Paris Terrorist Attacks

Bonam

Again don't invent history, Britain attacked by IRA nothing to do with Muslim fanatics, Muslim or Jihadist terrorist attacks on US soil before 1979? Not to my memory same for France (yes Algerian attacks but that had to do with the war of Algerian independence where French were killing them not muslim fanatics). Same for Germany (the Olympic attack was not by muslim fanatics but Palestinian fighters not Jihadists)

RFK's assassination comes to mind as an example.

• Replies 697
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not so. They come out of immense hate for the west and the US and Russia in particular because of their actions I described in my previous posts. If what you say is true why is that they have never attacked other non-muslim countries like African countries (most non-muslims) or central or south america or china or south east asia or even eastern Europe?

This is a fatuous argument. They haven't attacked them - yet, because they've got more important targets at the moment. As Islam grew it slaughtered all those near it, expanding progressively by forcing all those in the lands it conquered to convert or die. It wasn't until the Muslims had moved further West that they started slaughtering Europeans.

A time for everything, and everything in its time.

Against who?

Whoever it is we've been doing the pussyfooting against.

Specifically, Islamic militants wherever they rear their ugly barbaric heads.

Ooops. Unacceptable heads, sorry.

Edited by bcsapper

Again don't invent history, Britain attacked by IRA nothing to do with Muslim fanatics, Muslim or Jihadist terrorist attacks on US soil before 1979? Not to my memory same for France (yes Algerian attacks but that had to do with the war of Algerian independence where French were killing them not muslim fanatics). Same for Germany (the Olympic attack was not by muslim fanatics but Palestinian fighters and they targeted Israelis not German citizens)

I am not responsible for your ignorance of history. There were attacks on all these nations, their aircraft, trains, etc, by ME terrorists during the 1970s. You can start with the Swissair flight bombed in 1970 and work your way forward. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Swissair_Flight_330

I am not responsible for your ignorance of history. There were attacks on all these nations, their aircraft, trains, etc, by ME terrorists during the 1970s. You can start with the Swissair flight bombed in 1970 and work your way forward. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Swissair_Flight_330

I SAID attacks on US/Franch/German SOIL by Muslim jihadists or fanatics before 1979 like September 11, 2001 or Paris attacks yesterday. It is your ignorance not mine.

Edited by CITIZEN_2015

Which I have and which was not your point. You're trying to weasel your way out of this, as usual. You said there would be 2 1/2 minutes per person. Your calculation assumed that there would be 1 constant person (always 1 person on duty) doing all of the screening. It was a mistake. We all make them. Get over it.

I'm not weaseling out of anything, nor was there an assumption that there would be 1 (working 24/7) person over the next 46 days, likewise nor is it assumed there is one person involved in the cited timeline form the GoC of ~36 months per claim.......as such, to compress said 36 months into 46 days, the GoC will require a net increase of ~24-25 times.......impossible, as such corners will be cut, and the Government could open up the potential for a Paris style, Trojan horse, attack from within.

I'm not weaseling out of anything, nor was there an assumption that there would be 1 (working 24/7) person over the next 46 days, likewise nor is it assumed there is one person involved in the cited timeline form the GoC of ~36 months per claim.......as such, to compress said 36 months into 46 days, the GoC will require a net increase of ~24-25 times.......impossible, as such corners will be cut, and the Government could open up the potential for a Paris style, Trojan horse, attack from within.

Hard to believe no one imagined anything like this would happen when we so obliviously and willingly waded into the quag...

/facepalm

Hard to believe no one imagined anything like this would happen when we so obliviously and willingly waded into the quag...

/facepalm

I won't debate with you putting the Trojan Horse before the cart.......tribalism is far older than the 5th Republic.

It was Arab/Muslim perfidy that brought the West's combat troops to the region in the first place.

You tell yourself that.

I will go with the facts on the ground; Which is to control.

