Donald vs Hillary

Who will American voters choose: Clinton or Trump?  

53 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I wonder what the RNC has on him? Anthony Weiner level dick pics, sex tape in airport washroom.......or just keeping the closet door closed?

He is a political whore and obviously became convinced that it would be better for his ambitions to support the guy who mocked and ridiculed him as well as his father and wife. Cruz has been called the most ambitious politicians in Washington, and as venal and self-serving as that city has ever seen. This just proves it.

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

He is a political whore and obviously became convinced that it would be better for his ambitions to support the guy who mocked and ridiculed him as well as his father and wife. Cruz has been called the most ambitious politicians in Washington, and as venal and self-serving as that city has ever seen. This just proves it.

Interesting take, Argus, but.............

Re enter the generals again

I’m like a metronome on this, tick-tocking first this way, then that way, tick-tock, tick-tock.

Hillary does personify the horror of these coiled consequences and much more besides. She personifies the horror of someone who is famous for demonstrations of monumentally bad judgment now vying for the corner suite where consequences get magnified.

Maybe bad judgment is seen as a plus in the world that Hillary lives in. After all, what have we seen in Wall Street besides defiance of reality, a disregard for easily foreseeable consequences. In that world, if you give consideration to such things, you’re a wimp, unfit for the world of the big, swinging dicks. Or at the highest levels of the policy-making where delusion prevails and country-wrecking decisions are made. In both places, bad judgment. And if Hillary isn’t about that then what is she about?

There’s many examples. The tech industry witlessly developed weapons of mass surveillance without a thought. Didn’t the billionaire geeks who made these things ever think that such devices could be deployed against the makers themselves? Didn’t they ever think that they could become targets, being in such positions of power, with so much wealth?

Anyway, back to the generals. Let’s assume the two parties go up in a vapor. Hillary wins the election and then pulls such howlers that even the most most craven supporters can’t swallow. Can’t happen? It sure as hell can. To date, for a number of reasons, she’s gotten away with idiocies that would have sunk other people in other historical circumstances. But such good luck can’t last. Or let’s say the Donald wins and in confrontations with foreign rivals can’t control his blow-hole. In either case, the boys in the pentagon may say enough is enough.

What would such a regime look like? Would it be temporary or would it become entrenched? Would the generals be status-quo-ists where nothing much changes and Wall Street continues with its degeneracies and policy-makers blunder into one sink-hole after another?

Or will the generals re-set the clocks and depose the malefactors? Right now I’m thinking maybe the first is more likely, that the generals won’t be the solution but rather stand in opposition to it. But, like I said, I’m like a metronome on this. Or maybe they’ll inadvertently be so disruptive that they set in motion events they can’t control.

I don't deny that Trump has orange skin, I am just trying to find out why. I listed some of the disorders associated with this condition. I do hope the old guy doesn't keel over from his obviously failing health.

He's got orange hair. Not orange skin. He looks tan to me.....maybe it's make-up.

There is a reason that the USA has not only survived but became the most powerful nation on earth. When they were forming their constitution, these folks were pretty bright and spent a long time in anticipating possible problems of the future. They built in a series of checks and balances to try to make sure the system could withstand many different tests - and it did.

Personally, I feel that Trump is an aberration, buffoon, snake salesman and shallow in knowledge and morals. I had the same attitude towards Rob Ford in Toronto and was correct in that case too.

I trust that the American constitution is set up in a way that no one part of government has enough power to bring down the system. The presidency is the most vulnerable part to allowing the wrong person to wield that power but there are other checks and balances even if a crackpot is elected. I trust their system.

He's got orange hair. Not orange skin. He looks tan to me.....maybe it's make-up.

Very flattering makeup, I gotta get me a tube.

If Hilary`s cough means she is going to keel over and die tomorrow, then Trumps orange skin means he has a fatal disease. I am using your logic, so you should be happy.

Hillary does personify the horror of these coiled consequences and much more besides. She personifies the horror of someone who is famous for demonstrations of monumentally bad judgment now vying for the corner suite where consequences get magnified.

Examples, please.

Let’s assume the two parties go up in a vapor. Hillary wins the election and then pulls such howlers that even the most most craven supporters can’t swallow. Can’t happen? It sure as hell can. To date, for a number of reasons, she’s gotten away with idiocies that would have sunk other people in other historical circumstances.

Examples please.

Very flattering makeup, I gotta get me a tube.

