Green leader Elizabeth May only became Canadian citizen at age 24

No it's not. It's not a fact either. If the Queen commanded anything of us the Commonwealth in its entirety would laugh at her.

You are about as delusional as the Americans. Where is Europe and the World on Iraq? No where!! Where will Europe and the world will be on the American Credit Crisis? No where!! I would have to say it is somewhat of sublte fak u to the US on both these fronts. So you, like the Americans are living in your dementia that you have this elaborate world support.

The Queens is stated as the Sovereign of Canada. It's in Canada's Constitution. If the Queen should decide to assert her sovereignty, Canada could try to raise the matter before the Interantional Court of Justice as the Queen has proclaimed all matters between the Monarch and its colonies to be dealt with there since 1970.

Think how you want, Canada is poised and positioned to be brought before the International Court. Given the direction Canada is going the only way to stop these trash politicians is target Buckingham palace, the International Court, and the EU to make them aware of what Canada's politicians are up to and what can be done about it.

You speak of the Commonwealth, but you fail to recognize Canada did not satisfy the Statue of Westminister. That said, Canada is not as free as the delusional think.

You are about as delusional as the Americans. Where is Europe and the World on Iraq? No where!! Where will Europe and the world will be on the American Credit Crisis? No where!! I would have to say it is somewhat of sublte fak u to the US on both these fronts. So you, like the Americans are living in your dementia that you have this elaborate world support.

Not quite....I am pretty sure that the Americans no longer kiss any royal ass, having booted them in same long ago. May I recommend changing the name from the British colony "Canada" to something a bit more independent minded? Just an idea to cement the deal.

Edited by bush_cheney2004

Not quite....I am pretty sure that the Americans no longer kiss any royal ass, having booted them in same long ago. May I recommend changing the name from the British colony "Canada" to something a bit more independent minded? Just an idea to cement the deal.

What? Like New England? Georgia? Virginia?

I am pretty sure that the Americans no longer kiss any royal ass, having booted them in same long ago.

Of course Americans kiss royal ass; they just booted one out and brought in others. Regard Princesses Paris and Nicole, Earl Brad and Countess Angelina, and His Excellency George II. :rolleyes:

Edited by g_bambino

Of course Americans kiss royal ass; they just booted one out and brought in others. Regard Princesses Paris and Nicole, Earl Brad and Countess Angelina, and His Excellency George II. :rolleyes:

See how that works....it is very liberating to do it early and often. Royalty is a dish best served reheated.

Immigrants often see themselves not as Canadians but associate themselves as wherever they came from or align themselves with some idealology as am excuse to not work. Not really their fault. Canada's political trash's multicultural immolation initiatives is the root of this attitude. If immigrants want to contribute, get a job or else fak off back to wherever they came from.
Immigrants displace Canadians from their jobs, drive down wages, and water down Canada's democratic voice.

If you're going to clog the topic with complete rubbish then at least try to make it consistent. Are immigrants losers who find excuses to avoid work or are they stealing jobs from Canadians?

The only people trying to water down Canada's democratic voice are people like you who're ranting against other Canadian citizens and their democratic rights.

The Canadians of that Canada were the French Settlers not immigrants from France. These Canadians are talked about in the documented writings of George Washington. You may have heard of him?? The First president of the United States?

You've got no right to complain about people ruining Canada and no right to boast of your knowledge of Canadian history if the best source for Canadian history you can come up with is George Washington.

Strangely in 1982 those of Canada were not treated as Citizens but treated as British Subjects when the Queen, the liberals, and the Supreme Court Unilaterally imposed a constitution on the people of Canada without a vote by the people of Canada.

A constitution written and debated by Canadian elected officials means we're British subjects?

Yes, Europe knows Canada is a joke. A modern day Canadian is enough to rile a laugh or two. Not with Canadians but at them. The fact Canada has its origins dating back into the 16th century. The Canadians of that Canada were the French Settlers not immigrants from France. These Canadians are talked about in the documented writings of George Washington. You may have heard of him?? The First president of the United States? (Yes I know you have already called him a liar) Canada and the Canadians became an occupied people by the English in 1759. This was during the 7 year war in Europe. France was blocked from sending its Warships so the colony was lost and fell under occupation. Canada and those of Canada were British Subjects up until 1955 (somewhere around there) at which point those of Canada shifted to being Citizens. Strangely in 1982 those of Canada were not treated as Citizens but treated as British Subjects when the Queen, the liberals, and the Supreme Court Unilaterally imposed a constitution on the people of Canada without a vote by the people of Canada. That said, at what point did those of Canada cease to be subjects and treated like citizens? At what point have those of Canada had a say in the broad actions imposed on them by the Liberals and Conservatives??

ZILCH. You see what makes Canada and Canadians a world wide joke is that modern Canadians are about as much Canadian as Americans are Iraqi (Because the US is in Iraq) or the Russians were German (Because they occupied East Germany), or the British were Chinese (Because they Occupied Hong Kong), or the British and French are Indian (Because they both occupied India), and the list goes on. The Canadians and Canada fell under British Occupation in 1759. The Canadians and Canada has never been Liberated or freed per say. The joke is we have the British Occupier trying to assume the identity of the Canadian. Can fungus on cheese become cheese? Can mold on fruit become fruit? Sorry Pal, a parasite never becomes its host!!

