Trump Is Planning to Send Kill Teams to Mexico to Take Out Cartel Leaders

If he wins a second term in November, Donald Trump wants to covertly deploy American assassination squads into Mexico soon after he’s sworn into office again, according to three people who’ve discussed the matter with the former U.S. president.

Both during and after his presidency, the presumptive 2024 Republican nominee has floated different ideas for bombing or invading Mexico in response to the American fentanyl crisis and to ‘wage WAR’ on notorious drug cartels. As president, Trump even thought it was possible to bomb the cartels’ drug labs, and then potentially pin the strikes on another country, according to his former defense secretary, Mark Esper. 

Of course, any of ^these actions would be considered an ACT OF WAR against Mexico, but Trump is probably completely IGNORANT of that.

4 hours ago, robosmith said:

Of course, any of ^these actions would be considered an ACT OF WAR against Mexico

Am quite sure if he were to foot the bill in taking a huge chunk out of the cartels, the Mexican president would be happy about it. They just don't have the resources, so to turn the tables only benefits both countries.

Also, I see this as fear mongering from the hard left, to deflect from their own failures, politically.

• Like 2

In the 80s the Soviet Union was ridiculed for having senile zombies as their leaders but actually Breznev was 75 when he died, Adnropov 69 and Chernenko 77. All of them younger than Trump and Biden now.  I was surprised to learn that. I thought all of them were at least 10 years older.

3 hours ago, West said:

Considering the drug cartels have waged war on the American people by murdering them thru hard drugs. While Democrats applaud and do nothing to stop the assault

Users kill themselves by taking very dangerous chances with deadly drugs.

Never trust drugs bought from an UNKNOWN source.

2 hours ago, -TSS- said:

In the 80s the Soviet Union was ridiculed for having senile zombies as their leaders but actually Breznev was 75 when he died, Adnropov 69 and Chernenko 77. All of them younger than Trump and Biden now.  I was surprised to learn that. I thought all of them were at least 10 years older.

Growing up in the USSR was probably a much more physically demanding existence.

2 hours ago, robosmith said:

Users kill themselves by taking very dangerous chances with deadly drugs.

Never trust drugs bought from an UNKNOWN source.

Growing up in the USSR was probably a much more physically demanding existence.

Democrats have caused a crisis thru their policies and allow people to die

2 hours ago, West said:

Democrats have caused a crisis thru their policies and allow people to die

The opioid and fentanyl crisis were just as bad during Trump's admin. 

Actually opioid was worse during COVID.

33 minutes ago, robosmith said:

The opioid and fentanyl crisis were just as bad during Trump's admin. 

Actually opioid was worse during COVID.

Democrats stole the house 2 years in and Barry was in for 8 to make the crisis really bad

So you send Marines or whatever to kill cartel leaders. Cool. But the demand for the product makes the drug trade lucrative. This is especially lucrative for someone that is relatively poor. So you kill leader x in August 2025.. there is a whole new crop willing to take their place. I do agree that being tough on cartels on both sides (US and Mexico) helps everybody but expecting some open shut case because you kill cartel leaders in the near future... .comical. 

9 minutes ago, impartialobserver said:

So you send Marines or whatever to kill cartel leaders. Cool. But the demand for the product makes the drug trade lucrative. This is especially lucrative for someone that is relatively poor. So you kill leader x in August 2025.. there is a whole new crop willing to take their place. I do agree that being tough on cartels on both sides (US and Mexico) helps everybody but expecting some open shut case because you kill cartel leaders in the near future... .comical. 

Yeah but if you do it enough times no one is going to want the job.

18 hours ago, robosmith said:

Of course, any of ^these actions would be considered an ACT OF WAR against Mexico, but Trump is probably completely IGNORANT of that.

*GASP*

Trump "floated" ideas?

Is there a way to post an eyeroll emoji on here big enough for my response to your thread here?

🙄

robostooge:

Trump put a target on his own head when he killed Suleimani and all the other terrorist leaders. 

Trump put a target on his own head when he openly talked about killing cartel leaders, and those guys have a lot of power in North America. If a cartel leader just offers a lifetime crack to whoever kills Trump crazies will come out of the woodwork.

