Islamophobia in Canada

On 6/3/2017 at 2:53 PM, eyeball said:

Someone actually said they wished for this?

Funny how you can't remember who said this whilst commenting on other people's capacity for recollection.

Actually, I think it may have been you who originally said it......

Either way, I noticed the comment and the "liking" of it and thought, "Wow!  The 2 biggest supporters of religious Islam also support terrorists killing anyone who disagrees with Islam.  How suprising is that?"  (Answer:  Not very.)

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, DogOnPorch said:

They shot Sadat. Now the 'alliance' depends on the Camp David Accords dishing out the cash to keep the Egyptian Army "on our side".

Yah for now and yah it could flip as fast as Iran did. That is the game is it not? You throw out big bucks to prop a dictator that's friendly to your immediate needs.  Yah I don't blame your cynicism at that level. I was also hoping something more permanent, i.e., how Britain an dthe US went from dead enemies to long lasting allies or am I naïve to say how Christianity and Judaism have at least evolved past the holocaust to a better relationship?

The Ukrainian leader made a moving speech at Yad Vashem about the horrors of Jews in the Ukraine-reaching out. So did the leaders of Poland (especially Lach Walesa) and the Czech leader which I believe were apolitical and genuine in healing content.

Hell sure Egypt is a military dictatorship for sure, but it does not detract from what Sadat did. Hell the extremists got Rabin. It didn't detract what he did. They can try they won't beat down such peoples' legacies. Sometimes killing terrorists does make martyrs but it does the same for peace bringers like Ghandi, King, Kennedy as well.

Churchill was not all warrior. Neither was Truman. They looked hell in the face and also had to have an alternative plan right?

18 hours ago, taxme said:

Hey, you never know. Most politicians are puppets on a string of the zionists. 

Evidence? None. Your own jealousy, resentment and suspicion does not make it so.

1 hour ago, Rue said:

Go Shenahs I will address some of your comments:

You stated:

1a-"There is nothing peaceful about Islam."

You have never read the Koran or for that matter studied Islam.  You don't even know a Muslim. You have no clue for example who Ahmadiyya Muslims are. You have no clue what the Muslim Reform Movement is. You have no idea who the following people or are what they believe: Abdul Hadi Palazzi,  Imam Dr Muhammad Al-Hussaini,  Nemat Sadat, Ed Husain,  Dr. Tawfik Hamid, Tasibh Sayyed, Salah Choudhury, Irshad Manji, Salim Mansur, Abdurrahman Wahid, Mithal al_Alusi, Kasim Hafeez, Abdullah Saad  Al-Hadlaq, Zudi Jasser, Khaleel Mohammed,   Nadiya Al-Noor, Noor Dahri, Farooq Haider Khan, Dr. Quanta A. Ahmed, Mudar Zahran, Mohsen Makhmalbaf, Hammad Al Dossari, Nabil Al Fadhl. You have no clue what "abrogation" means when reading the Koran's passages. You have not an iota of understanding of Islam. Thus  you spew out ignorant comments about it and all Muslims.

You stated- 1b "You are free to defend it."  I defend any innocent  person including innocent Muslims from people like you who smeer them all with negative hateful descriptions. "It" has a name. It has many names. Its men, women, children, people who blow up the same way I do in a terrorist attack. It has a name. It breathes. It bleeds. As for the Koran, I do not defend anyone who interprets it to justify violence and terror. I can and have taken the Koran and studied it just as I have the Christian Bible and Jewish Bible, the words of the Buddha, Prince Sidharta, the Taoists, The followers of Lao Tzu, Confucius, the Hindu scholars, the Bahaii Scholars, the works of Siekh gurus, etc. I can and do read their works with great respect and look for the passages that call for us to be peaceful, civilized, develop insights as to our behavior. It makes me ashamed or humble in a good way. They can all bring me to the same place. You clearly see something you've  never read, the Koran, and billions of people you have never met, as something you are entitled to hate. I don't defend anyone who is ignorant or violent. I challenge them as I do you for those exact two reasons.