So Canadien, Canadians are a modern day joke to those who have examined history. As for the bible, I will be more than happy to bring forward more quotes. It's full of lot of great stuff. Man is very lucky to have such a book. It calms the spirit and sooths the soul. I take great comfort in the God portrayed in this book. He's somewhat of a superhero, there to lead the way and fight your battles. If he likes you enough you are included in the "BOOK OF LIFE." If not, oh well, sucks to be you. Enjoy your life as cheese fungus or fruit mold ;)

So here's the "You called George Washington a liar" stupidity again. And the threat to quote verses of the Bible entirely out of context again Whatever.

Soeaking of parasite, it is clear that logic and commonsense must be some types of parasite, because your brain rejected them long ago.

You've got no right to complain about people ruining Canada and no right to boast of your knowledge of Canadian history if the best source for Canadian history you can come up with is George Washington.

I see you need a crash course in whowhereology - and believe me, I am not making this one up.

At the start is a irrefutable fact. In 1755, while being an officer in the British colonial forces, Geroge Washington wrote a document, now preserved and all, in which he made a reference to the Canadians, as the settlers of French descent living in New France were then known. That's a fact, And here are the conclusion whowereologist (yep, in the singular, because only one person holds these views) draw from this historical document:

1) George Washington applied the word Canadian as meaning New France settlers of French descent, so anyone who claims that today the word has another meaning is wrong, is guilty of falsely calling George Washington a liar, and is a British revisionist to boot.

2) That same document by George Washington also proves that the word "Canada" is of French origin, and that anyone who claims otherwise is wrong, and nothing more than an aboriginal revisionist with a grudge.

3) Jacques Cartier (the first man to have written the word Canada) was a French Christian man sent by a King reigning by divine right, therefore:

4) The word Canada cannot have an Aboriginal root, because First Nations didn't have an alphabet, and therefore didn't have a language (or, in alternate versions, have a language similar to that of the monkees).

5) The Aboriginals Cartier met only emitted sounds, like a crow, and therefore Cartier merely used his christian soul and his knwledge of the french language to interpret these sounds and come with a word, Canada.

6) People who point out that Cartier himself wrote "Ils appellent un village Canada' (They call a village Canada) just don't get the fact that, since Cartier wrote that sentence in French, the word Canada is entirely French in origin.

7) To doubt points 4, 5, and 6 is to call both Wshington and Cartier liars and, since Cartier was a Christian man sent by a Christian King reigning by divine right, it is also opposition to God and blasphemy.

8) The Bible is proof that God would have merely yawned if the French and Spanish conquerors had proceded with a genocide of First Nations, and that Aboriginals should be grateful that they still exist.

As I said, I am not making this up.

Edited by CANADIEN

Do you watch the news or read the paper? Immigrants whine how their credentials are not recognized and how they are in Canada scrubbing toilets and driving cab to earn a living. Wah...... Cream of the crop hey?? Sounds like Country rejects to me. Couldn't cut the mustard wherever they came from so they come to Canada looking for the red carpet treatment but the reality is the Employers see them as cheap labour to exploit. Immigrants displace Canadians from their jobs, drive down wages, and water down Canada's democratic voice.

You sound like your own country's reject to me... Did your mom and dad love you? Cause you're pissed...

I can tell you which immigrants are truly screwed: Doctors, Dentists and Lawyers. There a North-American mafia-like legislation for these professions that here they have to start from scratch, waste several years and tens of thousands of dollars just to get to do what they already know.

But in Information Technology it's very different. I work with some people who are "fresh off the boat" or even brought on visas from other countries (India, China, etc.) Some of them barely speak English yet they have top-tier jobs.

Did some poor immigrant kid take your job at McDonalds? Or are you talking about physical labor? Or cleaning offices? I doubt there are many Canadians lining up for these employment opportunities...

Edited by PoliticalCitizen

I can tell you which immigrants are truly screwed: Doctors, Dentists and Lawyers. There a North-American mafia-like legislation for these professions that here they have to start from scratch, waste several years and tens of thousands of dollars just to get to do what they already know.

That is the way it should be across the board. Why the F'ck should some OTHER country reject losers come here and gain employment over a Canadian. They couldn't cut the mustard wherever they came from so they come here and are all to happy to be exploited by greedy North American Employers. The fact is the North American employer doesn't want to pay or share in the success of their business. Their drive is to exploit and drive down costs to maximize profits and bonuses for themselves. Greedy is what Greedy does.

The so called modern immigrants is just to happy to have a job so they accept substandard pay and substandard conditions. The immigrants from WWII to the eighties were European in Origin. The European Immigrants pursued quality of life. The immigrants from the 90's till now are asian in Origin. Asian workers and families are used to substandard living and working conditions. An Asian Family will buy a home in Toronto and share that home with 3 or 4 other families. They are used to those kind of conditions. You will not see a European or North American Family do that. I applaud the Asian values toward family. However, for the most part the North American Baby Boomer trash do not share these values. They are a selfish lot. The sooner the world is expunged of these Lazy, selfish Baby Boomer trash (soon to be pond scum) Generations, the sooner the world can move on and recover from the trauma they inflicted with their dementia and delusional outlook on life.

