Canada in a nut shell

5 minutes ago, Dougie93 said:

I have no love for the fascists

but like Ronald Reagan & Margaret Thatcher

I would employ them as necessary to defeat the Communists

Cold Warrior

Again, my exact point.

Also, last time fascism was a global threat it was the Communists that saved the world.

3 minutes ago, Black Dog said:

Again, my exact point.

Also, last time fascism was a global threat it was the Communists that saved the world.

Bolshevism is the sworn enemy of the British Crown in North America

God Save The King

in the face of this Marxist Leninist treason

no surrender

1 hour ago, Dougie93 said:

Bolshevism is the sworn enemy of the British Crown in North America

God Save The King

in the face of this Marxist Leninist treason

no surrender

F*ck the Hun, up the Bhoys and f*ck those inbred Kraut pedophiles in the royal family.

Just now, Black Dog said:

F*ck the Hun, up the Bhoys and f*ck those inbred Kraut pedophiles in the royal family.

King Billy's on the wall

yes, even in Canada too

written into the Constitution Act itself

Westminster Parliamentary Supremacy and the associated Bill of Rights 1690

birth of the modern British liberal state, and by extension the Anglo American empire of liberty therein

watch the wind and trust the Lord

for we'll die for our Loyal William

14 minutes ago, Black Dog said:

up the Bhoys

Fenian bastards, attempting to overthrow Canada in the name of an American republic imposed by force

resistance against this foreign invasion is the very essence of Canada

Victoria Regina Imperatrix

come all ye bold Canadians, rally to the colours,  in the face of them Yankees set upon your throats

Pro Patria

Just now, Black Dog said:

Glasgow Celtic did that? lol!

Canada is by its very nature, an anathema to the Fenian republicans

Loyalist British North America,

more British than the British themselves, in the face of an American republic at the gates

a Scots German Empire seeking a Northwest Passage

in the name of Victoria Hanover ; Mother Canada

3 minutes ago, blackbird said:

Nothing exaggerated.   Canadians are losing their freedom bit by bit.  But you're ok with it.  

You are talking about measures that have been in place for decades and trying to make it a sign of pending authoritarian crackdown.

It's ridiculous, and paranoid.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Dougie93 said:

Canada is by its very nature, an anathema to the Fenian republicans

Loyalist British North America,

more British than the British themselves, in the face of an American republic at the gates

a Scots German Empire seeking a Northwest Passage

in the name of Victoria Hanover ; Mother Canada

On the one hand you're deeply insane and on the other you have the most dogshit taste in music I've ever seen, just the sound of people farting into a sack of rats.

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Black Dog said:

On the one hand you're deeply insane and on the other you have the most dogshit taste in music I've ever seen, just the sound of people farting into a sack of rats.

Canada is entirely Orange

there are no republicans here

only Loyalists or traitors

even in Quebec, ironically the most British place in Canada, conquered on 13 September 1759

Dextera Dei

1 hour ago, Michael Hardner said:

You are talking about measures that have been in place for decades and trying to make it a sign of pending authoritarian crackdown.

You are not telling the truth there fella.

"

After more than 25 years of Canadian governments pursuing a hands-off approach to the online world, the government of Justin Trudeau is now pushing Bill C-10, a law that would see Canadians subjected to the most regulated internet in the free world.

Although pitched as a way to expand Canadian content provisions to the online sphere, the powers of Bill C-10 have expanded considerably in committee, including a provision introduced last week that could conceivably allow the federal government to order the deletion of any Facebook, YouTube, Instagram or Twitter upload made by a Canadian. In comments this week, NDP leader Jagmeet Singh indicated his party was open to providing the votes needed to pass C-10, seeing the bill as a means to combat online hate."

'Full-blown assault' on free expression: Inside the comprehensive Liberal bill to regulate the internet | National Post

" was reintroduced with amendments as the Online Streaming Act during the first session of the 44th Canadian Parliament in February 2022, passed in the House of Commons on June 21, 2022, and passed in the Senate on February 2, 2023. It received royal assent on April 27, 2023, after the consideration of amendments by the House."

Online Streaming Act - Wikipedia

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Michael Hardner said:

It's ridiculous, and paranoid.

He's snivelling about Ballsheviks and Menstruviks tunnelling through the center of the Earth and coming up through Billy's sandbox to steal our precious body fluids like he's Eugene McCarthy and it's 1952 when his brain ceased functioning.

Like be thankful we were spared another Bible passage. We need strong Kings and leaders who'll tell us what to do to ensure our freedoms.....

24 minutes ago, herbie said:

He's snivelling about Ballsheviks and Menstruviks tunnelling through the center of the Earth and coming up through Billy's sandbox to steal our precious body fluids like he's Eugene McCarthy and it's 1952 when his brain ceased functioning.

All right young man, no more NyQuil for you before 11:00 pm

On 6/12/2024 at 2:00 PM, Black Dog said:

Again, my exact point.

So was this after the Commies signed a non aggression pact with the Nazis which included a plan on how they were going to carve up Europe between them? Or was it after they kicked the Nazis out of Eastern Europe and decided not to leave?

1 minute ago, suds said:

So was this after the Commies signed a non aggression pact with the Nazis which included a plan on how they were going to carve up Europe between them? Or was it after they kicked the Nazis out of Eastern Europe and decided not to leave?

Are you also pro-fascist?

7 minutes ago, Black Dog said:

Are you also pro-fascist?

According to you I would be, since I also identify as a classical liberal. But unlike Bill Maher I would vote Republican rather than Democrat. Nothing to do with abortion either, just that the left in the U.S. has gone completely bat shit crazy. Are you a pro-communist? Personally I don't like fascism or communism as there's not much difference between the two.

7 minutes ago, suds said:

According to you I would be, since I also identify as a classical liberal. But unlike Bill Maher I would vote Republican rather than Democrat. Nothing to do with abortion either, just that the left in the U.S. has gone completely bat shit crazy. Are you a pro-communist? Personally I don't like fascism or communism as there's not much difference between the two.

Another "classical liberal" proving my point about how they are happy to embrace fascism it preserves the status quo. LOL, what a maroon.

Edited by Black Dog

9 minutes ago, suds said:

Please explain. You don't have a clue what you're talking about do you?

Republicans aren't classical liberal party. The fact you'd vote for a neofascist party because of, I'm guessing, LGBTQ issues, shows I was right in my assessment of classical liberals.

This meme remains undefeated:

st,small,845x845-pad,1000x1000,f8f8f8.jp

Edited by Black Dog