Sorry, boys and girls. Everybody knows that Joe LOST last night. He is going to lose the election.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/trump-says-biden-will-nominee-amid-dem-panic-over-debate-performance

Former President using his hands to convey his point at the debate.

The Trump campaign declared victory shortly after the showdown ended, saying the former president and presumptive Republican nominee had "delivered the greatest debate performance and victory in history to the largest voter audience in history, making clear exactly how he will improve the lives of every American." 

"Joe Biden on the other hand showed exactly why he deserves to be fired," Trump campaign co-chairs Chris LaCivita and Susie Wiles said in a statement Thursday night. "Despite taking a week-long vacation at Camp David to prepare for the debate, Biden was unable to defend his disastrous record on the economy and the border."

They added: "President Trump is spot-on when he says that if Joe Biden is too incompetent to stand trial, then Biden is too incompetent to be President." 

And for you crybabies who are so delusional that you might think Joe won, a LEFT WING BIASED CNN POLL says otherwise.

The CNN poll posted on air showed that 67% of debate watchers felt that Trump had won the debate, compared to 33% who believed that Biden had won the debate.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, eyeball said:

It's pretty obvious Joe Biden is as inappropriate for the job as Trump.

Trump is the best president in history.

Just now, impartialobserver said:

What would be amazing is to have both candidates drop out.. 

The country needs Trump. He is the best thing to happen to America since Reagan. (He actually governed like Reagan.)

I don't think Pedophile Joe should drop out. He should just continue to campaign and look worse and worse. The country NEEDS a Trump landslide, with coattails to bring with him a Republican Congress.

It's the only way to fix what the DemoNazis have broken.

1 hour ago, impartialobserver said:

and when Trump wins... life will be much the same as it was the day before. Still have bills to pay, children to raise, etc. 

Six months, it might be a lot easier paying those bills and driving the kids around when gasoline costs plummet.

Also, if Trump can (a) secure the border and (b) find those illegals who are members of ISIS and kick them out, the children will be a lot safer.

5 minutes ago, gatomontes99 said:

I think this is a first. Forget Biden getting all the answers wrong and not being able to organize his lies well enough, the guy looked like he was dying.

2 minutes ago, reason10 said:

Six months, it might be a lot easier paying those bills and driving the kids around when gasoline costs plummet.

Also, if Trump can (a) secure the border and (b) find those illegals who are members of ISIS and kick them out, the children will be a lot safer.

Maybe. But one's personal economic fortunes do not solely depend on the President. You do not go from being dirt poor to living in a mansion because the right President was elected. It is one's actual decisions that make or break someone. Being someone that grew up poor.. I know intimately what brings that on and it was not because Ronald Reagan was in office. 

10 minutes ago, impartialobserver said:

What would be amazing is to have both candidates drop out.. 

You realize that The Replacements would give us a Harris V deSantis battle. I'm not sure you'd be better off  :) 

and when Trump wins... life will be much the same as it was the day before. Still have bills to pay, children to raise, etc. 

A lot of people think elections dont' matter and don't change anything. 

They're wrong of course. It will impact the price of food for you kids, the cost of those bills you pay, how safe your family is what options your kids will have as they grow older -  it matters. 

Unless you're a woman trying to get Mifepristone. Or sent to a mass deportation camp.

Look for shortages of vegetables and price spikes.

Not to mention HUGE tariffs on EVERYTHING. 

2 minutes ago, CdnFox said:

Well you shouldn't drink this early  :) 

I can't respect Trump.. anyone that believes in conspiracy theories and has such verbal diarrhea is not someone i can respect. Biden.. uninspiring, feeble, and vanilla.  So in short, neither is a solid candidate. At least Harris and DeSantis would be of sound mind. 

12 minutes ago, impartialobserver said:

I can't respect Trump.. anyone that believes in conspiracy theories and has such verbal diarrhea is not someone i can respect. Biden.. uninspiring, feeble, and vanilla.  So in short, neither is a solid candidate. At least Harris and DeSantis would be of sound mind. 

well i see your point but i think it's like arguing if you'd be worse jumping from a 30 story building or a 40 story one.  You're still going to be dead. 

2 hours ago, eyeball said:

It's pretty obvious Joe Biden is as inappropriate for the job as Trump.

The only thing that's obvious here, is your Trump Derangement Syndrome. 

Trump mopped the floor with Biden in that debate, and his presidency will be ten times better than Biden's run. 

13 minutes ago, impartialobserver said:

Harris is a complete f*ckup. It's why you never hear about her. 

22 minutes ago, CdnFox said:

well i see your point but i think it's like arguing if you'd be worse jumping from a 30 story building or a 40 story one.  You're still going to be dead. 

I guess I would say that harris vs. Desantis would be the 30 story building. However, your example is a bit over the top. AS I see it.. it is a matter of moldy bread (unpleasant but edible) or maggot infested. 

6 minutes ago, impartialobserver said:

I guess I would say that harris vs. Desantis would be the 30 story building. However, your example is a bit over the top. AS I see it.. it is a matter of moldy bread (unpleasant but edible) or maggot infested. 

Gee...guess you'd better get used to maggot stew then eh?

Lol...

32 minutes ago, Nationalist said:

Gee...guess you'd better get used to maggot stew then eh?

Lol...

except that I do not follow this stuff as closely as those on here. I know all that I need to know about the candidates right now. So no need to watch debates or follow polls. Come Nov. 5, I will vote 3rd party and then move on with life. 

3 minutes ago, impartialobserver said:

except that I do not follow this stuff as closely as those on here. I know all that I need to know about the candidates right now. So no need to watch debates or follow polls. Come Nov. 5, I will vote 3rd party and then move on with life. 

Good! Do it!

1 hour ago, West said:

This was Joe Biden last night

.. unreal

GRIAWYvXQAAHziZ.jpeg

That is funny as hell. But I don't think they did anything to him and I think that was on purpose. They wanted him to be raw. They wanted him to look bad. It sets the stage for a DNC coup at the convention. It'll be tricky, but don't rule out KH (aka sky pointers) and the staff dropping the 14th on his posterior.

He will win only if the majority of the USA is as stupid as you people seem to believe.

Trump did not "win" the debate, he clearly showed the world exactly why he should not even be in the running. Biden did not do well, MOF as far as 'old guys' go Bernie would've mopped the floor with Trump over his 90 minutes of outright bullshit and fascist rhetoric.

Best comment I saw: I'm convinced to vote for the honest old guy that needed a lozenge.