You stated, " 5. Re: your last sentence, wtf are you talking about? "

I find your words ignorant and violent and that is why you can call yourself any name you want on this forum, there is absolutely no difference between you and Muslim terrorists. You speak the identical language. In fact the more I read your words the more they sound like an extremist Muslim trying to incite anti Muslim comments on the board because in a twisted way you want to prove everyone hates Muslims and you are justified in hating non Muslims.

This constant message that all Muslims are violent and inhuman, whether it comes from neo Nazi web sites or Tehran ones, I don't give a damn.

So what is your name, Khalid, Muhammed or do you want to be called Hans, Ludwig, Batholamew Watkins the third. Which one is it because where I sit, whether you play neo Nazi or Muslim extremist on this board, it doesn't amount to much.

You stated:  3. " Muslims are to blame for following this barbaric religion".

Blame for what?  How is a person who is Muslim culpable for the actions of Muslim terrorists? You want to explain? Using you logic I should blame all Christians for your beliefs. Thanks I won't. You don't think-you spew. You have no idea who it is you  hold responsible and why.

You stated -" 4. I never called Jews or Christians stupid."

I have no idea why you made the above comment, but while we are on the topic of stupid, I find your responses insipid, hateful and having the substance of dead blood cells-pus.

You also went on to state in 4..."For those who are familiar with my writing they will find your statement ludicrous tarnishing jews or christians here."

For anyone who reads what you or I wrote (I doubt anyone does other than you and I but hey if you think people care about what you write maintain that belief, lol) they will see you come on this board to piss on  Muslims and try justify it in the name of Jewish people or Christians. You speak for no one but yourself as do I. Neither of us speaks for anyone else.

Again rue you are free to defend islam. Don't expect the rest of the sheeps follow the path of destruction.

53 minutes ago, Rue said:

Hey dude what have you got against muslims? Why do you blame muslims? This is about sick Muslim  terrorists killing innocent people. Leave innocent muslims out!  People like you are not to be trusted as long as you can not tell the difference between innocent Muslims and terrorist Muslims.

Isn't just what is happening in London and literally every european capital city enough for you? Isn't the killing of israeli civilians by suicide bombers fanatical to you? 

People like me are not to be trusted but a muslim man indoctrinated to repeat the word g-d and then kill innocent people is ok? Shame on you!

17 hours ago, taxme said:

You still have not replied or explained to my asking as to why many Jewish outfits are behind multiculturalism and massive non-white immigration into Caucasian countries like Barbara Learner Spectre has done? 

If you applied even a little bit of thought you might question why Jews would wish to export Islam around the world, including into the countries where they themselves live. That can only make their own lives harder and raise antisemitism in those lands while diminishing those countrys support for Israel.

15 hours ago, Rue said:

Go Shenahs I will address some of your comments:

You stated:

1a-"There is nothing peaceful about Islam."

You have never read the Koran or for that matter studied Islam.  You don't even know a Muslim. You have no clue for example who Ahmadiyya Muslims are. You have no clue what the Muslim Reform Movement is. You have no idea who the following people or are what they believe: Abdul Hadi Palazzi,  Imam Dr Muhammad Al-Hussaini,  Nemat Sadat, Ed Husain,  Dr. Tawfik Hamid, Tasibh Sayyed, Salah Choudhury, Irshad Manji, Salim Mansur, Abdurrahman Wahid, Mithal al_Alusi, Kasim Hafeez, Abdullah Saad  Al-Hadlaq, Zudi Jasser, Khaleel Mohammed,   Nadiya Al-Noor, Noor Dahri, Farooq Haider Khan, Dr. Quanta A. Ahmed, Mudar Zahran, Mohsen Makhmalbaf, Hammad Al Dossari, Nabil Al Fadhl. You have no clue what "abrogation" means when reading the Koran's passages. You have not an iota of understanding of Islam. Thus  you spew out ignorant comments about it and all Muslims.