The easiest thing to do is to be like every other leader on the planet, like Biden and Trudeau, who just offers up some peons to go fight against other people's peons. Eg, send in soldiers to chase down terrorists, or send in cops to risk their lives and maybe incarcerate some 17-25 yr olds, who can easily be replaced, etc.

Trump's policy failure there was that he said that too early in the election cycle. Drug dealers have lots of time to funnel more money than usual to the Dems before the 2024 election.  

10 minutes ago, CdnFox said:

He's just mad because trump CAN float ideas, whereas all of Biden's have sunk. 

All these leaks on discussions are so silly. Trump is a businessman who spent his life in boardrooms throwing ideas at the wall. 

So, of course, as President, he is going to do something similar, challenge people, and throw ideas out there... talking about how to do something and finding out it is illegal or working through the legalities is good. 

This is just silly fear-mongering. 

2 minutes ago, User said:

All these leaks on discussions are so silly. Trump is a businessman who spent his life in boardrooms throwing ideas at the wall. 

Well of course. Especially trump who is well known for coming up with the most zany ideas and not holding himself back during the brainstorming stage, and then settling down and looking at what makes sense. But right now trump is slightly ahead in the polls and we are getting closer and closer to the election. So you're seeing more and more desperation in the accusations that the democrats have thrown out.

So, of course, as President, he is going to do something similar, challenge people, and throw ideas out there... talking about how to do something and finding out it is illegal or working through the legalities is good. 

This is just silly fear-mongering. 

Well it is more panicked fear-mongering than anything. At this point it would seem that trump has about a 60% chance to win the next election. The democrats have tried a number of things to try and sway people the other way, but they haven't been effective yet. They pinned a lot of their hopes on people hating trump for all of the trials he's being put through. But there are so many that people have kind of just written it all off.

They can't really run on Biden's record, and there's a fair bit of concern that Biden won't make it till Christmas before passing away and leaving Kamala Harris as the acting president.

So they are trying everything humanly possible to smear Donald or make him seem insane. Unfortunately they've done that so much and so loud for so long that now they just seem like "the boy who cried trump".

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, User said:

I have no doubt he's gonna get this done.

He might not use drone strikes with big USA flags on the to do it, but it ill probably be a bad time to be a cartel boss if Trump wins the election.

I personally don't care about international border lines which theoretically make terrorists and cartel leaders safe from other countries. I was pretty clear about how I felt about the Indian Go'vt taking out our trash. 

• Like 1

On 5/9/2024 at 12:55 AM, robosmith said:

Uh-huh. Notwithstanding Mexico's ongoing invasion of our southern borders. 

Really, robowrong; how do you degenerates have the nerve to even show your faces in public? You're a f*cking disgrace. 

• Like 2

29 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

I have no doubt he's gonna get this done.

He might not use drone strikes with big USA flags on the to do it, but it ill probably be a bad time to be a cartel boss if Trump wins the election.

I personally don't care about international border lines which theoretically make terrorists and cartel leaders safe from other countries. I was pretty clear about how I felt about the Indian Go'vt taking out our trash. 

I keep getting visions of 'clear and present danger' and 'hammerheads'  talking about this stuff :)   it feels very dale brown or tom Clancy :)

Why not? TV shows have brainwashed everyone to thinking the USA has the right to run around other countries gunning people down because they're 'bad guys'.

Trump has the intelligence of the average buffoon and the moral standards of his hero Hannibal Lecter so why wouldn't he?

2 minutes ago, herbie said:

Why not? TV shows have brainwashed everyone to thinking the USA has the right to run around other countries gunning people down because they're 'bad guys'.

Trump has the intelligence of the average buffoon and the moral standards of his hero Hannibal Lecter so why wouldn't he?

Because other countries have the right to let drug cartels run rampant and ship over drugs without much regard to any other country, killing hundreds of thousands of their people...

There is nothing moral about sitting by and doing nothing as you know evil people are harming your own. 

29 minutes ago, herbie said:

We have been far to patient with Mexico. If they can't/won't do it, then let's do it ourselves. If Mexico has a problem with it then we can completely cut of trade. They won't have a problem with it.