If I don't have a chance to say Good Ridance to the Boomer Trash, I say it now. GOOD RIDANCE.

That is the way it should be across the board. Why the F'ck should some OTHER country reject losers come here and gain employment over a Canadian. They couldn't cut the mustard wherever they came from so they come here and are all to happy to be exploited by greedy North American Employers. The fact is the North American employer doesn't want to pay or share in the success of their business. Their drive is to exploit and drive down costs to maximize profits and bonuses for themselves. Greedy is what Greedy does.

The so called modern immigrants is just to happy to have a job so they accept substandard pay and substandard conditions. The immigrants from WWII to the eighties were European in Origin. The European Immigrants pursued quality of life. The immigrants from the 90's till now are asian in Origin. Asian workers and families are used to substandard living and working conditions. An Asian Family will buy a home in Toronto and share that home with 3 or 4 other families. They are used to those kind of conditions. You will not see a European or North American Family do that. I applaud the Asian values toward family. However, for the most part the North American Baby Boomer trash do not share these values. They are a selfish lot. The sooner the world is expunged of these Lazy, selfish Baby Boomer trash (soon to be pond scum) Generations, the sooner the world can move on and recover from the trauma they inflicted with their dementia and delusional outlook on life.

If I don't have a chance to say Good Ridance to the Boomer Trash, I say it now. GOOD RIDANCE.

From "immigrants are rejects" to "baby boomers are scum'> whatever.

Our education system, and society in general, is an adject failure; we should be able to produce enough people for these fields without having to resort immigration. We need people raised in this society and functionally literate in English (or French) to fill these occupations. Personally, I don't know where you get the lawyer part from; unless you studied law in the US, Britain, NZ, Australia, and the Caribean, then it really doesn't matter how much law you studied or practiced.

Our education system, and society in general, is an adject failure; we should be able to produce enough people for these fields without having to resort immigration. We need people raised in this society and functionally literate in English (or French) to fill these occupations. Personally, I don't know where you get the lawyer part from; unless you studied law in the US, Britain, NZ, Australia, and the Caribean, then it really doesn't matter how much law you studied or practiced.

True for the lawyers... not so for doctors or dentists.

That is the way it should be across the board. Why the F'ck should some OTHER country reject losers come here and gain employment over a Canadian.

You mean why smarter and better qualified people choose to immigrate to Canada and make you feel like a loser and a reject?

Maybe because you are one...

See how that works....it is very liberating to do it early and often. Royalty is a dish best served reheated.

Of course I see how it works; how else could I have made the accurate observation? Regardless, whether you like it or not, America's got royalty; a pesudo, wanna-be, mimick of the real thing. The very existence of these pretenders might just demonstrate that Americans actually regret not having a true original.

The so called modern immigrants is just to happy to have a job so they accept substandard pay and substandard conditions. The immigrants from WWII to the eighties were European in Origin. The European Immigrants pursued quality of life. The immigrants from the 90's till now are asian in Origin. Asian workers and families are used to substandard living and working conditions.

You mean, families from non-Commonwealth Asian countries, right? People from Malaysia, India, Sri Lanka, Papua New Guinea, and the like, are fine by you, no?

Edited by g_bambino

You mean, families from non-Commonwealth Asian countries, right? People from Malaysia, India, Sri Lanka, Papua New Guinea, and the like, are fine by you, no?

No, all of them. Asian history is wrought with tyrannies and abuse. The fact is, the Asian hierarchy does not value their people. They see their people as something to exploit. Of course, the US Corporation has exploited this area to the extreme by setting up manufacturing operations in these countries and taking advantage of cheap labour costs. Once upon a time the US Corporation manufactured their own goods in the US and Canada but somewhere along the line they decided it was to costly to employ American and Canadian workers so they shipped their manufacuring operations to China, Malaysia, India, and countless other countries to only import these same products back into the United States and Canada for resale. The US corporation has done so well exploiting these countries labour costs they have now found a way to import these asian workers to the United States and Canada to further exploit low labour costs.

I am not sure what bubble you live in, been to Walmart lately? Any store for that matter? Look at where the stuff is manufactured and made. With what is going on in the United States and their credit crisis and government bailouts it's not a mystery to see the United States brought this upon themselves. Canada is fortunate it has resource revenues to prop it up else it would be dragged down by the United States.

What I have stated is quite accurate.

Of course I see how it works; how else could I have made the accurate observation? Regardless, whether you like it or not, America's got royalty; a pesudo, wanna-be, mimick of the real thing. The very existence of these pretenders might just demonstrate that Americans actually regret not having a true original.

Guess again...the Americans have preferred power over royal pomp for a long time. Burger King has more going on than any royals you might worship. God Save the Queen and all that jazz.