You stated- 1b "You are free to defend it."  I defend any innocent  person including innocent Muslims from people like you who smeer them all with negative hateful descriptions. "It" has a name. It has many names. Its men, women, children, people who blow up the same way I do in a terrorist attack. It has a name. It breathes. It bleeds. As for the Koran, I do not defend anyone who interprets it to justify violence and terror. I can and have taken the Koran and studied it just as I have the Christian Bible and Jewish Bible, the words of the Buddha, Prince Sidharta, the Taoists, The followers of Lao Tzu, Confucius, the Hindu scholars, the Bahaii Scholars, the works of Siekh gurus, etc. I can and do read their works with great respect and look for the passages that call for us to be peaceful, civilized, develop insights as to our behavior. It makes me ashamed or humble in a good way. They can all bring me to the same place. You clearly see something you've  never read, the Koran, and billions of people you have never met, as something you are entitled to hate. I don't defend anyone who is ignorant or violent. I challenge them as I do you for those exact two reasons.

You stated, " 5. Re: your last sentence, wtf are you talking about? "

I find your words ignorant and violent and that is why you can call yourself any name you want on this forum, there is absolutely no difference between you and Muslim terrorists. You speak the identical language. In fact the more I read your words the more they sound like an extremist Muslim trying to incite anti Muslim comments on the board because in a twisted way you want to prove everyone hates Muslims and you are justified in hating non Muslims.

This constant message that all Muslims are violent and inhuman, whether it comes from neo Nazi web sites or Tehran ones, I don't give a damn.

So what is your name, Khalid, Muhammed or do you want to be called Hans, Ludwig, Batholamew Watkins the third. Which one is it because where I sit, whether you play neo Nazi or Muslim extremist on this board, it doesn't amount to much.

You stated:  3. " Muslims are to blame for following this barbaric religion".

Blame for what?  How is a person who is Muslim culpable for the actions of Muslim terrorists? You want to explain? Using you logic I should blame all Christians for your beliefs. Thanks I won't. You don't think-you spew. You have no idea who it is you  hold responsible and why.

You stated -" 4. I never called Jews or Christians stupid."

I have no idea why you made the above comment, but while we are on the topic of stupid, I find your responses insipid, hateful and having the substance of dead blood cells-pus.

You also went on to state in 4..."For those who are familiar with my writing they will find your statement ludicrous tarnishing jews or christians here."

For anyone who reads what you or I wrote (I doubt anyone does other than you and I but hey if you think people care about what you write maintain that belief, lol) they will see you come on this board to piss on  Muslims and try justify it in the name of Jewish people or Christians. You speak for no one but yourself as do I. Neither of us speaks for anyone else.

It's a ridiculous comment that you categorise me as a muslim giving me a muslim name and at the same time you say I know nothing about muslims. Or I can be a nazi even though I have defended jews on every occasion on this forum. You really are a funny man.

Edited by Goh Shenas

48 minutes ago, Goddess said:

Actually, I think it may have been you who originally said it......

Either way, I noticed the comment and the "liking" of it and thought, "Wow!  The 2 biggest supporters of religious Islam also support terrorists killing anyone who disagrees with Islam.  How suprising is that?"  (Answer:  Not very.)

Thanks for the hint, I believe I found it.  

I have no issue supporting Islam over DOP, power to them in his case.

I just wish Islamophobes wore uniforms so terrorists could tell us apart. 

I don't recall exactly why I clicked like on this, might have been the idea of Islamophobes in uniforms since that's what amused me this time.  I didn't read it as wishing death on DoP.  

However, I see that it could be read that way.  For that, I offer @DogOnPorch the apology I promised.  I may not agree with him much, but I don't wish death on him.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Rue said:

I am not  a defender of fundamentalist Islam and I can appreciate it appears to be mainstream and so the belief that all Muslims are fundamentalists. I defend progressice Muslims precisely the same way I do progressive Jews and Christians, so we do not use our religions in a way that lend themselves to violence, intolerance.

I am not hear to defend fundamentalist, only individual Muslims who may not practice their religion in the extreme terrorist way as do the idiots grabbing the headlines with their constant attacks. Clearly terrorists are succeeding. Their no. 1 agenda is to polarize and get non Muslims to turn on all Muslims not just terrorist ones.

Insane times call for people willing to look the demon in the face an not get manipulated into hatred by it.

It depends on  what you mean by fundamentalists.  There are those who kill as many people as they can while blowing themselves up, and those who think blasphemy should be against the law, and all those in between.  Obviously there is a sliding scale of feelings about such things, but they all get hatred, disgust or contempt to some measure from me.

