it over to congress, who's remedy is impeachment. Which is what's being done now. 

I suspect Mueller's findings will be discussed in the coming Inquiry. 

Edited by Boges

1 minute ago, Boges said:

Mueller highlighted streams of indictable offences. At least 10! But he was instructed he couldn't form an opinion of the criminal nature of Trump's actions because of the DOJ opinion that a Sitting President can't be impeached.

He kicked it over to congress, who's remedy is impeachment. Which is what's being done now. 

I suspect Mueller's findings will be discussed in the coming Inquiry. 

The House did not impeach for Mueller's findings.    Democrats lost biggly on that nothingburger.

So please get your cross-border hopes up yet again, only to be disappointed.

Democrats will have to beat Trump at the polls, something they failed to do in 2016.

The House did not impeach for Mueller's findings.    Democrats lost biggly on that nothingburger.

So please get your cross-border hopes up yet again, only to be disappointed.

Democrats will have to beat Trump at the polls, something they failed to do in 2016.

They choose not to. The political appetite wasn't there. 

But now...........

These inquiries will embarrass Trump. All his sins will be laid bare for everyone to see. 

Edited by Boges

3 minutes ago, Boges said:

They choose not to. The political appetite wasn't there. 

But now...........

These inquiries will embarrass Trump. All his sins will be laid bare for everyone to see. 

Really ?    "Now" his sins will finally be revealed ?

I don't think you understand how Trump has succeeded with so many "sins" to become POTUS in the first place.

Accusing and impeaching Trump will only make him stronger, same as for Bill Clinton.

It is a crime to solicit campaign assistance from a foreign power. 

I would like you to do us a favor though because our country has been through a lot and Ukraine knows a lot about it. I would like you to find out what happened with this whole situation with Ukraine, they say Crowdstrike... I guess you have one of your wealthy people... The server, they say Ukraine has it. There are a lot of things that went on, the whole situation. I think you're surrounding yourself with some of the same people. I would like to have the Attorney General call you or your people and I would like you to get to the bottom of it. As you saw yesterday, that whole nonsense ended with a very poor performance by a man named Robert Mueller, an incompetent performance, but they say a lot of it started with Ukraine. Whatever you can do, it's very important that you do it if that's possible.

Sounds like soliciting assistance to me. :lol:

Just now, bush_cheney2004 said:

Really ?    "Now" his sins will finally be revealed ?

I don't think you understand how Trump has succeeded with so many "sins" to become POTUS in the first place.

Accusing and impeaching Trump will only make him stronger, same as for Bill Clinton.

Accusing? He admitted it! :lol:

1 minute ago, Boges said:

It is a crime to solicit campaign assistance from a foreign power. 

Sounds like soliciting assistance to me. :lol:

He sure did....same as many other U.S. presidents.

Impeach...impeach...impeach !

Trump is not "embarrassed" by sins...he revels in them.

This ain't Canada !

Just now, Boges said:

Kay well nothing to hide then. Let's see what the Whistleblower Complaint says. 

Maybe it says Trump wore blackface back in 1986 !

Doesn't matter....Trump likes a down and dirty fight, just like the 2016 campaign.

The Trump haters still have not figured this out.

Maybe it says Trump wore blackface back in 1986 !

Doesn't matter....Trump likes a down and dirty fight, just like the 2016 campaign.

The Trump haters still have not figured this out.

I always know I got you when you go to Trudeau. FIST PUMP!!!!

You're right Trudeau is a National embarrassment, hypocrite and a fraud.  I hope he isn't re-elect.

Wearing Blackface isn't a crime tho. 

4 minutes ago, Boges said:

I always know I got you when you go to Trudeau. FIST PUMP!!!!

You're right Trudeau is a National embarrassment, hypocrite and a fraud.  I hope he isn't re-elect.

Wearing Blackface isn't a crime tho. 

That's the funny part...Trump's pending "impeachment" will even dominate media in Canada.

Trump matters more than blackface Trudeau...always has.

The CBC is busy teaching Canadians how the impeachment and trial process works in a foreign country.

https://www.cbc.ca/news/world/how-hard-is-it-to-impeach-a-president-1.5223718

Edited by bush_cheney2004

1 minute ago, bush_cheney2004 said:

That's the funny part...Trump's pending "impeachment" will even dominate media in Canada.

Trump matters more than blackface Trudeau...always has.

The CBC is busy teaching Canadians how the impeachment and trial process works in a foreign country.

I agree, this is far more entertaining. 

a3a4f12899328207c709e1846843c6a4--popcor

Just now, Boges said:

I agree, this is far more entertaining.

I know...right ?

Trump has been staring at impeachment for over two years, and Canada has been staring at Trump, just the way he likes it.

This inquiry will just give Trump more attention, sucking more media oxygen away from the Democrat's 2020 clown show.

I know...right ?

Trump has been staring at impeachment for over two years, and Canada has been staring at Trump, just the way he likes it.

This inquiry will just give Trump more attention, sucking more media oxygen away from the Democrat's 2020 clown show.

Probably a good thing for the Dems. People aren't focusing on the Democrat horse race and inter-party squabbles. 

This inquiry probably gives the Democrats cover until at least Iowa. No more Squad talk. 

Edited by Boges

Just now, Boges said:

Probably a good thing for the Dems. People aren't focusing on the Democrat horse race and inter-party squabbles. 

This inquiry probably gives the Democrats cover until at least Iowa. 

The Democrats know they are not a lock to win the presidency in 2020, far from it.

They have to try and take Trump down (again)...and take their chances with Pence.

Trump continues to mock and vex them at every turn...and it drives them nuts !    (I LOVE that part.)

The Democrats know they are not a lock to win the presidency in 2020, far from it.

They have to try and take Trump down (again)...and take their chances with Pence.

Trump continues to mock and vex them at every turn...and it drives them nuts !    (I LOVE that part.)

Who knew, egregious illegal behaviour would be problematic. 

31 minutes ago, Boges said:

This inquiry probably gives the Democrats cover until at least Iowa. No more Squad talk. 

How can this is a good thing for the Dems?

Dems make this "whistle-blower." hill, and they may well end up dying on this hill because of the economy. Then, we see joe's polling advantage has completely vanished. 

43 minutes ago, bush_cheney2004 said:

Killing American citizens abroad with drone attacks is also illegal....so what ?

Lol. Kinda hard to argue against that. I doubt that a single demmie talked about impeaching Obama. 

FWIW there are still Dem Senators around like Biden, Feinstein and Schumer that voted against impeachment for Clinton. I’d be interested to hear what they have to say about impeachment. 

53 minutes ago, Boges said:

Who knew, egregious illegal behaviour would be problematic. 

Fer instance?

A lengthy string of unsubstantiated and disproven allegations doesn’t amount to anything. It just makes the Dems and CNN look like whiny chumps. 

They can’t keep fooling the same people over and over. Eventually even Dem supporters will figure it out.