Canadians FEAR Trump...Big Time

Depends...U.S. strategic forces are explicitly maintained at a high state of readiness to "kill children" on a very large scale by design.

How often does this have to be explained to you? Seriously, your troll-like behavior is getting annoying.

Once again, There is a difference between targetting children and them dying as collateral damage.

Got it? Seriously, what about that concept confuses you? Am I using words that are too big?

I have no idea why "children" are held in higher regard than other male or female civilians in this (Trump said) context.

Because with children, it is a little more obvious that they are non-combatants. With a <5 year old child, you can't claim that they're arming themselves, or giving assistance to terrorists.

Yet Trump said he would kill them.

If his initial statement was just rhetoric, and trump knew it was a lie, then what does it say to people who think trump is honest/tells it like it is?

It's what this tells to America's enemies that is most telling. It tells them who their real enemies are. Americans shouldn't vote lightly, doing so comes with the fact they're responsible for what they direct their governments to do.

These are some of the most brutally honest times of our age and Americans are making it quite clear where they're really coming from.

Edited by eyeball

It's what this tells to America's enemies that is most telling. It tells them who their real enemies are. Americans shouldn't vote lightly, doing so comes with the fact they're responsible for what they direct their governments to do.

These are some of the most brutally honest times of our age and Americans are making it quite clear where they're really coming from.

Only a small minority of party voters bother with primaries or caucuses. When it comes time for the real deal in November, it doesn't matter who wins because he/she will still execute domestic and foreign policy as before. Nothing will materially change....not even for Canada.

How often does this have to be explained to you? Seriously, your troll-like behavior is getting annoying.

Once again, There is a difference between targetting children and them dying as collateral damage.

Got it? Seriously, what about that concept confuses you? Am I using words that are too big?

No problem....repeating the same qualified nonsense is what I expected. Trump doesn't care.

Because with children, it is a little more obvious that they are non-combatants. With a <5 year old child, you can't claim that they're arming themselves, or giving assistance to terrorists.

Yet Trump said he would kill them.

So what ? Now you are qualifying things down to children under 5 years of age. So it's OK to kill 6-year-olds ? Logical fail.

Donald Trump rolls tonight in Michigan and Mississippi. This is probably the end for Marco Rubio....Florida cannot save him now.

Trump is one step closer to scaring the hell out of some Canadians.

Apparently some of Rubio's advisors are now trying to persuade him to drop out before the Florida primary.

They believe that he could lose in Florida, and that losing his home state could do long-term damage to his political brand.

-k

Trump business have declared bankruptcy 4 times. 4.

And yes, Target did fail when they came to Canada. But you know what? It didn't cause them to declare bankruptcy.

What makes you think he knows how to run a business?

Trump's travel website. Trump vodka. Trump mortgage. Trump university. Trump steaks. Trump airlines. Know what they have in common? They all went out of business.

Trump has more in common with the Kim Kardashians of the world (more or less talentless, but "famous for being famous") than in common with someone like Warren Buffet, who's wealth has grown faster than Trump's has.

Actually, we don't know how much Trump is worth. He won't release his financials.

As for his "business sense" Forbes said he might be worth $4 billion. Trump claimed he was worth ~200 million in the 70s. Had he put his money into an index fund (i.e. he didn't even have to "pick" stocks) he'd be worth ~12 billion. So Trump's businesses are doing worse than the stock market and the economy as a whole.

Because he doesn't "tell it like it is". He has been found lying more often than any of the other candidates.

Business ventures that would have been more successful if he just left his cash in the stock market and didn't touch it.

Oh, and I should point out... Trump got his start by having family connections. (A sizeable inheritance, plus the ability to borrow money based on his father's reputation.) Yeah, self made man there.

Except he's not... because as politifact showed. he lies more often than the other candidates. This has been explained to you. Over and over again. And over again. Someone would have to be pretty brain damaged to not understand that.

Last I heard Trump was worth a couple of billion, maybe more. What are you worth? How many hotels and buildings do you own? Trump doesn't take any money from anyone, and so all his efforts are being paid for with his own money. Nobody owns him like all the others. It must be costing him millions every day. I wonder where the other candidates are getting their money from? No doubt the establishment people that are lying and making up stories about him. Sure the man may have done some shady deals in the past but who cares. Plenty of delegates don't seem to be worried about it, and neither do the millions of Americans that are supporting him.