If Hilary`s cough means she is going to keel over and die tomorrow, then Trumps orange skin means he has a fatal disease. I am using your logic, so you should be happy.

But it's not the same. You must have problems seeing colors. His skin is not orange at all. It looks more like tan. The foundation they used on him must be a shade darker - maybe he looks pasty white, which won't look good on tv.

Here, look at these.

http://www.businessinsider.com/donald-trump-discusses-his-famous-hair-2015-2

Does that look anywhere like orange???

And, It's not only her cough, silly. It's a combination of different things.

Also.....

Her 9/11 collapse also shows that her motor skills was gone.....that's why she was DRAGGED to the car, and the shoe didn't fall from her foot - it got dragged out from her!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nf8HKHfxbIA

Trump says he knows about his hair - but at least he says he doesn't wear a wig, his hair is his!

Edited by betsy

Will Assange deliver? One more day to go......

Rattansi: If there is any illegality in the pending emails you will release or malfeasance in what you already released President Obama could presumably act on it and get Hillary Clinton charged? Regardless of whether you are about to release any email which would mean that James Comey and the FBI would have no alternative but to arrest Hillary Clinton?

Assange: Our view which we have already stated is if the evidence that the FBI has is enough for a grand jury to indict already… But a prosecutor has to ask a grand jury to indict. And if a prosecutor doesn’t ask, a grand jury won’t indict. But our next leak can bring her down because it is something that FBI can’t overlook!

Rattansi: When will be the date when you will release this leak?

Assange: I will not reveal the exact date but I can promise you this, will Bring Hillary Down Before The Debate Stage On September 26th.

http://anonhq.com/julian-assange-promises-kick-hillary-clinton-presidential-race-september-26-debate-video/

Charlie Crist should've stopped at "strong," but oh no......he just had to push the envelope, and called her, "honest."

The audience broke into gales of laughter!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OLjqu6wSY2E

Perhaps he just meant that she's honest by Florida standards.

-k

Or in comparison to Trump.

I do find it either hilarious or disturbing that people who are so concerned about Hillary's dishonesty and her scandals have decided to support a compulsive liar, a scam-artist, a con-man, a crook, such as Trump.

-k

I do find it either hilarious or disturbing that people who are so concerned about Hillary's dishonesty and her scandals have decided to support a compulsive liar, a scam-artist, a con-man, a crook, such as Trump.

-k

She's from the same mold, they kind of deserve each other.

-k

The media is happy to focus on the inane shenanigans at colleges all over the country, and the circus of the Trump “campaign” and anything else that will draw Americans’ attention from the outright fleecing we’re getting at the hands of our Corporate masters.

A recent story that no one has mentioned was of the Obama Administration’s approval of an increase in the ethanol concentration in the nation’s fuel supply, and how the current program has been a “raging success.” I guess if you consider causing all gasoline powered vehicles and devices endless problems, increasing the cost of both fuel and food, causing people in other countries to starve, and actually using more oil in the production of ethanol than the supposed savings a success then hip hip hooray!

A recent story that no one has mentioned was of the Obama Administration’s approval of an increase in the ethanol concentration in the nation’s fuel supply

Big mischaracterization of what has happened. I have started a new topic in the Technology section to continue this tangent. Basically targets were set by Congress through the Energy Independence and Security Act of 2007. Last year Obama lowered those targets, and this past May he increased them over what he had lowered them to but are still below what Congress set long before he became President.

-k

I find it quite hilarious when people believe they are on some kind of moral high ground by supporting or voting for the likes of Hillary Clinton. It's as ridiculous as saying "I'm a better person than you because I only stole $200 and you stole $1000".

This is cute...CBC News describes Monday night television choices for Americans....football or presidential debate:

What about Monday Night Football?

That's right, usually on Mondays, millions of Americans gather around the tube to watch football, not political debates. Soon after the New Orleans Saints and Atlanta Falcons take the field, Clinton and Trump will take the stage, and football-loving Americans will have to make a choice.

http://www.cbc.ca/news/world/u-s-election-presidential-debate-1.3774020

Silly CBC...doesn't it realize that most Americans can watch both at the same time, and other media too ? It's not 1962...

I find it quite hilarious when people believe they are on some kind of moral high ground by supporting or voting for the likes of Hillary Clinton. It's as ridiculous as saying "I'm a better person than you because I only stole $200 and you stole $1000".

What about "I'm a better person than you because I only stole $200 and you defrauded thousands of people of their lifes savings and laughed at them."?