Israel's proportionality

Reportedly, four Israeli soldiers are injured by an alleged explosive. In response, two Palestinians are killed in a tank shelling. Israel also carries out 18 air attacks (CBC Radio 1) On the matter of proportionality, Israel appears to surpass the Nazis who aimed for ten dead for one of their own. Is this not almost as sickening as the West's obsequiousness toward Israel?

Historically Israel tries to retaliate dispoportionate roughly about 10 to 1. I remember in my childhood they exchanged hundreds of Egyption war prisoners for one or two Israeli pilot!!!. Their war casualities is also likely even less around 1 to 10 and so is their population.  It is also at least 10 time stronger than Arab neighbors thanks to all the money and arms they have been receiving from the West. I don't know much about Nazis but this is true about Israel. This is a norm among repressive regimes to completely destroyed even attempts of resistance against illegitimate dictatorships and occupations though few countries may have gone as far as Germany and Israel. One thing is sure though that is if situation was reverse and Israel was under Arab occupations then we would have witnessed by far worse atrocities from occupying Arabs than Israelis today. 

The West supports Israel, one because of the powerful zionist groups in the West lobbying for the support of Israel (one rumor has it that there will be no US president elected without the approval of this group but this may be an exaggeration) and second the West knows that Israel is the only true ally they have in the Middle East. Now one may say that some regimes like Stink Arabia and Jordan and Arab Emirates are also pro-West but that is false as only the regimes are pro-West (or should I say Western Puppets) as soon as these regimes fall a very fiercely anti-West regimes will form as per culture in those countries the people are anti-West and anti Western Culture especially because of the support the West has been giving to Israel.. Only Israel and people of Iran are pro-West in that region.

Edited by CITIZEN_2015

Best re-read those Camp David Accords, folks.

Israel did not start this war. The Arabs did...and lost. Losers don't make demands.

Countries that signed peace treaties with Israel all got "money from the West", however.

Edited by DogOnPorch
  • Like 1

Tha reference country was Israel not West.

The West won the war and helped to re-build defeated countries. Israel won the war and retaliates 10 to 1 and destroys defeated countries. Btw, it wasn't just Israel who defeated Arabs but the entire Western countries unconditionally supporting Israel with arms and money. Listen I am the last to support Arabs or an Arab cause. They are violent, backward, hateful, invaders, you name it, however I am trying not to be biased and just state the facts as they are.

Edited by CITIZEN_2015
  • Like 1

19 minutes ago, CITIZEN_2015 said:

.... Listen I am the last to support Arabs or an Arab cause. They are violent, backward, hateful, invaders, you name it, however I am trying not to be biased and just state the facts as they are.

If not biased, then just let Israel and the Arab/Persian states continue to fight it out.

Why should Israel have to show any restraint ?

51 minutes ago, CITIZEN_2015 said:

The West won the war and helped to re-build defeated countries. Israel won the war and retaliates 10 to 1 and destroys defeated countries. Btw, it wasn't just Israel who defeated Arabs but the entire Western countries unconditionally supporting Israel with arms and money. Listen I am the last to support Arabs or an Arab cause. They are violent, backward, hateful, invaders, you name it, however I am trying not to be biased and just state the facts as they are.

Complete garbage.

1 hour ago, kactus said:

Well stated! South Korea and Japan have received huge subsidies form West to rebuild their economy....

So have many Arab states...Iraq, Jordan, Egypt, Saudi Arabia, Oman, Kuwait, UAE, etc.

Guess who financed and engineered the Suez Canal...it wasn't Palestinians.

Edited by bush_cheney2004
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, bush_cheney2004 said:

So have many Arab states...Iraq, Jordan, Egypt, Saudi Arabia, Oman, Kuwait, UAE, etc.

Guess who financed and engineered the Suez Canal...it wasn't Palestinians.

No it  was Persians. Darius the Great, the Persian King of Kings financed and built Suez Canal.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Darius_the_Great's_Suez_Inscriptions

Edited by CITIZEN_2015

16 hours ago, Philip Hebbard said:

Reportedly, four Israeli soldiers are injured by an alleged explosive. In response, two Palestinians are killed in a tank shelling. Israel also carries out 18 air attacks (CBC Radio 1) On the matter of proportionality, Israel appears to surpass the Nazis who aimed for ten dead for one of their own. Is this not almost as sickening as the West's obsequiousness toward Israel?

It is fair to say Israel is well on the path to being the next Nazi state, all they do is rant and rave about being a "Jewish" state and deporting refugees and calling them "infiltrators.  They are currently trying to deport 60,000 refugees from the darfur and eritrea who'd face certain death upon return.  At this point they have basically become the Nazi party.

