Is Israel about to start another Gaza carnage?

Hudson Jones

Guest American Woman
This image is breaking my heart.

All images of all innocent victims of war break my heart. There are images of dead Israeli children out there, too, in case you've missed those. Hamas could help reduce the likelihood of civilians being killed by attacks aimed at military targets by choosing a different location for their rocket warehouses - ie: somewhere other than in the middle of civilian populations - but I'd wager that they are getting exactly the results that they desire.

• Replies 637
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I, too, don't like what I've seen on the news, but as long as these two countries have outside support, the world will have to watch children on both sides die. I rather see leaders put into a cage and fight it out to save the lives of their countries young. This fighting will keep going on until someone stands up to both countries and make them see this is not good for their countries and for the young. The hatred these people have for each other is unexplainable! I still think if Israel became part of the USA, then there would be a better chance for peace.

Read the timeline so that you may not make false and bizarre justifications for killing civilians that make you look like a German trying to justify Nazi actions 70 years ago.

The 1948 Arab-Isreali War was instigated by the Arabs against the Israelis, now when either side lost land the losing side did their best to evacuate their people out of the area, be it the Arabs or Israelis except for the Palestinians, the one group that was left out to dry by the Arabs. Why you ask? Because the Arabs believed that with better preparation they should be able to defeat the Israelis shortly and in the meantime it does not hurt to use the Palestinians as an excuse, unfortunately for the Palestinians the Arabs were and are no match for Israel even when they outnumbered the Israeli military 3,4 or 5 to 1 and the Arabs were never able to defeat Israel, in fact they just kept on losing more territory in every war they started. The point here is that the Arabs used the Palestinians as a casus belli and could not care less about them and Israel is just defending itself. The Palestinian people need to realize that the Arabs are not looking out for them rather they put them in this position in order to further their own goals, the Israelis don't care about them because Israel has to protect it's citizens from outside aggression and this leaves the Palestinians to wake up and realize that they need to look out for themselves and distance themselves from the Arabs and prosper, or stick with the Arab cause and remain a casus belli until either the Arabs give up on the destruction of Israel, or they succeed...either way it will be a long wait.

And you are blaming Israel for retaliating and "killing" innocent children even though Palestinian terrorist organizations are using area's with plenty of children to store their weapons in order to cause just this outcry? If the Palestinians stopped attacking Israel or stopped using children as human shields then the Israelis won't be killing anyone but the deserving. The main difference is that Palestinian terrorist TARGET civilians while the Israeli military targets TERRORISTS who just happen to use children as human shields and then fools use that as proof of how "evil" Israel is.

Read up on history and see who the real aggressor has been over the last 50 or 60 years, and then read up on who wants to destroy who. Do you believe that Israel should put down their arms and let terrorists launch rockets at their civilians without retaliation? Would you be satisfied if someone started launching missiles at Canada and the government did nothing?

I, too, don't like what I've seen on the news, but as long as these two countries have outside support, the world will have to watch children on both sides die. I rather see leaders put into a cage and fight it out to save the lives of their countries young. This fighting will keep going on until someone stands up to both countries and make them see this is not good for their countries and for the young. The hatred these people have for each other is unexplainable! I still think if Israel became part of the USA, then there would be a better chance for peace.

there aren't two countries...there is one state suppressing/occupying another and the outside support is heavily asymmetrical, if it was symmetrical the zionists would have a reason to negotiate, Israel is essentially the 51state or is the US an israeli puppet state (i get that confused)

You can wear Yasser Arafat across your rear while squeezing into hot pants, it's not going to change the fact the Grand Mufti of Jerusalem...

1. was real..or do you wish to deny that?

2. was the founder and first leader of the Palestinian Cause. Or do you wish to deny it?

3. was involved in the Holocaust and was an SS man. Or do you wish to deny that as well?

4. started the Arab-Israeli War. Or would you like to deny that?

Deny away...

You can wear Yasser Arafat across your rear while squeezing into hot pants, it's not going to change the fact the Grand Mufti of Jerusalem...

1. was real..or do you wish to deny that?

2. was the founder and first leader of the Palestinian Cause. Or do you wish to deny it?

3. was involved in the Holocaust and was an SS man. Or do you wish to deny that as well?

4. started the Arab-Israeli War. Or would you like to deny that?

Deny away...

Who.

Gives.

A.

Crap.

How about, instead of rehashing what is little more than a historical footnote, you can explain why this moldering corpse matters one bit.

Edited by Black Dog

That you're unable to wrap your brain around history really isn't my problem.

Your inability to articulate why this little historical tidbit has any relevance to the issues at hand is absolutely your failure. Don't get me wrong: I know why you do it. You're trying to cast the Palestinians as Nazis.

If you don't want to hear about him, post elsewhere on another topic.

Impossible. Any time there's a discussion of the Israel/Palestine issue, you drag the Straw Mufti out to pound away on. It's frankly bizarre. And tiresome.

Edited by Black Dog

Quite to the contrary, as it provides a thorough historical perspective for the motives and actions of those involved. It will always be part of the Israel/Palestine issue...because it is part of the issue.

Yes indeed. I think you'll enjoy that Iron Dome vid...impressive. Got 'em all.

Quite to the contrary, as it provides a thorough historical perspective for the motives and actions of those involved. It will always be part of the Israel/Palestine issue...because it is part of the issue.

I'd maybe agree if DoP's Straw Mufti posts actually made a connection with current events. But they don't.

You mean you can't draw modern Nazi parallels without talking about Nazis past.

I gotta say, it is pretty funny how obsessed you are with this marginal historical character.

As mentioned on this forum numerous times, an uncle of mine worked for him in Yugoslavia during the War.