Evidence shows Joe Biden was BAITING Trump at the debait to show the public how he treats ANY sort of disability.

None of Joe's problems are going to get better before November.

He's not getting younger.

The border won't close itself.

Inflation isn't easing.

Housing won't get cheaper.

Food won't get cheaper.

Gas won't get cheaper.

His cognitive decline won't suddenly reverse.

Kamala is still his VP

Jean-Pierre is still going to be his press sec.

He's toast.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, robosmith said:

See his previous BULLYING of John McCain and the disabled reporter he MOCKED.

Joe exhibited vigor at campaign rallies before and after the debait.

And IMMEDIATELY AFTER at a debait watch party.

So you are suggesting Joe acted like a dementia patient? That's sick

1 hour ago, West said:

So you are suggesting Joe acted like a dementia patient? That's sick

Its the equivalent of "he meant to do that"

He has been acting like a dementia patient for the last 4 year in order to give Trump a false sense of confidence and in October he is going to leap into action and get him.

Teleprompter Biden is ok when he remembers not to read the instructions out loud. Off the cuff Biden is awful which is why he barely does interviews and when he does it is with only press that is on his side. Biden has yet to to a single interview with a conservative outlet, yet Trump is more than willing to be interviewed from liberal outlets.

11 hours ago, robosmith said:

Well for sure, you see this all the time in sports. Teams frequently score on their own goal to lull the opponent into a false sense of security.

You are such an !diot

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Deluge said:

Somebody forgot to tell CNN and the rest of the schmucks that vote democrat. lol

This is what I was worried about. I wanted Trump to win, but I didn't want Biden to lose badly enough that CNN was forced to pick a new candidate. 

If the DNC puts a new candidate out there they still have all of July, Aug, Sept and Oct to lie about them, and all of their lies will be shiny and new, which is like crack to cultist losers.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

This is what I was worried about. I wanted Trump to win, but I didn't want Biden to lose badly enough that CNN was forced to pick a new candidate. 

If the DNC puts a new candidate out there they still have all of July, Aug, Sept and Oct to lie about them, and all of their lies will be shiny and new, which is like crack to cultist losers.

Biggest issue for the DNC is time and money. Unless they choose Kamala Harris they lose all of Bidens campaign funds and have to start from scratch with everything.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

I think Trump wins regardless.

If they put up Newsom then they'll have a white male problem in that they will have spurned the black female VP which will immediately trigger BLM and Antifa riots all over the country.  

Harris is an ldiot, so she would also lose. 

The only person I can see moving the needle is Mike Obama. That America-hating racist would scoop up pretty much all of the democrats, and a good chunk of the stupid ninnies in the center. 

11 minutes ago, Fluffypants said:

Biggest issue for the DNC is time and money. Unless they choose Kamala Harris they lose all of Bidens campaign funds and have to start from scratch with everything.

100% true, but do they even need to raise one dollar?

How much will the DNC have to pay NBC, CNN and MSNBC for ten thousand hours of lies about Trump and 24/7 positive campaign coverage for their new nominee?

That amount of positive coverage would cost Trump about two-hundred billion dollars, and they'd never run lies for Trump for any amount of money. They'd even go so far as fake-check the truth from Trump on the ads that they took money for.

Newsom will get lies and support 24/7 from those stations from now until November 6th for free. He could spend every cent of his campaign donations on hookers and blow and it wouldn't make a lick of difference.

You're about to witness the mother of all propaganda campaigns. KJU will get so jealous after he sees the amount of lying and spin-doctoring that the US MSM pumps out that he'll line up all of his sycophant media members and mow them down with an anti-aircraft gun.

20 minutes ago, Deluge said:

The only person I can see moving the needle is Mike Obama. That America-hating racist would scoop up pretty much all of the democrats, and a good chunk of the stupid ninnies in the center. 

Mike's pro-riot commencement speech in 2020 was political suicide. 

During the height of the rioting she literally told high school graduates to "stay angry, and focus their anger".

Who else ever told 18 yr-olds to stay violent

1 minute ago, WestCanMan said:

Mike's pro-riot commencement speech in 2020 was political suicide. 

During the height of the rioting she literally told high school graduates to "stay angry, and focus their anger".

Who else ever told 18 yr-olds to stay violent

That's a good point. 

I'm hearing that Mike has ZERO interest in stepping into that ring anyways, so that's also encouraging. 

On 6/30/2024 at 12:00 PM, robosmith said:

Robo-season!

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Fluffypants said:

Well, kind of.

The super pacs can still use what they have and it is possible to role some of the money back to the DNC campaign funds. But, yes, they do lose a chunk of money.

1 hour ago, Fluffypants said:

That isn't how it works at all. If Biden or Harris is no longer the candidate, the DNC doesn't lost any of its funds. 

The Biden campaign is free to move all their donations to other PAC's and depending on applicable limits laws, move it to other candidates as well. They can also refund the money back and then it can be donated right back to the new candidates or they can offer to transfer refunds for their donors as well.