27 minutes ago, gatomontes99 said:

Calling Trump a convicted felon indicts you in the conspiracy.

Only for Cult members who wouldn't vote for Biden over Trump under any circumstances.

Let's check: Would YOU vote for Biden over Trump in November under any circumstances ?

I just learned last night that if the Trump organization had designated the payment as a campaign expense, that would have violated campaign finance regulations.

To make that clear to the left, if he had done what Bragg claims he should have done, the FEC would have gone after him. So, in the FEC's eyes, the way he categorized it was the only legal way to categorize it.

Now, what Cohen did was probably a violation of campaign finance. The $130k is in excess of the maximum contribution. Even though it was repaid, loans are.covered in the FEC rules. But, the FEC didn't consider the loan a campaign expense because it was personal in nature, was related to events before the campaign and likely would have happened if there was no campaign.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Michael Hardner said:

Only for Cult members who wouldn't vote for Biden over Trump under any circumstances.

Let's check: Would YOU vote for Biden over Trump in November under any circumstances ?

Any? I'm sure there is some circumstance some where. The better question would be if a different Democrat or independent ran against Trump, would I, or anyone else not vote for Trump. The answer is absolutely.

I've always considered Trump a bombastic jacka$$. He's only ran the first time because he thought he could gain. He hasn't stopped because he can't stand to lose.

I voted for him the first time because the alternative was the most evil woman in the history of politics. I voted for him the second time because the policies worked and Biden is a more-on. I feel like I picked correctly both times.

But my support for him isn't about him. It never has been. It has been about how disgusting democrats are.  These lawfare attacks have only hardened that opinion.

To be fair, I have Republicans I hate. Mitch McConnel is one of them. He's entrenched in the beltway. We need this country to be turned over to normal people. Not some chosen elites that let the top 0.1% tell them what to do.

3 minutes ago, Michael Hardner said:

You've seen what 4 years of a Trump presidency actually looks like. You've seen what effect it had on the country and the world in general.

Ditto for Biden.

Only a total cultist/liar would try to pretend that they don't see things getting much worse in every way under Biden. 

The world went from "at war" when Trump came in, with the ME becoming more peaceful, to "Europe and the ME in brutal wars" under Biden.

Inflation has caused Americans a lot of grief under Biden.

Illegal immigration spiked under Biden and he has never done anything to get it under control. 

Biden has stoked fear and political division like no other leader in American history:

ScreenShot2024-05-23at7_10_53PM.thumb.png.b7e81aeba8ac86a864c1223f40958ca9.pngJoe22Adolf22Biden.thumb.png.2a002feeaf83a33679a72cf713cae1a8.png

Biden's administration openly floated the idea of assuming control of the Supreme Court.

Biden's Afghanistan withdrawal was the biggest military debacle for America since Little Bighorn. 

Gimme a break Michael. In what way are things noticeably better under Biden? In what way has America even broken even? 

Are you too much of a cultist to see any negative changes under Biden?

• Like 2

46 minutes ago, gatomontes99 said:

https://x.com/MAGAIncWarRoom/status/1796188943743889572/mediaViewer?currentTweet=1796188943743889572&currentTweetUser=MAGAIncWarRoom

This just took away the convicted felon attack. Calling Trump a convicted felon indicts you in the conspiracy.

He doesn't even have to mumble his discombobulated word soup to prove how creepy and demented he is. At least he has one skill. 

35 minutes ago, Nationalist said:

Brandon obviously directed this rape of the justice and legal systems in order th "get Trump".

He will pay for his abuses.

He'll have to pay in the rest home. No more Thursday jello nights for that pedophile. 

17 minutes ago, Michael Hardner said:

So now you're voting Biden.  Nice.

No he isn't, you closeted communist. lol

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Michael Hardner said:

Michelle Softener loves open borders, the idea of in your face 24/7/365 Pride events, and total surrender to the communists. 

42 minutes ago, gatomontes99 said:

But my support for him isn't about him.

I think this resonates for many Trump voters. 

Many hate him, some feel he's a headache. 

But the common theme is that it is about policies. Not the person.

My sibling votes for someone who closely aligns to her beliefs and moral compass.

I vote for someone who's policies won't hurt me. They can be a total a-hole for all I care.

I think its helping Trump when you compare those who vote for him as deplorables, vs explore the reason for it.