42 minutes ago, bcsapper said:

It depends on  what you mean by fundamentalists.  There are those who kill as many people as they can while blowing themselves up, and those who think blasphemy should be against the law, and all those in between.  Obviously there is a sliding scale of feelings about such things, but they all get hatred, disgust or contempt to some measure from me.

Absolutely. That has been my entire point on this topic. They say it is Islamophobic to fear Islam. Well, is it? Most of the Muslims we're bringing into Canada every year - almost a hundred thousand last year - are from the Middle East, where these kinds of beliefs flourish.

Think about those three guys in London. Think about the degree of fanaticism it takes to run innocent people down in a van, then to jump out, butcher knife in hand, and frantically stab people you don't even know anything about, except they are, presumably, westerners. Think about the woman, who, in one report, was attacked and stabbed by all three! One of them was from Pakistan (one of our top sources for immigrants), a married father whose wife was pregnant with his second child. Another was a refugee from north Africa.

The Islam apologists like to pretend these people are mentally ill or something, but this is THREE of them. What other group, aside from Muslims, would you be able to join and persuade not just one but two others to do such a thing with you? And yet, if you suggest there's anything inherently dangerous about fishing in such waters for new Canadians they call you an Islamophobe! If you even suggest that we should interview them beforehand to try and weed out people with those mentalities they're outraged!

8 hours ago, Rue said:

In regards to your first sentence you utter a canard, a stereotype that is not based on reality, just your subjective perception which you resd on Stormfront.

In regards to your second sentence, you start off by saying you have a closed mind and are ignorant of history and do not want to take the time to learn it, then state you really want to know? If you really wanted to know, you would not have started off the sentence admitting you are not interested in knowing and you would not come on this board expecting simplistic short responses that won't tax your brain.

Fact is you came on this thread to spread some anti Jewish anti Muslim crap. You aint interested in anything else. The fcat you don't even know where Israeli Jews are from but come on this board and spew crap about their origins speaks for itself.

White house reporter Helen Thomas , a Lebanese, once said that what the Jews should be doing is to go back to Europe or wherever they came from, and get out of Israel. You get all upset as most Jews do every time someone dares to question or challenge anything that has to do with Judaism. No matter what it is you will always attack anyone who asks a question even if it is true. Jews are not perfect, live with it. Jews are also included and are at times responsible for a lot of problems going on in the world. It's not all about the Jew. 

You reply by saying that I am anti-Jewish when you have no proof of that. Just because I have the gall to ask a question concerning Judaism, well then. this guy has to hate Jews, and is a Stormfront supporter. Get real? Who are you to accuse me of something I am not? And then you have the nerve to wonder why some people despise Jews. You are one of those reasons why. 

7 minutes ago, Argus said:

If you even suggest that we should interview them beforehand to try and weed out people with those mentalities they're outraged!

It's been pointed out to you a number of times that that already takes place, and nobody is suggesting easing the screening process. it's just that the Kellie Leitch thing was going to be a waste of time, as well as expensive.

2 hours ago, Argus said:

If you applied even a little bit of thought you might question why Jews would wish to export Islam around the world, including into the countries where they themselves live. That can only make their own lives harder and raise antisemitism in those lands while diminishing those countrys support for Israel.

Well actually if you really understood anything it is not the average Jew that is the problem so much but it is the Zionists Jews that is the problem. Most Jews can't seem to figure that out that they are being used by these Zionists. These Zionists keep feeding them that all gentiles hate their guts and want them all out of the picture. 

Barbara Spectre a Jew who has admitted that Jews are responsible and are behind multiculturalism and the third world invasion of Europe something you or others here dare not or scared to comment on. Why? Maybe you can tell me? It's all there, all you have to do is look for it. I have given you many websites to go all the information you require but yet you refuse to go there, and try to make me out to be something I am not, just like rue tries to do.

So, what do you have to say in regards to what Barbara Spectre had to say? Go ahead, make your day.  I await 

35 minutes ago, Omni said:

It's been pointed out to you a number of times that that already takes place, and nobody is suggesting easing the screening process. it's just that the Kellie Leitch thing was going to be a waste of time, as well as expensive.

