Rob Ford, mayor of Toronto UPDATES

WWWTT

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Doug Ford is really sounding "Out there" now!

Accusing the left of plotting against the Ford brothers!

WWWTT

Not all the left but there's a small group of people behind all Ford's legal issues.

I'm sure if you did forensic audits of a lot of politicians you'd find some technical breaking of of the rules.

There's no precedent for removing a sitting mayor for violations like these. And even if there was it'd take months for any action to be taken. They're wasting their time.

I'm sure if you did forensic audits of a lot of politicians you'd find some technical breaking of of the rules.

Nice brush off job there Boges.

Ford has got his butt wedged in tight into the mayors seat and there will be an election soon so he's going nowhere for now.

But if he's going to make a run at re-election,good luck!

WWWTT

Yeah this can be used against him in another election for sure. But who's he running against? Will two people on the left run? Will Olivia Chow run?

If Karen Stinz runs he's likely toast but now she's taking heat for sole sourcing news stand contracts.

There's a lot to be determined.

What about Mammo?

The city’s compliance audit committee has launched legal proceedings against Councillor Giorgio Mammoliti for apparent contraventions of the Municipal Elections Act after an auditor found that his 2010 campaign exceeded the spending limit.

The unanimous decision by the three-member panel immediately drew rebuke from the long-time politician’s lawyers, who had asked for an eight-month adjournment of the matter, and then from the councillor himself, who called the process “unfair.”

Auditors Bruce Armstrong and Glen Davison, of Froese Forensic Partners, found a number of apparent contraventions of the law, including that he spent $12,065 over the $27,464, or 44%.

Does'nt TO hav the fastest growing economy in the world. The city is doing better now than it did. I would have love to see the star go after the last mayor like this witch hunt against ford, I can just imagine the dirt they would have found.

Mayor Ford has done very considering that everyone is ganging up on him and is trying to bully him

.Insert

-nothing

-dumb things

-run from old women in viking garb

-stuffed his face at KFC

-beat the raps in court

-been an idiot on the radio-

-been upset that his briothers hand is so far up his keister that he is referred to as a sock puppet

-convinced people who dont research that he is a financial wizard

-done nothing to find that $2B gravy....gravy you say...?...yes please on my potatoes.

All just because they are on the left wing. We don't need another mayor Miller who is going to spend and raise taxes forever.

Someone needs to do some research.

What about the $350M surplus he handed Ford. Want to tell us about that?

.Insert

-nothing

-dumb things

-run from old women in viking garb

-stuffed his face at KFC

-beat the raps in court

-been an idiot on the radio-

-been upset that his briothers hand is so far up his keister that he is referred to as a sock puppet

-convinced people who dont research that he is a financial wizard

-done nothing to find that $2B gravy....gravy you say...?...yes please on my potatoes.

Someone needs to do some research.

What about the $350M surplus he handed Ford. Want to tell us about that?

How many times did Mayor Miller raise taxes and by how much? Plus the various extra fees he implemented to fund his fast spending ventures. It's easy to have lots of revenue when one is continually raises taxes and adding new fees for the public t o pay.

Mayor Ford is attacked everyday by the left wing, it's disgusting the dirt they continually try to fling at him hoping something sticks and blame him when he beats the rap in court...lol. I guess they don't repsect judges of law either then in addition to the mayors office.

Trueth be told the left is just upset that they lost the mayors office in the heartland of the left wing, they are embarrassed by it.

Edited by Peanutbutter

How many times did Mayor Miller raise taxes and by how much?

3% prop, 1.5% commercial

Prop taxes need to go up quite a bit, we pay too low for what we get.

Plus the various extra fees he implemented to fund his fast spending ventures. It's easy to have lots of revenue when one is continually raises taxes and adding new fees for the public t o pay.

Not good I grant you, but .....thats another story.

Mayor Ford is attacked everyday by the left wing, it's disgusting the dirt they continually try to fling at him

LOL!

Ford shits enough on his own, they just fling it back at him,

Ford is the author of his own fortunes.

They guy is an idiot. You can defend him all you want.

Trueth be told the left is just upset that they lost the mayors office in the heartland of the left wing, they are embarrassed by it.

Truth be told? Thats funny.

Nice make up fantasy.

3% prop, 1.5% commercial

Per year yes, it's disgusting that mayor Miller was always beating up on the honest home owner in Toronto.

Plus all the extra fees he decided to invent. Taxes need not go up every year.

Private citizens are required to live with their means governments should be the same. Live with what they get without raising taxes. Reduce wasteful spending and ensure t hat money spent is spent wisely.

Per year yes, it's disgusting that mayor Miller was always beating up on the honest home owner in Toronto.

Prop taxes are stupid low here. Have a look around at the muni's around us.They pay far more. No free rides anymore.

And yes, I am a homeowner.

Plus all the extra fees he decided to invent. Taxes need not go up every year.

Ford makes Miller look good (not much mind you) and makes one yearn for Mayor Mel.

You ll learn how much an idiot we have for mayor in due course. He's been a flunky all his life, save for his football coaching.

Edited by guyser