Rob Ford, mayor of Toronto UPDATES

WWWTT

Sure.

#1-He isnt Mayor any longer, wont be ever again, and once the trial is done , he may be out as Councillor.

#2-He married (paid?) a woman dumb enough to stick by him in the face of his stupidity.

All good things about RoFo . Beyond that, I got nothing.

After watching his wife during one of the few public situations they dragged her out for, I don't feel comfortable with any attacks on her because of who she married. She had the look of an abused woman, and a lot of people in the room felt uncomfortable about her appearance.

#1 is spot on though.

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

After watching his wife during one of the few public situations they dragged her out for, I don't feel comfortable with any attacks on her because of who she married. She had the look of an abused woman, and a lot of people in the room felt uncomfortable about her appearance.

Fair enough, she has her own concerns and I shouldnt pile on.

What really burns me is that this stupid drunken idiot was presented by the Sun and other rightwing sources as someone to admire.

Well apparently if you phoned him about a pothole in your street, he would take a drive out and see to it. Oh yeah, thats how the mayor should be using his time. Oh well nice to get out of th office sometimes, even though he didnt show up there until noon. But I imagine he found ways to entertain himself for the ride.

Some do, some dont.

But we all know the concept of truth is lost on you. What you try to pass off as truth, every single poster on MLW knows what you post about China is a giant lie.

Everything you post about China is a lie=I hate your freedom of speech!

WWWTT

Everything you post about China is a lie=I hate your freedom of speech!

WWWTT

Well, believe what you want I suppose, dont let the reams and reams of knowledge, the mulititude of Chinese co workers who find your take amusing ,experts on China, scholars from inside and outside of China, the banning of Google (or at the least the throttling of sites and banishm,ent of some) and all that sway your opinion.

Could you point out even one thing that is a positive feature of Rob Ford? Even in his personal life, he sets up a cocaine buy while he is at a public park to watch his daughter play soccer!

There is nothing to admire about dumb, ignorant, gluttonous and abusive bullies, who would have ended up in the gutter if it wasn't for having the good fortune to be born into wealth and privilege....which they usually think they deserve anyway!

He's done a lot of good work with underprviledged kids. But yes, dumb, fat, etc. Quite the intellectual argument you provide. Just hate filled rants.

He's done a lot of good work with underprviledged kids.

He has? I suppose if throwing them under the bus is good work. Calling them all sorts of names and being generally ignorant to them, being drunk while coaching.

But yes, dumb, fat, etc. Quite the intellectual argument you provide. Just hate filled rants.

shady, we are talking about RoFo, their does not exist an intelligent way to say dumb fat and ignorant is his trademark.

Theres no hate, just glad he is out of the seat and for the most part, apart from his own dumb remarks (see yesterday) he is a non entity.

Well apparently if you phoned him about a pothole in your street, he would take a drive out and see to it. Oh yeah, thats how the mayor should be using his time. Oh well nice to get out of th office sometimes, even though he didnt show up there until noon. But I imagine he found ways to entertain himself for the ride.

Yes, I've head that he does do good constituency work, but like you said, that's the kind of thing an alderman or city councilor is supposed to do,,not the mayor - who's supposed to look after the big issues, and NOT delegate them to a city manager and other people in his office.

just glad he is out of the seat and for the most part, apart from his own dumb remarks (see yesterday) he is a non entity.

LOL!

I don't think so my friend.

This Ford character appears to poses a charisma that people are drawn to.

For the life of me, I can't see how he does it???????

But just the fact that this guy got re-elected tells me that he's sticking around and may very well take a shot at the mayors seat again!

You may be pissing your pants right now laughing as you read this, but after witnessing what happened in this past election, I would say it's plausible.

WWWTT

This Ford character appears to poses a charisma that people are drawn to.

Plenty of idiots abound. <shrug>

But just the fact that this guy got re-elected tells me that he's sticking around and may very well take a shot at the mayors seat again!

If you knew Randy and Doug dont want his Royal RoFo around the office at Deco, and the reasons why (#1...dumb as a pancake) then youd know why he tried muni politics.

You may be pissing your pants right now laughing as you read this, but after witnessing what happened in this past election, I would say it's plausible.

WWWTT

Whats plausible, that he gets slaughtered as his brother did?

Id say thats plausible .

But once we are done with the criminal trials we shall see what Robbie does. Good word is that RoFo threw his buddy under the bus and now once the trial starts Lisi will be begging to tell what he knows about Ford. He has to in order to minimize his sentence.

No one gives a rats patoot what Lisi has done. Everyone wants to know what Lisi did whilst with/On behalf of/order to do by Rofo.

Thats what will fill the papers and news. Except for Joe Warmington aka The Human Ford Enema and Sun News Network

Plenty of idiots abound. <shrug>

Ya and if they outnumber the rest on election day guess what happens?

You would think that Ford's political career was toast, but somehow he pulled it out of the ashes and hit the reset button.

WWWTT

• 1 month later...

I don't care the way he acted in the past, but since he could be dealing with his life, and we don't know exactly what they will find after the operation, he's not out of the wood as yet. Having said that, if he should survive this and doesn't change his ways, then there's nothing that will.

• 1 month later...

Why would anyone care? He's been done for a while now...

And why Ezra Levant would glowingly support a crack addict for a mayor is a bit of a mystery.... why do you support a crackhead for mayor Boges?

"I would have beaten John Tory hands down if I hadn't gotten sick". So crack addiction is an illness if it is a rightwinger.... everyone else should be locked up as a criminal! LOL

Hypocrites....