Stop all third world immigration for awhile. That should help stop the waste of taxpayer's tax dollars. At least Leitch brought up immigration during her time at the podium. Good for her because immigration is one of the main problems plaguing Canada these days. We are bringing in a lot more than what Canada really needs. But you can't seem to get that. 

Typical Canadian far left liberal. 

5 hours ago, Goh Shenas said:

Cite?

I told you that I heard Helen Thomas on some American news channel say this when she attended the White House press briefings. There is not much more I can give you right now. 

Edited by taxme

5 hours ago, Goh Shenas said:

Hey dude what have you got against jews? Why do you blame jews? This is about sick Muslims killing infidels. Leave jews out!  Muslims are not to be trusted as long as they follow that religion. 

I have a problem with the Zionist ones, dude. I have only mentioned this at least a dozen times in the past. I blame some Jewish outfits for the promoting of multiculturalism. I know that some of those radical Muslims are a sick bunch of batards. Israel is a part of the problem also, and so Jews cannot be left out. Live with it. I do. 

4 minutes ago, Omni said:

Didn,t your buddy Trump already try that? Look where it got him.

Thanks to liberal/democrat judges is why Trump didn't get what he wanted. But he will. Trump is now going after all these courts and judges that told him to basically go fly a kite. There is talk that there is going to be a big shake up coming down with these courts. These liberal/democratic judges and courts have gone to far with their constant support of Hillary and Obama's disasterous immigration policies that have virtually almost destroyed America. Just watch and see. I have my popcorn ready. :D

3 minutes ago, taxme said:

Thanks to liberal/democrat judges is why Trump didn't get what he wanted

Ah no, thanks to the US Condtitution, and legal scholars who have actually read and understood it. The next court that will examine his attempted ban will be the SCOTUS and yet another piece of his paper will hit the waste bin. You should have the popcorn for Thursday though. Not only will Comey's testimony be interesting but I wouldn't be surprised if Trump doesn't get on his tweet account and provide comic relief during the program.

3 hours ago, taxme said:

Well actually if you really understood anything it is not the average Jew that is the problem so much but it is the Zionists Jews that is the problem. Most Jews can't seem to figure that out that they are being used by these Zionists. These Zionists keep feeding them that all gentiles hate their guts and want them all out of the picture. 

Barbara Spectre a Jew who has admitted that Jews are responsible and are behind multiculturalism and the third world invasion of Europe something you or others here dare not or scared to comment on. Why? Maybe you can tell me? It's all there, all you have to do is look for it. I have given you many websites to go all the information you require but yet you refuse to go there, and try to make me out to be something I am not, just like rue tries to do.

So, what do you have to say in regards to what Barbara Spectre had to say? Go ahead, make your day.  I await 

I think you've been reading the twisted nonsense from Nazi and white supremacist web sites and don't seem to have the ability to separate out nonsense from reality.

Edited by Argus

19 minutes ago, Omni said:

Ah no, thanks to the US Condtitution, and legal scholars who have actually read and understood it. The next court that will examine his attempted ban will be the SCOTUS and yet another piece of his paper will hit the waste bin. You should have the popcorn for Thursday though. Not only will Comey's testimony be interesting but I wouldn't be surprised if Trump doesn't get on his tweet account and provide comic relief during the program.

Pretty hard for anyone like Trump to win anything that has to do with conservatism when just about all the courts and judges are pro-democrat and liberal in America. Anyone with an ounce of brains can figure that one out. Your gang of anti-constitution traitors are the reason why Trump has a difficult time trying to get most of his agenda like draining the swamp because of the courts and judges who are all appointed democrats. All I can say is that I hope that you don't choke on a piece of popcorn when you get disappointed.  

2 minutes ago, Argus said:

I think you've been reading the twisted nonsense from Nazi and white supremacist web sites and don't seem to have the ability to separate out truth from reality.

You see when you cannot win an argument you start with the stupid personal attacks like pretty much calling me a nazi or white supremo just because your opinions have been challenged and you cannot defend them. Hey, maybe all those websites that you like to visit like the communist liberal socialist website ones have your brain all twisted in knots. 

I am beginning to really believe that you can't handle the truth or reality. But hey, that is you.  :D