Green leader Elizabeth May only became Canadian citizen at age 24

34 minutes ago, taxme said:

Sad but so true. The good old Canada that we all once knew and loved will soon be gone. It is slowly being taken over and replaced by new culturally incompatible immigrants that have no real love for Canada.

I have no love for this Fake Country, so I can't fault them, you can't swear fealty to a Post National State which stands for nothing, fights for nothing.

I cannot fault the immigrants for what Canadian wrought themselves, there's nothing left here but cartels and the fools who bow down to them for a handout.

All God's children, Lord have mercy on them, Canada is neither here nor there.

4 hours ago, Dougie93 said:

Like if you got a problem with me, Zeitgeist, you think I'm a traitor and demand satisfaction?

I'll cone down to the 6ix and see you, face to face.  We can settle this hash in the street.

There's no hood in the Big Smoke which I do not walk tall in.

You tell me where to be and when, I drive down and be there, just say the word.

I won't lift a finger against you, I swear, you can beat an old veteran with your black belt, free shot, no payback.  Fill your boots.

But if you are going to call a man a traitor, you should at least do him the courtesy of looking him in the eye when you do.

I don’t need to fight you, but you need to leave Canada and renounce your citizenship as a self-proclaimed traitor.  Follow your own dear leader George W’s advice, “If you aren’t with us you’re against us” and get the f@k out of Canada!

4 minutes ago, Zeitgeist said:

I don’t need to fight you, but you need to leave Canada and renounce your citizenship as a self-proclaimed traitor.  Follow your own dear leader George W’s advice, “If you aren’t with us you’re against us” and get the f@k out of Canada!

I can be with George W. Bush,  he never threw me under the bus like you, he has no quarrel with Canadian soldiers, nor the Queen.

God bless George W. Bush, repealed the inheritance tax, helped my pay for my property here in Wellington County.

I'm a Republican in the classical sense, De Oppresso Liber, me and George W. Bush, and Elizabeth Windsor,  stand together, for the free world.

9 minutes ago, Zeitgeist said:

... Follow your own dear leader George W’s advice, “If you aren’t with us you’re against us” and get the f@k out of Canada!

Point of order please...that's not what George W. Bush said.

Here is the proper post 9/11 reference and context:

"Every nation, in every region, now has a decision to make. Either you are with us, or you are with the terrorists."

There's still good people in the Democrat Party, Tulsi Gabbard is my Battle Angel.

Lady JFK.

If the Democrats would just ditch their Progressive Tranny Commies and run Lady JFK, I'd vote for her over Trump, in a heartbeat.

Trump's a gun grabber anyways, so it's a wash on the 2A

When Tulsi Battle Angel took that Karmala Harris down "Drug Warrior, Dirty Prosecutor", I jumped right out of my chair, you go, Tulsi, give em heck.

Edited by Dougie93

I don't condemn Lizzy May for going to Canada, that's what my father did, prolly for similar reasons.

I only condemn her kook policies, my father was a lefty, but he wasn't a dingbat kook.

I'm sure she's a nice lady n' all, and I don't even criticize her for being a drunk, I like me some cocktails too, I'm drinking Jim Beam and blonde chasers right naow.

Edited by Dougie93

May compared Israel's occupation of Palestinian territory after several wars to Russia's invasion of Crimea.

She also parrots the usual peanut gallery irrelevancies to the U.S. (Trump) and China (Xi).

It looks like May (and Singh) would just hope that those kind of problems would go away, or be dealt with by those nations that can.

1 minute ago, bush_cheney2004 said:

May compared Israel's occupation of Palestinian territory after several wars to Russia's invasion of Crimea.

She also parrots the usual peanut gallery irrelevancies to the U.S. (Trump) and China (Xi).

It looks like May (and Singh) would just hope that those kind of problems would go away, or be dealt with by those nations that can.

Lizzy was prolly drunk,  but whatever, let the Zionists fight their own battles, Lockheed Martin shareholders approve.

As for Singh, I like the guy personally, seems like a genuinely nice fellow, but again, dingbat.

My father went to Berkeley, he was about as left wing as Americans could get at the time, but in the end he voted Liberal in Canada.

I know he would say Justin was a lightweight,  but my old man loved him some Pierre Trudeau; Just Watch Me.

Elizabeth May would definitely channel her inner PET for tree hugger issues, but not much else.

People keep asking these candidates what they would do about Trump....as if they could do anything even if they wanted to.

I don't think Trump would waste much ammo on May...Justin Trudeau has already wilted under fire.

Singh has called for Trump's impeachment....Trump was heard to say "Who the hell is Jagmeet Singh ? "

I don't even fault Mister Ivan for taking Crimea back.

Fair enough, Obama was actually a hawk, he called Ivan out.

You try to take Crimea from them and put BMD in Romania, Ivan is going to respond.

I don't fault Obama, but you better back this shit up once you start it.

No half measures.  if you're calling Ivan out you gotta go all the way, Curtis LeMay.

Eagle with Thunderbolts in Talons Grasped, in for a penny in for a pound.

Edited by Dougie93

1 minute ago, bush_cheney2004 said:

Singh has called for Trump's impeachment....Trump was heard to say "Who the hell is Jagmeet Singh ? "

Singh talks a big game about "standing up to Trump", but I bet Trump would like him.  Trump likes Trudeau too.

Trump likes Canadians, Trump is just giving them a taste of their own medicine; Supply Management Cartels?  Tit for tat.

12 minutes ago, bush_cheney2004 said:

Elizabeth May (and Singh) raise the classic question about dogs who chase cars...what are they going to do when they catch it ?

If May formed a government, Canada would shrink even lower internationally, lower than with Justin Trudeau.

Canada being relevant internationally is a Canadian delusion.  That was maybe in the wake of World War Two up until the sixties, but then Canada dismantled that.

2 minutes ago, Dougie93 said:

Canada being relevant internationally is a Canadian delusion.  That was maybe in the wake of World War Two up until the sixties, but then Canada dismantled that.

That's the funny part...Canadian media and voters still keep asking as if it matters.  

5 hours ago, Zeitgeist said:

and get the f@k out of Canada!

Nah, I'll come and go as I please.

I'm buying a new gun too, Smith & Wesson Model 29 .44 magnum this time.

Lots of guys here like to come to the range with me, but they don't have their own guns.

So I figure I need two, one for me, and one for the gunless Canadian.

Edited by Dougie93

On 9/9/2008 at 4:57 PM, Moonlight Graham said:

What do u think? Is she unfit to be PM because of her specific immigration history?

I don't think that she should be allowed to be PM but we have lots of MPs who weren't born in Canada so I don't know why the PM job should be any different.

I do think that May is unfit because of her complete lack of intelligence and foresight. Luckily she doesn't have Trudeau's mad selfie skills.

6 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

I don't think that she should be allowed to be PM but we have lots of MPs who weren't born in Canada so I don't know why the PM job should be any different.

It's because the one type of immigrant leftist Canada is allowed to hate, is white Americans. 

5 minutes ago, Dougie93 said:

It's because the one type of immigrant leftist Canada is allowed to hate, is white Americans. 

If they hated on any other type of immigrant, they'd get called racist until the cows come home. Meanwhile these same folks will cry racist until the cows come home if any other type of immigrant is hated on, obvious double standard is obvious.

Edited by Yzermandius19