From what I can see here you are only going by what others say about him, others who hate Trump, and want him out of the race. Hey, if you want to make someone look bad, make up stories, and it might work out in your favor. Trump has already shown that Rubio and Cruz are liars, and called them liars, as to what they have been saying about Trump and his business dealings. When Trump called them liars, they backed off. No proof, eh?

Sorry to have to tell you this but Trump just took two more states. I guess there are some American people out there who don't believe all the lies that you appear to believe that are being said about Trump. Trump is kicking butt, and the establishment is just terrified that he might become President one day. I will stick with Trump no matter how hard you try to make him look like the big bad bogeyman. It is beyond me why anyone wants to see Trump out of the race. They must be afraid of losing something if Trump wins the Presidency. Maybe we will get to see a lot of people jumping out of windows if Trump becomes President. The establishment have a lot to lose if Trump becomes top dog.

Now why don't you start giving us some not so nice stories about Hillary,and some of her crooked dealings of the past? I bet that you can find a few?

Some days I do wish Trump would win; what would the world look like then? How bad would it have to get before his supporters would see the ugliness in him? Or would they ever? I suppose if they are accepting his lies wholesale now, they aren't likely to notice anything amiss if he drives the States right over the cliff. A statement I heard on an historical documentary show last night (about math) "As the empire faded, so did it's intellect." Couldn't help but think of Trump and his supporters.

Doubtless the world will survive Trump, even if he does become president. But I think he's more likely guaranteeing another Democrat in the White House. Hopefully, that person does something to address whatever wellspring of hate and fear Trump has tapped into.

Yes Obama's plan is working beautifully.

Even Conservative Canadians in the US fear what Trump will do for the Republicans: http://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2016/03/the-risk-of-the-third-party-solution/473499/?utm_source=SFTwitter

Not only lose the Presidency but could lead to losses in the Senate and maybe even at the state level.

This is why I embrace Trump.

Looks like the Donald is reaping what he sows. The guy who is going to unite the USA had to cancel a rally on Friday because of out-of-control violence and this evening had to be surrounded by agents on stage for his own safety in Ohio.

There are about 300 million people in the USA. About 5% of the population has mental problems. That means that there are about 15 million people in the USA who have mental problems. There are about 350 million guns in the hands of folks in the USA.

This means that ...

Edited by Big Guy

The Donald reaps what he sows....

The anger from both sides was so raw, they concluded — from supporters of Donald J. Trump who are terrified they are losing their country and from protesters who fear he is leading the nation down a dark road of hate — that a dreaded moment was starting to look inevitable. “I don’t see where that anger goes,” the historian Heather Cox Richardson predicted a few weeks ago, “except into violence.”

This weekend it finally arrived.

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/03/13/us/politics/donald-trumps-heated-words-were-destined-to-stir-violence-opponents-say.html?_r=0

Go Trump!! #entertaining

Can't wait to see what happens down there when he actually wins!!

Yes Obama's plan is working beautifully.

Even Conservative Canadians in the US fear what Trump will do for the Republicans: http://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2016/03/the-risk-of-the-third-party-solution/473499/?utm_source=SFTwitter

Not only lose the Presidency but could lead to losses in the Senate and maybe even at the state level.

This is why I embrace Trump.

Yep. I'm still half convinced Trump has simply captured the Republican process so he could steer it straight off a cliff. Easy peasy given the supporters he's used to push it with.

Looks like the Donald is reaping what he sows. The guy who is going to unite the USA had to cancel a rally on Friday because of out-of-control violence and this evening had to be surrounded by agents on stage for his own safety in Ohio.

There are about 300 million people in the USA. About 5% of the population has mental problems. That means that there are about 15 million people in the USA who have mental problems. There are about 350 million guns in the hands of folks in the USA.

This means that ...

It is starting to look like the establishment elite are really in a panic. They are now sending inthe goons to try and shut Trump down. I hope that it all backfires on them, the losers.

No doubt Canadians with something to lose if Trump becomes the boss. Aww.

Given his anti-free trade stance that would be pretty much ALL Canadians, save those with secure jobs working for the government.

Much of their success is due to the same losers Trump is so appealing to. These voters are so misguided it's not funny.

The only losers are Canadians who have priced themselves out of the game (e.g. CAW/Unifor), with continued lower productivity. Like Trump advocates, Obama has specifically pushed a "Buy American" strategy and repatriation of American jobs, but he is still loved by the Canadian faithful.