It was the control of energy and control of geopolitics that brought the colonizers, the British and the Americans to the region. Other European countries got in there as well, to get a few oil contracts. Of course, none of their tactics were ever fair and just. They exploited just like they have done all over the Middle East, Africa and South America. The military interventions, the dictators and puppets, the killing of democratic movements; All of these have led to the instability of the region.

We are not the good guys.

ISIL is a rogue creation of the Muslim Brotherhood, Obama, Erdogan and Morsi. It is a splinter group from Al Quaeda which was created by the Muslim Brotherhood. It was funded by Saudi Arabia, Turkey and the US. It is why Egypt's military deposed Morsi from power. ISIL is a rogue Muslim Brotherhood terror cell that broke off from Al Quaeda. That is fact.

Europe will now learn. This isn't about Jaffa oranges. This isn't about West Bank settlements and never was. Its about a religious war to recapture Jordan and Israel, then move on to the entire rest of the world in a religious battle to establish a caliphate that runs the world in regions by designated mullah councils, and where you have a choice-be Muslim or die.

Its ironic to see Obama now pledge help to France almost as ridiculous s Trudeau and Dion last night uttering hollow platitudes aout helping France when they are running away from the war against ISIL.

France was with Britain, Canada and Italy dead against the US funding ISIL and sending them into Libya. This is why we had an air mission without the US in Libya..

Now he pledges France what?

When France went into Malawi and many other African states after Muslim terrorists these last 4 years where has Obama been? Well he's been where he is when Coptic Christians were being slaughtered in Egypt, Christians in Sudan and Nigeria, terrorists attacking Kenya-silent.

This is the same Obama during the last Paris terrorist attack who refused to march against terrorism with world leaders in Paris and who said the killing of Jews in Paris was not because they were Jews it was coincidence.

Obama said, if they are terrorists don't call them Muslims. Muslims are not terrorists.

Who the hell does he think they are? They use Islam to recruit, to inflame and to force hundreds of thousands of Muslims to flood Europe as expendable objects for racist hatred so they can be used to cover the incoming of terrorists in their midst.

Hundreds of thousands of Muslims will now become the new Jews of Europe which is exactly what Muslim extremists want because with an inability to pick innocent Muslim from terrorist, good peaceful Muslims will be attacked and some will then turn to terrorists for solace and be recruited.

What is clear is that the days of blaming Israel and Jaffa oranges and Zionist Jews for Islamic extremism is coming to an ironic end-what a way for Israel to be able to prove its case-having Europeans attacked by these terrorists to see what it is really like to have to live with them.

Terrorists are not victims. They are morally culpable for their murders. They are murderers not victims.

They are cold blooded cowards

They are not and were never victims.

To call them victims and to utter stupid platitudes that they were created by root causes is crap.

Peaceful, moderate, logical people walk out of the very same environments as these terrorists do and far out number them and do not choose terror.

It is an insult to humanity and peaceful people especially peaceful Muslims to make excuses for Muslim terrorists.

Enough.

Terrorists are not victims they are victimizers and the same Western geniuses who blamed Israel or the US or colonialists for terrorists will soon learn-we did not create them but we sure as can make it worse when people like Obama try suck up to them.

Trudeau received a blast of reality last night. Trying to utter platitudes of doing what it takes while pulling your jets from attacking the very terrorists doing this crap is a farse. No parkas sent to Syria will undo terrorism.

Thinking you can screen out terrorists from 25,000 refugees coming in within 6 weeks is a bloody farse.

Trudeau better reach puberty. His hand on his heart gesture is no longer going to work.

This is not a time for bleeding heart Mama's boys with trust funds.

Edited by Rue

ISIL is a rogue creation of the Muslim Brotherhood, Obama, Erdogan and Morsi.

Obama? Really? Tinfoil.

Morsi and Muslim Brotherhood are enemies of the Wahabists in Saudi Arabia. ISIL originated in Saudi Arabia and was/is funded by Wahabist tribes, who have a special relationship with the Saudi monarchs.

Erdogan is using ISIL as a cover to attack the Kurds, who he sees as his real enemy. He's a psychopath who does what he can to maintain power.