I see it like a 1, 500$ tooth extraction where you're knocked out, vs numbing shot and you're awake feeling 15% of the pain, but only costing you 350$.

Both suck. One sucks less.

I will pick what sucks least for my pocketbook, unless the alternative is so bad, I have no choice.

People getting mad at Trump, ignore the root of the issue as to why he is so popular.

Edited by Perspektiv

50 minutes ago, Hodad said:

And 2+2 = 13? 

Did Biden honestly say that?

I'm surprised his handlers let him try to answer a math question, but I'll give the devil his due credit: that wasn't a bad guess for ol' kid sniffer. At least his answer was number. He only had a 50% chance of getting it 'right'.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, gatomontes99 said:

I just learned last night that if the Trump organization had designated the payment as a campaign expense, that would have violated campaign finance regulations.

To make that clear to the left, if he had done what Bragg claims he should have done, the FEC would have gone after him. So, in the FEC's eyes, the way he categorized it was the only legal way to categorize it.

Now, what Cohen did was probably a violation of campaign finance. The $130k is in excess of the maximum contribution. Even though it was repaid, loans are.covered in the FEC rules. But, the FEC didn't consider the loan a campaign expense because it was personal in nature, was related to events before the campaign and likely would have happened if there was no campaign.

This has been discussed. It's worth remembering that he has never been charged with election financing crimes. But you can't just say that any old thing is an election expense. Their argument is that because repressing the story may have helped the election it's an election expense. So if you go get a haircut is that an election expense? Looking better helps you win the election right? How about your gym membership? Looking fit and healthy is important to an election campaign right? You can't just write off all of the food you eat during the election, presumably under the argument that you'll die if you don't eat and that would affect the election  (tho it didn't for biden ;) )

So there has been a real question as to whether or not this actually constitutes an election expense. Certainly paying for advertising would, but does paying not to advertise constitute such an expense?

Most experts seem to suggest that it is unlikely that it should have been considered an election expense.

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

Did Biden honestly say that?

I'm surprised his handlers let him try to answer a math question, but I'll give the devil his due credit: that wasn't a bad guess for ol' kid sniffer. At least his answer was number. He only had a 50% chance of getting it 'right'.

You can't say that  his answer was wrong when he says 13 until you know 13 WHAT. 

-democrat apologists, probably 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, CdnFox said:

Clearly you don't understand basic "bidenomics" math.  Also, 2+2= 22 

-joe biden, probably 

Nah, Bidenomics is more like $2/gal plus an additional $2/gal = "No inflation". 

Edited by WestCanMan
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Fluffypants said:

More like when I came into office gas was 8 dollars a gallon because of Trump and look how I fixed it

Joe:

• "There was this guy at a thing, a uhh, refindery: that's where they turn the coal into gas.

Hard coal.

Anthracite.

My family worked those coal mines for generations. It's why I love minors so much. But then I gradguated at the top of my classes and I got a bunch of degrees an' stuff. Anyhow he was called Exson, or he worked there or something, and his name was gum drop. Right. His name was gum drop and he mined coal for exson. Anyways he controlled the price of gas and he was a big corporate greeeed guy. And he was mostly white, so you know he was a racist.

Gum drop was a bad dude, and he'd attach a clever to the end of a baseball bat, and then rub it on a rusty nexelsrent. I grabbed a hockey stick with a rock taped to one end and I said "Gum drop, you better lower the price of gas for my American people. And if you're thinking about not doing it, or doing it like tomorrow or something, I have three words for you". Then I whispered "Don't. Don't". Some black kids came by and rubbed the hair on my legs - I got hairy legs and a tattoo of an arrow pointing at my cack - and gum drop agreed to not be greedy anymore. And that's why gas is free everwhere in, the place. Amurica. That's where gas is free now. In Amurica. My uncle would still be working in the coal mine right now if the black cannibals didn't eat him." 

Edited by WestCanMan

54 minutes ago, gatomontes99 said:

1. Gas was over $4/gal for a while in 2022.

2. He's not lying, he's imitating creepy kid-sniffer Joe.

The delusional continue to defend the compulsive lying fraud that wouldn't take the stand in his own defence because he knows he just can't stop lying and he'd sink himself in his own shit.
So his Trumpalos lie louder and longer, the only thing they know how to do.

• Thanks 1