• Sad 1

12 hours ago, CITIZEN_2015 said:

I believe the word is colonized.  There are tens of thousands of US troops and the Japanese cannot even have a real army.

40 minutes ago, bush_cheney2004 said:

If necessary, of course.

What do you think "existential threat" means ?

It is people like you who create hatred for Israel. Very rarely humaine and strong character people would support the brutality and aggressiveness that Israeli army and governments have exhibited since birth. People usually support the underdogs and oppressed (the Palestinians) unless they are some losers enjoying to see thousands (in case of a nuclear retaliation millions) of innocent defenseless women and children die.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, CITIZEN_2015 said:

It is people like you who create hatred for Israel. Very rarely humaine and strong character people would support the brutality and aggressiveness that Israeli army and governments have exhibited since birth. People usually support the underdogs and oppressed (the Palestinians) unless they are some losers enjoying to see thousands (in case of a nuclear retaliation millions) of innocent defenseless women and children die.

Nonsense...you guys are still hosing First Nations (PalestIndians) after 150 years....Israel is only the size of Vancouver Island.

Israel does not send IDF forces across the world's oceans to invade and bomb other nations...like Canada (which was not attacked).

• Like 1

1 hour ago, bush_cheney2004 said:

Nonsense...you guys are still hosing First Nations (PalestIndians) after 150 years....Israel is only the size of Vancouver Island.

Israel does not send IDF forces across the world's oceans to invade and bomb other nations...like Canada (which was not attacked).

Total Nonsense in regards to First Nations. So what it is small in size does this give them the right to be brutal and aggressive against weak defenseless people?

No it send IDF across its border to invade and bombs defenseless nations including women and children. Canada has never done that. It did send it peacekeeping force to protect the defenseless people of Afghanistan against a barbaric, brutal murderous Taliban.

Edited by CITIZEN_2015

11 minutes ago, CITIZEN_2015 said:

Total Nonsense in regards to First Nations. So what it is small in size does this give them the right to be brutal and aggressive against weak defenseless people?

Okay...remain in denial.

No it send IDF across its border to invade and bombs defenseless nations including women and children. Canada has never done that. It did send it peacekeeping force to protect the defenseless people of Afghanistan against a barbaric, brutal murderous Taliban.

Peacekeeping my ass....Canada bombed Iraq and Serbia, invaded Haiti, killed Afghan civilians, brutalized Somalians, occupied Germany, etc., etc., far beyond the scope and scale of anything Israel has done to defend against real existential threats.  

Look, you can hate Israel all you want, but don't pretend that Canada is as pure as the driven snow.

If this thread is about "proportionality", when was Canada actually attacked to warrant invasions and bombings of other nations in equal measure?

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, bush_cheney2004 said:

Peacekeeping my ass....Canada bombed Iraq and Serbia, invaded Haiti, killed Afghan civilians, brutalized Somalians, occupied Germany, etc., etc., far beyond the scope and scale of anything Israel has done to defend against real existential threats.  

Look, you can hate Israel all you want, but don't pretend that Canada is as pure as the driven snow.

If this thread is about "proportionality", when was Canada actually attacked to warrant invasions and bombings of other nations in equal measure?

Total lies. Re-inventing history. 

I don't hate Israel. I hate their actions against defenseless women and children though I acknowledge if Arabs get the chance theyr would do worse. I am unbiased.

Canada never bombed other nations (except when it was at war against Nazi Germany or nazis in Siberia, or muderous Taliban) and they targetted the evil not innocent people.

29 minutes ago, CITIZEN_2015 said:

Canada never bombed other nations (except when it was at war against Nazi Germany or nazis in Siberia, or muderous Taliban) and they targetted the evil not innocent people.

Nazis in Siberia...WTF ?

The point is that Canada has bombed other nations (e.g. Iraq, Serbia, Libya), killed civilians, without EVER being attacked by these nations.

The Somalia Affair is well documented.

So why are you holding Israel to a different standard when it actually faces existential threats from bordering nations and has actually been attacked ?

• Like 1

12 hours ago, bush_cheney2004 said:

Nazis in Siberia...WTF ?

Yes those who CLEANSED other races and religions purely based on their race and religion. Those muderers and rapists who murdered and raped defenseless muslims selectively. They don't have to be followers of Hitler to be nazis.

You are saying a lot of garbage about Canada which is not even worth responding.

Edited by CITIZEN_2015
  • Like 1