Democrats Celebrating Child Sexual Abuse

In every state, Democrat or Republican, the minimum age to enter a strip club is at least 18. If this is in Florida and you wish to make it partisan, then you should question why the republican government of Florida is failing to enforce the law.

1 hour ago, Michael Hardner said:

How is this a drag queen ?  I see boobs.

Let's make sure to decide the President of the US based on this though...

I know boobs when I see 'em.  Also Clickbait...

Why do you play this dishonest game?

Just tell us you are perfectly fine with scantly clad, basically nude, drag queens acting like strippers in front of small children. 

• Haha 2

Just now, Fluffypants said:

Some drag queens get boob jobs.

Not only that, but it was reported on as being a Drag Queen show... while this person may or may not have been a drag queen, does that somehow make it OK for a topless woman to be walking around with money hanging out of her G-string like a stripper with a child?!

No. 

It is all just a dishonest game these people play to avoid ever having to address the depravity on display here. 

27 minutes ago, User said:

Why do you play this dishonest game?

Just tell us you are perfectly fine with scantly clad, basically nude, drag queens acting like strippers in front of small children. 

Read the first sentence.  Then read the second one.

Now go away.  You are on Ignore.  

I'm sorry.

24 minutes ago, Fluffypants said:

Some drag queens get boob jobs.

When you see a woman, you should assume it's a drag queen with a boob job.

But most importantly if you see anything you find distasteful, blame a federal political party.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

3 minutes ago, Michael Hardner said:

Read the first sentence.  Then read the second one.

Now go away.  You are on Ignore.  

I'm sorry.

You are not sorry. 

This is not the first forum I have been on where cowards like you try to play these dishonest games and then run away when called out. 

• Like 1

Child sees breasts as for nursing. MAGA sees breasts as sexual organs. Child sees clothing as something to keep warm. MAGA sees clothing as sexual announcement. Child must have been indocrinated with deviant perversions. Must protect the children!

• Thanks 1

22 minutes ago, herbie said:

Child sees breasts as for nursing. MAGA sees breasts as sexual organs. Child sees clothing as something to keep warm. MAGA sees clothing as sexual announcement. Child must have been indocrinated with deviant perversions. Must protect the children!

Leftist equates stripper flashing their tits with money hanging out of their G-string in front of the children = mothers breastfeeding their infant child. 

Leftist wants to use children to get off on their deviant perversions.... 

29 minutes ago, User said:

Leftist equates stripper flashing their tits with money hanging out of their G-string in front of the children = mothers breastfeeding their infant child. 

Leftist wants to use children to get off on their deviant perversions.... 

I know you're stupid but surely you're not so stupid as to equate something distasteful with child sexual abuse.

2 hours ago, User said:

Not only that, but it was reported on as being a Drag Queen show... while this person may or may not have been a drag queen, does that somehow make it OK for a topless woman to be walking around with money hanging out of her G-string like a stripper with a child?!

No. 

It is all just a dishonest game these people play to avoid ever having to address the depravity on display here. 

I don't get the liberals obsession with normalizing deviancy, if that were someones child in a titty bar people would and should not condone it. I don't get why being a drag queen makes it better.

Problem with progressives is they always think they need to progress, it started with gay acceptance and now they are condoning children going to drag shows and biological boys being allowed in female restrooms swinging their still attached dong around and dominating women in women's sports.

We know what the next step is normalizing pedophilia, we have already begun to see the beginning where they are renaming them as Minor Attracted Persons.

Edited by Fluffypants
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, gatomontes99 said:

I promise you, aint no Republicans, conservatives, libertarians or moderates that support this b.s. the parents for this kid should be thrown in jail for child endangerment and this stripper sent to jail for sexual abuse of a minor. F--- this s----.

Agreed...whole heartedly.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Michael Hardner said:

This is cancel culture.  I am outraged.  If skanky moms can't walk topless with their daughters then we might as well be the Soviet Union.

Gawd you say silly sh1t sometimes.

FYI...Mike...I've seen any number of our own officials walk topless on beaches. It's always been rather common in all of Europe. In fact...one begins to notice those who are not topless. 

4 hours ago, gatomontes99 said:

I promise you, aint no Republicans, conservatives, libertarians or moderates that support this b.s. the parents for this kid should be thrown in jail for child endangerment and this stripper sent to jail for sexual abuse of a minor. F--- this s----.

What does any of it have to do with Democrats?

2 hours ago, herbie said:

No. I think I'd prefer if people like you stay the Hell away from children.

Edited by Nationalist
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, User said:

You are not sorry. 

This is not the first forum I have been on where cowards like you try to play these dishonest games and then run away when called out. 

"Running away" from you is an understandable reaction to you not being worth listening to, because your posts are just stupid.

You're like a child cause your response to posted evidence is "no it's not true." LMAO

1 hour ago, Black Dog said:

I know you're stupid but surely you're not so stupid as to equate something distasteful with child sexual abuse.

Clearly stupid enough. Or maybe just an uncontrollable REFLEX. LMAO

Edited by robosmith